March 28, 2024, 04:42:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298222 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: March 09, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »

I've seen cornrows and hair braiding in women and girls that are active in sports, or just to wear it as a style. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 09, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: islandmonkey on Today at 08:08:27 PM
Quote from: flamom on Today at 08:07:15 PM
oh... and maybe Misty can hock the ring and buy her mama some teeth... just sayin 

sorry, but that WAS funny as chit!

It was, and her mom is young, I think 39.
Wow, she looks a lot older than 39. I think she looks like someone on drugs. I hope I am wrong. Has anyone ever run her record? Her first name? And she made some comment that she could not go to the dinner because of Hank. Did he have surgery? I thought I read something about him being ill.

Sorry to say this, but I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I would have pegged Mrs. Croslin to be about 50 or so. Is she ill?? Do we know??
Ha Ha Ha   
I am 50 and thought she looked much older than me.....
( and I have all of my white teeth ) 

I am 57 and have all of my white teeth too and Mrs. Croslin looks like she is as old as my mom!
I did notice that she had really pretty blue eyes...a bit sad at the time that I saw her but pretty..some teeth in her head would make all the difference...maybe she has had a really hard life and didn't get dental care when she was young and can't afford dentures ...kindof sad when you think about it...

Sometimes people aren't educated and know about good dental care and diet when they were growing up.  I've seen people pour coke into a tippy cup for toddlers.  She may have grown up drinking sodas, or she may have calcium deficiency.   And dental work  and dentures are expensive.  Her hair looks thin, but this could be from hormone imbalance or other health problems, the same with her skin.  She may have had a hard life.   
Yes...agreed...that is what I was trying to say as well in similar words...the cola thing, like in the Appalachia mountains where the kids grow up on Mountain Dew...they have a word for it...Diane Sawyer did a special on it...lots of problems with teeth for those folks...
you are all very kind, but down here we call it meth mouth.. I worked detox long enough to recognize it.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #642 on: March 09, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?

Your guess is as good as mine, Cookie!  I, just like Rodney King, want everyone to "just get along"! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 09, 2009, 09:39:16 PM »

Misty's mom Lisa's birthdate 09/10/69.

Sweet Jesus! I just thought of something! she could be my kid! My son was born 1 yr after this and I graduated from high school in '69! I could be her mother! now I really am depressed and I never get depressed! where is the crying monkey???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 09, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »

oh... and maybe Misty can hock the ring and buy her mama some teeth... just sayin 

Yes Mama Croslin looks as if she has been ridden hard and put away dried up.

I should'nt say that.  The lady might suffer from some type of illness.

This made me think of watching Dennis the Menace yesterday.  Dennis dropped Mr. Wilson's teeth in the sink and a couple went down the drain...so he glued a couple of chicklets in there.

I was just picturing Misty's mom with a new set of chicklets...

ha ha! do they still make chicklets?

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: March 09, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »

Sweet Jesus! I just thought of something! she could be my kid! My son was born 1 yr after this and I graduated from high school in '69! I could be her mother! now I really am depressed and I never get depressed! where is the crying monkey???

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 09, 2009, 09:43:03 PM »

flamom ~  I see what you mean about "meth mouth" and meth use.  It just eats people up.  Awful...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 09, 2009, 09:44:57 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?
I know you didnt ask me but if I may add my 2 cents... this thread has very many new monkeys who came here post WS expulsion, or revulsion    from their Haliegh thread. This forum is new to them, the freedom we have here to speak out without the sudden timeout or BAN is refreshing. I think it may take a few noobs a bit of time to acclimate here.. welcome to all of our new monks but remember to be nice to each other. If you see a post you dont like, skip it if you cannot answer it respectfully....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #648 on: March 09, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

flamom ~  I see what you mean about "meth mouth" and meth use.  It just eats people up.  Awful...

Wow, she is a perfect example of that.  I cannot believe that she's only a couple of years older than me.  She looks older than my 58 year old mother.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #649 on: March 09, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

Don't get depressed~I'll share some of my valium from the kitty, take 2 and call me in the morning if you aren't feeling better............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 09, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »

Don't get depressed~I'll share some of my valium from the kitty, take 2 and call me in the morning if you aren't feeling better............

it didn't hit me till I saw her birthdate in print...
I will take that Valium now if you don't mind...do you have any vicatin instead?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 09, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »

I am going to throw a What If out here and then run :
What IF :
Misty always wanted to get married to Ron. Or anyone who asked.
She lied and gave him an alibi.
He owed her.
I mean how did she get a promotion to fiance soon to be battered wife ?
He is looking for a house, holey moley, Haleigh didn't even have a nice pillow on her bed on the floor. The pillow looked old and grungy. Pillows are always on sale. Ten bucks. WallyWorld. Cheap to wash too.
He is going to move on, he got some cash, some sympathy .. he is a creep. 
Oh, he can't live in the house waa waa waa. Somebody send donations quick waa waa.

.. I am going to post an interview tomorrow ( in musings ) that my GD wrote about her step Dad's Grandmother for a heritage school project. The lady was in Communist Russia under Stalin, survied the famine of 1932, was interred in a German concentration camp in WW II, got on a boat with her husband after the war , came here with .08 cents, they worked, made a nice living. AND STILL DOES NOT WHINE. ! Or stick her hand out and has never had a hand out ! She's 86 and has some values like you've never seen in the Cummings family, the Croslin family or any of those bums.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 09, 2009, 09:51:16 PM »

Yes Mama Croslin looks as if she has been ridden hard and put away dried up.

I should'nt say that.  The lady might suffer from some type of illness.

This made me think of watching Dennis the Menace yesterday.  Dennis dropped Mr. Wilson's teeth in the sink and a couple went down the drain...so he glued a couple of chicklets in there.

I was just picturing Misty's mom with a new set of chicklets...

ha ha! do they still make chicklets?

Sorry for the O/T ~
My lil one says he hasn't seen them lately, but you can order them all over the web. One thing I know, if you want to know about candy/gum, ask a child.

NCSunny

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: March 09, 2009, 09:52:05 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 08:19:36 PM
Quote from: islandmonkey on Today at 08:08:27 PM
Quote from: flamom on Today at 08:07:15 PM

Wow, she looks a lot older than 39. I think she looks like someone on drugs. I hope I am wrong. Has anyone ever run her record? Her first name? And she made some comment that she could not go to the dinner because of Hank. Did he have surgery? I thought I read something about him being ill.

Sorry to say this, but I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I would have pegged Mrs. Croslin to be about 50 or so. Is she ill?? Do we know??

Ha Ha Ha   
I am 50 and thought she looked much older than me.....
( and I have all of my white teeth )   

OMG, I have a son born in Dec, 1969. WOW!! I thought maybe she had Misty when she was in her late 30's or early 40's. And, I was really trying to be kind when I asked if she was sick or not. I kinda figured she may have the "meth mouth"; thus "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree comment." I kinda feel sorry for her.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: March 09, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

it didn't hit me till I saw her birthdate in print...
I will take that Valium now if you don't mind...do you have any vicatin instead?

No, but I'll work on it for you~bet I could find some in Satsuma though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: March 09, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »

Your guess is as good as mine, Cookie!  I, just like Rodney King, want everyone to "just get along"! 

Gosh its so nice to see that others notice how very ugly this forum frenzy has gotten. I'm sorry but when I first decided to register here - the posts were about finding Haleigh. I don't see how anyone can read back on the last 5 pages and not be ashamed. IMO this has turned into the bash the Cummings/Croslins. What if Haleigh's family is innocent. How would she feel about this? Seriously?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: March 09, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »

I am going to throw a What If out here and then run :
What IF :
Misty always wanted to get married to Ron. Or anyone who asked.
She lied and gave him an alibi.
He owed her.
I mean how did she get a promotion to fiance soon to be battered wife ?
He is looking for a house, holey moley, Haleigh didn't even have a nice pillow on her bed on the floor. The pillow looked old and grungy. Pillows are always on sale. Ten bucks. WallyWorld. Cheap to wash too.
He is going to move on, he got some cash, some sympathy .. he is a creep. 
Oh, he can't live in the house waa waa waa. Somebody send donations quick waa waa.

.. I am going to post an interview tomorrow ( in musings ) that my GD wrote about her step Dad's Grandmother for a heritage school project. The lady was in Communist Russia under Stalin, survied the famine of 1932, was interred in a German concentration camp in WW II, got on a boat with her husband after the war , came here with .08 cents, they worked, made a nice living. AND STILL DOES NOT WHINE. ! Or stick her hand out and has never had a hand out ! She's 86 and has some values like you've never seen in the Cummings family, the Croslin family or any of those bums.

That's exactly what I posted earlier..........he obviously doesn't look happy in the video, so what does she have hanging over him

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 09, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »

I've seen cornrows and hair braiding in women and girls that are active in sports, or just to wear it as a style. 

Bo Derek she is not!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #658 on: March 09, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

I know you didnt ask me but if I may add my 2 cents... this thread has very many new monkeys who came here post WS expulsion, or revulsion    from their Haliegh thread. This forum is new to them, the freedom we have here to speak out without the sudden timeout or BAN is refreshing. I think it may take a few noobs a bit of time to acclimate here.. welcome to all of our new monks but remember to be nice to each other. If you see a post you dont like, skip it if you cannot answer it respectfully....

I am a new person, but I was not kicked out of anywhere.  I was lucky and found this site while trying to search for new information about little Haleigh.  There is not any new information and I think that is part of the problem.  We are all  frustrated with that and really have no news or anything to write about.  Seems all questions have been answered.  It all seems to me there are two distinctive camps here.  This is good discussion but sometimes people get offended when their camp is being cussed or discussed. And this is what makes this forum interesting.

I do get frustrated though when I ask a legitimate question and it is not answered or acknowledged because of the comments going back and forth.   

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: March 09, 2009, 09:57:07 PM »

Gosh its so nice to see that others notice how very ugly this forum frenzy has gotten. I'm sorry but when I first decided to register here - the posts were about finding Haleigh. I don't see how anyone can read back on the last 5 pages and not be ashamed. IMO this has turned into the bash the Cummings/Croslins. What if Haleigh's family is innocent. How would she feel about this? Seriously?

Not real sure, but I'd guess not to happy that they are planning a celebration of a wedding, and IMO it's being paid for (ring, wedding, new house, tattoos ) by money that SHOULD have gone in a reward fund or to search for her............

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.