April 26, 2024, 07:49:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299264 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: March 09, 2009, 08:44:54 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I wonder if Ron's sister had her hair done for the big announcement.
Wow, that's a great reason to allow a wedding. And Ron just storming by the both of them in a huff. He reminds me of a friend's boyfriend when he doesn't get his way, he pouts and storms off. And you just had to mention Ron's sister's hair, I kind of like it the way it is in her mug shot. 

Yup, and the girl who will 'save' him from himself!   
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »

I thought Ron's ex-wife's name was Crystal.  Are there two?
Ron was never legally married to Crystal Sheffield. This w/be his first marriage. 

I am not going to quote, but don't know how else one would imply that a person has a mug shot - maybe if we said, "incarcerated photo" that would work?

And, I did not think Rana was throwing a "cheap shot" as much as she knew there would be a complaint and did not know how else to word it. If I am wrong, send me to the corner with Rana. Just make sure I have my "valium kitty" w/me!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2009, 08:45:24 PM »

Nancy Grace has not even mentioned Haleigh.  She has been dwelling on Casey Anthony.  I am shocked.  I thought she would be all over the engagement news.

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 09, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »

Ron was never legally married to Crystal Sheffield. This w/be his first marriage. 

I am not going to quote, but don't know how else one would imply that a person has a mug shot - maybe if we said, "incarcerated photo" that would work?

And, I did not think Rana was throwing a "cheap shot" as much as she knew there would be a complaint and did not know how else to word it. If I am wrong, send me to the corner with Rana. Just make sure I have my "valium kitty" w/me!!

well, that is the beauty of a forum then isn't it? a difference of opinions...that's what makes the world go round...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: March 09, 2009, 08:48:27 PM »

Nancy Grace has not even mentioned Haleigh.  She has been dwelling on Casey Anthony.  I am shocked.  I thought she would be all over the engagement news.
Caylee has been found and the perp is awaiting trial.  I wish Nancy Grace would move on to other missing children/people and just let the prosecutors do their job.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: March 09, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Here is the link to Crystal Cummings mug shot. Cannot get it to print the photos.

Thank-you for posting that.
No problem. Wish I could have gotten it to print out the IP's.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #586 on: March 09, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »

No corners needed, just a litle of this........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: March 09, 2009, 08:49:41 PM »

Sieko...did you see our exact (almost) posts right by each other?? too funny!
Haha I did.  I think that means you owe me a beer? 
I love your avatar. I was a big Monkees fan. I wanted to marry Davy Jones. Or at least date him. I couldn't like Mickey Dolenz because that would have been disloyal to my best friend's mother's best friend (and daughter). It seems Mickey got the daughter in the "family way" and with that girl being from a Catholic family, there was no possibility for abortion. I didn't know that girl or her mother very well so I never knew if Mickey "manned up" to his responsibilities. I think the girl's name was Staci (Stacy?) and it was forty years ago so I don't think it matters now to say first names only. Just a little Monkees trivia.

I saw Davy Jones recently on some cable news show. He looked pretty good for an old Monkee.

Okay, back on topic...

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: March 09, 2009, 08:50:00 PM »

well, that is the beauty of a forum then isn't it? a difference of opinions...that's what makes the world go round...
It sure does.  I have to say I appreciate being able to voice an opinion here without a hammer being held over my head.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: March 09, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »

ok...fine!

the mugshot photo hairdo is not as bad as her most recent one! that one is horrific! wish we had a puke emoticon on here.
I'm not sure of the other hairdo.

Rosie...I am not good at bringing over photos but hope someone here will help us..Surely you saw the hairdo with the bangs plastered to her forehead in some sortof weird weave? Please...someone bring over that photo...she was doing an interview on tv one night with that hair, I could not concentrate on what she was saying cause my eyes would not leave that weave!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #590 on: March 09, 2009, 08:51:03 PM »

I was not commenting that she was impling there was a mug shot, but they implied she had a record by using the term mug shot.  That is interesting that they were never married.  I guess they were 'common law'? 

MM
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: March 09, 2009, 08:51:58 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I wonder if Ron's sister had her hair done for the big announcement.
Wow, that's a great reason to allow a wedding. And Ron just storming by the both of them in a huff. He reminds me of a friend's boyfriend when he doesn't get his way, he pouts and storms off. And you just had to mention Ron's sister's hair, I kind of like it the way it is in her mug shot. 

Okay here we go.  What mug shot and what was she charged with?  Yikes!!  I am behind.

I think the poster didn't say what Ron's sister was charged with or what mug shot it was b/c that would then again be deemed "bashing."

Rana...luv ya but that was not necessary now was it? that was an obvious dig at another poster on here and you know it...Missy....go to the corner now...

Well, Cookie, love you too, Smile but describing a fellow monkey member's posts as "bashing" is not exactly a compliment is it?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 09, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

Caylee has been found and the perp is awaiting trial.  I wish Nancy Grace would move on to other missing children/people and just let the prosecutors do their job.

Amen sister! hubby and I talk about that every night! the time that she waits repeating the same old same old about Caylee, may she rest in peace...she could be putting some info out there about a child who is still missing and has not been found yet...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: March 09, 2009, 08:54:22 PM »

ok...fine!

the mugshot photo hairdo is not as bad as her most recent one! that one is horrific! wish we had a puke emoticon on here.

Rosie...I am not good at bringing over photos but hope someone here will help us..Surely you saw the hairdo with the bangs plastered to her forehead in some sortof weird weave? Please...someone bring over that photo...she was doing an interview on tv one night with that hair, I could not concentrate on what she was saying cause my eyes would not leave that weave!
This one is from the first interview
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #594 on: March 09, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »

I was not commenting that she was impling there was a mug shot, but they implied she had a record by using the term mug shot.  That is interesting that they were never married.  I guess they were 'common law'? 

I don't think FLorida recognizes common law marriages.....but Crystal Cummings DOES have a lengthy record, I just posted it.......thus the term mug shot.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: March 09, 2009, 08:55:24 PM »

Okay here we go.  What mug shot and what was she charged with?  Yikes!!  I am behind.

I think the poster didn't say what Ron's sister was charged with or what mug shot it was b/c that would then again be deemed "bashing."

And impling an arrest by saying "mug shot" isn't?

Well, what do you call a photo taken upon one's arrest?

Mug shot: NOUN: an identifying photograph of a suspect or criminal, often one of a set showing a frontal view, a profile view, and a view of the back of the head.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #596 on: March 09, 2009, 08:56:13 PM »

ok...fine!

Well I sure would like to see that hairdo, and I just thought people knew Ron's sister had a rap sheet, I didn't mean to cause trouble. I thought that was the hairdo that was being talked about.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: March 09, 2009, 08:56:31 PM »

I love your avatar. I was a big Monkees fan. I wanted to marry Davy Jones. Or at least date him. I couldn't like Mickey Dolenz because that would have been disloyal to my best friend's mother's best friend (and daughter). It seems Mickey got the daughter in the "family way" and with that girl being from a Catholic family, there was no possibility for abortion. I didn't know that girl or her mother very well so I never knew if Mickey "manned up" to his responsibilities. I think the girl's name was Staci (Stacy?) and it was forty years ago so I don't think it matters now to say first names only. Just a little Monkees trivia.

I saw Davy Jones recently on some cable news show. He looked pretty good for an old Monkee.

Okay, back on topic...
I had a crush on Davy Jones too.  They were reruns when I Was watching them though.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: March 09, 2009, 08:56:48 PM »

seiko..that isn't the one! damn...someone remember that "do"? we were all talking about it...Rana...remember it ? Island, our detectives on board...a little help here please?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 09, 2009, 08:57:42 PM »

ok...fine!

Well I sure would like to see that hairdo, and I just thought people knew Ron's sister had a rap sheet, I didn't mean to cause trouble. I thought that was the hairdo that was being talked about.
The interview
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?ndsp=20&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&q=crystal%20cummings&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv#
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.