March 28, 2024, 01:15:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298235 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 11:41:28 PM »

Gee, I don't follow WS astrology. But I said all that before and I think several of us had the same idea. Someone flying under the radar in the shadows.
My feeling is someone in eyesight of the house. A visitor to a house nearby.

There charts are saying it was friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

I wish our poster who has watched their thread could tell me how accurate they were on previous cases.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 11:44:35 PM »

And are you saying that only those employeed by LE should express opinions or only if those opinions are in regard to Ron and Misty? Or are comments that are flattering or in Ron's and/or Misty's favor the only ones acceptable? Are only certain types of speculation allowed?
Well, Rana - if that's the case, I'll just sit in my cush cage and eat my nanners!!!! 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 11:45:13 PM »

Does anyone know who it was that was watching the 2 children while Misty was gone for 3 days????
also. I remember Crystal saying that the kids didnt ant to go back to Ron's after their visit with her, She said the kids said they were being hit. That visit was the one before Haleigh was missing.I'm thinking that maybe who ever was hiting them found out that Haleigh told and :someone: decided to remove Haleigh form her house so she couldnt tell anymore on them. MAYBE? JMO
or.being the kids didnt want to go back home MAYBE Haleigh agreed to leave with someone because they were getting hit and she wanted to leave.Maybe Haleigh told someone other than her Grandmother and they talked to Haleigh about leaving. Maybe??
Let me know what ya'll think about this therory. thks! AGAIN ..JMO

I think Ron was off.  My understanding of these 10+ hour shifts is like some many days on some many days off and my understanding of this rumor is that he had been off for 3 days.  When my hubby worked 12 hr shifts it was the same and people who work nights/weekends got the pick for time off first, just what I know.  So I would say Ron = dad watching the children while Misty gone.
ok,thks! but,,, do you think its at all possible that Haliegh left with someone?? because she did tell her Grandmother that her and her brother were being hit and didnt want to go home. JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »

Crazy question, so no nanners, but is it Peanut or someone else that follows WS astrology forum?????

Peanut might, I also follow that part over yonder. 

Just curious because Anna FL gave them Haleigh's birth time and it doesn't look good, now let me state I have NO freaking clue about any of this, but whomever follows it on this thread said they are really good .........well, here it is:

English translation:

Haleigh is subjected to the unwanted attentions (ARACHNE square CUPIDO-A) of a repeat sexual offender* (EROS conjunct ECHO) due to the actions of someone she trusted (ATLANTIS). Is this trusted person Ron C.? Is it Misty? Could it be both of them? Considering the lifestyle of Ron & Misty, it could be either or both. *Notice I didn’t say Registered S.O.; I said Repeat. It is still completely unclear whether the perp is an RSO or some POS who has managed to stay below the radar screen.

This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

Based on above, as well as the previous charts all the Astrologers have analyzed, I believe the perp is someone either known to the family (not necessarily known by Haleigh) or to a friend/acquaintance of the family. By "family," I specifically mean Ron C. & Misty C. as they were the "parents" at the time of the disappearance. This person is a pedophile, regardless of whether he is registered as such.

As Tuba keeps telling us, there is information that is not being divulged. LE is keeping vital information close to the vest regardless of their continued statements to media that they are "clueless."

What do they know and why won't they tell?

Thanks,

[/quote

Is this what websleuth astrology said about Haleigh?  Is that what they said, damn I'd hate to give them my birthdate and time.  Could you guys highlight what they said and what you said?  I am confused.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2009, 11:47:49 PM »

Gee, I don't follow WS astrology. But I said all that before and I think several of us had the same idea. Someone flying under the radar in the shadows.

There charts are saying it was friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

I wish our poster who has watched their thread could tell me how accurate they were on previous cases.

but but but all that is what we've been saying pretty much from the first, isn't it ... someone who had been in the trailer and knew the layout, knew the work routine of Ron, knew something about Misty's habits...  do you believe in astrology, IM?   It always gives me the strongest urge to go pffffttttt  really loud      

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 11:48:21 PM »

Crazy question, so no nanners, but is it Peanut or someone else that follows WS astrology forum?????

Peanut might, I also follow that part over yonder. 

Just curious because Anna FL gave them Haleigh's birth time and it doesn't look good, now let me state I have NO freaking clue about any of this, but whomever follows it on this thread said they are really good .........well, here it is:

English translation:

Haleigh is subjected to the unwanted attentions (ARACHNE square CUPIDO-A) of a repeat sexual offender* (EROS conjunct ECHO) due to the actions of someone she trusted (ATLANTIS). Is this trusted person Ron C.? Is it Misty? Could it be both of them? Considering the lifestyle of Ron & Misty, it could be either or both. *Notice I didn’t say Registered S.O.; I said Repeat. It is still completely unclear whether the perp is an RSO or some POS who has managed to stay below the radar screen.

This is no way points to direct involvement by either Ron or Misty. Rather, it highlights an observation made in previous analysis, that a family connection exists. The perp is someone known to the family, or alternately, someone on the fringes of the family, perhaps a friend or acquaintance of a family friend, relative, or acquaintance. Regardless of the perp’s exact relationship to Ron and/or Misty, Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF.

Based on above, as well as the previous charts all the Astrologers have analyzed, I believe the perp is someone either known to the family (not necessarily known by Haleigh) or to a friend/acquaintance of the family. By "family," I specifically mean Ron C. & Misty C. as they were the "parents" at the time of the disappearance. This person is a pedophile, regardless of whether he is registered as such.

As Tuba keeps telling us, there is information that is not being divulged. LE is keeping vital information close to the vest regardless of their continued statements to media that they are "clueless."

What do they know and why won't they tell?

Thanks,

The astrologers over yonder are very good.  They've worked up charts on everyone they can find in Haleigh's case.  And for Haleigh herself.  The various different charts combined tell what has happened to her.  It's kind of hard to read one thing and understand all that they are saying.  They combine the charts and give the English translation that you see above.  They also recommend keeping emotions in check while reading the results. 

Basically... and unfortunately... what the charts are saying is not good news about Haleigh, and is news that no one wants to hear.   

The charts tell of kidnap, rape and murder. 

And by a 'repeat offender', not necessarily a *registered* sex offender, this one could have been living under the radar and not caught yet.  And that "Haleigh was exposed to the perp because of the actions/ lifestyle of the people she most trusted, i.e., her dad and his GF."   

The findings in their charts have been correct in other cases.  So, all we can do at this point is to wait and see if their findings in this case prove out to be true. 

If you want to read for yourselves, I suggest starting at the beginning of their threads on this case, they explain as they go along, for better understanding.  It's the 'Forensic Astrology Forum'.. over yonder. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4

OMG~Watch this video and tell me that's not a wedding ring on his finger...........I wonder if they got married in Tampa, you know how my mind thinks (spousal privilege)         

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »

Is this what websleuth astrology said about Haleigh?  Is that what they said, damn I'd hate to give them my birthdate and time.  Could you guys highlight what they said and what you said?  I am confused.
OK. FCL - you are officially cut off!! No more Corona's for you!! Eat a nanner and make a pot of coffee!!!

I think the entire astrology post was from WS Astrology, but I could be wrong - maybe I need a drink!!

Mark Twain:
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 11:52:01 PM »

Does anyone know who it was that was watching the 2 children while Misty was gone for 3 days????
also. I remember Crystal saying that the kids didnt ant to go back to Ron's after their visit with her, She said the kids said they were being hit. That visit was the one before Haleigh was missing.I'm thinking that maybe who ever was hiting them found out that Haleigh told and :someone: decided to remove Haleigh form her house so she couldnt tell anymore on them. MAYBE? JMO
or.being the kids didnt want to go back home MAYBE Haleigh agreed to leave with someone because they were getting hit and she wanted to leave.Maybe Haleigh told someone other than her Grandmother and they talked to Haleigh about leaving. Maybe??

I think Ron was off.  My understanding of these 10+ hour shifts is like some many days on some many days off and my understanding of this rumor is that he had been off for 3 days.  When my hubby worked 12 hr shifts it was the same and people who work nights/weekends got the pick for time off first, just what I know.  So I would say Ron = dad watching the children while Misty gone.
ok,thks! but,,, do you think its at all possible that Haliegh left with someone?? because she did tell her Grandmother that her and her brother were being hit and didnt want to go home. JMO

left w/who??
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

but but but all that is what we've been saying pretty much from the first, isn't it ... someone who had been in the trailer and knew the layout, knew the work routine of Ron, knew something about Misty's habits...  do you believe in astrology, IM?   It always gives me the strongest urge to go pffffttttt  really loud      

Honestly I'd never heard of it, it just caught my eye when a poster here stated they were usually pretty close to the truth and they are saying more than just someone who knew the layout and watched, they are saying someone connected to Ron and Misty............NOT that Ron and Misty knew this happened, but someone allowed into the home via their lifestyle.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 11:53:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4

OMG~Watch this video and tell me that's not a wedding ring on his finger...........I wonder if they got married in Tampa, you know how my mind thinks (spousal privilege)         

Looks like a gold band.

That's all I can say.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 11:55:12 PM »

One more image of it.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2009, 11:55:23 PM »

OK. FCL - you are officially cut off!! No more Corona's for you!! Eat a nanner and make a pot of coffee!!!

I think the entire astrology post was from WS Astrology, but I could be wrong - maybe I need a drink!!

sorry but in my corona haze it reads like a mixed mess, I got confused w/it might be Ron $ Misty but gee we're not really sure.  sorry.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

I think that is just as good a theory as any other.  Perhaps someone took her so that she couldn't say what she knows... and perhaps someone took her so that she didn't have to endure whatever might have been happening in that home.  And yet.. we've heard that supposedly both kids said they didn't want to go back to their dad's because they were being hit.  I'd have to wonder then why both kids weren't taken. 

I do know personally, that had this happened to me, if my kids were in that situation, I would have taken them or had someone do that for me and hidden them away, even if it meant my getting caught and spending the rest of my own life in prison.  Especially if it seemed that doing things the 'right way' thru the courts had already gotten me absolutely nowhere. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

I agree, looks like a wedding band to me. It is def on the correct finger. I am not on my speedy computer. Can someone check other videos w/ Ron and see if he had the ring on before???

Also, that work that he got done took a full day. And that is one fugly tat of HL.

Mark Twain:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »

O/T:

Klaas:

I sent you email to your hotmail account with the URL to the Haleigh image I made for the forum.

Smile

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »

Hello guys, yes thats what I have been saying all alone is that I belive Ron and Mistie are gonna find out that they are guilty by association,   I too still do and always have believed that whoever came and took Haleigh, is someone that they will reconize if and when he is brought out....I believe if they would just think and think of everybody they have come into contact with in the past say 6 months they would figure it out, and after speaking to a  few people in the area, they feel the same way!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »

sorry but in my corona haze it reads like a mixed mess, I got confused w/it might be Ron $ Misty but gee we're not really sure.  sorry
No need to apologize, I said the other night it's a wonder we're all not on thorazine and Wild Turkey w/this case!!

Mark Twain:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »

Quote from: minnie on Today at 09:09:40 PM

You are exactly right and what better place to turn than to God. 

Actually I believe it is the only place to turn.

But, having said that in the interviews I have seen with the pastor I got the impression that Ron had been attending church for a while and the pastor had commented that Ron had turned his life around and was trying to make amends for past problems.

And I completely believe there is forgiveness in this world and one should not be blamed or forever be accused of past transgressions.  I believe that for a man to have custody of his children is a very big deal and shows that the mother was not found worthy of the custody of her children.  This is a really big consideration and yet I hear no one talking about her.  If she were the one in charge and Haleigh had lived with her this might not have happened.  But, does this make it her fault.

I can't see based on all the facts we the general public has been privy to that this is anyones "fault". It happended.

And until someone proves or decides to share the information that Misty did it, or Ron did it, I think we should keep that speculation to a minimum.  Or maybe go and get a job with "LE" and help them solve the case.

That 100 pages lock can sneak up on me. Smile

Yikes,  I guess I'll have to think about going with Wyks' idea and consider revisiting lurkerdom. (Glad you're back, Wyks!Smile

Minnie, you said,

"Until someone proves or decides to share the information that Misty did it, or Ron did it, I think we should keep that speculation to a minimum. Or maybe go and get a job with "LE" and help them solve the case."

If there is no speculation, then what do we talk about? I can listen to the news and read and watch LE's pressers by myself. I come here to discuss with fellow posters what they think and impressions they get from the news and the pressers. But I don't want to faux pas.

And are you saying that only those employeed by LE should express opinions or only if those opinions are in regard to Ron and Misty? Or are comments that are flattering or in Ron's and/or Misty's favor the only ones acceptable? Are only certain types of speculation allowed?

Are you really going to listen to what one poster is saying? Just because one person doesn't want speculation doesn't mean it's some kind of rule here. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2009, 12:01:12 AM »

More from WS astrology:

This is "bad news" because if you reviewed the prior discussions, you know that the charts all pointed to kidnapping with probable rape and murder. If anything, the 6:49 - 6:50 am chart magnifies that probability.

I continue reluctantly.

Everyone, including myself and all the Astrologers, would like nothing better than for Haleigh to be found alive and well and returned to her family. Nothing would make me happier than to tell you the charts show a strong possibility for that outcome.

Unfortunately and tragically, the charts have not led us in that direction, and revisiting the charts in light of the assumed-to-be "correct" birth time only amplifies my original judgment: Haleigh was kidnapped, probably raped and murdered.

I wish it were different too.

Thanks for that; I like that you translated it b/c I tried to read it and couldn't get very far. It is very interesting.

I heard bit on one of those shows..... BOMBSHELL (NG) or one of them -- that a psychic was down there; but that's all I heard. Any word on that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.