April 25, 2024, 03:59:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299216 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2009, 01:30:02 PM »

I'm babbling now...sorry.

Just came across the video again of Ron in the tattoo parlour.  Check the comments below from who I assume is the tattoo artist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4&feature=channel

Thanks, I wish the people that commented would elaborate a little.

Before seeing these comments, I came across another video with another comment...from same user.  It said something along the lines of "2 minutes after starting Ron's tattoo, I wish I hadn't".  Not exact quote, and I can't seem to find it now...

But, he did finish it and in reality he did two rather large tatoos.  I am not an expert in the cost of tatoos, but I think they are rather pricey.  Plus they discussed doing something with the one on his back. 

also, maybe the tattoo artist said that because it made him sad to be putting Haleigh's picture on Ron? or maybe Ron was crying or being sad about it? could be a number of reasons why and maybe not all negative to Ron...? just sayin'..

Yes, there is definitely another way to read into what's being said. I guess it just happens to be who is interpreting it.

WELL, there is only one way to interpret the interview he gave outside Ace's and Eights and the comments from the tattoo parlor workers (all about moneyhe was getting)

Well I don't agree...but that's ok

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #241 on: March 09, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »

Just came across the video again of Ron in the tattoo parlour.  Check the comments below from who I assume is the tattoo artist.

Before seeing these comments, I came across another video with another comment...from same user.  It said something along the lines of "2 minutes after starting Ron's tattoo, I wish I hadn't".  Not exact quote, and I can't seem to find it now...

Well, if you saw the original tattoo video, the reporter spoke with those inside when hw was getting the tattoo, and they told the reporter that he rarely spoke of Haleigh, and mainly talked about how much money he was getting

I would like to see that video. Do you know where it is available? 

I think I may be watching the wrong news channels because I am not seeing hardly anything on this case.  Are they showing more details, etc. in the Florida area?

I'll go look~but almost every one on SM that day watched that video............I'm not sure if they are on now, but if they are they can tell you that NONE of the workers wanted to be on camera, but they said he was talking about how much money he was getting, etc. Looks like having a missing child is becoming more and more profitable

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »

My thoughts:

1) Ron works in a job that is going to bang up his limbs. I'm sure OSHA forbids wearing jewelry while on the job. He didn't have access to his jewelry until the house was released. Reading too much into the rings, etc.
2) The deadbolt is about 3 feet high - true. Ron stated Haleigh couldn't reach it. I believe he just doesn't think there is any way Haleigh would go out by herself and just pictured in his mind that it was too high for her.
3) There would be evidence if someone else was in the house partying with Misty. In the trash there would be drinks/cans. In the sink there would be glasses used. There would be cigarette butts with dna on them. Nobody saw anybody there. There has been nothing from LE about anybody else being there.
4) These are young people. They have relationship drama. It's normal it happens. They're not 35 year old people that are established in their lives.
5) There is no information - I REPEAT - NONE - that would indicate there were drugs in the house that night.
6) Any rumor about the kids not wanting to go back to Ron's - well they're coming from Crystal's side of the family. How many times have you heard these things when there are custody struggles/issues? Almost always.
7) There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.
Cool How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh?

Good post, lilymarie.

When we are theorizing, we should make it very clear that it is just a theory. And, those theories should be backed by facts when possible.

JMO.

I agree totally.  And I tried to say that in a previous post as shown below:

And I see nothing wrong with theorizing as long as the theories are based on fact. But as you say we really having nothing here but theory.  And it seems to me the theories are very one sided and strictly based on speculation.

However, a couple of people did not like what I said.  But, I am saying it again.

Thanks Minnie. I just think it makes it more difficult to sift through all of the posts that come up with good tidbits of facts that make it fun to try to "sleuth". Detectives don't allow themselves to get sucked into the rumor mill. I'm no detective but if I try to analyze my true motives from my heart here - its to try to see if I can think of something that will bring this baby home. I don't want to be a voyeur into someone's horrible grief or a part of trashing anybody's reputation. Especially if they turn out to be like Mark Lunsford - INNOCENT.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: March 09, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »

I think I may be watching the wrong news channels because I am not seeing hardly anything on this case.  Are they showing more details, etc. in the Florida area?
Not great quality, but here it is.  At about 1:50 into the video.
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=ron%20cummings%20tattoo&hl=en&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

Thanks~that's the one!!!!!!!! Not much left to interpret from that, unless I'm deaf

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 09, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »

My thoughts:

1) Ron works in a job that is going to bang up his limbs. I'm sure OSHA forbids wearing jewelry while on the job. He didn't have access to his jewelry until the house was released. Reading too much into the rings, etc.
2) The deadbolt is about 3 feet high - true. Ron stated Haleigh couldn't reach it. I believe he just doesn't think there is any way Haleigh would go out by herself and just pictured in his mind that it was too high for her.
3) There would be evidence if someone else was in the house partying with Misty. In the trash there would be drinks/cans. In the sink there would be glasses used. There would be cigarette butts with dna on them. Nobody saw anybody there. There has been nothing from LE about anybody else being there.
4) These are young people. They have relationship drama. It's normal it happens. They're not 35 year old people that are established in their lives.
5) There is no information - I REPEAT - NONE - that would indicate there were drugs in the house that night.
6) Any rumor about the kids not wanting to go back to Ron's - well they're coming from Crystal's side of the family. How many times have you heard these things when there are custody struggles/issues? Almost always.
7) There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.
Cool How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh?

Good post, lilymarie.

When we are theorizing, we should make it very clear that it is just a theory. And, those theories should be backed by facts when possible.

JMO.

And I see nothing wrong with theorizing as long as the theories are based on fact. But as you say we really having nothing here but theory.  And it seems to me the theories are very one sided and strictly based on speculation.

However, a couple of people did not like what I said.  But, I am saying it again.
There have been so little facts released and there isn't much to do other than speculate.  Theorize and speculate...aren't they really one in the same?

I think it seems to be more one-sided due to the fact that the children were living with the father, and at the time in the care of the father's gf.  I think it would be the obvious place to start.  It's not like any facts have been giving out as far as the innocence of these two goes, so it's only practical to keep digging on them.  I'm not saying other angles shouldn't be looked at, but someone in that household holds some kind of clues or answers.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 09, 2009, 01:40:18 PM »

My thoughts:

Good post, lilymarie.

JMO.

heh .. I often have the minority opinion, the unpopular one. Doesn't bother me.

I am not here to be popular. I am here to voice my opinions and help bring Haleigh home and/or bring her justice.

I more than often do not even look at who is posting what, I just reply to the posts. But I can tell rana's posts without looking ... so many *snorts* and stuff.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: March 09, 2009, 01:40:18 PM »

Yes, there is definitely another way to read into what's being said. I guess it just happens to be who is interpreting it.

If there's are other ways to interpret this one, let me know.

" amsterdampictures

amsterdampictures (4 hours ago)
if i wanted my work on tv i would have given interviews to all the stations that wanted me on I did not ask for this and dont want it,quit bothering me and spend your time posting and reposting haleighs picture get in your car and look.if all the nuts who have written me that are sending him money and paying his bills and for his tattoos. spend the money on finding HALEIGH1
!! "
http://www.youtube.com/user/cuppy199
I can't see another way to interpret that.

I guess I'm just not following the point here? It wouldn't be the first time for me tho...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: March 09, 2009, 01:41:48 PM »

how do you know that he lied????
Maybe the kids couldn't reach the lock...maybe they couldn't open the lock...hard to turn etc...maybe he was blubbering in grief....could be a million things but does not mean that he lied..
why did Crystal say that Ron had told Chad about the 75% knowing where Haleigh was? was that also a lie on Crystals part or a simple misunderstanding...?

IIRC and I'll find the source if needed, Chad had been told by Marcus that Ron had told him (Marcus), and that was told to Crystal.

I called Marie, and spoke to T from Pensacola who lives about 8 miles from me to verify that she ALSO over heard him say that he was 75% sure he took Haleigh.....maybe he was trying to act all tough and I'm gonna kill him etc., or maybe T and Marcus are telling the truth.

but Crystal clearly said that Ron had told Chad and her brother...I saw the video myself...think it might have been on that Geraldo fiasco....then a few days later she says the it was a misunderstanding,that ron had told Marcus and a woman who is a stranger to all of them, but came up to visit after Haleigh had gone missing...now why would ron say that to a complete stranger? and where is this woman? has she ever been questioned about that and is there anything officially that she was told that? again, chinese whispers by Crystal and her family to try to make ron look bad...for whatever reason....you would think with the circumstances of a missing child that they could put their differences aside until Haleigh is found...this goes for both sides although I have yet to hear ron's side trash Crystal or her family...IIRC

She is here, where I live......except she's inland and I'm not, and from what I understood from her, she overheard it.

Actually, if I thought my ex or his gf/babysitter knew he took my child, or if I thought their lifestyle had a bearing in her being around people I wouldn't approve of (I'll let y'all take that for what it is), I would do everything in my power to try and pressure them to give up any tidbit they may be withholding, even the smallest clue could've meant the difference in life and death for her and I'd have stood my ground and demanded to know WTF happened that night, why their stories have changed more than 3 times, and WTH was he thinking letting a kid herself become fulltime caregiver. But, maybe that's just me-I'd be pizzed!!!!!!

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: March 09, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

Not great quality, but here it is.  At about 1:50 into the video.
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=ron%20cummings%20tattoo&hl=en&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

Thanks~that's the one!!!!!!!! Not much left to interpret from that, unless I'm deaf
YW.  When I first watched the video, I took what the reporter said with a grain of salt (as I do with all reporters).  After reading the youtube comments, and comparing that video with another taken at the tattoo parlour posted by the same user, I'm leaning towards believing that this was the actual tattoo artist that made these comments.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »

But, he did finish it and in reality he did two rather large tatoos.  I am not an expert in the cost of tatoos, but I think they are rather pricey.  Plus they discussed doing something with the one on his back. 

also, maybe the tattoo artist said that because it made him sad to be putting Haleigh's picture on Ron? or maybe Ron was crying or being sad about it? could be a number of reasons why and maybe not all negative to Ron...? just sayin'..

WELL, there is only one way to interpret the interview he gave outside Ace's and Eights and the comments from the tattoo parlor workers (all about moneyhe was getting)

Just so I'm clear~you think it's ok that he was talking about all the money he was getting from this tragedy..........did you listen to the entire video Sieko posted?

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 09, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »

She is here, where I live......except she's inland and I'm not, and from what I understood from her, she overheard it.

Actually, if I thought my ex or his gf/babysitter knew he took my child, or if I thought their lifestyle had a bearing in her being around people I wouldn't approve of (I'll let y'all take that for what it is), I would do everything in my power to try and pressure them to give up any tidbit they may be withholding, even the smallest clue could've meant the difference in life and death for her and I'd have stood my ground and demanded to know WTF happened that night, why their stories have changed more than 3 times, and WTH was he thinking letting a kid herself become fulltime caregiver. But, maybe that's just me-I'd be pizzed!!!!!!
I agree.  Crystal seems to be a lot more subdued than what I would in those circumstances.  I didn't agree with the whole Geraldo thing, but got the impression it was done out of desperation.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: March 09, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »

My thoughts:

Good post, lilymarie.

JMO.

There have been so little facts released and there isn't much to do other than speculate.  Theorize and speculate...aren't they really one in the same?

I think it seems to be more one-sided due to the fact that the children were living with the father, and at the time in the care of the father's gf.  I think it would be the obvious place to start.  It's not like any facts have been giving out as far as the innocence of these two goes, so it's only practical to keep digging on them.  I'm not saying other angles shouldn't be looked at, but someone in that household holds some kind of clues or answers.
Believe it or not I totally agree with you Seiko! And it IS frustrating that LE has released so little information and hasn't cleared anybody yet. And I am NOT saying that Ron and/or Misty are innocent. I'm just saying that there is a difference between speculating/theorizing based upon facts - and pure making stuff up. Especially some of the stuff about pregnancy's, whether or not they had sex in front of the kids, calling people "liars" when it could just as easily be a misunderstanding, etc. Look, if this were me, I would want them to look into every nook and corner of my life. But making up stuff - and allowing it to become fact online - is not right

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: March 09, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »

Just so I'm clear~you think it's ok that he was talking about all the money he was getting from this tragedy..........did you listen to the entire video Sieko posted?

Again, this was someone else's interpretation of what he said. We don't know what he said. We don't know the context - or how much else was said. This is some tattoo parlor employee. This does not point to Ron's guilt or innocence at all. It may have been in bad taste - but whatever. I think the tattoo was a bad idea - but only because it gave so many people who have preconcieved ideas about tattoos and those that have them something to talk about.

I personally don't have any tattoos but I don't think it says something about somebody.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 09, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

quote from Lily:Again, this was someone else's interpretation of what he said. We don't know what he said. We don't know the context - or how much else was said. This is some tattoo parlor employee. This does not point to Ron's guilt or innocence at all. It may have been in bad taste - but whatever. I think the tattoo was a bad idea - but only because it gave so many people who have preconcieved ideas about tattoos and those that have them something to talk about.

I personally don't have any tattoos but I don't think it says something about somebody.

also, maybe ron said something like, Man, so many people have sent me money....meaning, I can't believe how generous and kind people have been to us for Haleigh? remember, he is not the most articulate person around....it could have been anything heard, a part of a sentence, taken out of context...etc..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: March 09, 2009, 01:58:15 PM »

Again, this was someone else's interpretation of what he said. We don't know what he said. We don't know the context - or how much else was said. This is some tattoo parlor employee. This does not point to Ron's guilt or innocence at all. It may have been in bad taste - but whatever. I think the tattoo was a bad idea - but only because it gave so many people who have preconcieved ideas about tattoos and those that have them something to talk about.

I don't have a tattoo, but that isn't what bothers me....it's the fact that he drove 200 miles away to get a tattoo (which is horrific and does no justice to that beautiful child), spent $400 that could have gone towards fliers, reward money etc, then spouts of about the money that's coming in...........then add in the mix that the actual tattoo artist commented about how foolish people were sending him $$ instead of using that money to find Haleigh, that's perspective from the tat artist..........not me.

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 09, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »

Believe it or not I totally agree with you Seiko! And it IS frustrating that LE has released so little information and hasn't cleared anybody yet. And I am NOT saying that Ron and/or Misty are innocent. I'm just saying that there is a difference between speculating/theorizing based upon facts - and pure making stuff up. Especially some of the stuff about pregnancy's, whether or not they had sex in front of the kids, calling people "liars" when it could just as easily be a misunderstanding, etc. Look, if this were me, I would want them to look into every nook and corner of my life. But making up stuff - and allowing it to become fact online - is not right
Maybe I just missed lots, but all I saw here was a discussion on the possibility that Misty could be pregnant and the possibility of marriage.  I haven't seen anything stated as fact.

The monkeys here seem to be bright enough to pick the facts out of the garbage.  The rest of the WWW, well, can't do much about that.

Oh and as mellow as my life has been, I still wouldn't want anyone picking my life apart.  That pot I smoked in highschool could come back to haunt me. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #256 on: March 09, 2009, 02:07:28 PM »

My thoughts:

Good post, lilymarie.

JMO.

I look at it totally different.  This father was taking care of his daughter.  He has dealt with her illness and those expenses.  He has also been raising his son.  This says a lot to me about his character and love for his children.

I think that if he was involved in some bad drug deal, or was an informant, or whatever he was the enemy would have gone after him.  They could have just as easily waited outside for him to come home and blown his brains out.  That is how those people think.  Someone took this little girl because they saw her as a sexual object.

Also if Ron or Misty were responsible for something happeing to Haleigh they could have put her body in the water or whatever and not reported an abduction.  His original 911 call was heart retching.  And he didn't even understand how 911 worked it seemed to me.  He thought the person Misty was talking to was the police and not the operator.  He wanted her to come right then and stop asking questions.  The operator explained to Misty that the police were on their way and she was not the one coming.

And I think we should all take what the reporter on the video outside the tatoo parlor said with a grain of salt.  He is just looking for sensationalism.  And what he reported was heresay.

And BTW do we know if any of them have a lawyer?

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: March 09, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »

My thoughts:

How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh

How do you know Misty didn't clean up when she woke up? How do you or we know that she awoke at 3am?? She could have woken up at midnight, 1am, HL gone. Panics. Has to come up w/something. Cleans up - no beer bottles, cig butts, drugs, etc. She even said on the 911 call, "I was cleaning", then later "We were sleeping". Which one is it???

35 is still young to me, so I did not get your point at all. I know kids there age that are a lot more mature than people my age. And what does "it's normal, it happens" mean? WHAT is normal? WHAT happens?

So, am I to assume that if Crystal's side of the family is speaking, it is all rumors? But, if Ron's side (There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.) speaks, it is written in stone??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: March 09, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »

My thoughts:

How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh

How do you know Misty didn't clean up when she woke up? How do you or we know that she awoke at 3am?? She could have woken up at midnight, 1am, HL gone. Panics. Has to come up w/something. Cleans up - no beer bottles, cig butts, drugs, etc. She even said on the 911 call, "I was cleaning", then later "We were sleeping". Which one is it???

35 is still young to me, so I did not get your point at all. I know kids there age that are a lot more mature than people my age. And what does "it's normal, it happens" mean? WHAT is normal? WHAT happens?

So, am I to assume that if Crystal's side of the family is speaking, it is all rumors? But, if Ron's side (There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.) speaks, it is written in stone??

Looks like Gramma Neves and ggma Sykes word (even if it is 7 days later that they "remember") is written in stone

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 09, 2009, 02:21:12 PM »

Hmmm where do theories and speculations come from:

Inconsistancies- Many inconsistancies since the 911 call
1 Where they were sleeping- 3 different stories
2.The clothing Haleigh was wearing
3.High dead bolt
4.The blanket
5.Why didnt Misty mention on the Greta interview when asked who was over that night that Granny stopped over..
6.Why wait for 30 minutes passed to call 911- Was Misty cleaning up the area before
police arrived- Every minute counts
7.Was Teresa called before or after the 911 call because she got their pretty fast
and at least a 15 ride.
8. When you tell the truth the story doesn't change..

And theirs more inconsistancies- Feel free to add..

When children are left in care of parents, babysisters, ect.. And they are hurt or abducted because they are left alone to go out should be punished to the fullest.

Friends and associations even family members who do drugs, party all the time , sex offender friend, rough crowd should have no business around children. Those who you associated with does and could put your children in harms way..

And if your afraid to come clean with stuff because your afraid to lose custody
and put yourself first shame on you and God will take care of you if the law doesnt..

What are children going think and what impact on their lives what family means..
You have a young girl Misty a minor calling the children hers- her daughter a 5 month relationship. What happens when they break up- How many g/fs or flings in the children's life are call mom or g/fs considered their daughters or sons as theirs.. This is messed up..

And this is my oppinion and it will not change..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.