April 26, 2024, 07:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299358 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #720 on: March 10, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!! And Goodnight to Monks going to bed... ....Just geting caught up on reading. Man the engagement blew me away. Ole Georgie boy must have done some fast talking to Ron at lunch that day.

Who is Georgie Boy?

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #721 on: March 10, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!! And Goodnight to Monks going to bed... ....Just geting caught up on reading. Man the engagement blew me away. Ole Georgie boy must have done some fast talking to Ron at lunch that day.

Wow~I had forgotten that!!!

Night Darla...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: March 10, 2009, 12:34:05 AM »

Who is Georgie Boy?

George Anthony

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #723 on: March 10, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »

Sieko...did you see our exact (almost) posts right by each other?? too funny!
Haha I did.  I think that means you owe me a beer? 

ok...fine!

the mugshot photo hairdo is not as bad as her most recent one! that one is horrific! wish we had a puke emoticon on here.

Someone get sick??? 

Ha, I knew that looked familiar
http://www.bizarrelinks.info/content/images/carrot%20top.jpg

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #724 on: March 10, 2009, 12:34:51 AM »

Who is Georgie Boy?

George Anthony.

Why is Ron running off to Tampa to get tattoos...If it was my child I would be walking every inch of that county into the next one. But I think Ron and Misty know where Haleigh is.JMO

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #725 on: March 10, 2009, 12:36:38 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

This is how our children should feel IMO

Pictures are amazing and your web page quite interesting.  I think your life sounds wonderful.

Thanks~We have been thru alot (my son was the victim of a child molester yrs ago), but God had better plans for us and we picked up, moved to another state to leave all those memories behind and start making some new ones. We have been richly blessed, and I think our lives are just about as good as it gets. Sometimes it takes a real tragedy to make you see what's really important in life, not possesions but your family and the time you share together. Just today my son and I were on the beach playing baseball (trying not to hit any spring breakers  ).

I just pray that Haleigh gets a second chance.............

Oh so do I.

It just breaks my heart that these children are taken so soon, it seems so d@mn unfair~and these are just the ones we know about, with heavy media coverage, you don't see Adji or 99% of the others getting this much media attn., and that is sad

The story about Adji is just awful.  He never had a chance to begin with and no telling what happened to him.  I think he may have wandered off somewhere.  What do you think?  Or one of those migrants got him.  His little face is so sweet, but sad looking.
What I don't understand is that most of the children that disappear are found (at least their bodies) pretty quickly.  Caylee was unusual, but she should have been found in July or August for sure.  Is it common that they are never recovered?

I think he looks sad because he has the mental development of a 2yr old IIRC.  I'd have to go back and look at the Justice Dept statistics on how long it takes for a child to be "recovered"..........but, I think you are correct in the majority are found far sooner. But, in both Adji and Haleigh the surrounding areas are so vast it's nearly impossible to thoroughly and completely search. Haleigh's home was on the boundaries of the Ocala Nat'l Forest and there are so many Islands, canals, animals that it scares me to think she may never be found. I think that's why CS and her family searched one of the remote Islands after a psychis's tip, I guess you just cling to whatever small chance of hope you can in these situations.

One of our members has a missing son, he is older and they don't get the attention that the wee little ones do, his name is Clinton Nelson..............very sad case.

I think you are right about Adji's affect.  What are the circumstances around Clinton's being missing.  Was it an abduction?  Please tell me it wasn't in Florida.

MM
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: March 10, 2009, 12:36:53 AM »

Hi IM, I am not going to bed yet...need to...but was just telling the Monkeys that were going to bed goodnight.

God Bless!
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: March 10, 2009, 12:39:04 AM »

Wedding later this week! Now I am upset.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/03/09/the-wedding-this-week/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: March 10, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

Your The Best....

God Bless Haleigh..

Night JG~

This is how our children should feel IMO

Pictures are amazing and your web page quite interesting.  I think your life sounds wonderful.

Thanks~We have been thru alot (my son was the victim of a child molester yrs ago), but God had better plans for us and we picked up, moved to another state to leave all those memories behind and start making some new ones. We have been richly blessed, and I think our lives are just about as good as it gets. Sometimes it takes a real tragedy to make you see what's really important in life, not possesions but your family and the time you share together. Just today my son and I were on the beach playing baseball (trying not to hit any spring breakers  ).

I just pray that Haleigh gets a second chance.............

Oh so do I.

It just breaks my heart that these children are taken so soon, it seems so d@mn unfair~and these are just the ones we know about, with heavy media coverage, you don't see Adji or 99% of the others getting this much media attn., and that is sad

The story about Adji is just awful.  He never had a chance to begin with and no telling what happened to him.  I think he may have wandered off somewhere.  What do you think?  Or one of those migrants got him.  His little face is so sweet, but sad looking.
What I don't understand is that most of the children that disappear are found (at least their bodies) pretty quickly.  Caylee was unusual, but she should have been found in July or August for sure.  Is it common that they are never recovered?

I think he looks sad because he has the mental development of a 2yr old IIRC.  I'd have to go back and look at the Justice Dept statistics on how long it takes for a child to be "recovered"..........but, I think you are correct in the majority are found far sooner. But, in both Adji and Haleigh the surrounding areas are so vast it's nearly impossible to thoroughly and completely search. Haleigh's home was on the boundaries of the Ocala Nat'l Forest and there are so many Islands, canals, animals that it scares me to think she may never be found. I think that's why CS and her family searched one of the remote Islands after a psychis's tip, I guess you just cling to whatever small chance of hope you can in these situations.

One of our members has a missing son, he is older and they don't get the attention that the wee little ones do, his name is Clinton Nelson..............very sad case.

I think you are right about Adji's affect.  What are the circumstances around Clinton's being missing.  Was it an abduction?  Please tell me it wasn't in Florida.

No Louisiana~He has an entire thread here in the missing persons forum........no abduction to my knowledge

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 10, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »

Well, glad to see they are not rushing anything..      

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: March 10, 2009, 12:43:19 AM »

Hi IM, I am not going to bed yet...need to...but was just telling the Monkeys that were going to bed goodnight.

Oh~good, I should be seeing I've got another crazy work day coming in about 6 hours, and a baseball game tomorrow night........but, I'll just have more coffee 

[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #731 on: March 10, 2009, 12:44:37 AM »

I will check out the Missing Persons forum.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: March 10, 2009, 12:45:36 AM »

Me too FTLOG, if they have it Friday, it will be Friday the 13th...par for the course in this case..........looks like they've moved on with THEIR lives

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: March 10, 2009, 12:49:19 AM »

I think you share that sentiment..........seems alot of people who weren't upset by inconsistencies (not saying you - but others that I've noticed), are royally pizzed at this and the timing involved.

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: March 10, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »

Me too FTLOG, if they have it Friday, it will be Friday the 13th...par for the course in this case..........looks like they've moved on with THEIR lives

Makes you wonder huh...
well, my daughter is missing,so think I will just marry this girl that was the last one to see her... 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: March 10, 2009, 12:51:33 AM »

I havent said anything at all today, but now I have to say that , something just is not right here, I dont care who did and who didnt pass a lie detector test, I dont care who lives in a trailor or who is looking old or who is smoking cigarettes or what age they are, All I know is, there is something wrong here, something very wrong, and I just havent figured it out yet, but I am gonna look a lot harder at some things......No one would just get Married right in the middle of looking for their lost child, no one would even think about trying to be happy with their child gone and not knowing if she is alive or dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 10, 2009, 12:52:02 AM »

I told you earlier the tents would bring in the donations. If he is happy enough to get on his knees and propose and have a wedding.. He needs to take his sorry azz back to work. He is not out looking for Haleigh and his co-workers gave up their sick leave and vacations for him to help in the search. Just disgusting.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: March 10, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »

I told you earlier the tents would bring in the donations. If he is happy enough to get on his knees and propose and have a wedding.. He needs to take his sorry azz back to work. He is not out looking for Haleigh and his co-workers gave up their sick leave and vacations for him to help in the search. Just disgusting.

ITA~it's like he won the lottery (new house, jewelry, wedding, not going back to work, driving across Fl to get tattoos) instead of mourning his missing daughter. Beyond disgusting, and just when I thought the A's had a lock on depravity, they stroll in and secure first place within 4 weeks

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 10, 2009, 12:57:25 AM »

I havent said anything at all today, but now I have to say that , something just is not right here, I dont care who did and who didnt pass a lie detector test, I dont care who lives in a trailor or who is looking old or who is smoking cigarettes or what age they are, All I know is, there is something wrong here, something very wrong, and I just havent figured it out yet, but I am gonna look a lot harder at some things......No one would just get Married right in the middle of looking for their lost child, no one would even think about trying to be happy with their child gone and not knowing if she is alive or dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you HH. Need to get your hip-boots on the BS is getting deep.

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 10, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »

I totally agree with you HH. Need to get your hip-boots on the BS is getting deep.
Well this is just too much, I think I will go back to Satsuma this wednesday and see what the hell is up, somebody needs to check out the areas around Rons Mothers house and any other relative of his, Haleigh is gotta be somewhere close but not somewhere that the search was being conducted! This is bullskitt!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.