April 24, 2024, 10:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299189 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: March 09, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

What say the board?  Pregnant or not??

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

I am soooooooooo going to h3ll in a handbasket.   

LMAO..........I say no, I think he want's to maintain his control over her, and I'd be willing to BET they think spousal privilege falls under these terms. I was reading the comments over on the site FCN's and they are all slanted to believing the spousal privilege aspect is the reason for the marriage

By the way, you just made my laugh so hard, I almost spit my drink all over the puter!

Remember Misty's comments on Amber's My Space....she will have his baby too.  Now...maybe she is...claiming to be preggers...will get married...and of course, she will have miscarried ( or she wasn't actually in the first place).  Sounds as if her little comments on Amber's site, is working out just the way she has been planning it.   I think she is OUT FOR THE CATCH....HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: March 09, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."

Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."
"This is what Haleigh wanted??? Past tense.

Wyks & Cookie: You're hired!!!

Past tense.. Good catch, luckyday!  We're all a great team!   

Didn't want to say this earlier, but what the hey, am on a roll.     It was a sharp monkey who caught the ring yesterday in a video and spilled the beans on the upcoming blessed event    even before the media or the forum over yonder.  Just saying....

Scared Monkeys are the best!!   

Agreed Wyks --  "a thousand percent" ( /Randy Jackson - AI)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: March 09, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: March 09, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

Of course she would. She has been bashing Ron since appearing.

Yes and thank you for saying that.

Your welcome! I have a feeling I will be sent to the corner alot here. I will try to be more silent, as I know how it goes when you dont go with the flow, at least elsewhere. And I will take another weeks ban for saying that!

LOL, I hear what you are saying.

Fried Green Tomatoes, I left a post for you in the link in my sig line. Wink

Sorry for the O/T, folks.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: March 09, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »

Klaas has said she isn't too worried about quote stacks.  Not like some forums where you can't go more than 3...  I find quote stacks annoying, because it makes it hard to figure who said what at first glance.  And then, if the quotes need to be edited, it isn't much fun... 
Thanks!! I figured if you or Klass had a problem w/it, you would have let me know.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: March 09, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

Oh please:

No snorting on my behalf.

I beg you!

OK! Brandi;

How 'bout just the hugs then? 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #486 on: March 09, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »

NEW POST  - BLINK ON CRIME:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/09/amber-alert-haleigh-cummings-5-dad-to-marry-babysitter-girlfriend/

Amber Alert: Haleigh Cummings 5, Dad to Marry Babysitter Girlfriend

STUNNING.

(quote from link)
“Everybody’s probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it’s not,” said Croslin. “Everything’s still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She’s always talked about it.. She even used to call me Mom..”
[/color]
"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it’s not....."

K... why would "everybody" think that?

“Everything’s still focused on Haleigh.."

Well, not exactly. There's a marriage in the works.

And there is that pesky past tense huh?

Back to lurking

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: March 09, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »

Klaas has said she isn't too worried about quote stacks.  Not like some forums where you can't go more than 3...  I find quote stacks annoying, because it makes it hard to figure who said what at first glance.  And then, if the quotes need to be edited, it isn't much fun... 
Thanks!! I figured if you or Klass had a problem w/it, you would have let me know.

Yes luckyday, we would    However, I hope not to see any of those gi-normous ones that are like 13 deep in quotes   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: March 09, 2009, 06:49:08 PM »

Oh please:

No snorting on my behalf.

I beg you!

OK! Brandi;

How 'bout just the hugs then? 

Sure, I love me some hugs!

Don't we all?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #489 on: March 09, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: March 09, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »

Yes luckyday, we would    However, I hope not to see any of those gi-normous ones that are like 13 deep in quotes     
Or like the one last night with Ron's leg tat over and over again. That thing makes me cringe!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 09, 2009, 06:53:52 PM »

MOO~ this is so far beyond sick and twisted, DCF needs to get lil Butterbean out of there ASAP...........poor kid, his sister is missing, daddy's not working, the girl who is ONLY 12 yrs older then you is NOW gonna be your stepmother (who doesn't work either), well................I'm going to stop there before I need valium kitty this early.

In regards to your comment on Ron not having gone back to work. I can only imagine what people would be saying if he did. "Oh he is over his grief, he can even go back to work already!" I just think no matter what any of these people do there will be someone to disapprove. I just wish we had some new information. And the true information, not a rush to judgement because we demand it.

MOO~If he can leave and drive over 200 miles one way, get some tat;s that take 3 hours and drive back, he could work! If he wants to constantly search and is too bereaved to work, well that's one thing, but it's pretty clear he's moving on with his life........and that's true information.

I just want to know how many people made donations to him are wondering "Is that my donation on her finger" and probably aren't real happy about it!
I totally agree, and I know if I donated I would be wondering if my money ended up on Misty's finger.

But...wait, they don't have a place to live yet.  Remember the person that offered the 3 bedroom house, and Ron turned it down for the 4 bedroom???  I do hope this person, WAKES UP, and some other fool doesn't find the 4 bedroom home.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas, that looks like a nice ring.

Beautiful ring.

Thanks for the pix, Klaas . Smile

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 09, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

Or like the one last night with Ron's leg tat over and over again. That thing makes me cringe!!!!

Yes.  The tattoo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #494 on: March 09, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....
Curious about that, and what you're working on. I have no idea about her and other people on another forum who are saying they are relatives or neighbor.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »

Where is he going to put the tattoo of his bride?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: March 09, 2009, 06:57:15 PM »

You do need to say who the quote is from, I agree...even if you snip it at the point that you want to quote and say, something like quoted by so and so....thanks...I have had to go back and see who you were quoting as well..also, I don't know about you but by the time I am done posting this, 3 or more have already posted something else in front of me so you can't count on it being right next to that persons post so that everyone knows who you are quoting...whew...long sentence there...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: March 09, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »

Where is he going to put the tattoo of his bride?

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: March 09, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »

I agree
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: March 09, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »

Curious about that, and what you're working on. I have no idea about her and other people on another forum who are saying they are relatives or neighbor.

she and IM talk on the phone but I can't think of anyone else ....
I agree that Annafl  has an agenda...is it a good one or a bad one in your opinion?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.