April 26, 2024, 09:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299266 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1940 on: March 11, 2009, 09:46:37 PM »

Glad to hear you are better Wyks, I am too.. the ribs are healed, I still get short of breath and use the inhalers.. searched ebay for a reasonable nebulizer unit.. I never would have thought i would get so sick that it would last 4 mos. I never get sick!!
The players in this whole sad saga have more issues than Reader's Digest

Am soooo glad your ribs are healed, flamom!  That's the hardest part, barely being able to move without pain.  Hopefully you'll be able to find a nebulizer and your breathing will become easier too.  It's the dangest thing, the way this thing has hit so many people everywhere, and as you say, those of us who rarely if ever get sick! 

your comment re Reader's Digest!  Although yes, it's a sad saga. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1941 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »

Glad to hear you are better Wyks, I am too.. the ribs are healed, I still get short of breath and use the inhalers.. searched ebay for a reasonable nebulizer unit.. I never would have thought i would get so sick that it would last 4 mos. I never get sick!!
The players in this whole sad saga have more issues than Reader's Digest

Flamon most insurance will pay for a nebulizer or you can rent one from a medical supply store. My sympathy on the broken ribs.....I fell in the bathroom 3 yrs ago and broke 5 ribs and my shoulder. Both still hurt.

I am thinking that LE may have got a new lead or getting closer to an arrest.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1942 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »

minnie:

The screen door was "propped open just like this" according to the reporter on the Today show.

I thought it odd, because I had imagined it being propped WIDE open, not just a bit like this:

That makes no sense to prop it open like that, that's hardly any opening at all. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1943 on: March 11, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  This person does appear to be posting from Florida, other than that who knows?

SemperFi wrote:

I live near where this happened and the father of Haleigh acts like anything but a grieving parent. When people in the town talk to him he gives comments like “were probably not gonna see her again”, and he even asked for a discount off his dinners because of his missing child…how disgusting.

I am praying for Haleigh, but I am repulsed by the actions of the father and his girlfriend.

Mar 11, 7:17 PM

Sounds like what the tat shop workers were saying........

Did you see Carpe's post? It wa a classic!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: March 11, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  This person does appear to be posting from Florida, other than that who knows?

SemperFi wrote:

I live near where this happened and the father of Haleigh acts like anything but a grieving parent. When people in the town talk to him he gives comments like “were probably not gonna see her again”, and he even asked for a discount off his dinners because of his missing child…how disgusting.

I am praying for Haleigh, but I am repulsed by the actions of the father and his girlfriend.

Mar 11, 7:17 PM

Thanks Klaas!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: March 11, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »

If this monkey moo could make a suggestion here...I am going to donate to the reward fund..check will be in the mail tomorrow....if someone has an address great, otherwise I will get it on my own...rather than donating to either Rons or Crystals camps...they can manage on their own if the locals are providing for their needs right now...my focus is on Haleigh, not them...

Really, are you kidding me that the wedding is tomorrow? why?
tsk..tsk..Cookie walks away shaking her head .... who could celebrate what should be the happiest day of your life, or one of them, while you are going through the worst hell of your life...Cookie is confused.... ::MonkeyConfused::just my opinion...each to their own...but I could not be picking out dresses, I heard that Misty will have 2...I would be lucky to get dressed every day...let alone trying to look "radiant" for my wedding day....but hey,,,that is just me and my thoughts...sad...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1946 on: March 11, 2009, 09:51:24 PM »

minnie:

The screen door was "propped open just like this" according to the reporter on the Today show.

I thought it odd, because I had imagined it being propped WIDE open, not just a bit like this:

IIRC, it was said over and again in the interviews, that the screen door was bricked (propped) wide open.  And because of that, I sure was surprised to see this pic!  Cuz that's IMO, anything but propped *wide open*. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1947 on: March 11, 2009, 09:52:04 PM »

minnie:

That makes no sense to prop it open like that, that's hardly any opening at all. 

Me too~that makes no sense

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1948 on: March 11, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

If this monkey moo could make a suggestion here...I am going to donate to the reward fund..check will be in the mail tomorrow....if someone has an address great, otherwise I will get it on my own...rather than donating to either Rons or Crystals camps...they can manage on their own if the locals are providing for their needs right now...my focus is on Haleigh, not them...

tsk..tsk..Cookie walks away shaking her head .... who could celebrate what should be the happiest day of your life, or one of them, while you are going through the worst hell of your life...Cookie is confused.... ::MonkeyConfused::just my opinion...each to their own...but I could not be picking out dresses, I heard that Misty will have 2...I would be lucky to get dressed every day...let alone trying to look "radiant" for my wedding day....but hey,,,that is just me and my thoughts...sad...
I know the last thing on my mind would be a wedding, and picking out dresses, I don't think so. Well at least there won't be a honeymoon.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: March 11, 2009, 09:53:45 PM »

Oh my custody battle being looked into now by Crystal's new Kim Picazio.

What do you guys think her chances of getting the kids with that fiance of hers?

Will these kids wind up in a foster home?

Wouldn't you think the authorities have checked into this (the home) and if there were questions they would go ahead and remove Junior?  Here (Texas) it is called CPS and I know if they felt he was in danger or abused they would have removed him immediately.  I know that has happened in cases here.  I would certainly hope that they had checked everything out.  But, I don't know.  What a scary thought.

Hi Minnie!

I'm in Texas too, (Cowtown).  According to Crystal's attorney, people in the neighborhood and perhaps even law enforcement feel that the children are or could be in jeopardy if they remained in the custody of their father and his 17 year old sexually active live-in girlfriend and what was transpiring in their abode.

I will copy and paste her remarks when the transcript comes online.

Thanks for mentioning that, Heart!  I was kind of surprised to hear Crystal's attorney say such things.  It's not like LE has made a move (that we know of) to take Jr. out of Ron's care.  And the comment about 'sexually active live-in'... puleeeeeeeease!  LOL  I was like, 'omg she did not just say that!'  It's not like Jr. won't be in a similiar sexually active live-in environment, living with Crystal/Chad!  Or, IMO, any other regular household where a couple would be caring for him.  There *are* doors/locks in a home, for a variety of reasons.   

Wyks..kindof like the pot calling the kettle black right? come on!!!

For sure, Cookie!!  If this is what they are going into court with, well... it's not much, IMO. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

minnie:

but .. but ... how would Misty see this? The inside door does not stay open. It drifts closed after opening.

And I reiterate, the reporter said this is exactly how the door was propped open. NOT wide open.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1951 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:28 PM »

I thought the screen was propped wide open with a cinder block. I guess that is another change of story.Geesh.
And Cookie it is sad and confusing. I said back on the first thread this was a copycat case of Caylee. Have not changed my opinion.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: March 11, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »

maybe that back door isn't how it was that evening, but how it appears now? just a guess...they for sure said that the screen door was propped open and the wood door was wide open as I recall...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:29 PM »

I wonder why they are just now taking the door.  Almost a week after they have taken down the crime scene tap, allowed media to go in and out, others to go in and out to clean up the place.

Perhaps they have a suspect and the door is evidence.  Wishful thinking!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »

tsk..tsk..Cookie walks away shaking her head .... who could celebrate what should be the happiest day of your life, or one of them, while you are going through the worst hell of your life...Cookie is confused.... just my opinion...each to their own...but I could not be picking out dresses, I heard that Misty will have 2...I would be lucky to get dressed every day...let alone trying to look "radiant" for my wedding day....but hey,,,that is just me and my thoughts...sad...

I hear ya, Cookie.  Well said! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: March 11, 2009, 09:58:16 PM »

I know the last thing on my mind would be a wedding, and picking out dresses, I don't think so. Well at least there won't be a honeymoon.
No need for a honeymoon,  Im sure Ron has already seen Mistie's uhhhh moon and the other way around,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: March 11, 2009, 09:58:52 PM »

The nebulizewrs run 38-75 dollars.. I would rather have one incase.
The door..wow.. I pictured it wide open too.. this may change things.. I have to think about this 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: March 11, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »

good thinking Heart...after everyone has traipsed through, why take the door now? they will have so many more finger prints than if they had taken it from the beginning...maybe they have a new tip? one can only hope...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: March 11, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

No need for a honeymoon,  Im sure Ron has already seen Mistie's uhhhh moon and the other way around,,,,,

Higher,,,,you are a crackup monkey!! but the visual came to mind and I am ewwwwww....
but hey, if they love each other...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »

FFS! Nancy Grace is still doing the fricking bombshell about the tiny skull being found...
I am so sick of her...why doesn't she talk about a child who is still missing instead of the same old same old every night? Not to take anything away from Caylee, hope she rests in peace but come on Nancy...there are still children missing...Caylee is hopefully at rest...bless her...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.