April 25, 2024, 02:40:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299213 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: March 11, 2009, 08:09:25 PM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstor...zjxplaNig.cspx    Looks like a wedding tomorrow.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1841 on: March 11, 2009, 08:09:59 PM »

tabby, that is money was offered to Crystal's family and they turned it down...

I think what was offered was one month's rent somewhere close by since Crystal lives quite a ways from there. I could be wrong.

Yes, I did offer to pay a months rent for them and they DID turn it down, they asked that it go to the reward for the return of Haleigh and asked for prayers instead, needless to say I was shocked, and not in a bad way, they told me that the locals are taking good care of them and they have no immediate needs. The fund at the Funeral home was set up for Ron's expenses (now, that may have changed since I called, but that was the origianl term at BOA).

Just for a laugh I read the front page about the upcoming nuptials and found a post from Carpe.it's a classic:

Carpe on March 10th, 2009 5:25 pm
I gotz a ten spot on a bet that they
drink beer right out of the keg nozzle
at the reception!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: March 11, 2009, 08:10:22 PM »

Forgot to add Crystal's new attorney is Kim Picazio.

http://www.picaziolaw.com/

This was posted at InSessions per HLN channel.

Thanks RiverWalk for info and link.

Thanks Heart for you for supplying the infos of the areas of law the practices.

flamom
~  I agree.  I think Haleigh does look like her mom.

Thank you MuffyBee for keeping our cage under control!  Much nicer today!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: March 11, 2009, 08:11:01 PM »

Sorry I messed up the link, but there is a wedding tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: March 11, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »

Does anyone beside me think that Haleigh looks alot like her mom?

Yes, I think she looks just like her mom.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: March 11, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstor...zjxplaNig.cspx

Error in link
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:21:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: March 11, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »

Again I messed up sorry, hopefully someone else will supply the link.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: March 11, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »

Well shoot RiverWalk.That was the original site I saw. I thought it ended up bogus? Is it legit? The address does go to the funeral home so it seems okay?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: March 11, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »

I think what was offered was one month's rent somewhere close by since Crystal lives quite a ways from there. I could be wrong.

Yes, I did offer to pay a months rent for them and they DID turn it down, they asked that it go to the reward for the return of Haleigh and asked for prayers instead, needless to say I was shocked, and not in a bad way, they told me that the locals are taking good care of them and they have no immediate needs. The fund at the Funeral home was set up for Ron's expenses (now, that may have changed since I called, but that was the origianl term at BOA).

Just for a laugh I read the front page about the upcoming nuptials and found a post from Carpe.it's a classic:

at the reception!

Apparently there will be no reception. According to TN in the video at the cbs47 link, just 20-30 people at the ceremony, held at the Dunn's Creek Church, nothing to follow.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »

Haleigh’s Father’s Wedding Plans
  Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 7:09 pm 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- One day before Ronald Cummings marries his fiancé Misty Croslin, his mother spoke with us about what the day will be like.

“It will be very small and private,” said Teresa Neves, Ronald’s Mother.

“Misty is actually fulfilling the wishes of Haleigh. Haleigh and Junior (Haleigh’s brother) have often talked about how they would love to have Misty for their Mommy. They’ve asked daddy several times why you don’t marry Misty?”

Neves said Croslin picked out two dresses for the big day.

“I believe that the one she’s going to wear is going to be white…strapless, with ties in the back.”

Neves said the ceremony will only include about 20-30 people. She also said there will be no party and no honeymoon afterward. She hopes to have a bigger ceremony once Haleigh is returned home.

“It’s just basically something for Haleigh…and I don’t know if they've done a best man, or a bridesmaid, I don’t think they thought anything about that…I think it’s going to be the bride, the I-Do’s…and just wait for Haleigh.”

Cameras will not be allowed inside the church where Misty and Ronald will wed. Ronald’s mother did tell us we would be welcome to wait outside for them to come out.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:52 PM »

Again I messed up sorry, hopefully someone else will supply the link.

Hey no rose, it's okay.  We appreciate you trying.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: March 11, 2009, 08:23:24 PM »

Thank-you 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: March 11, 2009, 08:23:45 PM »

at the reception!

Apparently there will be no reception. According to TN in the video at the cbs47 link, just 20-30 people at the ceremony, held at the Dunn's Creek Church, nothing to follow.  This is Brandi's post.

Well at least no one can pick them apart that way. This is lillymarie's post.

Edited to correct quote errors.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:13:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: March 11, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »

Perhaps a mod will fix the above. Somehow I am saying something I did not say.

Brandi ~  I've made notes to correct the posts.  Quote stacks can be "fixed", but last time I did that it came out even more interesting....LOL
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:14:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1854 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »

unless she was passed off to someone else whom is laying low.... it is always possible and it is my hope that this is what has happened.. a family abduction where she has been handed off and is being hidden.. maybe the "underground railroad"? you know the ones that hide abused children and parents.... It is real... even if we think it is not... maybe Crystal has her tucked away for her protection? or another family member pulled it off for Haleighs protection.. just seems to well done and to much knowledge of house,routine for me to think stranger and also, that dang missing item is just plucking at my last nerve... I wanna know what it is.. I think monkeys are right and it is the nebulizer..if they intended harm, why take that?

anyone taking her between 10pm and 3am has formed intent and an accident doesn't make it any less appealing to me - nor forgivable.
Just throwing a thought in here.  If it was a family member who was doing this out of "care", they did not think of the consequences of their actions.  They would have had to of known that it would come back on Misty and/or Ron.  I can not see putting a fellow family member(s) through hell over the loss of their loved one, not very caring.  BUT some people do not think things through....so those are just my thoughts there.  (Not sayin "MOO" as it looks like I am speaking cow)

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1855 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

Well shoot RiverWalk.That was the original site I saw. I thought it ended up bogus? Is it legit? The address does go to the funeral home so it seems okay?

As far as I know:  http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090225/articles/902250982

BUT when you read here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4654.msg712239
it goes downhill.  WHY?
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: March 11, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Thank you for your opinion, but I feel differently.........My opinion is not due to where they live, nor the tattoos (although the timing of them, and the wedding are quite odd).

Frankly, I NEVER thought Steve Groene or Mark Lunsford were guilty, so I'll move on to to other areas as family members. They are grasping at straws and begging for help, they have shared what they know (which is very little ) with LE, they just want to find the truth and to find Haliegh. I see Crystal as a victim as well, and hate to see her slammed because no one took the time to read the 54 page custody document.

But IM, with the utmost respect, how many custody battles are not nasty at some point. Not everyone is honest during a custody battle and we do not know if both sides were or were not,so I really do hope you are not basing your judgment of RC solely on that. I have been sitting back watching the mud fly and it is not RC's side slinging it. I have been watching a custody battle ensue with my daughters boyfriend and his ex. she has the son,he has the daughter from their relationship and as soon as she found out that he was with my daughter, she called DCF and has called DCF weekly since. He has returned the favor and told the worker all he could to slam her without leaving a call to DCF as proof he did it.. He just used the opportunity while he was being investigated to slide the mud flinging in. I really think we need to look at both sides, not just RC and Misty.. I also think they were both not very nice in the custody battle..like the drowning??? Im sorry, If my toddler required CPR,there would be paramedics and all.. I do not think Crystal was honest about that...   

Of course not, I read the entire document from the re-hearing and she was honest, he lied, it's as simple as that. My feelings about Ron and Misty are based on their behavoir, inconsistencies and the fact that she was in their care during the time she disappeared, now when I see LE looking hard ~that's a fact that is incredibly hard to ignore for me, and to assume the only reason DCF is involved is because of Crystal is mud slinging too. I feel he's hotheaded enough to warrant scrutiny without her having to interject her opinion. I agre everybody needs to be looked at, but at the same time I don't see LE hauling her off and questioning her like they do Misty, MOO.

I am trying to catch up on posts, so forgive me that I am behind. I am respectfully questioning this statement, in bold. How would we know who was or was not honest? This statement appears to be fact, in which I have found no court documents to back this up "fully". At the end of the court process, Crystal seemed to request a 10 day rehearing or objection. I have seen no more court documents to show she continued with this. I also have not seen court documents where she attempted to regain custody in the years following. IMO, I may be wrong, if so I would be willing to read more of the documents if I can be pointed in that direction.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1857 on: March 11, 2009, 08:29:48 PM »

Sorry I messed up the link, but there is a wedding tomorrow.
Looks like they are trying to battle it out with Casey Anthony and Baez for air time.   
WATCH OUT CASEY BITES!!

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: March 11, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »

snip..
I checked their website but no mention of Haleigh's family.  I was under the impression the donations going to the funeral home were for the Cummings family, but not sure.  The only place I have seen with Crystal's name associated with the funeral home is that bogus website that was up asking for donations.
Seiko, I will call them tomorrow and ask if they know where to send donations for CS's family. I feel so bad for posting bad info. Surely they need some even if they have a place to stay.
Thanks Tabby.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: March 11, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »

The site of the nuptuals:

http://www.dunnscreekchurch.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.