March 29, 2024, 03:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298269 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: March 09, 2009, 03:18:40 PM »

Thank-you Rana 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 09, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »

Agreed Wyks but it doesn't always happen as you know...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »

Rana, in keeping it to a minimum - W.O.R.D. to your entire post!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: March 09, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »

Misty said, "it was 10 o'clock we were sleeping I was cleaning".

I suppose if she had said "they" were sleeping then you wouldn't take this as an inconsistency?

I agree it is a small inconsistency - take it and run with it.
A small inconsistency??? She has said she was asleep - she was exhausted. Now, she was cleaning??? I do not find that a small anything. I find it huge. Kinda like Casey Anthony saying Zanny the Nanny had Caylee. Or that Casey was in Jacksonville when she was actually in Orlando. It is the tiny details in ones account of events that matters.

The even more comical part is a 17 year old cleaning that evening, washing a blanket that smelled like pee.
Why?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: March 09, 2009, 03:24:38 PM »

I suppose if she had said "they" were sleeping then you wouldn't take this as an inconsistency?

A small inconsistency??? She has said she was asleep - she was exhausted. Now, she was cleaning??? I do not find that a small anything. I find it huge. Kinda like Casey Anthony saying Zanny the Nanny had Caylee. Or that Casey was in Jacksonville when she was actually in Orlando. It is the tiny details in ones account of events that matters.

I haven't heard the quote from Misty in quite that way before.  Anyone know where this particular quote came from? 

From what I recall, Misty has said that she put the kids to bed around 8p, then did a load of laundry (blanket/s), while she put a sheet over Haleigh, and then she cleaned house.  She has said that she last saw Haleigh around 10p, when the blanket/s were dry and she had covered Haleigh with that, and went to sleep herself.   I've heard her say in another interview that the last time she saw Haleigh was at 8p when she (Haleigh) went to bed.  This was part of her ever-changing stories.  Could be that Misty remembered more details from interview to interview, which *could be* why some of what she has said seem different.  Same with Ron and his inconsistencies.  They have told these stories in different ways. 

And she began the 911 call with:  "We were sleeping..." 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #305 on: March 09, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »

I am an old woman and I may get banned for what I am about to say. If so....so be it. This is a forum for Haleigh Cummings. Every Monkey has a right to their opinion. Police are not releasing any info. and no one knows anything concrete on what the police have. IMHO...there is nothing to do but speculate. All any of us have.... has been on the videos of interviews. Somebody somewhere in these 2 families is lying. Plain and simple.

All this sniping at each other seems very childish to me and is disrespectful of Haleigh. All that matters is that Little Haleigh is found.

So carry on. This old Monkey is very sad at some of the actions in this forum.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 09, 2009, 03:27:28 PM »

The even more comical part is a 17 year old cleaning that evening, washing a blanket that smelled like pee.
Why?
IMO Misty does not at all look like the type that took cleaning to seriously, I just have a very hard time believing that is how she spent her evening. Again, my thoughts, and when my daughters were that age, I would have dropped over if they would have been cleaning, I just don't buy it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 09, 2009, 03:28:36 PM »

I haven't heard the quote from Misty in quite that way before.  Anyone know where this particular quote came from? 

From what I recall, Misty has said that she put the kids to bed around 8p, then did a load of laundry (blanket/s), while she put a sheet over Haleigh, and then she cleaned house.  She has said that she last saw Haleigh around 10p, when the blanket/s were dry and she had covered Haleigh with that, and went to sleep herself.   I've heard her say in another interview that the last time she saw Haleigh was at 8p when she (Haleigh) went to bed.  This was part of her ever-changing stories.  Could be that Misty remembered more details from interview to interview, which *could be* why some of what she has said seem different.  Same with Ron and his inconsistencies.  They have told these stories in different ways. 

Wyks...had not heard that particular quote in that same way either....And I agree with you...perhaps they both have remembered things after the moment...after they have had time to collect their thoughts with the passing time?

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: March 09, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »

Rana - I've tried but I can't find where anyone told anyone to "keep it to a minimum"?

And I guess we have two minds here about how to go about "sleuthing" on a crime forum. I don't think we'll solve it here. Some of us like to speculate about interviews that can be seen and statements that can be read and information from LE that can be verified.

Others will run with ideas about how people look, what "friends" said to a friend of a poster, so-called insider information and rumors that somehow become "givens" after seeing them posted enough times. Some will even speculate about these people's sex lives, etc.

We all know which I prefer to be. And I will not stop calling out rumors and lies. Its not my nature. So in my opinion - we can all go about our business as long as we don't get personal with one another. Agreed?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 09, 2009, 03:30:25 PM »

I am an old woman and I may get banned for what I am about to say. If so....so be it. This is a forum for Haleigh Cummings. Every Monkey has a right to their opinion. Police are not releasing any info. and no one knows anything concrete on what the police have. IMHO...there is nothing to do but speculate. All any of us have.... has been on the videos of interviews. Somebody somewhere in these 2 families is lying. Plain and simple.

All this sniping at each other seems very childish to me and is disrespectful of Haleigh. All that matters is that Little Haleigh is found.

So carry on. This old Monkey is very sad at some of the actions in this forum.
Your right, there is nothing to do but speculate.  And your right somebody is lying, for whatever reason.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 09, 2009, 03:30:52 PM »

Why?
IMO Misty does not at all look like the type that took cleaning to seriously, I just have a very hard time believing that is how she spent her evening. Again, my thoughts, and when my daughters were that age, I would have dropped over if they would have been cleaning, I just don't buy it.

Rose...yeah, most 17 yr olds are pretty lazy about cleaning aren't they?
still, the house looked really clean and tidy when the cameras came through there...someone had to have kept the place up for it to look that good...just my opinion...

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: March 09, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »

Wyks...had not heard that particular quote in that same way either....And I agree with you...perhaps they both have remembered things after the moment...after they have had time to collect their thoughts with the passing time?

The question from the 911 dispatcher was "when was the LAST time you saw her?"

So Misty said it was 10:00. She said "WE" were sleeping, "I" was cleaning.

IN MY OPINION - she was trying to say she last saw the kids at 10:00 as she was picking up/cleaning the house and that the kids were asleep.

That was the 911 call - In later interviews I think she has stated that she put them to bed at 8:00 and that she went to bed around 10:00 after working on laundry.

Its just me - but I don't see a big inconsistency here.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: March 09, 2009, 03:36:39 PM »

still, the house looked really clean and tidy when the cameras came through there...someone had to have kept the place up for it to look that good...just my opinion...
GG Sykes said she cleaned it. I think she even said what a mess it was due to LE tearing things apart, etc. Would bet it was messy to begin with. Not judging that - also, T. Nieves said on NG Friday that there was always dirty laundry on the floor.

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 09, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »

GG Sykes said she cleaned it. I think she even said what a mess it was due to LE tearing things apart, etc. Would bet it was messy to begin with. Not judging that - also, T. Nieves said on NG Friday that there was always dirty laundry on the floor.
Right, that's what was said.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: March 09, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »

Why?

Two of my teens were neat freaks, and two were...well ummmm....let's just say it wasn't pretty

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »

IN MY OPINION - she was trying to say she last saw the kids at 10:00 as she was picking up/cleaning the house and that the kids were asleep.

That was the 911 call - In later interviews I think she has stated that she put them to bed at 8:00 and that she went to bed around 10:00 after working on laundry
I would imagine if she were doing laundry, she might have said, "The kids were asleep and I was doing laundry till 10 PM, and then I went to bed. That is the last time I saw HL."

Mark Twain:
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »

but ron didn't answer his phone right? seems I remember reading that on here as well....
Not sure on that. I am certain they can go back and look at cell records.

In one interview it seems Ron was saying that Misty called him on the phone as he was driving up to the house.  Yet in another interview he says that she was sitting on the porch as he drove up and he asked her what she was doing awake.  Those seem like inconsistencies on Ron's part, and yet that could be because he told that story in different ways.  It is possible that both things happened at the same time.  He drove up as she was calling him, he saw her sitting on the porch.  All we have are Ron's words, and the 2 ways he explained that. 

Also, I remember reading another account ... where he mentions she 'answered the door'.
How can she answer the door, if she's sitting on the porch?

I'm not sure where I read that, I'll have to go search.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: March 09, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »

That was the 911 call - In later interviews I think she has stated that she put them to bed at 8:00 and that she went to bed around 10:00 after working on laundry
I would imagine if she were doing laundry, she might have said, "The kids were asleep and I was doing laundry till 10 PM, and then I went to bed. That is the last time I saw HL."

For me - I can only imagine how jumbled my words would be if I woke up to find a baby I was caring for missing. I certainly would not have had my words as well thought out as I would want them to be.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: March 09, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »

now why would you assume that it was messy to begin with??? what if anything has given you that impression? 

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: March 09, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »

now why would you assume that it was messy to begin with??? what if anything has given you that impression? 

I wonder about this too?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.