April 18, 2024, 01:56:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299023 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: March 09, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »

My thoughts:

1) Ron works in a job that is going to bang up his limbs. I'm sure OSHA forbids wearing jewelry while on the job. He didn't have access to his jewelry until the house was released. Reading too much into the rings, etc.
2) The deadbolt is about 3 feet high - true. Ron stated Haleigh couldn't reach it. I believe he just doesn't think there is any way Haleigh would go out by herself and just pictured in his mind that it was too high for her.
3) There would be evidence if someone else was in the house partying with Misty. In the trash there would be drinks/cans. In the sink there would be glasses used. There would be cigarette butts with dna on them. Nobody saw anybody there. There has been nothing from LE about anybody else being there.
4) These are young people. They have relationship drama. It's normal it happens. They're not 35 year old people that are established in their lives.
5) There is no information - I REPEAT - NONE - that would indicate there were drugs in the house that night.
6) Any rumor about the kids not wanting to go back to Ron's - well they're coming from Crystal's side of the family. How many times have you heard these things when there are custody struggles/issues? Almost always.
7) There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.
 How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.

I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh

How do you know Misty didn't clean up when she woke up? How do you or we know that she awoke at 3am?? She could have woken up at midnight, 1am, HL gone. Panics. Has to come up w/something. Cleans up - no beer bottles, cig butts, drugs, etc. She even said on the 911 call, "I was cleaning", then later "We were sleeping". Which one is it???

35 is still young to me, so I did not get your point at all. I know kids there age that are a lot more mature than people my age. And what does "it's normal, it happens" mean? WHAT is normal? WHAT happens?

So, am I to assume that if Crystal's side of the family is speaking, it is all rumors? But, if Ron's side (There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.) speaks, it is written in stone??

Ya, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. I must not be making my point very well.

I don't see Ron's family bashing Crystal's character. And truth be told: If I were Crystal and/or her family - and lost custody of my kids - I would be seriously ps'd about someone else - a 17-y-o mothering my children when my daughter went missing. I would. I would question what was going on there OUTLOUD. It would be human nature.

I'm just saying that the responsible adults that were with the children a lot (grandmothers, ggrandmothers, aunts, etc... ) all have agreed with when/where the kids were up to about 6:00 that evening. They were being fed dinner. If Crystal had company and cleaned up - where is the trash? I'm sure LE went thru it - I can't imagine that they did not.

And about the nature of 20-year-olds - - - I have 3 boys in that age range. I've seen the girlfriends and relationships and the nature of young men that age. So you're right on this one - this is my point of view only. Not a fact about Ron & Misty at all.

So its not my business how anyone goes about their day on the i'net. I think someone needs to defend the side of fairness and call out character bashing and rumors when thats what they are.

PEACE

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: March 09, 2009, 02:21:57 PM »

I look at it totally different.  This father was taking care of his daughter.  He has dealt with her illness and those expenses.  He has also been raising his son.  This says a lot to me about his character and love for his children.

I think that if he was involved in some bad drug deal, or was an informant, or whatever he was the enemy would have gone after him.  They could have just as easily waited outside for him to come home and blown his brains out.  That is how those people think.  Someone took this little girl because they saw her as a sexual object.

Also if Ron or Misty were responsible for something happeing to Haleigh they could have put her body in the water or whatever and not reported an abduction.  His original 911 call was heart retching.  And he didn't even understand how 911 worked it seemed to me.  He thought the person Misty was talking to was the police and not the operator.  He wanted her to come right then and stop asking questions.  The operator explained to Misty that the police were on their way and she was not the one coming.

And I think we should all take what the reporter on the video outside the tatoo parlor said with a grain of salt.  He is just looking for sensationalism.  And what he reported was heresay.

And BTW do we know if any of them have a lawyer?

Ron stepped up.  Haleigh looked happy in almost all of her photos, including the ones with Misty.  Crystal appears to be straight up about her past.  44 RSO's live in the area.  Cousin Joe left the night Haleigh disappeared(?).  Etc.  Etc.  Etc.   We can speculate/theorize on any one of them.

Or we can just sit here and twiddle our thumbs.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: March 09, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »

Inconsistancies- Many inconsistancies since the 911 call
1 Where they were sleeping- 3 different stories
2.The clothing Haleigh was wearing
3.High dead bolt
4.The blanket
5.Why didnt Misty mention on the Greta interview when asked who was over that night that Granny stopped over..
6.Why wait for 30 minutes passed to call 911- Was Misty cleaning up the area before
police arrived- Every minute counts
7.Was Teresa called before or after the 911 call because she got their pretty fast
and at least a 15 ride.
8. When you tell the truth the story doesn't change..

And theirs more inconsistancies- Feel free to add..

When children are left in care of parents, babysisters, ect.. And they are hurt or abducted because they are left alone to go out should be punished to the fullest.

Friends and associations even family members who do drugs, party all the time , sex offender friend, rough crowd should have no business around children. Those who you associated with does and could put your children in harms way..

And if your afraid to come clean with stuff because your afraid to lose custody
and put yourself first shame on you and God will take care of you if the law doesnt..

What are children going think and what impact on their lives what family means..
You have a young girl Misty a minor calling the children hers- her daughter a 5 month relationship. What happens when they break up- How many g/fs or flings in the children's life are call mom or g/fs considered their daughters or sons as theirs.. This is messed up..

And this is my oppinion and it will not change..

Nor, should it!!!!

add to this:

the bus stop - Ron says he picked her up @3:45pm - T.Neives says she picked her up that day.

the 911 call" We were sleeping" "I was cleaning".

The gun and the fight: Ron says no fight. Others say fight.

Did Ron work 8 hours or 10??? His pastor says Ron told him that day he worked 8 hours.

Did Ron find out about HL when he drove up & saw Misty on the porch or did she call him first?  She has said both.

The van: "my blanket was the the van" What van??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: March 09, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »

One more thought...WHY would Ron's family lie for Misty? What would be a reason at all for that? They wouldn't.

If they thought Misty harmed Haleigh - they would not lie for her.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: March 09, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »

Hmmm where do theories and speculations come from:

Inconsistancies- Many inconsistancies since the 911 call
1 Where they were sleeping- 3 different stories
2.The clothing Haleigh was wearing
3.High dead bolt
4.The blanket
5.Why didnt Misty mention on the Greta interview when asked who was over that night that Granny stopped over..
6.Why wait for 30 minutes passed to call 911- Was Misty cleaning up the area before
police arrived- Every minute counts
7.Was Teresa called before or after the 911 call because she got their pretty fast
and at least a 15 ride.
8. When you tell the truth the story doesn't change..

And theirs more inconsistancies- Feel free to add..

When children are left in care of parents, babysisters, ect.. And they are hurt or abducted because they are left alone to go out should be punished to the fullest.

Friends and associations even family members who do drugs, party all the time , sex offender friend, rough crowd should have no business around children. Those who you associated with does and could put your children in harms way..

And if your afraid to come clean with stuff because your afraid to lose custody
and put yourself first shame on you and God will take care of you if the law doesnt..

What are children going think and what impact on their lives what family means..
You have a young girl Misty a minor calling the children hers- her daughter a 5 month relationship. What happens when they break up- How many g/fs or flings in the children's life are call mom or g/fs considered their daughters or sons as theirs.. This is messed up..

And this is my oppinion and it will not change..

And one more thing granny didnt comeout if I remember correctly did not come out say say she was there @ the Cummings home until the speculation that Misty left the home that night., also in the beginning I though Granny drove by and just waved..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2009, 02:30:14 PM »

So its not my business how anyone goes about their day on the i'net. I think someone needs to defend the side of fairness and call out character bashing and rumors when thats what they are.
Sorry, but w/Ron's drug record and Misty's conflicting statements, I will continue to point the finger at them. If this is considered "bashing and rumors", so be it.

Mark Twain:
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: March 09, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »

One more thought...WHY would Ron's family lie for Misty? What would be a reason at all for that? They wouldn't.

Why? Because he left the children in Misty's care and he could lose custody....
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »

You guys must be getting way more news coverge on this than I am seeing here in Texas.  Some of these details you are talking about I have never heard.

What is the story about the blanket?  And Ron committing robbery at gun point?  I have not heard these details.

I do remember Crystal saying that she wasn't saying anything bad about Misty and that she was 17 when she and Ron got married.  I don't know how old she is now, but sounds like she could relate.

MM
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »

the bus stop - Ron says he picked her up @3:45pm - T.Neives says she picked her up that day.

Where are there two different versions of this? I don't know I haven't seen it.

I only heard her say she was sleeping in the 911 call. I heard her say later on a video that she was cleaning before she went to bed.

How does this become a fact? One person "said" a fight. Ron said "no". If you can't prove one of them - and then prove the other is lying then it is speculation.

Did Ron work 8 hours or 10??? His pastor says Ron told him that day he worked 8 hours.

I'm sure the pastor assumed an 8 hour day. Who wouldn't? LE knows how many hours Ron worked.

Did Ron find out about HL when he drove up & saw Misty on the porch or did she call him first?  She has said both.

Where is the proof? I have only seen forum rumors that she called him first.

I have heard that a sis-in-law or someone has a van that was taken in for forensics testing.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »

So its less important to them to find out that Misty harmed Haleigh than it is for Ron to keep custody of JR and all 3 of them live with Misty?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: March 09, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

You guys must be getting way more news coverge on this than I am seeing here in Texas.  Some of these details you are talking about I have never heard.

What is the story about the blanket?  And Ron committing robbery at gun point?  I have not heard these details.

I do remember Crystal saying that she wasn't saying anything bad about Misty and that she was 17 when she and Ron got married.  I don't know how old she is now, but sounds like she could relate.

In Misty's first interview she said something along the lines of "they took my blanket in the van" (not exact quote).  She didn't specify what/who's van.

Ron committing robbery at gunpoint came from people that claim to be related to the family(s), and rumours heard by locals.  It hasn't been proven as far as I know.

In the beginning Crystal wasn't saying anything bad about Ron or Misty.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #271 on: March 09, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »

So its less important to them to find out that Misty harmed Haleigh than it is for Ron to keep custody of JR and all 3 of them live with Misty?

My thoughts exactly.  Why? Because he left the children in Misty's care and he could lose custody

Statement in green is ridiculous and a total oxymoron.

MM
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 09, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

That doesn't make sense to me either, but then again much of how this family is reacting doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: March 09, 2009, 02:48:02 PM »

Sorry, but w/Ron's drug record and Misty's conflicting statements, I will continue to point the finger at them. If this is considered "bashing and rumors", so be it.
I've always thought Ron's record was fair game. And I do think that the true conflicting statements that Misty made that evening deserve scrutiny. I have an opinion about that and I've stated it before but it truly is only my opinion and everyone's opinion is interesting to me about this.

Some of what's being stated as "conflicting statements" are just pure i'net rumor. When I look for proof of things being said - they can't be found.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 09, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »

My thoughts exactly.  Why? Because he left the children in Misty's care and he could lose custody

Exactly-Losing custody because he left the children in Misty's care and Haleigh was abducted if she left the home that night and left the children alone.. careless, foolish, selfish and irresponsible..
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: March 09, 2009, 02:51:28 PM »

I have to run out for a while.  Hope to see some good news when I return.

Have a great afternoon everyone!
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

go to Misty Croslin interview CBS and you will hear her yourself say she called him and then called 911.

If you want to listen or hear the transcript of the 911 call, it is all over this board or just google "Haleigh Cummings 911 call". She says both - "We were sleeping"  "I was cleaning".

Mark Twain:
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »

Exactly-Losing custody because he left the children in Misty's care and Haleigh was abducted if she left the home that night and left the children alone.. careless, foolish, selfish and irresponsible..

Ya there just is no explanation for this? Are you saying the family would rather not have Misty punished for harming their precious baby than risk Ron having to deal with a custody issue?

I hope I am misunderstanding what you're saying?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2009, 02:56:05 PM »

Where are there two different versions of this? I don't know I haven't seen it.

I only heard her say she was sleeping in the 911 call. I heard her say later on a video that she was cleaning before she went to bed.

How does this become a fact? One person "said" a fight. Ron said "no". If you can't prove one of them - and then prove the other is lying then it is speculation.

I'm sure the pastor assumed an 8 hour day. Who wouldn't? LE knows how many hours Ron worked.

I have heard that a sis-in-law or someone has a van that was taken in for forensics testing.

Lily, have you been following this case from the start?  WE have!!  The things above that you are questioning, we have heard them FROM the people themselves in interviews. 

Please, whether you have or haven't followed the case from the beginning, take a few days and read back thru all the threads and get yourself caught up, before you start questioning so much on what others post in here. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 09, 2009, 02:57:09 PM »

but ron left the children with someone..someone who had cared for his children for 5 months from the sound of things...He did not leave the children alone...if Misty did, then that is on her, not Ron...what about parents who leave their children at day cares and the child is hurt/murdered by the day care provider...should the parents then lose custody of their other children?
think that is very harsh .....what if Misty was there and sleeping and someone still came in and took Haleigh, should he still lose custody?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.