March 29, 2024, 06:45:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298274 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=401&Itemid=1

Misty saying she called Ron first.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 09, 2009, 02:59:09 PM »

but ron didn't answer his phone right? seems I remember reading that on here as well....

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: March 09, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »

http://www.electroniccrossing.com/blog6.php/haleigh-cummings-911-call-transcript

911 call transcript

Mark Twain:
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: March 09, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »

One more thought...WHY would Ron's family lie for Misty? What would be a reason at all for that? They wouldn't.

If they thought Misty harmed Haleigh - they would not lie for her.

Why? Because he left the children in Misty's care and he could lose custody....

So its less important to them to find out that Misty harmed Haleigh than it is for Ron to keep custody of JR and all 3 of them live with Misty?

My thoughts exactly.  Why? Because he left the children in Misty's care and he could lose custody

Statement in green is ridiculous and a total oxymoron.

Exactly-Losing custody because he left the children in Misty's care and Haleigh was abducted if she left the home that night and left the children alone.. careless, foolish, selfish and irresponsible..

Ya there just is no explanation for this? Are you saying the family would rather not have Misty punished for harming their precious baby than risk Ron having to deal with a custody issue?

I hope I am misunderstanding what you're saying?

Yes- If it is drug related-
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: March 09, 2009, 03:00:37 PM »

Did Ron find out about HL when he drove up & saw Misty on the porch or did she call him first?  She has said both.

Where is the proof? I have only seen forum rumors that she called him first.

go to Misty Croslin interview CBS and you will hear her yourself say she called him and then called 911.

If you want to listen or hear the transcript of the 911 call, it is all over this board or just google "Haleigh Cummings 911 call". She says both - "We were sleeping"  "I was cleaning".

Ok. Did YOU read the whole transcript?

The question was, "when did you LAST see her?"

Misty said, "it was 10 o'clock we were sleeping I was cleaning".

I suppose if she had said "they" were sleeping then you wouldn't take this as an inconsistency?

I agree it is a small inconsistency - take it and run with it.

I just think it was a slight mis-statement trying to get the information out. IMHO its a big stretch.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

but ron didn't answer his phone right? seems I remember reading that on here as well....
Not sure on that. I am certain they can go back and look at cell records.

Mark Twain:
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

Nice!!!! Maybe this thread will be good luck and bring some closure for HL!!!!!  Now, if I could just get rid of the darned pop-ups, I would be a very happy camper!!!

Thanks, Klassend!!

I was wondering about the pop ups also. I keep getting  red windows that say warning not safe to open site.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:53 PM »

One more thought...WHY would Ron's family lie for Misty? What would be a reason at all for that? They wouldn't.

So its less important to them to find out that Misty harmed Haleigh than it is for Ron to keep custody of JR and all 3 of them live with Misty?

My thoughts exactly.  Why? Because he left the children in Misty's care and he could lose custody

In your opinion, minnie, please lets not forget to include that when making a judgement call on someone else's words.  Thanks. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: March 09, 2009, 03:02:10 PM »

Exactly-Losing custody because he left the children in Misty's care and Haleigh was abducted if she left the home that night and left the children alone.. careless, foolish, selfish and irresponsible.. ::

Ya there just is no explanation for this? Are you saying the family would rather not have Misty punished for harming their precious baby than risk Ron having to deal with a custody issue?

I hope I am misunderstanding what you're saying?

Yes- If it is drug related-

Seriously? ok

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 09, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »

trying to put myself in Misty's place...if I was babysitting for someone else's child and I realized that the child was missing, would I call the parent so that they could rush home or would I call 911 first who rightfully so, would keep me on the line until police got there...who would then want all the info and would be questioning me...when would I call the parents if not before? or would the police call them for me....? probably...
I am sure that my first thought would be to call 911...but we have to remember that she was probably so upset and that she is only 17? God forbid that any of us would be in this horrible position....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #290 on: March 09, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »

Agreed. 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: March 09, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »

I suppose if she had said "they" were sleeping then you wouldn't take this as an inconsistency?

A small inconsistency??? She has said she was asleep - she was exhausted. Now, she was cleaning??? I do not find that a small anything. I find it huge. Kinda like Casey Anthony saying Zanny the Nanny had Caylee. Or that Casey was in Jacksonville when she was actually in Orlando. It is the tiny details in ones account of events that matters.

Mark Twain:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: March 09, 2009, 03:04:40 PM »

In your opinion, minnie, please lets not forget to include that when making a judgement call on someone else's words.  Thanks. 

this should apply to everyone posting on this subject then...in my opinion...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 09, 2009, 03:09:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkey's

I am going to take a long lunch break..

God Bless Haleigh...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: March 09, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »

Not sure on that. I am certain they can go back and look at cell records.

In one interview it seems Ron was saying that Misty called him on the phone as he was driving up to the house.  Yet in another interview he says that she was sitting on the porch as he drove up and he asked her what she was doing awake.  Those seem like inconsistencies on Ron's part, and yet that could be because he told that story in different ways.  It is possible that both things happened at the same time.  He drove up as she was calling him, he saw her sitting on the porch.  All we have are Ron's words, and the 2 ways he explained that. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #295 on: March 09, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »

A small inconsistency??? She has said she was asleep - she was exhausted. Now, she was cleaning??? I do not find that a small anything. I find it huge. Kinda like Casey Anthony saying Zanny the Nanny had Caylee. Or that Casey was in Jacksonville when she was actually in Orlando. It is the tiny details in ones account of events that matters.

The even more comical part is a 17 year old cleaning that evening, washing a blanket that smelled like pee.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: March 09, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »

YES I AGREE. IN MY OPINION.

If someone is willing to say that they think Ron's family is covering up Misty harming Haleigh so that Ron won't lose custody then they should own up to that statement as their own opinion. Its just so harsh against grieving grandparents, grandparents, aunts, etc...IN MY OPINION.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: March 09, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »

It does apply to everyone posting in this forum, on any subject.  And it's not just my opinion, which is why I did not put IMO, cuz this has been a general thing we all try to follow.  It's what seperates opinions/theories from fact.  And it's more polite. 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 09, 2009, 03:15:54 PM »

My thoughts:
1) Ron works in a job that is going to bang up his limbs. I'm sure OSHA forbids wearing jewelry while on the job. He didn't have access to his jewelry until the house was released. Reading too much into the rings, etc.
2) The deadbolt is about 3 feet high - true. Ron stated Haleigh couldn't reach it. I believe he just doesn't think there is any way Haleigh would go out by herself and just pictured in his mind that it was too high for her.
3) There would be evidence if someone else was in the house partying with Misty. In the trash there would be drinks/cans. In the sink there would be glasses used. There would be cigarette butts with dna on them. Nobody saw anybody there. There has been nothing from LE about anybody else being there.
4) These are young people. They have relationship drama. It's normal it happens. They're not 35 year old people that are established in their lives.
5) There is no information - I REPEAT - NONE - that would indicate there were drugs in the house that night.
6) Any rumor about the kids not wanting to go back to Ron's - well they're coming from Crystal's side of the family. How many times have you heard these things when there are custody struggles/issues? Almost always.
7) There is nothing anywhere that shows that Misty was anywhere other than home that night. By all accounts from family - she was there. All of the other stuff on the i'net has been perpetuated by rumors that have grown out of proportion.
Cool How did the rumor about Misty being pregnant get started? Because someone thought she looked ill in a screen shot? Seriously? I think this is just plain wrong.
I'm sorry, but I think if these rumors continue to go unchecked they become assumptions by everyone trying to sift through the facts and help figure out what happened. These nasty rumors about them will be available to anybody for the rest of the young people's lives. What happens when they turn up innocent of any wrongdoing? What responsbility do we have in trashing their reputations? What is our intent here...is it to help find Haleigh?
Good post, lilymarie.
When we are theorizing, we should make it very clear that it is just a theory. And, those theories should be backed by facts when possible.
JMO.
I agree totally.  And I tried to say that in a previous post as shown below:
And I see nothing wrong with theorizing as long as the theories are based on fact. But as you say we really having nothing here but theory.  And it seems to me the theories are very one sided and strictly based on speculation.
However, a couple of people did not like what I said.  But, I am saying it again.

I notice that IM, Wyks,  Jerseygirl, No Rose, Luckyday, Seiko, and others use links and  quotes with verifiable references using Ron's,  Misty's, Mrs. Neves, and Mrs. Sykes own words in the posts/discussion. IMO, somone's words - coming out of their own mouth via video - doesn't seem like speculation to me unless someone is computer generating fake interviews. Interpret however you like, but IMO it seems rude to  tell others how they should interpret it.

And it was said here that some opinions are based on "salacious rumors."  The posters who have theories about Ron and/or Misty are not in my opinion, "judging" them and pulling comments out of the clear blue sky. From what I've read here, the comments are NOT based on "salacious rumors" but on real inconsistencies, actions, behaviors, words, documented records, and verbatim transcripts... real things that can be seen, heard, and observed. That is reality. Deal with it or not, but I don't think telling others not to say it - or what to say - or to keep it to a minimum - is polite to fellow posters.

Also, there has been FBI profiler input posted here by IM, others; and I posted some as well. I also posted 911 call analysis, info about deception detection, and articles on psych research. These are tools used by folks who work in the psych field as well as FBI and other LE. If you don't like it don't read it; But it's real. It exists. Careers are spent working in these fields and using these tools.

I think people should interpret however you choose, but don't tell others what to post b/c you don't like someone else's theory/viewpoint. No one that I've seen has stated their opinion as FACT. It is all theory when someone posts "IMO... in my opnion." THAT - to me - makes it very clear that it's intended to be read as an opinion and not FACT. I don't see anyone trying to pass off their opinions as fact. I don't see that at all.

To tell someone whose opinion you don't value or agree with to "keep it to a minimum" is rude and dismissive. Everyone has an opinion and there's no rule that anyone should be told to keep theirs to a minimum - at least not that I am aware. In fact, Klaasend addressed and clarified that last night.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: March 09, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html
this should help clear up some things.

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.