March 28, 2024, 12:57:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298233 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: March 11, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »

Hello to all.Can anyone tell me whats going on with the mysterious stranger. It was mentioned on HLN that a man was trying to pass himself off as a relative to get into the trailor. The landlord or somebody called Teresa N. The man told her if she wanted to help Haleigh she should let him in. Teresa called LE. Thats where the show left it hangin. I think this is very curious.

anyone know where murt is?    

sorry...
probably a psychic.

OMG, I was just getting ready to post the same thing 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: March 11, 2009, 07:22:35 PM »

snip..
I checked their website but no mention of Haleigh's family.  I was under the impression the donations going to the funeral home were for the Cummings family, but not sure.  The only place I have seen with Crystal's name associated with the funeral home is that bogus website that was up asking for donations.

Seiko, I will call them tomorrow and ask if they know where to send donations for CS's family. I feel so bad for posting bad info. Surely they need some even if they have a place to stay.

I agree. If Crystal is taking donations I would like to help. I feel so awful for all of them family - both sides. A month of this has got to be sheer hell on earth.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1822 on: March 11, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

Sorry I can't buy that one.  I don't think that these peoples brain cells are that burnt that  they would jeopardize themselves by getting LE, FBI, etc involved in a missing child case just to avoid paying child support.   JMO!

What if it were for her safety, maybe someone thought there was some abuse going on involving her, would you buy that?  It is possible IMO..  something is just off with this case....

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: March 11, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »

Also, haven't they said that several people saw Haleigh up to 5 or 6:00? I think they are mostly connected to Ron's side of the family but I think that there are: A/C repair guy, Misty's brother, 2 of Misty's nephews, gma and ggma (or maybe just ggma?)?

From what I understand, Ron was already gone for work when Haleigh was last seen. This leaves Misty the only known adult with the kids from 6-3 or so. In order for JR not to have seen something happen to Haleigh he would have had to be sleeping - in my opinion. So that leaves a window of 8:30 - 3 or so? That is not very much time to put together the perfect crime, in my opinion. A crime that means Haleigh was harmed, and her body disposed of with NO EVIDENCE. Plus, what motive would Misty have being a caretaker to Haleigh with all of the obvious loving family support? It just doesn't add up.

totally agree... and don't ya'll think the police and FBI know this too?

taking that all into consideration there are only so many possibilities remaining.

1. vaporization or de-materialization - nada. doesn't happen.

2. Misty has conned everyone and is even more diabolical than Casey Anthony. Jury is still out and I'm not leaning this way at all.

3. Unknown predator - most likely in my opinion.

+++

something has happened to Haleigh - but what?

The fact that the police and FBI have not said lock your doors, button down the hatches, close the chimney flue, and don't let the kids outta yer sight!! - does not mean that there is NOT a predator running around.

To avoid panic the police may not say those very things. At this point no one knows what happened to Haleigh other than Haleigh herself and the person responsible for whatever it is that has actually occurred.

Or maybe 4.) Family member meaning no harm to her but taking her for reasons known to them (reason for the possibility of  nebulizer going with her)

Hi Rob Smile

Hi Searching... I kinda thought of that one too... but what would a family member be taking her for between 10pm and 3 am?

I am putting out my feelings out there on this (it is totally an opinion only).  For some odd reason I really feel this is a family related abduction.  Why?  Because if I remember correctly Ron and Chrystal were heading to court shortly after HL's disappearance over unpaid child support.  There are serious problems within that family on ALL sides.  This tit-for-tat has been going on for a long time and those two children were caught in the middle of Daddy, Mommy, Mommy2, gmothers, ggmothers, Mommy2's cast of charaters.  Someone was paid from a member of that family to kidnap her and take her to safety (whatever that is).  The dynamics in this family is not healthy on adults much less small children.  I believe she is alive and someone familiar with her has her and just my opinion I feel Misty knows who that is.   

But Crystal is the one that owes child support. Why would Ron/Misty take either one of the kids and hide them when there was no current challenge to custody and they had full custody of the kids? Why would they only hide one of the children? How could you hide a 5-year-old girl with someone you know without someone saying something to somebody? I want her to be alive and well somewhere too.

First off I DID NOT say Ron/Misty took her. I DID NOT say Chrystal did.  I KNOW Ron is owed the back child support.  AND I Also said it is just my opinion only.  That whole family (on all sides, Mom, Dad, Misty) is really dysfunctional and Misty supposedly made the comment that someone needed to take that baby from it's mother (Ron's supposedly 3rd child).  Misty appears to me (My opinion only) to be immature, childish and I feel she has been playing games with both Mothers over their children.  She is trouble with a capital "T".  Life is very different in small towns.  Everyone knows everyone's business.  Misty was the main caregiver of this little girl and little boy.  My guess is Chrystal was paying child support so Misty could get the money for raising her children.  Don't you think that wouldn't crawl all over Chrystal?  Too many problems within that entire family on all sides for something not to be going on.  Again----JUST MY OPINION.

I'm sorry, my response was a little short. I was more thinking out loud. I do appreciate how you thought that through - and it is interesting. I was just posting as I read each one of your points. I think we all want her to be somewhere safe and warm and healthy. Please accept my apology.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: March 11, 2009, 07:32:41 PM »

Just to clear my mine I was looking for SO's in the area that have a Madison street or adison and Missouri...

1. Behind the seven sister rd-.Madison

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=202+green+lane+satsuma+fl&daddr=315+2nd+avenue+satsuma+fl&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=39.743848,-74.979324&sspn=0.234946,0.439453&ie=UTF8&ll=29.563454,-81.666441&spn=0.033222,0.054932&t=h&z=14

1 Street before Baker- Madison
http://maps.gogle.com/maps?saddr=212+Baker+Rd,+FL+32189&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=202+Green+Ln,+FL+32189&f=d&sll=29.559758,-81.652365&sspn=0.008698,0.017853&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

3. There is an adison street..

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

4.Missouri alittle east their is a Madison

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: March 11, 2009, 07:36:55 PM »

I don't have a link to back this up, but somewhere I remember reading that Crystal paid her back child support with the monies she received by being on the TV show. 

Now, maybe this isn't so...just what I remember reading, somewhere.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: March 11, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »

Apology accepted LilyMarie.  My opinion is something is just not right about the night that precious little girl disappeared.  Misty (to me) knows more than she is saying.  I would rather believe as I do at this moment that a family acquaintance has that child than what the only other possibility is and that is a SO has her and she is no more.   Young girls Misty's age are very silly, immature and do things that doesn't make sense to the rest of us.  I watched her being interviewed and I also watched Ron come out of that courthouse and that boy has been roped and corralled by this young girl and her mother.  He has a daughter missing and now he is being roped into marriage on top of that.  At the age of 25 he has really messed up his life along with his children's (and Chrystal is included in this also).  He has 3 children, each mother/girl friend have all been under the age of 16.  He needs to grown up and I hope he does now for sure.  The FBI is involved in this and I hope they have more info than we all do but at the moment it doesn't appear they do.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: March 11, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

snip..
I checked their website but no mention of Haleigh's family.  I was under the impression the donations going to the funeral home were for the Cummings family, but not sure.  The only place I have seen with Crystal's name associated with the funeral home is that bogus website that was up asking for donations.

Seiko, I will call them tomorrow and ask if they know where to send donations for CS's family. I feel so bad for posting bad info. Surely they need some even if they have a place to stay.

I agree. If Crystal is taking donations I would like to help. I feel so awful for all of them family - both sides. A month of this has got to be sheer hell on earth.

Me too, lilymarie. Both sides make my heart hurt. I just want this little girl found and they can settle custody battles, etc. later. She's just precious and I don't know how any of them can cope without heavy doses of sedatives. I know I couldn't. I'm starting to get really concerned that we will never know. I would lose my mind if I was in their shoes.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: March 11, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »

Sorry I can't buy that one.  I don't think that these peoples brain cells are that burnt that  they would jeopardize themselves by getting LE, FBI, etc involved in a missing child case just to avoid paying child support.   JMO!

What if it were for her safety, maybe someone thought there was some abuse going on involving her, would you buy that?  It is possible IMO..  something is just off with this case....

Hi Searching!  No I can't buy that either.  If it was for the child's safety, why not inform law enforcement from the on start.  That can be done anonymously if one fears for their life. Plus that would prevent kidnapping/abduction charges.

Heart
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: March 11, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »

snip..

Me too, lilymarie. Both sides make my heart hurt. I just want this little girl found and they can settle custody battles, etc. later. She's just precious and I don't know how any of them can cope without heavy doses of sedatives. I know I couldn't. I'm starting to get really concerned that we will never know. I would lose my mind if I was in their shoes.

The website:  www.findhaleigh.com

Donations toward Mr. Ronald Cummings:
Obviously Haleigh's father cannot work during this crisis, so if you would rather donate toward him and his family, donations are being taken up at "Bank Of America" "Haleigh Cummings family relief fund"

Haleigh's Mother: (this address is temporary)
Crystal Sheffield c/o Jamie Watts   720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: March 11, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »

Forgot to add Crystal's new attorney is Kim Picazio.

http://www.picaziolaw.com/

This was posted at InSessions per HLN channel.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1831 on: March 11, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »

well well well....I step out of the cage for a few hours and what do I see? A wonderful positive, respectful informative discussion going on for the most part...! good job Monkey Moos....

Minnie...thrilled that you are back...
Searching...your posts rock so no need to step back...more to step forward with sensible posts like yours! jmo of course...

what does an abuser look like? hmmm....well, some that I have known in my lifetime are bankers, CEO s , janitors, all nice friendly guys...willing to help others with anything, give people the shirt off their backs...but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors...And the women who are abused, not all of them are beat down victims in the public eye...the CEO s wife had a smiley pearly white smile, the nicest clothes, went to lunch with friends, had a great old time...time the night time, after hubby had a few brewskies...Oh yes, did I mention that she had plenty of money to buy the finest makeup to hide the bruises and the swollen lips?
so, an abuser of any sort does not have a sign on their back and none of us should be fooled into thinking that they are obvious in my opinion...just like child molesters...no sign on their backs either...
anyway, we are at least getting somewhere on this case it seems with a good discussion...some good facts...carry on Monkey Moos...

did anyone guess that I used to be a cheerleader? 

oh, one more thing, Crystal is the first to lawyer up...any thoughts on that one? Who is paying for her lawyer? she doesn't work and her fiancee, Chad has been off of work since Haleigh went missing as far as we know, same as Ron has been...where are they getting their money? they still have bills to pay as well.......did Geraldo come across with a little cash? shouldn't Crystal share that with Ron? Haleigh is after daughter to both of them...

Thanks Cookie.  I couldn't stay away. I came here for information I was not getting from the news and now I am addicted.

MM
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: March 11, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

snip..

Thank you!

The website:  www.findhaleigh.com

Donations toward Mr. Ronald Cummings:
Obviously Haleigh's father cannot work during this crisis, so if you would rather donate toward him and his family, donations are being taken up at "Bank Of America" "Haleigh Cummings family relief fund"

Haleigh's Mother: (this address is temporary)
Crystal Sheffield c/o Jamie Watts   720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: March 11, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »

Does anyone beside me think that Haleigh looks alot like her mom?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: March 11, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »

Kim L. Picazio, P.A. practices in the following areas of law:
Family Law, Matrimonial Law, Domestic Violence, Marital Contracts, Custody Disputes, Spousal Support, Modification of Divorce Judgments.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1835 on: March 11, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

Hi Searching!  No I can't buy that either.  If it was for the child's safety, why not inform law enforcement from the on start.  That can be done anonymously if one fears for their life. Plus that would prevent kidnapping/abduction charges.

Maybe they felt the law would not listen??? I don't know... something is off..... I agree that Misty knows more then she is saying and I think the entire family,both sides have not been the most grown up,proper parents. IMO the both sides failed this little one in the sense that had they thought more about the needs of the children then their own wants and feelings toward each other,maybe we would not be here discussing this??? either way, it just seems like someone knew this family, the routine and took the opportunity.. It is sad and I wish they would find her.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1836 on: March 11, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

IM if you are still here You have nanners! Still 5 pages behind.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: March 11, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »

Thanks RiverWalk for info and link.

Thanks Heart for you for supplying the infos of the areas of law the practices.

flamom
~  I agree.  I think Haleigh does look like her mom.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: March 11, 2009, 08:02:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!!

IM if you are still here You have nanners! Still 5 pages behind.

Good evening to you darla 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: March 11, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »

I know this is somewhat off-topic but, how long did it take for Susan Smith to break down and finally confess? Just wondering.

I don't think there's been quite enough probitive evidence about Haleigh's case published in the mainstream media that would allow any of us to say, "Ah-ha, this is what happened..."  That's why people speculate in one direction and then in another direction. They're just trying to fill in the gaps with what makes sense to them.

I haven't read enough or heard enough to convince me of the guilt or innocence of any of the major players in this story. I just don't know.

I know Misty's 911 call seemed odd in that the 911 operator seemed to have to work at getting responses out of Misty where (putting myself in Misty's shoes for a second) I think I'd be the extreme polar opposite, shrieking and yelling and crying and begging for help and absolutely frantic. I don't think I'd sound like I was dragging out the information or that I was giving cover-my-ass-later responses.

Just because she reacted differently from the way I think I'd probably react, that doesn't mean I am 100% convinced she did or did not have a role in Haleigh's disappearance (even by negligence).

It's just that I am my mother's sole caregiver. She's 92 and bedridden, on oxygen, on a tube feeding and I've had to make MANY 911 calls and even though I try to act calm and collected, I feel myself on the edge of terror and I can't wait to inundate the 911 operator with information. I'm spilling out so much information so fast, the 911 operator can't hardly keep up with me. She doesn't have to pull any info out of me. She has to slow me down.

Misty didn't sound like that at all.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.