April 24, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299191 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #660 on: March 09, 2009, 09:58:30 PM »

I've seen cornrows and hair braiding in women and girls that are active in sports, or just to wear it as a style. 

Bo Derek she is not!

LMAO~That is exactly what I was thinking after this post............if you're not Bo Derek, don't go with corn rows

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 09, 2009, 09:59:55 PM »

Hi minnie  Welcome to Scared Monkeys, if I missed greeting you when you came in.  Don't feel badly if someone doesn't respond to a question or a post.  Sometimes I read posts and agree, and so don't comment.  And sometimes someone will ask a question I don't know the answer to, and I think maybe someone else will know and answer.  If you don't get a response, ask again.  Sometimes the thread can move pretty quickly.  Just my opinion, for what it's worth. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: March 09, 2009, 10:02:49 PM »

Have they stopped all ground searchers, or are there people going out on their own like people did for Caylee? Because if there are people going out and searching for Haleigh on their own, it sure is a kick in the pants, while there is talk about a wedding, and rings, and tattoos.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: March 09, 2009, 10:05:41 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?

Your guess is as good as mine, Cookie!  I, just like Rodney King, want everyone to "just get along"! 

Gosh its so nice to see that others notice how very ugly this forum frenzy has gotten. I'm sorry but when I first decided to register here - the posts were about finding Haleigh. I don't see how anyone can read back on the last 5 pages and not be ashamed. IMO this has turned into the bash the Cummings/Croslins. What if Haleigh's family is innocent. How would she feel about this? Seriously?

Not real sure, but I'd guess not to happy that they are planning a celebration of a wedding, and IMO it's being paid for (ring, wedding, new house, tattoos ) by money that SHOULD have gone in a reward fund or to search for her............

you don't know

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »

Where is he going to put the tattoo of his bride?

Remember Dolly's quote in "Steel Magnolia" when she was asked how her son was doing?

"The only thing good I can think to say is that his girlfriend's tattoos are all spelled correctly!"

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: March 09, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »

Gosh its so nice to see that others notice how very ugly this forum frenzy has gotten. I'm sorry but when I first decided to register here - the posts were about finding Haleigh. I don't see how anyone can read back on the last 5 pages and not be ashamed. IMO this has turned into the bash the Cummings/Croslins. What if Haleigh's family is innocent. How would she feel about this? Seriously?

Not real sure, but I'd guess not to happy that they are planning a celebration of a wedding, and IMO it's being paid for (ring, wedding, new house, tattoos ) by money that SHOULD have gone in a reward fund or to search for her............
I wonder the same...if this wedding will be paid for with donations received. 

I want to say now...sorry if I have offended anyone here so far.  It certainly wasn't my intent.  As far as the debating goes, we're not all going to agree on everything.  I don't expect anyone to change their opinion because I don't agree with them, and I would hope for the same consideration.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: March 09, 2009, 10:08:30 PM »

Hiya Wyksie  .. How r u feeling??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: March 09, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

I think some of you need to stop and think before you post.  I am seeing some posters being very curt and rude to their fellow monkeys.  It's okay to make your point, or to discuss.  But the tone and wording of some of the posts are just too edgy and sometimes rude. 

I am seeing posters correcting one another, and calling each other on mistakes and being critical.  Not very nice.  Sniping not neat.  Please be kinder to your fellow monkeys.

Posters are entitled to their opinions.  Sometimes there are no rights and no wrongs, just opinions. 

Muffy is right.  This thread has had this tone for a while now and I just don't get it.  This board is about discussion and the exchange of ideas and opinions in regards to those who are missing or worse.  It's been looking less like SM and more like other boards lately as a result of egos and attitudes infiltrating the thread.  I'm not saying everyone should agree - actually, that would be pretty boring.   Just disagree respectfully.  No opinion is more valuable than another.  We're all equally entitled to them and have the right to voice them without being attacked.

Of course, that's just my opinion...........

flossy and Muffy.....I don't notice this on the other threads...why is this one different? any ideas?

Your guess is as good as mine, Cookie!  I, just like Rodney King, want everyone to "just get along"! 

you don't know

No, know one does, but he is NOT working, he's obviously not wealthy by an inheritance~so that leads many to speculate where are the funds for the "new" house he wants, the ring, the wedding coming from

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 09, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »

Here is an extreme case

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: March 09, 2009, 10:13:41 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I wonder if Ron's sister had her hair done for the big announcement.
Wow, that's a great reason to allow a wedding. And Ron just storming by the both of them in a huff. He reminds me of a friend's boyfriend when he doesn't get his way, he pouts and storms off. And you just had to mention Ron's sister's hair, I kind of like it the way it is in her mug shot. 

Okay here we go.  What mug shot and what was she charged with?  Yikes!!  I am behind.

I think the poster didn't say what Ron's sister was charged with or what mug shot it was b/c that would then again be deemed "bashing."

Rana...luv ya but that was not necessary now was it? that was an obvious dig at another poster on here and you know it...Missy....go to the corner now...

C'mon Rana, lots of room in this corner.. so far.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: March 09, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »

Here is an extreme case

OMG~I knew it was bad, but is far worse than I expected..............ok, I think you pegged this one sadly

[
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 09, 2009, 10:15:09 PM »

I am going to throw a What If out here and then run :
What IF :
Misty always wanted to get married to Ron. Or anyone who asked.
She lied and gave him an alibi.
He owed her.
I mean how did she get a promotion to fiance soon to be battered wife ?
He is looking for a house, holey moley, Haleigh didn't even have a nice pillow on her bed on the floor. The pillow looked old and grungy. Pillows are always on sale. Ten bucks. WallyWorld. Cheap to wash too.
He is going to move on, he got some cash, some sympathy .. he is a creep. 
Oh, he can't live in the house waa waa waa. Somebody send donations quick waa waa.

.. I am going to post an interview tomorrow ( in musings ) that my GD wrote about her step Dad's Grandmother for a heritage school project. The lady was in Communist Russia under Stalin, survied the famine of 1932, was interred in a German concentration camp in WW II, got on a boat with her husband after the war , came here with .08 cents, they worked, made a nice living. AND STILL DOES NOT WHINE. ! Or stick her hand out and has never had a hand out ! She's 86 and has some values like you've never seen in the Cummings family, the Croslin family or any of those bums.

Oh Kat I so agree with you.  I have held out hope that this was different from KC/Cindy.  When I saw that ring I knew immediately where the money came from.  It is disgusting to me to see this young man carrying on with so many much young girls then him. He has 1 child missing and a son and a baby by another woman and I just hope this young lady is not pregnant cause if she is then to me it looks like some kind of jealously issue for this girl.  I don't like thinking these things but it is going downhill to me from here on out.  I almost feel like it is a copy cat of Caylee.  They saw the money being made from Caylee and I just hope I am not seeing the same thing with Haleigh. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 09, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

Here is an extreme case

That is horrid. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 09, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »

Too right Ms. IM !
Like it's only been 4 weeks.  ! ! ! !  ! !
back to lurking .. I feel very MEAN towards that entire clan of warped ppl.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: March 09, 2009, 10:20:02 PM »

Too right Ms. IM !
Like it's only been 4 weeks.  ! ! ! !  ! !
back to lurking .. I feel very MEAN towards that entire clan of warped ppl.
I feel really disgusted by this latest wedding talk. Of course we are not sure where this money is coming from for all this, but it is really hard not to think that things are being paid for from donations.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: March 09, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: March 09, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »

you don't know
Noone knows. But, I'll take a shot. Maybe the pastor & the church is helping Ron out.
I highly doubt it, but to be fair and balanced (TM FAUX news) I thought I would put it out there.

I also was not on WS but did and do lurk there at times. I was actually asked by another poster here to come over and join, and I am glad I did!!!

I think we have to have a sense of humor or we will really lose it!! Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I do not believe Ron as far as I can throw him.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: March 09, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »

I am going to throw a What If out here and then run :
What IF :
Misty always wanted to get married to Ron. Or anyone who asked.
She lied and gave him an alibi.
He owed her.
I mean how did she get a promotion to fiance soon to be battered wife ?
He is looking for a house, holey moley, Haleigh didn't even have a nice pillow on her bed on the floor. The pillow looked old and grungy. Pillows are always on sale. Ten bucks. WallyWorld. Cheap to wash too.
He is going to move on, he got some cash, some sympathy .. he is a creep. 
Oh, he can't live in the house waa waa waa. Somebody send donations quick waa waa.

.. I am going to post an interview tomorrow ( in musings ) that my GD wrote about her step Dad's Grandmother for a heritage school project. The lady was in Communist Russia under Stalin, survied the famine of 1932, was interred in a German concentration camp in WW II, got on a boat with her husband after the war , came here with .08 cents, they worked, made a nice living. AND STILL DOES NOT WHINE. ! Or stick her hand out and has never had a hand out ! She's 86 and has some values like you've never seen in the Cummings family, the Croslin family or any of those bums.

Oh Kat I so agree with you.  I have held out hope that this was different from KC/Cindy.  When I saw that ring I knew immediately where the money came from.  It is disgusting to me to see this young man carrying on with so many much young girls then him. He has 1 child missing and a son and a baby by another woman and I just hope this young lady is not pregnant cause if she is then to me it looks like some kind of jealously issue for this girl.  I don't like thinking these things but it is going downhill to me from here on out.  I almost feel like it is a copy cat of Caylee.  They saw the money being made from Caylee and I just hope I am not seeing the same thing with Haleigh. JMO

Add to that, the "unique" timing, IIRC this happened the very morning of Caylee's televised memorial IIRC...........I wonder how long Misty has been taking notes

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 09, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
Good Night, sleep well.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #679 on: March 09, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....
Curious about that, and what you're working on. I have no idea about her and other people on another forum who are saying they are relatives or neighbor.

she and IM talk on the phone but I can't think of anyone else ....
I agree that Annafl  has an agenda...is it a good one or a bad one in your opinion?

IMO muddying the waters is not going to help but will hinder finding Haleigh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.