March 28, 2024, 05:59:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298245 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 09, 2009, 09:17:08 PM »

oh... and maybe Misty can hock the ring and buy her mama some teeth... just sayin 

sorry, but that WAS funny as chit!
It was, and her mom is young, I think 39.
This made me think of watching Dennis the Menace yesterday.  Dennis dropped Mr. Wilson's teeth in the sink and a couple went down the drain...so he glued a couple of chicklets in there.

I was just picturing Misty's mom with a new set of chicklets...

ha ha! do they still make chicklets?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 09, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I wonder if Ron's sister had her hair done for the big announcement.

I have to admit I giggled!

what do you mean "had her hair done"? that hair does not move so I am sure it looks the same today as it did a month ago....she is a walking fashion don't....sorry, but she is..

Very fashionable!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: March 09, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: islandmonkey on Today at 08:08:27 PM
Quote from: flamom on Today at 08:07:15 PM
oh... and maybe Misty can hock the ring and buy her mama some teeth... just sayin 

Wow, she looks a lot older than 39. I think she looks like someone on drugs. I hope I am wrong. Has anyone ever run her record? Her first name? And she made some comment that she could not go to the dinner because of Hank. Did he have surgery? I thought I read something about him being ill.

Sorry to say this, but I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I would have pegged Mrs. Croslin to be about 50 or so. Is she ill?? Do we know??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #623 on: March 09, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »

I forgot about that, she is 2 yrs younger than I am...........

Even if your older I bet you have all your teeth.     lol

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 09, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

^^^^^ ha ha Jersey Girl! too funny!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: March 09, 2009, 09:20:47 PM »

Jerseygirl, you made my day... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 09, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

^^^^^ ha ha Jersey Girl! too funny!

hahaha Ya never know...
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 09, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »

Cookie, not sure if they still make chicklets.

OMG Jerseygirl   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 09, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, she looks a lot older than 39. I think she looks like someone on drugs. I hope I am wrong. Has anyone ever run her record? Her first name? And she made some comment that she could not go to the dinner because of Hank. Did he have surgery? I thought I read something about him being ill.

Sorry to say this, but I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I would have pegged Mrs. Croslin to be about 50 or so. Is she ill?? Do we know??
Ha Ha Ha   
I am 50 and thought she looked much older than me.....
( and I have all of my white teeth ) 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #629 on: March 09, 2009, 09:23:43 PM »

I forgot about that, she is 2 yrs younger than I am...........

Even if your older I bet you have all your teeth.     lol

That I do! But, it's more than missing teeth that are making her look older.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 09, 2009, 09:25:51 PM »

Ha Ha Ha   

I am 57 and have all of my white teeth too and Mrs. Croslin looks like she is as old as my mom!
I did notice that she had really pretty blue eyes...a bit sad at the time that I saw her but pretty..some teeth in her head would make all the difference...maybe she has had a really hard life and didn't get dental care when she was young and can't afford dentures ...kindof sad when you think about it...

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 09, 2009, 09:29:54 PM »

Thanks SCSunny.

What not to wear.

Glad to help!

NCSunny

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #632 on: March 09, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 09, 2009, 09:31:34 PM »

Hello Monks old and new! I really have nothing to add but this pic

she should have an arrest warrant out for her for sporting such a hairdo and scarring all of our brains with such a sight as that! my eyes...,,my eyes! it is forever etched in my brain...

NCSunny

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 09, 2009, 09:33:39 PM »

Ha Ha Ha   

I am 57 and have all of my white teeth too and Mrs. Croslin looks like she is as old as my mom!
I did notice that she had really pretty blue eyes...a bit sad at the time that I saw her but pretty..some teeth in her head would make all the difference...maybe she has had a really hard life and didn't get dental care when she was young and can't afford dentures ...kindof sad when you think about it...

Sometimes people aren't educated and know about good dental care and diet when they were growing up.  I've seen people pour coke into a tippy cup for toddlers.  She may have grown up drinking sodas, or she may have calcium deficiency.   And dental work  and dentures are expensive.  Her hair looks thin, but this could be from hormone imbalance or other health problems, the same with her skin.  She may have had a hard life.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 09, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #636 on: March 09, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »

Misty's mom Lisa's birthdate 09/10/69.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 09, 2009, 09:35:20 PM »

Minnie. Ron's sister is also named Crystal...

Ron's sister: Crystal Gaynell Cummings

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_...

Evidently Crystal Cummings must let someone in Ron's friend Orlando do her hair or some other black friend.

It appears that her choice of hairstyles mimics some black hairstyles that I have seen.

Heart
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #638 on: March 09, 2009, 09:36:39 PM »

Hello Monks old and new! I really have nothing to add but this pic

she should have an arrest warrant out for her for sporting such a hairdo and scarring all of our brains with such a sight as that! my eyes...,,my eyes! it is forever etched in my brain...

I don't know which is worse - the newer, sideview one that Jerseygirl posted or this one!  This one makes me laugh pretty hard, no matter how many times I see it.  It reminds me of an SNL skit - a character named Virginiaca, lol.

Thank goodness we've got some interesting characters to remind us to keep our senses of humor!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 09, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »

Ha Ha Ha   

Sometimes people aren't educated and know about good dental care and diet when they were growing up.  I've seen people pour coke into a tippy cup for toddlers.  She may have grown up drinking sodas, or she may have calcium deficiency.   And dental work  and dentures are expensive.  Her hair looks thin, but this could be from hormone imbalance or other health problems, the same with her skin.  She may have had a hard life.   
Yes...agreed...that is what I was trying to say as well in similar words...the cola thing, like in the Appalachia mountains where the kids grow up on Mountain Dew...they have a word for it...Diane Sawyer did a special on it...lots of problems with teeth for those folks...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.