April 26, 2024, 04:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299260 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: March 11, 2009, 03:27:43 PM »

Ok well I can see that  I am not being seen today, Oh well I have flowers to plant and sunshine to soak up, so see yall later!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: March 11, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »

I wasn't a member when you joined, Dolce, but let me take this opportunity to welcome you:

Wink
Aw I thought we joined at around the same time.  I can't remember a day posting without your pretty pics!  I was just trying to lighten the mood with my silly post..thats all.  (But thanks very pretty!! Love your work!)

You beat me by a week!

And I do think you welcomed me with a pretty graphic!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: March 11, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »

Thanks, Sieko, for the photos and the response. So River Villas does intersect with Tyler?

Then the only way out of River Villas is Buffalo Bluff? (Is that what you see?) And it looks like the place where River Villas meets Buffalo Bluff Rd is further away from the crossing, right?

So even if there were a camera, and someone were exiting the neighborhood from River Villas, they wouldn't come into camera view at the crossing unless they turned right onto Buffalo Bluff Rd.

Does anyone know which way the PDM bridge company is from Buffalo Bluff Rd?
TIA (Thanks in Advance) Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1663 on: March 11, 2009, 03:29:13 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Of course not, I read the entire document from the re-hearing and she was honest, he lied, it's as simple as that. My feelings about Ron and Misty are based on their behavoir, inconsistencies and the fact that she was in their care during the time she disappeared, now when I see LE looking hard ~that's a fact that is incredibly hard to ignore for me, and to assume the only reason DCF is involved is because of Crystal is mud slinging too. I feel he's hotheaded enough to warrant scrutiny without her having to interject her opinion. I agre everybody needs to be looked at, but at the same time I don't see LE hauling her off and questioning her like they do Misty, MOO.

Again with respect, how do we know she did not lie? I feel the drowning incident was not true,or embellished at least,because as a mother,had my child drowned,there would be a full force of paramedics on scene,yet none were called? no records of this drowning Crystal claims happened? How do we know she did not lie? How do we know RC did?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: March 11, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »

MUFFYBEE is 100% correct!

Welcome Tabby 
May I have a Muffybee 100% Correct welcome too please?  I never got all the pretty welcomes when I started.....CBB must have been on vaca that day.

Actually the 100% correct part was about fighting in the forum. 

WELCOME TO SM DOLCE!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1665 on: March 11, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »

Interesting enough, a RSO lived at this address not long ago!

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136

oops, and this is where he uses Haleighs home address..

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-32189.html

That is very scary!!  Thanks for the links!
I think I remember seeing that info a few threads back, thank you for bringing it forward, because now with the latest statement given by someone living within Haleigh's house, was it not mentioned that if you did not know where the light switch was in the kitchen you would not have known how to turn on the light??
If this SO lived in the house prior, he would know!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: March 11, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »

Actually the 100% correct part was about fighting in the forum. 

WELCOME TO SM DOLCE!
Oh.  I read it wrong.    I was thinkin "dang thats some good welcome there!"   
Really was just tryin to lighten up the cage a bit.  With no news it gets dirty in here!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: March 11, 2009, 03:32:33 PM »

Again with respect, how do we know she did not lie? I feel the drowning incident was not true,or embellished at least,because as a mother,had my child drowned,there would be a full force of paramedics on scene,yet none were called? no records of this drowning Crystal claims happened? How do we know she did not lie? How do we know RC did?
(snipped to keep post from building up)

searching, I dont know who did or did not lie about exactly what happened, but I did hear even Rons mother talk about this incident, so it did happen, just dont know who told the right story about what led up to it!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: March 11, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »

Ron hadn't lived there very long.
Maybe this J. J. Lane person was never on the lease or the rental agreement.
And currently overlooked. But lived there.
Can anyone send this to a tip line ? 
I have no idea how ppl find these things. The CIA, FBI and the nosy next door neighbour have nothing on Monkeys !
I have an opinion. Will keep it to myself today and try for an entire week to not state any of my opinions based on my revulsion to most of the characters we are getting to "know"  thru their appearances on the tv and subsequent postings of their mugs shots and records.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1669 on: March 11, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Of course not, I read the entire document from the re-hearing and she was honest, he lied, it's as simple as that. My feelings about Ron and Misty are based on their behavoir, inconsistencies and the fact that she was in their care during the time she disappeared, now when I see LE looking hard ~that's a fact that is incredibly hard to ignore for me, and to assume the only reason DCF is involved is because of Crystal is mud slinging too. I feel he's hotheaded enough to warrant scrutiny without her having to interject her opinion. I agre everybody needs to be looked at, but at the same time I don't see LE hauling her off and questioning her like they do Misty, MOO.

Respectfully, I don't know how one can read that document and conclude who is lying and who is telling the truth?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1670 on: March 11, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »

Thanks,

I think it could be due to the fact that I believe she is a domestic abuse victim. maybe she really exagerrated the CPR end of it (that I don't know), but I'm sure if she'd called 911 while they were at mamma neves house, and accused Ron of not watching her, she would have had hell to pay. He looks like the classic abuser to me, and she looks like a classic victim, .............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1671 on: March 11, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »

Also IM, I never said DCF was involved because of Crystals mud slinging, I was talking about the situation with my daughter and her boyfriend. The fact is, we do not know why DCF was involved, we have no way of knowing since we are not privy to that information. It could be that Crystal called,we do not know. I think back to her statements about the photo of when Haleigh fell in school. The school verified she fell, the only one saying they said she did not have "injuries" is Crystal,not the school. We just do not know. We do know they took photos of her and we do know they now claim he caused those injuries.. Just sayin

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: March 11, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

Ahh, Thank you for that, no harm no foul.  I hope that all monkeys ,including myself, can start thinking before we hit the little send button. Some things we think and type out just do not come across as we intend. I do really appreciate this post and think you are great for it. I do not always think before posting myself,but I try and I am sure you and all monkeys try as well.You have class in my book. 
ITA with the bolded part.  (The other parts have nothing to do with me)  I think that goes for on a forum and in real life.  Better to think before you speak and act.  My ma always says "If you have nothing of kindness or worth to say, it is better to think first and hold your tongue"...Lord knows I am the worst Monkey at doin that!!!!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: March 11, 2009, 03:38:08 PM »

Speaking only for myself, I never felt Mark Lunsford or Steve Groene had anything to do with the abduction of their children. As far as Ron and Misty, it is my opinion that they know more than they are saying and my opinion that he is somehow involved. I welcome the opinions of all forum members because it in the past it has changed my mind on several opinions I previously held. It is not up to anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to think. I dont like the personal attacks I see here based on different opinions. It is immature and shows a persons true character. But if I want to think that Ron and Misty are skanky or guilty based on character observations I make, thats up to me.. it doesnt mean I dont respect monkeys I disagree with.
if everyone agreed with me, there would be nothing to discuss now, would there....

I just don't happen to agree, respectfully. In my opinion, assuming someone is skanky and judging someone's character based upon rumors isn't going to to help find Haleigh. I just don't see how a person's character - and therefore their guilt/innocence can be judged from a few snippets of video. I would prefer not to spend time worrying about what they're wearing, what they're driving, what kind of home they live in, etc. There are tons of good parents out there living the same life.

There ARE indeed tons of good parents out there living in similar homes, wearing similar clothes, and driving similar vehicles.

However, the posts I've read here by fellow monkeys were not referencing those characteristics as criteria for their concerns.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: March 11, 2009, 03:38:18 PM »

Ok well I can see that  I am not being seen today, Oh well I have flowers to plant and sunshine to soak up, so see yall later!
Sorry, HH.  This forum goes by too fast some times.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: March 11, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »

Sorry, HH.  This forum goes by too fast some times.
Hello HH!!
Seiko, love your avi.. Davy Jones lives 20 mins from me

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: March 11, 2009, 03:41:38 PM »

hey I just stumbled upon this on another site...could be something interesting.

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/bruno.html

Hello kind folks. Please forgive me but I am not a Psychic. But I am obsessed with one fact that everyone seems to be missing. That is the camera located above the tracks where Buffalo Bluff Rd crosses. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT of the subdivision unless, of course, by water or a walk out. The pics from those cameras are timestamped and work well at night. There is only a slight chance that this is a dead end, but I need closure on this issue. Like I said, I am obsessed with this fact yet see no mention of it anywhere. I am hoping that maybe one of you folks may have connections (no pun intended) and please get this relative information to the proper authorities. Thank you so kindly for your consideration. Bruno.

I guess there could be one in all this railroad crossing stuff.  It's here if anyone else wants to look.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=202+Green+Lane,+Satsuma,+Florida&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=TWWbScj5NYr2sAOkrripAg&ll=29.572837,-81.675104&spn=0.001971,0.002784&t=h&z=19&iwloc=addr

Railroad tracks with possible camara:  Look here I brought it forward last night after seeing it elsewhere on the www.
Is this community gated in with a large wall or fencing?  If those camera's yield nothing then that would mean she was still there within the neighborhood?  This is interesting, I hope that LE has pulled the footage.  Given that it would have been dark though, how would they know if she was in the vehicle or not?  Then again too a person could have kept her and removed her at a later date....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1677 on: March 11, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »

Speaking only for myself, I never felt Mark Lunsford or Steve Groene had anything to do with the abduction of their children. As far as Ron and Misty, it is my opinion that they know more than they are saying and my opinion that he is somehow involved. I welcome the opinions of all forum members because it in the past it has changed my mind on several opinions I previously held. It is not up to anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to think. I dont like the personal attacks I see here based on different opinions. It is immature and shows a persons true character. But if I want to think that Ron and Misty are skanky or guilty based on character observations I make, thats up to me.. it doesnt mean I dont respect monkeys I disagree with.
if everyone agreed with me, there would be nothing to discuss now, would there....

I just don't happen to agree, respectfully. In my opinion, assuming someone is skanky and judging someone's character based upon rumors isn't going to to help find Haleigh. I just don't see how a person's character - and therefore their guilt/innocence can be judged from a few snippets of video. I would prefer not to spend time worrying about what they're wearing, what they're driving, what kind of home they live in, etc. There are tons of good parents out there living the same life.

There ARE indeed tons of good parents out there living in similar homes, wearing similar clothes, and driving similar vehicles.

However, the posts I've read here by fellow monkeys were not referencing those characteristics as criteria for their concerns.

There are tons of good parents with much less that do their best for their children. What bothers me is how many have rap sheets, now to me that is not doing your best for your children.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: March 11, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »

Hey, do y'all remember (you 'memmer?) Smile the other day when we were talking about the maps, posting the maps and talking about the location of things?  (I think that day the discussion was primarily on the possible location of the dumpster etc.)

Anyway, I read those pages here, but don't recall our mentioning this. (below) If it was mentioned and I mssied it - sorry for the repeat. Smile

Unless I'm looking at it wrong, which is quite possible, it looks like there is ony one way in and out of there.

I didn't notice it before b/c when I glanced at "Monroe Ave," for example, it looks like it leads to other roads - which it does -but those roads are enlcosed/connected - or it looks that way to me. Again I could be looking at it wrong, so I'm bringing it up to ask how it looks to you.

1.) Does it look like to you guys that there is one way out?

IOW, it looks like Tyler Street (going to our right of the screen in direction) toward Huffington Road (309) is the way out of the neighbhorhood. With the trees, it's hard to see if Tyler is connected to River Villas, but in this shot it looks like not. Also, someone pointed out that these Google maps are like two or more years old, so.... maybe the roads are actually different now than depicted here.

2.) That strip looking thing, the thing in the pic running not quite vertically near Huffington Road, is that the railroad track? (Runninig in the right of the screen near Huffington - the road marked  309.)

3.) With all the railroad accidents with cars, many crossings have cameras at them. If that is the tracks, it crosses the road, right? At railroad crossings, do they typically place cameras at EVERY crossing nowdays? Do we know if this railroad crossing has a camera? I'm sure LE has looked, but I haven't seen it mentioned; so I was wondering. Again if it was mentioned.... lemme do an Emily Litella and say a contrite apologetic, "nevermind.." Smile

4.) Does anyone have a more current map?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Google map link (Enter 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida - the mobile home address )
http://maps.google.com/

Here is a Google Earth view ~  The long white line running N/S is #309 (I just put the white line to see better.  The railroad tracks are just about adjacent shown brown)

It does appear that Tyler runs to Huffington #309.

However, I do not see that Tyler connects to River Villa's, which is North of Tyler. Also shown is 202 Green Ln.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: March 11, 2009, 03:44:37 PM »

Thanks,

I think it could be due to the fact that I believe she is a domestic abuse victim. maybe she really exagerrated the CPR end of it (that I don't know), but I'm sure if she'd called 911 while they were at mamma neves house, and accused Ron of not watching her, she would have had hell to pay. He looks like the classic abuser to me, and she looks like a classic victim, .............

I truly don't know the answer to this and maybe its just me but now I'll ask the obvious question - what does a "classic" abuser "look" like? And what does a "classic" victim "look" like?

They look like millions of people I see everywhere. I'm not trying to be inflammatory here but seriously I can't find anything about their looks that gives me this information?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.