April 16, 2024, 04:46:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298962 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2009, 12:59:47 PM »

Ron did say that about the lock...but I agree with Lily that he may have thought that the kids could not reach it since he didn't have Haleigh there at the time to see? I have many doors, locks in my home and to tell you the truth, have not thought about my grand daughters being able to reach them....but looking at the doors now, I would say that they could reach the lock but may not be able to turn the lock...
I don't think that Haleigh would ever go out by herself in the dark either so I don't think that she would have opened the door at night even if she could..

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »

I'm babbling now...sorry.

Just came across the video again of Ron in the tattoo parlour.  Check the comments below from who I assume is the tattoo artist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4&feature=channel

Thanks, I wish the people that commented would elaborate a little.

Before seeing these comments, I came across another video with another comment...from same user.  It said something along the lines of "2 minutes after starting Ron's tattoo, I wish I hadn't".  Not exact quote, and I can't seem to find it now...

But, he did finish it and in reality he did two rather large tatoos.  I am not an expert in the cost of tatoos, but I think they are rather pricey.  Plus they discussed doing something with the one on his back. 

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:15 PM »

Just came across the video again of Ron in the tattoo parlour.  Check the comments below from who I assume is the tattoo artist.

Before seeing these comments, I came across another video with another comment...from same user.  It said something along the lines of "2 minutes after starting Ron's tattoo, I wish I hadn't".  Not exact quote, and I can't seem to find it now...

But, he did finish it and in reality he did two rather large tatoos.  I am not an expert in the cost of tatoos, but I think they are rather pricey.  Plus they discussed doing something with the one on his back. 

also, maybe the tattoo artist said that because it made him sad to be putting Haleigh's picture on Ron? or maybe Ron was crying or being sad about it? could be a number of reasons why and maybe not all negative to Ron...? just sayin'..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2009, 01:04:44 PM »

Well, if you saw the original tattoo video, the reporter spoke with those inside when hw was getting the tattoo, and they told the reporter that he rarely spoke of Haleigh, and mainly talked about how much money he was getting

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2009, 01:05:02 PM »

Right.  He goes on making plans to finish/fix Ron's tattoos, then posts these messages on youtube.  It may not even be him posting these.  Here is another, anyway.

Under channel comments:  http://www.youtube.com/user/cuppy199
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2009, 01:06:22 PM »

Something else has been buggin me, about the comments that Misty put on Amber's My Space page.

Sounds to me that she BROKE UP AMBER & Ron's relationship.  Maybe she told Ron lie's about Amber.  I mean, if RON actually loved Misty, there would be no guess as to why he and Amber broke up....and then Misty stepped in.

But..have not heard anything to that effect..and it is pretty childish for Misty to write those comments...almost, as if...GUESS WHO WON!!!!  Sounds as a ...I will get him kinda thing. As if she seen something there, that she did not have, and in order to get it, she maybe brought problems between Ron and Amber.

Wonder how long it had been after he and Amber broke up, that Misty entered the picture. Also, the comment about having his baby!!!! 

All I can help ya with here is this snippet from a news article from last month:
"Croslin has been dating Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for about five months."

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »

thanks for that article Klaas...

going back a few pages, when looking at Rons hand that is injured, do you think that he could have hit the wall where the hot water heater is located with his fist upon hearing that Haleigh was missing? when Misty first told him or was on the phone with 911? that would explain the injury and perhaps the reason that they took a piece of the wall...

If Ron and Misty did get married, a huge mistake...possibly preggers...another child brought into the mix by another child having a child...sigh....And this is only spec ing here..,.none of us know if they are married yet or if she is preggers....

You're right; We don't know if he got married to Misty recently. Looking at  past actions, 3 pregnancies and two baby-mamas, those events didn't compel him to marry; so why should this time be different?... if Misty were pregnant?

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »

also, maybe the tattoo artist said that because it made him sad to be putting Haleigh's picture on Ron? or maybe Ron was crying or being sad about it? could be a number of reasons why and maybe not all negative to Ron...? just sayin'..

Yes, there is definitely another way to read into what's being said. I guess it just happens to be who is interpreting it.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #190 on: Today at 11:20:52 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sieko on Today at 11:06:50 AM
Quote from: Heart on Today at 10:28:42 AM
Hi cookie,  yes I did watch the video.  Truly sad.  It is my hope and prayer that Ron nor Misty had anything to do with the abduction, disappearance, etc of Haleigh.  That would make it so much harder to comprehend. 

I was reading in post that was posted last night and I see a new poster (Annette49) stated more than once that Haleigh had informed either Crystal or Marie that she did not want to go back to stay with Ron. 

Has anyone heard that reported before?  I have not, maybe I just missed it.

Also I read on another site that Crystal had filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr. a couple of weeks prior to Haleigh's disappearance.  Has anyone heard anything about this?

Heart

Crystal's fiance, Chad was the one who stated this.  I thought I remembered an interview with Crystal and Marie talking about this too (or maybe not).
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131221&catid=3

Crystal had also said that Chad had told her that Ron had told Chad and her brother that Ron was 75% sure that he knew who took Haleigh.. which Ron denies saying....she said that on a show...not sure which one..then she said on another show a few days later that it was all a misunderstanding, that Ron had not really told Chad that...Chad had looked really squirmy in the video when Crystal had reported that Ron had told Chad that info above....I thought that he looked uncomfortable cause he knew that he had told Crystal that, he lied, and now it was out there in the open....just my opinion...

Report to moderator    Logged 

cookie
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #191 on: Today at 11:21:41 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Sieko on Today at 11:12:13 AM
I don't know that this matters, but I took a screenshot of the backdoor from tour of the home (Nancy Grace I think).  I have never seen a door with the deadbolt BELOW the door knob.  Who does that? 

apparently the previous renter/owner had said that he had installed the lock..IIRC
--------------------
But Ron said the deadbolt was way up high and there was no way the kids could get to it.  Why did he lie???

Why did he lie about any of the other things?? He tends to lie, at least according to the transcripts I have and his court record when in the child custody case he said he never did drugs WTF? He had just been arrested in Sarasota on mutliple drug charges, one of them was a felony drug charge..........hmmmm.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »

Yes, there is definitely another way to read into what's being said. I guess it just happens to be who is interpreting it.

If there's are other ways to interpret this one, let me know.

" amsterdampictures

amsterdampictures (4 hours ago)
if i wanted my work on tv i would have given interviews to all the stations that wanted me on I did not ask for this and dont want it,quit bothering me and spend your time posting and reposting haleighs picture get in your car and look.if all the nuts who have written me that are sending him money and paying his bills and for his tattoos. spend the money on finding HALEIGH1
!! "
http://www.youtube.com/user/cuppy199
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2009, 01:11:49 PM »

Well, if you saw the original tattoo video, the reporter spoke with those inside when hw was getting the tattoo, and they told the reporter that he rarely spoke of Haleigh, and mainly talked about how much money he was getting

I would like to see that video. Do you know where it is available? 

I think I may be watching the wrong news channels because I am not seeing hardly anything on this case.  Are they showing more details, etc. in the Florida area?

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »

Thanks, I do recall that. Also, rumor has it Ron got into an altercation Saturday while he was four wheeling, according to a local that was there and saw and heard it all. Much more detail, but again I have no idea, the post has been pulled I believe.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2009, 01:14:05 PM »

Why did he lie about any of the other things?? He tends to lie, at least according to the transcripts I have and his court record when in the child custody case he said he never did drugs WTF? He had just been arrested in Sarasota on mutliple drug charges, one of them was a felony drug charge..........hmmmm.
There seems to be plenty of that going, all around.  I can't understand the reasoning.  A little girl is missing.  The rest means nothing.  The lying is making them all look bad.  Fess up or just say "it's none of your damn business".
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

how do you know that he lied????
Maybe the kids couldn't reach the lock...maybe they couldn't open the lock...hard to turn etc...maybe he was blubbering in grief....could be a million things but does not mean that he lied..
why did Crystal say that Ron had told Chad about the 75% knowing where Haleigh was? was that also a lie on Crystals part or a simple misunderstanding...?

IIRC and I'll find the source if needed, Chad had been told by Marcus that Ron had told him (Marcus), and that was told to Crystal.

I called Marie, and spoke to T from Pensacola who lives about 8 miles from me to verify that she ALSO over heard him say that he was 75% sure he took Haleigh.....maybe he was trying to act all tough and I'm gonna kill him etc., or maybe T and Marcus are telling the truth.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #234 on: March 09, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »

If there's are other ways to interpret this one, let me know.

" amsterdampictures

amsterdampictures (4 hours ago)
if i wanted my work on tv i would have given interviews to all the stations that wanted me on I did not ask for this and dont want it,quit bothering me and spend your time posting and reposting haleighs picture get in your car and look.if all the nuts who have written me that are sending him money and paying his bills and for his tattoos. spend the money on finding HALEIGH1
!! "
http://www.youtube.com/user/cuppy199
I can't see another way to interpret that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 09, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »

My thoughts:

1) Ron works in a job that is going to bang up his limbs. I'm sure OSHA forbids wearing jewelry while on the job. He didn't have access to his jewelry until the house was released. Reading too much into the rings, etc.
2) The deadbolt is about 3 feet high - true. Ron stated Haleigh couldn't reach it. I believe he just doesn't think there is any way Haleigh would go out by herself and just pictured in his mind that it was too high for her.
3) There would be evidence if someone else was in the house partying with Misty. In the trash there would be drinks/cans. In the sink there would be glasses used. There would be cigarette butts with dna on them. Nobody saw anybody there. There has been nothing from LE about anybody else being there.
4) These are young people. They have relationship drama. It's normal it happens. They're not 35 year old people that are established in their lives.
5) There is no information - I REPEAT - NONE - that would indicate there were drugs in the house that night.
6) Any rumor about the kids not wanting to go back to Ron's - well they're coming from Crystal's side of the family. How many times have you heard these things when there are custody struggles/issues? Almost always.
7) There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.
Cool How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh?

Good post, lilymarie.

When we are theorizing, we should make it very clear that it is just a theory. And, those theories should be backed by facts when possible.

JMO.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »

I would like to see that video. Do you know where it is available? 

I think I may be watching the wrong news channels because I am not seeing hardly anything on this case.  Are they showing more details, etc. in the Florida area?
Not great quality, but here it is.  At about 1:50 into the video.
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=ron%20cummings%20tattoo&hl=en&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 09, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »

how do you know that he lied????
Maybe the kids couldn't reach the lock...maybe they couldn't open the lock...hard to turn etc...maybe he was blubbering in grief....could be a million things but does not mean that he lied..
why did Crystal say that Ron had told Chad about the 75% knowing where Haleigh was? was that also a lie on Crystals part or a simple misunderstanding...?

IIRC and I'll find the source if needed, Chad had been told by Marcus that Ron had told him (Marcus), and that was told to Crystal.

I called Marie, and spoke to T from Pensacola who lives about 8 miles from me to verify that she ALSO over heard him say that he was 75% sure he took Haleigh.....maybe he was trying to act all tough and I'm gonna kill him etc., or maybe T and Marcus are telling the truth.

but Crystal clearly said that Ron had told Chad and her brother...I saw the video myself...think it might have been on that Geraldo fiasco....then a few days later she says the it was a misunderstanding,that ron had told Marcus and a woman who is a stranger to all of them, but came up to visit after Haleigh had gone missing...now why would ron say that to a complete stranger? and where is this woman? has she ever been questioned about that and is there anything officially that she was told that? again, chinese whispers by Crystal and her family to try to make ron look bad...for whatever reason....you would think with the circumstances of a missing child that they could put their differences aside until Haleigh is found...this goes for both sides although I have yet to hear ron's side trash Crystal or her family...IIRC

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »

My thoughts:

1) Ron works in a job that is going to bang up his limbs. I'm sure OSHA forbids wearing jewelry while on the job. He didn't have access to his jewelry until the house was released. Reading too much into the rings, etc.
2) The deadbolt is about 3 feet high - true. Ron stated Haleigh couldn't reach it. I believe he just doesn't think there is any way Haleigh would go out by herself and just pictured in his mind that it was too high for her.
3) There would be evidence if someone else was in the house partying with Misty. In the trash there would be drinks/cans. In the sink there would be glasses used. There would be cigarette butts with dna on them. Nobody saw anybody there. There has been nothing from LE about anybody else being there.
4) These are young people. They have relationship drama. It's normal it happens. They're not 35 year old people that are established in their lives.
5) There is no information - I REPEAT - NONE - that would indicate there were drugs in the house that night.
6) Any rumor about the kids not wanting to go back to Ron's - well they're coming from Crystal's side of the family. How many times have you heard these things when there are custody struggles/issues? Almost always.
7) There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.
Cool How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh?

Good post, lilymarie.

When we are theorizing, we should make it very clear that it is just a theory. And, those theories should be backed by facts when possible.

JMO.

I agree totally.  And I tried to say that in a previous post as shown below:

And I see nothing wrong with theorizing as long as the theories are based on fact. But as you say we really having nothing here but theory.  And it seems to me the theories are very one sided and strictly based on speculation.

However, a couple of people did not like what I said.  But, I am saying it again.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2009, 01:26:58 PM »

WELL, there is only one way to interpret the interview he gave outside Ace's and Eights and the comments from the tattoo parlor workers (all about moneyhe was getting)

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.