April 26, 2024, 04:17:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299355 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 09, 2009, 07:30:16 PM »

This is looking so bad for Ronald Cummings.  I hate to say this, but now it almost looks like they needed to get rid of one to make room for another.

Exactly the first thing I thought of, when I heard about him asking her!

If you take a step back ... and see that so far they have no suspects, no clues ... and how 'happy' they are, instead of feeling WORSE, since MORE time has gone by, and then you hear that they were all at Chili's restaurant, and he tells her he loves her, then gets down on his knee and asks her to marry him ... happiness all around, I'm sure there were hugs, kisses ... laughter. 

Sorry, this just seems WRONG ... at least right NOW.  Gosh, if this much time had gone by with MY daughter missing, I would be even SICKER with worried, than I was in the first weeks ... and I'd be either going crazy to find her, or getting to the point of maybe facing that she's not alive anymore. 

I don't know ... I just don't know.   

agreed...it just seems wrong...they will always remember that they became engaged while Haleigh was missing or possibly dead (even though i think that she is alive) .....engagements should be a happy time...not a time shrouded with grief....in my opinion...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: March 09, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »

Well now ain't that something.  I guess that squashes that "rumour".  I'd say the timing is a little off...wtf...

On Jave Velez-Mitchell, it was reported that Ron got down on one knee in Chili's and proposed.

Was that for show or what?  Wonder if anyone took a picture of the scene?
Many pictures of the event, I'm sure.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: March 09, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »

This is looking so bad for Ronald Cummings.  I hate to say this, but now it almost looks like they needed to get rid of one to make room for another.

That possibility has crossed my mind too, Sieko.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 09, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

Exactly the first thing I thought of, when I heard about him asking her!

If you take a step back ... and see that so far they have no suspects, no clues ... and how 'happy' they are, instead of feeling WORSE, since MORE time has gone by, and then you hear that they were all at Chili's restaurant, and he tells her he loves her, then gets down on his knee and asks her to marry him ... happiness all around, I'm sure there were hugs, kisses ... laughter. 

Sorry, this just seems WRONG ... at least right NOW.  Gosh, if this much time had gone by with MY daughter missing, I would be even SICKER with worried, than I was in the first weeks ... and I'd be either going crazy to find her, or getting to the point of maybe facing that she's not alive anymore. 

I don't know ... I just don't know.   

agreed...it just seems wrong...they will always remember that they became engaged while Haleigh was missing or possibly dead (even though i think that she is alive) .....engagements should be a happy time...not a time shrouded with grief....in my opinion...

So true.  I hope you're right and that Haleigh is safe and sound some where...and that this was all some sick scam to rake in the $
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 09, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »

Well now ain't that something.  I guess that squashes that "rumour".  I'd say the timing is a little off...wtf...

On Jave Velez-Mitchell, it was reported that Ron got down on one knee in Chili's and proposed.

How novel.  I wonder if there was applause?  Or if it's like TGIFridays, where the waitstaff all gather and clap and sing??  If the proposal in Chili's is true, I wonder if they are getting a free lifetime supply of skillet queso?  Is Ron just spontaneous and popped the question right there in Chili's?  Or maybe it's the new thing to do.  I just don't know 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #525 on: March 09, 2009, 07:36:17 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....

Raising hand here~I have talked with her and Marie

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

Where is he going to put the tattoo of his bride?

BWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wyks! I think i just read your mind! YOU ARE CHEEKY!!!

(unless you were kindly urging me to shutty.... still funny tho)  . 

Nawwww Rana, wasn't urging you to shutty.     I think you prolly got it the first time.  heh 

Can you imagine?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: March 09, 2009, 07:38:08 PM »

I know this family is not exactly up on thier "Miss Manners Etiquette", but this "Chili's" moment is a little much under the circumstances.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 09, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....
Curious George here.  You're leaving us hanging. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #529 on: March 09, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »

Where is he going to put the tattoo of his bride?

Remember Dolly's quote in "Steel Magnolia" when she was asked how her son was doing?

"The only thing good I can think to say is that his girlfriend's tattoos are all spelled correctly!"

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #530 on: March 09, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

I agree

Felony sex charges is pretty broad.  What exactly is he being charged with?  Does anyone know?

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #531 on: March 09, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-.html

Haleigh Cummings this morning received some of the national media attention usually devoted to the Caylee Anthony case.

Haleigh's dad explained to NBC's "Today" that he can't move back into the house where the 5-year-old Florida girl was taken. There are just too many memories there, Ronald Cummings told "Today" in an exclusive interview.

And the search? Investigators have said little about leads or progress, Shamlian
"I believe God will deliver daddy's little girl, Haleigh, home -- whether it's home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home," Cummings told reporter Janet Shamlian in Satsuma.
said.

Hmmmm~does he KNOW something we don't.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: March 09, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »

How novel.  I wonder if there was applause?  Or if it's like TGIFridays, where the waitstaff all gather and clap and sing??  If the proposal in Chili's is true, I wonder if they are getting a free lifetime supply of skillet queso?  Is Ron just spontaneous and popped the question right there in Chili's?  Or maybe it's the new thing to do.  I just don't know 

In the video ( http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid= ) I believe Misty said everybody applauded. She also said Ronald got down on his knees to propose.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 09, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »

Curious George here.  You're leaving us hanging. 

Spill it already, Searching.  . 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: March 09, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »

This was on CSO but no thread or link to back it up. If this were true, it would have been all over the media.

I read that a family member said that Crystal paid for Ron's tattoo of both Jr. and Haleigh. The money was paid for the tattoo, not offered by Crystal to house Ron and family or pay for food for them. She wanted him to have her 2 children (not including his other son from Amber) tatted on his legs. If there is anything to be said about the money and how it was spent you need to consider where the money came from and who designated where it was to be spent. Crystal---- Hmmm --- inappropriate behavior and nonemotional.... Owed back childsupport and now paid it off from her money received from Geraldo. Crystal was a finger pointer at everyone but herself...
-------------------------------------------------

I just want to be clear that I saw this comment on CSO and pasted it here. I did not write this nor do I agree with it. 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: March 09, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »

I will just go straight to the corner!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: March 09, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »

This was on CSO but no thread or link to back it up. If this were true, it would have been all over the media.

I read that a family member said that Crystal paid for Ron's tattoo of both Jr. and Haleigh. The money was paid for the tattoo, not offered by Crystal to house Ron and family or pay for food for them. She wanted him to have her 2 children (not including his other son from Amber) tatted on his legs. If there is anything to be said about the money and how it was spent you need to consider where the money came from and who designated where it was to be spent. Crystal---- Hmmm --- inappropriate behavior and nonemotional.... Owed back childsupport and now paid it off from her money received from Geraldo. Crystal was a finger pointer at everyone but herself...

I just want to be clear that I saw this comment on CSO and pasted it here. I did not write this nor do I agree with it. 

What is CSO?

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #537 on: March 09, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

Sorry, butg what is CSO?

MM
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: March 09, 2009, 07:54:06 PM »

I ant to say I dont believe that, but then by Ron doing this she would know he would get some lashing for it. IDK.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #539 on: March 09, 2009, 07:54:52 PM »

Sorry, butg what is CSO?

Sorry but what is butg, no just kidding.  I meant but, not butg.

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.