March 29, 2024, 01:06:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298258 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: March 11, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »

IN case ya missed it. always hope
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=37226
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1681 on: March 11, 2009, 03:44:51 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

Just finished catching up on the posts here, am off to see if I can find any "news" in this case today, but I 'll be reading/posting Wink

Beautiful!  Such a precious smile she has. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: March 11, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »

hey I just stumbled upon this on another site...could be something interesting.

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/bruno.html

Hello kind folks. Please forgive me but I am not a Psychic. But I am obsessed with one fact that everyone seems to be missing. That is the camera located above the tracks where Buffalo Bluff Rd crosses. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT of the subdivision unless, of course, by water or a walk out. The pics from those cameras are timestamped and work well at night. There is only a slight chance that this is a dead end, but I need closure on this issue. Like I said, I am obsessed with this fact yet see no mention of it anywhere. I am hoping that maybe one of you folks may have connections (no pun intended) and please get this relative information to the proper authorities. Thank you so kindly for your consideration. Bruno.

I guess there could be one in all this railroad crossing stuff.  It's here if anyone else wants to look.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=202+Green+Lane,+Satsuma,+Florida&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=TWWbScj5NYr2sAOkrripAg&ll=29.572837,-81.675104&spn=0.001971,0.002784&t=h&z=19&iwloc=addr

Railroad tracks with possible camara:  Look here I brought it forward last night after seeing it elsewhere on the www.
Is this community gated in with a large wall or fencing?  If those camera's yield nothing then that would mean she was still there within the neighborhood?  This is interesting, I hope that LE has pulled the footage.  Given that it would have been dark though, how would they know if she was in the vehicle or not?  Then again too a person could have kept her and removed her at a later date....

There is a large/long fence along Buffalo Bluff Road set back off the road.  I gave this to IM last night to give to her contact ANNA FL.  I'm sure LE was already all over this, I hope.  But atleast if it is true they could go w/timeline and narrow down some options.  It seems like all we have is hope right now.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1683 on: March 11, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

Question  If something had happened to Haleigh prior to the 3:00 a.m. 911 call, and assuming Junior was home, no one has said he was someplace else, wouldn't he have seen it and told someone by now?  They seemed very close so I would think if there had been an accident or anything had happened to her he would be telling everyone something.

MM
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: March 11, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »

Thanks, Sieko, for the photos and the response. So River Villas does intersect with Tyler?
There appears to be a road that connects Tyler and River Villa Dr

Then the only way out of River Villas is Buffalo Bluff? (Is that what you see?) And it looks like the place where River Villas meets Buffalo Bluff Rd is further away from the crossing, right?
It looks that way.  Either back to Tyler, to BB or straight out to BB.  Tyler comes out to BB very close to the crossing.
So even if there were a camera, and someone were exiting the neighborhood from River Villas, they wouldn't come into camera view at the crossing unless they turned right onto Buffalo Bluff Rd.
Yep

Does anyone know which way the PDM bridge company is from Buffalo Bluff Rd?
TIA (Thanks in Advance) Smile

PDM Bridge is North.  The railroad will take you right to PDM...after crossing the river.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: March 11, 2009, 03:46:51 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!

Just finished catching up on the posts here, am off to see if I can find any "news" in this case today, but I 'll be reading/posting Wink

Beautiful!  Such a precious smile she has. 

Pretty Happy Little Girl!  We are praying for you Haleigh.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: March 11, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »

Again with respect, how do we know she did not lie? I feel the drowning incident was not true,or embellished at least,because as a mother,had my child drowned,there would be a full force of paramedics on scene,yet none were called? no records of this drowning Crystal claims happened? How do we know she did not lie? How do we know RC did?
(snipped to keep post from building up)

searching, I dont know who did or did not lie about exactly what happened, but I did hear even Rons mother talk about this incident, so it did happen, just dont know who told the right story about what led up to it!!
Pretty sure we don't.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: March 11, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »

Again with respect, how do we know she did not lie? I feel the drowning incident was not true,or embellished at least,because as a mother,had my child drowned,there would be a full force of paramedics on scene,yet none were called? no records of this drowning Crystal claims happened? How do we know she did not lie? How do we know RC did?

I think it could be due to the fact that I believe she is a domestic abuse victim. maybe she really exagerrated the CPR end of it (that I don't know), but I'm sure if she'd called 911 while they were at mamma neves house, and accused Ron of not watching her, she would have had hell to pay. He looks like the classic abuser to me, and she looks like a classic victim, .............

I agree, IslandMonkey, that Crystal Shefield seems like a victim of DV (Domestic Violence) in my opinion. She may have been encouraged by Mama Neves and/or Ron not to report it... call 911 .... etc. I don't know.

I've never been in an abusive relationship, but I don't have to have been in one to recognize one. Well, for example, I've never met Dracula, Sasquatch, Björk, or had a root canal procedure, but I know I don't want to. (OK, Björk's not bad.) Smile

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: March 11, 2009, 03:49:41 PM »

It does appear that when travelling Tyler St., that you can make a RT turn...and come down Seven Sisters and then turn LT..onto Chamberlain Rd.

Another way out.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: March 11, 2009, 03:49:45 PM »

Ron hadn't lived there very long.
Maybe this J. J. Lane person was never on the lease or the rental agreement.
And currently overlooked. But lived there.
Can anyone send this to a tip line ? 
I have no idea how ppl find these things. The CIA, FBI and the nosy next door neighbour have nothing on Monkeys !
I have an opinion. Will keep it to myself today and try for an entire week to not state any of my opinions based on my revulsion to most of the characters we are getting to "know"  thru their appearances on the tv and subsequent postings of their mugs shots and records.
This guy has been previously talked about publicly, so I'm sure LE checked/is checking it out.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: March 11, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »

I have no idea how ppl find these things. The CIA, FBI and the nosy next door neighbour have nothing on Monkeys !
I have an opinion. Will keep it to myself today and try for an entire week to not state any of my opinions based on my revulsion to most of the characters we are getting to "know"  thru their appearances on the tv and subsequent postings of their mugs shots and records.
No idea!  Some smart peeps on here for sure! 
I hope that it has been tipped in about the former SO living in the home, especially given that most recent statement about how the kitchen light switch was hard to find unless you knew where to look.

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: March 11, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »

Having been closely around two custody battles (husband with ex and semi-worthless niece with very worthless ex) I take everything in a custody battle with a grain of salt. Same for calls to children's services.

We have no model citizens involved in this case. Crystal has criminal charges of filing a false report. Are we to assume everything she says is a lie? No, or at least I don't. They've all made mistakes. I don't necessarily believe everything any of they say. I just want Haleigh found and I can't make myself believe that any one of those who love her would have hurt her. Her family may seem like a bunch of misfits but I don't doubt she was loved and seemed well cared for.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: March 11, 2009, 03:51:22 PM »

Ok well I can see that  I am not being seen today, Oh well I have flowers to plant and sunshine to soak up, so see yall later!
Sorry, HH.  This forum goes by too fast some times.
Hello HH!!
Seiko, love your avi.. Davy Jones lives 20 mins from me
That is really cool! 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: March 11, 2009, 03:51:22 PM »

Question  If something had happened to Haleigh prior to the 3:00 a.m. 911 call, and assuming Junior was home, no one has said he was someplace else, wouldn't he have seen it and told someone by now?  They seemed very close so I would think if there had been an accident or anything had happened to her he would be telling everyone something.

Yeah I agree Minnie.  Junior would of heard or seen something and LE (evidence or Jr.)would of too.  I'd think it would be awful darn hard to kill someone with people in a house and no one sees or hears anything and with no evidence.  Than there's the whole disposal part.  I don't know.  Maybe if I could think of a past similar crime that fit it would help.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: March 11, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »

Does anyone know if the "van" is still in police custody?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: March 11, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Thanks, Sieko, for the photos and the response. So River Villas does intersect with Tyler?
There appears to be a road that connects Tyler and River Villa Dr

Then the only way out of River Villas is Buffalo Bluff? (Is that what you see?) And it looks like the place where River Villas meets Buffalo Bluff Rd is further away from the crossing, right?
It looks that way.  Either back to Tyler, to BB or straight out to BB.  Tyler comes out to BB very close to the crossing.
So even if there were a camera, and someone were exiting the neighborhood from River Villas, they wouldn't come into camera view at the crossing unless they turned right onto Buffalo Bluff Rd.
Yep

Does anyone know which way the PDM bridge company is from Buffalo Bluff Rd?
TIA (Thanks in Advance) Smile

PDM Bridge is North.  The railroad will take you right to PDM...after crossing the river.

Thank you, Sieko;

Let me if I'm following you correctly. Smile So does that mean you turn left onto Buffalo Bluff Rd to go to PDM.... if you're coming out of River Villas Dr? (Thereby going the opposite direction of the crossing?)

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1696 on: March 11, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »

I think it could be due to the fact that I believe she is a domestic abuse victim. maybe she really exagerrated the CPR end of it (that I don't know), but I'm sure if she'd called 911 while they were at mamma neves house, and accused Ron of not watching her, she would have had hell to pay. He looks like the classic abuser to me, and she looks like a classic victim, .............

I did not know abusers had a look. I have seen where Doctors turned out to be abusers, no one ever would have suspected them as such. I was an abuse victim,but I do not see an abuser behind every male face in the midst of an event such as this. I see RC as a florida back woods boy raised up rough and acts tough because he feels he has to. I agree his mouth makes him less desirable.. his calling misty the B word during the 911 call, BUT I can not say I would NOT be reaming someone that was suppose to be watching my children and this happen...I just can not believe his words of terror of finding his daughter missing and peoples perception from those words and Crystals sudden turn of face on him is what people are basing pointing the finger at him...   I think it is time for me to step back for a bit.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: March 11, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »

Here is a Google Earth view ~  The long white line running N/S is #309 (I just put the white line to see better.  The railroad tracks are just about adjacent shown brown)

It does appear that Tyler runs to Huffington #309.

However, I do not see that Tyler connects to River Villa's, which is North of Tyler. Also shown is 202 Green Ln.

Thank you Grama!  I do not have GoogleEarth, my rego Google often times pulls up old out dated mappings.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: March 11, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »

It does appear that when travelling Tyler St., that you can make a RT turn...and come down Seven Sisters and then turn LT..onto Chamberlain Rd.

Another way out.
I hadn't noticed that.  It sure does look that way.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: March 11, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »

No idea!  Some smart peeps on here for sure! 
I hope that it has been tipped in about the former SO living in the home, especially given that most recent statement about how the kitchen light switch was hard to find unless you knew where to look.

Hi Dolce. I'm so glad you and the babies are doing fine.

I think the light switch being hard to find was an internet rumor. In the tapes of the home, it is right at the end of the hall by the washer/dryer. Exactly where one would expect it to be. It still has the black stuff they use for fingerprinting on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.