April 19, 2024, 07:28:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299081 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »

Noticed too that the light switch that has been so scrutinized here is not in a weird position at all..

Did you all notice the clothes that Haleigh had and all the toys?.....it made me really really sad to see all of her things there, waiting for her to get home...
Ron looked like a broken man to me..no matter how any of us might feel about his supposed life style, rumors what ever, your heart has to go out to someone in such obvious pain over the disappearance of his daughter....

agree wholeheartedly!
[/b]

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »

quote Lilymarie: I see a home that looks cared for by a couple of young people that don't have a lot. Haleigh's room looks nice and typical for a girl her age. In fact, I'm impressed that Misty was willing to share her bedroom with these two small children not her own. Ron looks like he has lost weight and seems like a father in deep grief over his missing baby. I've stated this many times - IMO this will turn out to be an abduction by stranger or vaguely known person.

Lily, this is what I see as well..this is a much loved child...
Yes, your point about Misty sharing her room with the kids is a good point...she could have insisted that they stay in their own room...Remembering back, I remember at 17 that I was afraid to stay in a house alone, so I would have had them in with me just to feel safer myself...but that was just me...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2009, 12:05:25 PM »

gold ring on necklace in this pic, could be family ring, it seems like a simple gold band but maybe grandfathers or some other sentimental value to Ron?

I also see a ring on his left ring finger in this picture.

Just sayin.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:50 PM »

Hi cookie,  yes I did watch the video.  Truly sad.  It is my hope and prayer that Ron nor Misty had anything to do with the abduction, disappearance, etc of Haleigh.  That would make it so much harder to comprehend. 

I was reading in post that was posted last night and I see a new poster (Annette49) stated more than once that Haleigh had informed either Crystal or Marie that she did not want to go back to stay with Ron. 

Has anyone heard that reported before?  I have not, maybe I just missed it.

Also I read on another site that Crystal had filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr. a couple of weeks prior to Haleigh's disappearance.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

Heart
Crystal's fiance, Chad was the one who stated this.  I thought I remembered an interview with Crystal and Marie talking about this too (or maybe not).
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131221&catid=3
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2009, 12:08:18 PM »

gold ring on necklace in this pic, could be family ring, it seems like a simple gold band but maybe grandfathers or some other sentimental value to Ron?

I also see a ring on his left ring finger in this picture.

Just sayin.

Cropped the image and added it to the post so people know what I am talking about. LOL

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »

quote Lilymarie: I see a home that looks cared for by a couple of young people that don't have a lot. Haleigh's room looks nice and typical for a girl her age. In fact, I'm impressed that Misty was willing to share her bedroom with these two small children not her own. Ron looks like he has lost weight and seems like a father in deep grief over his missing baby. I've stated this many times - IMO this will turn out to be an abduction by stranger or vaguely known person.

Lily, this is what I see as well..this is a much loved child...
Yes, your point about Misty sharing her room with the kids is a good point...she could have insisted that they stay in their own room...Remembering back, I remember at 17 that I was afraid to stay in a house alone, so I would have had them in with me just to feel safer myself...but that was just me...

I was thinking the same way... she's so young that they provided her with as much comfort as she did for them. I may eat my words but M & R didn't do this. Maybe something about their lifestyle invited an opportunity but I won't judge them based upon the salacious rumors floating around the i'net.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »

Going outside to enjoy the gorgeous weather for a bit.

I'll catch up when I come back in.

Have a great day, folks!

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2009, 12:12:13 PM »

I don't know that this matters, but I took a screenshot of the backdoor from tour of the home (Nancy Grace I think).  I have never seen a door with the deadbolt BELOW the door knob.  Who does that? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »

I don't know that this matters, but I took a screenshot of the backdoor from tour of the home (Nancy Grace I think).  I have never seen a door with the deadbolt BELOW the door knob.  Who does that? 

I have never seen that before, and I have lived in quite a few places over the years. And thanks Brandi for posting those pics from the Today Show.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »

I'm babbling now...sorry.

Just came across the video again of Ron in the tattoo parlour.  Check the comments below from who I assume is the tattoo artist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4&feature=channel
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »

Hi cookie,  yes I did watch the video.  Truly sad.  It is my hope and prayer that Ron nor Misty had anything to do with the abduction, disappearance, etc of Haleigh.  That would make it so much harder to comprehend. 

I was reading in post that was posted last night and I see a new poster (Annette49) stated more than once that Haleigh had informed either Crystal or Marie that she did not want to go back to stay with Ron. 

Also I read on another site that Crystal had filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr. a couple of weeks prior to Haleigh's disappearance.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

Heart
Crystal's fiance, Chad was the one who stated this.  I thought I remembered an interview with Crystal and Marie talking about this too (or maybe not).
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131221&catid=3

Crystal had also said that Chad had told her that Ron had told Chad and her brother that Ron was 75% sure that he knew who took Haleigh.. which Ron denies saying....she said that on a show...not sure which one..then she said on another show a few days later that it was all a misunderstanding, that Ron had not really told Chad that...Chad had looked really squirmy in the video when Crystal had reported that Ron had told Chad that info above....I thought that he looked uncomfortable cause he knew that he had told Crystal that, he lied, and now it was out there in the open....just my opinion...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2009, 12:21:41 PM »

apparently the previous renter/owner had said that he had installed the lock..IIRC

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »

Just came across the video again of Ron in the tattoo parlour.  Check the comments below from who I assume is the tattoo artist.

Thanks, I wish the people that commented would elaborate a little.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

No ring on left or right ring finger here.

As many prob know folks who work w/heavy equipment (and in other occupations) remove their rings when working 'cause they can be a hazard.  I don't wear my rings around the homeplace, nor do my friends.  Rings are pretty, but troublesome and mostly left in a safe place 'til the work is done.

Of course I have no clue if RC and the teenager have recently married.  Maybe they were married before Haleighs disappearance/he wasn't wearing ring because of work.  I only mention that because gf referred to Haleigh as her daughter during 911 call.  I thought it a bit presumptuous on her part at the time, but who knows.

Foggy

Except he hasn't worked in a month, so why all the sudden put one on now........

Maybe the rings were in the house and he could not get them until the house was released as a crime scene.

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »

good point Minnie about the rings...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2009, 12:28:26 PM »

Thanks, I wish the people that commented would elaborate a little.
Before seeing these comments, I came across another video with another comment...from same user.  It said something along the lines of "2 minutes after starting Ron's tattoo, I wish I hadn't".  Not exact quote, and I can't seem to find it now...
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »

I have never seen that before, and I have lived in quite a few places over the years. And thanks Brandi for posting those pics from the Today Show.

My back door is like that? A very nice solid wood custom door in a standard middle class neighborhood. I don't see the signifigance.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #190 on: Today at 11:20:52 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sieko on Today at 11:06:50 AM
Quote from: Heart on Today at 10:28:42 AM

Heart

Crystal had also said that Chad had told her that Ron had told Chad and her brother that Ron was 75% sure that he knew who took Haleigh.. which Ron denies saying....she said that on a show...not sure which one..then she said on another show a few days later that it was all a misunderstanding, that Ron had not really told Chad that...Chad had looked really squirmy in the video when Crystal had reported that Ron had told Chad that info above....I thought that he looked uncomfortable cause he knew that he had told Crystal that, he lied, and now it was out there in the open....just my opinion...

Report to moderator    Logged 

cookie
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #191 on: Today at 11:21:41 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sieko on Today at 11:12:13 AM

apparently the previous renter/owner had said that he had installed the lock..IIRC
--------------------
But Ron said the deadbolt was way up high and there was no way the kids could get to it.  Why did he lie???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »

how do you know that he lied????
Maybe the kids couldn't reach the lock...maybe they couldn't open the lock...hard to turn etc...maybe he was blubbering in grief....could be a million things but does not mean that he lied..
why did Crystal say that Ron had told Chad about the 75% knowing where Haleigh was? was that also a lie on Crystals part or a simple misunderstanding...?

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:23 PM »

I am now starting to think that IF Ron is completely innocent in this, Misty had company when Ron was at work. They got drunk/stoned/drugged and she passed out. The person took HL - thus; no forced entry. The person was already in the house.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.