April 19, 2024, 01:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299041 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: March 09, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »

I say what difference does it make.  At least if she is pregnant the child will be legal.
So was/is HL.

Wonder why he was sporting a wedding band before they "got engaged"??

Probably cuz they already got married, and this is their way of breaking the news gently. eh? 

Thinking out loud IMA...IMA I am thinking outloud your right Wykes they might be already married or a quicky wedding...

You Monkeys are great....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: March 09, 2009, 05:21:43 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

What say the board?  Pregnant or not??

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

I am soooooooooo going to h3ll in a handbasket.   

Wyks, you crack me up!  LOL

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: March 09, 2009, 05:26:35 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

LMAO..........I say no, I think he want's to maintain his control over her, and I'd be willing to BET they think spousal privilege falls under these terms. I was reading the comments over on the site FCN's and they are all slanted to believing the spousal privilege aspect is the reason for the marriage

By the way, you just made my laugh so hard, I almost spit my drink all over the puter!

I'll join you on that bet, IM!  It's likely gonna be a real head's up when Misty (or both she and Ron) find out how the 'spousal privilege' thing is actually worded.  hehe 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #403 on: March 09, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »

Nancy grace just called...I'm gonna be on tonight!

Im sorry, this is nauseating. I am so glad I found the SM because I see so many whom are fighting for victims and to keep the names and info out in the public.. not to go goo goo over being on NG.. Oh look at me, im a stuper sleuth and gonna be on tv...  I feel ill.. be back later monkeys.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #404 on: March 09, 2009, 05:27:38 PM »

Ok, I'm confoozled.......they say that they didn't get engaged until yesterday/last night on the 8th (can't remember exactly), but I posted about the ring in the video yesterday evening or late afternoon IIRC (I'll go back and look), so he DID have the ring on during the tat fiasco, so I'm leaning towards the fact that maybe they were already married.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: March 09, 2009, 05:27:58 PM »

Maybe he is marrying her so they cannot come after him for stat rape????

Maybe George and Cindy will allow them to get married in their back yard, treat them to the Honeymoon suite at The Ritz and ask Casey to get them free passes to Universal Studios!!  Padilla and Cindy can be best man/woman.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: March 09, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »

Maybe George and Cindy will allow them to get married in their back yard, treat them to the Honeymoon suite at The Ritz and ask Casey to get them free passes to Universal Studios!!  Padilla and Cindy can be best man/woman.

And Lee can park cars at the reception

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 09, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

Haleigh's Father Pops Question to Teen Girlfriend
Posted By: Gary Detman     22 mins ago

PALATKA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has asked his teenaged girlfriend to marry him.

Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.

She said yes.

Outside the Putnam County Courthouse where Croslin and Cummings went Monday to get the paperwork for a marriage license, Croslin showed off her ring.

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."

Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."

Since Croslin is only 17, the paperwork has to be filled out by her parents.

The two have not set a wedding date.

Misty Croslin put Haleigh Cummings to bed on the night of February 9. Haleigh hasn't been seen since.

MORE: COMPLETE HALEIGH CUMMINGS COVERAGE

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward. The reward for Haleigh's return is at $26,500.

First Coast News

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: March 09, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »

quoted from Wyks: What's next?  Is he goin' to Disneyland? 

that did make me laugh I have to say....you are one crazy chimpster! 

seriously though, he is not doing himself any favors with some of his actions...Ron, ron, ron;;;; are you deliberately being ignorant? I can only defend you so far buddy....give me something more to work with here Ron....<<<<<
Me too, I'm still laughing about the Disneyland comment. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: March 09, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »

Your welcome!!!

LMAO..........I say no, I think he want's to maintain his control over her, and I'd be willing to BET they think spousal privilege falls under these terms. I was reading the comments over on the site FCN's and they are all slanted to believing the spousal privilege aspect is the reason for the marriage

By the way, you just made my laugh so hard, I almost spit my drink all over the puter!

I'll join you on that bet, IM!  It's likely gonna be a real head's up when Misty (or both she and Ron) find out how the 'spousal privilege' thing is actually worded.  hehe 

Sorry, but I'll be LMAO at them and  for Haleigh..............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: March 09, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »

MOO~ this is so far beyond sick and twisted, DCF needs to get lil Butterbean out of there ASAP...........poor kid, his sister is missing, daddy's not working, the girl who is ONLY 12 yrs older then you is NOW gonna be your stepmother (who doesn't work either), well................I'm going to stop there before I need valium kitty this early.

In regards to your comment on Ron not having gone back to work. I can only imagine what people would be saying if he did. "Oh he is over his grief, he can even go back to work already!" I just think no matter what any of these people do there will be someone to disapprove. I just wish we had some new information. And the true information, not a rush to judgement because we demand it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #411 on: March 09, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »

Thanks Klaas, that looks like a nice ring.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »

::MonkeyEek::Damn, WE were spot on last on last night................move over Anthony's, yo just moved into 2nd place.

YUP!

We're good, huh?!

Unfortunately for them, this has all the seeds of failure, IMO.

1. Too young.
2. Bad situation prevailing (Haleigh lost)
3. They have been "dating" ~6 months now.
4. There are financial issues.
5. I am sure you all could fill in many more.

Oh, and I thought this cage was going to be the kindler, gentler cage!

I go out for an hour and come back to see ...um.. we need to work on that, I think Wink

Oh, yes.

IMO.

IMO even an extreme home makeover on the cage won't change this from a character assisanation forum to a missing 'lil girl forum. I pray Haleigh comes home to her family. I hope somehow this family heals from the harshness of world. I'll come back when there is some news pertaining to Haleigh.

Thank you for putting IMO, lily.  I hope you heal from the harshness of the world as well.  And when you come back, we'll still be speculating on whatever news of Haleigh and her family is available to us.  Cuz that's what one does on a forum such as this.  IMO

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »

OMG, is that her ring, their rings? Where is the link?????? Please

And I agree, I think they are already married.

Maybe they are getting married, as a wife / husband cannot testify against the other.  Unless Fl laws are different, please correct me.
I think it would not apply here due to HL going "missing" before the blessed nuptuals.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: March 09, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »

MOO~ this is so far beyond sick and twisted, DCF needs to get lil Butterbean out of there ASAP...........poor kid, his sister is missing, daddy's not working, the girl who is ONLY 12 yrs older then you is NOW gonna be your stepmother (who doesn't work either), well................I'm going to stop there before I need valium kitty this early.

In regards to your comment on Ron not having gone back to work. I can only imagine what people would be saying if he did. "Oh he is over his grief, he can even go back to work already!" I just think no matter what any of these people do there will be someone to disapprove. I just wish we had some new information. And the true information, not a rush to judgement because we demand it.

MOO~If he can leave and drive over 200 miles one way, get some tat;s that take 3 hours and drive back, he could work! If he wants to constantly search and is too bereaved to work, well that's one thing, but it's pretty clear he's moving on with his life........and that's true information.

I just want to know how many people made donations to him are wondering "Is that my donation on her finger" and probably aren't real happy about it!

[
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: March 09, 2009, 05:35:45 PM »

Oh my goodness ... I'm cracking up here!   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 09, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »

Tatoos, rings, a diamond. These ppl lived as poor as little non-church mices.
He hasn't worked recently, she will never work for wages.
Oh ain't love grand ! Misty got a promotion from the dumb *** gf to the fiance.
I will not say what I think, read my mind. lol
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: March 09, 2009, 05:36:39 PM »

And Lee can park cars at the reception

Dominick Casey and Hoover could video tape the wedding....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #418 on: March 09, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »

MOO~If he can leave and drive over 200 miles one way, get some tat;s that take 3 hours and drive back, he could work! If he wants to constantly search and is too bereaved to work, well that's one thing, but it's pretty clear he's moving on with his life........and that's true information.

I just want to know how many people made donations to him are wondering "Is that my donation on her finger" and probably aren't real happy about it!
I totally agree, and I know if I donated I would be wondering if my money ended up on Misty's finger.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: March 09, 2009, 05:39:03 PM »

Has anyone on this forum looked up these people?

Lindsy Croslin and Guy Sapp 

If you do a Google search you can get some really interesting information.  If someone has already done it and reported sorry, but it was new to me. 

Seems this sex offender knows all of the families involved.

oh yeah.. we've been all thru that with a fine-tooth comb.     it's back in the threads somewhere..

I figured you probably had.  It was an interesting thread I read about Sapp.  Thanks for your reply.

You're welcome!  Yes, it's interesting about Sapp, scary too in the possibilities.  It's freaky weird how many SO's are in the family, the possible others that could be connected by blood or marriage, let alone the many RSO's living in the area, and the rumors of more than aren't even registered or caught.. yet. 

One thing tho, the news of the many RSO's living in such a small area has caused sev. of us to look up our own areas to see who/what is living around us and our families.  Ensuring ourselves of our own families safety is one positive that has come out of this mess. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.