April 26, 2024, 11:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299292 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: March 10, 2009, 02:07:10 AM »

Good Night Klaasend.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: March 10, 2009, 02:14:04 AM »

Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 12:48:26 AM
Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 12:45:08 AM
This iamily/
barbibabies (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Yes I'm the great grandma.
kittylyn461 (1 week ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam well i am from Saginaw michigan and i have posted it on myspace bulletion. I believe Misty came from this area at some time. I lost my 3 precious childrem on Aug 17th many years ago ,, and I beleve in many things and I believe she is ALIVE. my heart bleeds for Them and I pray everyday that she comes home to her daddy
dotebump (1 day ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Is 202 Green Lane correct address to sent money to Ron?
barbibabies (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply No send it to Ronald Cummings c/o Jamie Watts 720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187 s pretty sick too.....notice the  Grandma  giving out Rons address for people to send him money!

This is on a lot of you tube video's ,,,,  the grandma is giving out Rons address so people can send him monet......sick!

I hope after todays stunt the money stops coming in for them.
This has got to be a sick joke! No way is this the grandmother. Why would anyone send money to California??

And this whole marriage thing? I don't even give them 3 months! I would bet he will start abusing her. Hell, he already is "why you let my child get stole you dumb bitch". 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: March 10, 2009, 02:27:24 AM »

This iamily/
barbibabies (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Yes I'm the great grandma.
kittylyn461 (1 week ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam well i am from Saginaw michigan and i have posted it on myspace bulletion. I believe Misty came from this area at some time. I lost my 3 precious childrem on Aug 17th many years ago ,, and I beleve in many things and I believe she is ALIVE. my heart bleeds for Them and I pray everyday that she comes home to her daddy
dotebump (1 day ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Is 202 Green Lane correct address to sent money to Ron?
barbibabies (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply No send it to Ronald Cummings c/o Jamie Watts 720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187 s pretty sick too.....notice the  Grandma  giving out Rons address for people to send him money!

This is on a lot of you tube video's ,,,,  the grandma is giving out Rons address so people can send him monet......sick!

This has got to be a sick joke! No way is this the grandmother. Why would anyone send money to California??

And this whole marriage thing? I don't even give them 3 months! I would bet he will start abusing her. Hell, he already is "why you let my child get stole you dumb bitch". 
San Mateo Florida.  Just NE of the Cummings home.  Is this where TN or AS reside?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: March 10, 2009, 02:52:25 AM »

This iamily/

San Mateo Florida.  Just NE of the Cummings home.  Is this where TN or AS reside?

Jamie Watts is part of Watts Funeral Homes. The address is the address of the Funeral Home. According to their website, Jamie works with his wife Jessica as funeral home operations manager and is the continuing care coordinator. He is also a member of FEMORS a Department who works with FEMA in disasters.
http://www.wattsfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10765.php

I believe they are the ones who supplied the tents for them, and I also think they set up a donation fund a long time ago for them.
http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/02/putnam-county-business-establi.html
(note the date of the article, Feb. 19)

I don't see anything fishy about this, myself.

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #764 on: March 10, 2009, 03:08:52 AM »

Popping the question at this time is strange & sets off my hinky meter, but having the wedding this week just made me  !

I don't know why he had proposing on the brain when his baby is gone, but they could have at least held off on a wedding. Poor poor Haleigh. I need a drink.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: March 10, 2009, 03:13:46 AM »

Popping the question at this time is strange & sets off my hinky meter, but having the wedding this week just made me  !

I don't know why he had proposing on the brain when his baby is gone, but they could have at least held off on a wedding. Poor poor Haleigh. I need a drink.

You are not alone in that thinking at all!

And I hear it may be Friday. There is a 3 day waiting period in FL .. so it sounds like they are planning on getting married as fast as they can.

A really poor choice, IMHO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: March 10, 2009, 03:15:33 AM »

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #767 on: March 10, 2009, 04:29:17 AM »

You are not alone in that thinking at all!

And I hear it may be Friday. There is a 3 day waiting period in FL .. so it sounds like they are planning on getting married as fast as they can.

A really poor choice, IMHO.

Yeah, what is the big rush?
"Hey, Misty, you wanna get married, like RIGHT NOW?"
"Well, we have to wait 3 days, we'll get married then."
WTH? I just don't understand, in the midst of all they are going through. Doesn't make a lot of sense, which usually isn't a good thing. Looking at pics of Haleigh is heart breaking. She always has the biggest grin on her face. I have been reading so long & am so confused by the latest wedding plans that I must lay down & close my eyes. Nite Brandi & other monkeys.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: March 10, 2009, 05:50:01 AM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....
Curious about that, and what you're working on. I have no idea about her and other people on another forum who are saying they are relatives or neighbor.

she and IM talk on the phone but I can't think of anyone else ....
I agree that Annafl  has an agenda...is it a good one or a bad one in your opinion?

IMO muddying the waters is not going to help but will hinder finding Haleigh.

Searching...hello!....the waters have already been muddied!
 let us know when you are done with what you are working on....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: March 10, 2009, 06:07:10 AM »

Well, glad to see they are not rushing anything..      

ok....now I am pissy....if this wedding is what Haleigh wanted so badly, wouldn't you think that they could at least wait until she is found so that she can at least be at the wedding that she wanted so much,  if not the maid of honor for all that she has gone through??
even if Misty is preggers, which we don't know, it isn't like Ron rushes to make sure that his children are not illegitimate for God's sake!

But rallying the troupes here....Haleigh is still alive out there somewhere and she is waiting to be found...we can not give up hope on this...think of the children who have been found...we can't give up....positive vibes towards Haleigh and all the other missing children....

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: March 10, 2009, 07:21:59 AM »

There's so much to try to remember. Does anyone have a link handy with what Ron said about Haleigh and the bus stop? Did he say that he picked her up? I don't remember who had the link here... Im.... Luckyday... someone?

I don't want to guess. That's why I'm asking about the link b/c I thought I read it here; but I'm not certain. I thought there was a news release in which Ron stated that he, "saw her last" at the bus stop or was it that he "picked her up" at the bus stop?

Or IIRC, was it that the last time Ron said that he saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug and he said, "She said she'd see me when I got home."??

I know he wouldn't leave her alone at the bus stop. But the "She said she'd see me when I got home" says to me it sounds like they were not at home when that was spoken...  or were they home? Am I missing something or mis-reading something? Also, I don't have the link to that last part so maybe something - a word -  is missing?

I am so confused here. I didn't say that well, but do you see what I'm asking? TIA Smile

Anyway, here's the part below about Mrs. Neves and the bus stop.

LINK from Nancy Grace Show 2 17 09

(scroll about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

(excerpt from transcript)

"GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop. "

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: March 10, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »

morning Rana.....maybe the grand ma was with Ron when he got Haleigh, maybe grand ma got the days mixed up.....the bus driver from what I recall reading on here, verified that Ron did indeed meet Haleigh at the bus that day...
in regards to Haleigh's last words to Ron, I took it that was when he left for work....later from the bus stop..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #772 on: March 10, 2009, 08:12:24 AM »

I just cant believe this is going on, there is something up with all this, something we have no idea about, I think this whole thing stinks and i wish LE  would give a statement soon, just a little heads up that they are actually finding out something, I do not belive this is a stranger abduction, I just dont....

I've been saying that all along......but, last night when I saw that ring on his finger at the tattoo parlor video and then today having it confirmed, well the chit hit the fan and monkey poo is flying

CS must be livid knowing that Misty is going to be continuously mothering/watching Jr.

I have never talked with her, just Marie and only about trying to help and the rumors they were trying to disprove or prove, but I'd be pizzed and she's shown far greater restraint that I would have if it were me...........I just might be in the popo for assault, demanding answers (and only one)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: March 10, 2009, 08:15:25 AM »

This iamily/

Makes me appreciate CS's side even more, especially considering they turned down every offer of money I've made...............it wasn't much, but 500-600 goes along way in Satsuma.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: March 10, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »

This iamily/

Makes me appreciate CS's side even more, especially considering they turned down every offer of money I've made...............it wasn't much, but 500-600 goes along way in Satsuma.

IM...why don't you donate the money to the reward fund in their names then? that would be nice.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: March 10, 2009, 08:24:09 AM »

This iamily/

IM...why don't you donate the money to the reward fund in their names then? that would be nice.

Because I was holding off and setting aside that money should they have a need arise, say for a PI or something of that nature. I know there is a bar donating $$ for a reward fund for Haleigh.....I'm starting to think they made need the PI to get some answers/or should I say "truthful" answers.

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: March 10, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »

This iamily/

Jamie Watts is part of Watts Funeral Homes. The address is the address of the Funeral Home. According to their website, Jamie works with his wife Jessica as funeral home operations manager and is the continuing care coordinator. He is also a member of FEMORS a Department who works with FEMA in disasters.
http://www.wattsfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10765.php

I believe they are the ones who supplied the tents for them, and I also think they set up a donation fund a long time ago for them.
http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/02/putnam-county-business-establi.html
(note the date of the article, Feb. 19)

I don't see anything fishy about this, myself.

Thanks, I remember that now.  I smell nothing but rotten fish.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: March 10, 2009, 09:03:59 AM »

Because I was holding off and setting aside that money should they have a need arise, say for a PI or something of that nature. I know there is a bar donating $$ for a reward fund for Haleigh.....I'm starting to think they made need the PI to get some answers/or should I say "truthful" answers.
That is so good of you IM.  They sure need some answers from some where.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: March 10, 2009, 09:35:55 AM »

This iamily/

Me too...and that was so nice of you!  I also and wondering about what MC said about the wedding in reference to Haleigh, she said that is what Haleigh wanted.....another passed tense statement.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: March 10, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »

Well, glad to see they are not rushing anything..      

ok....now I am pissy....if this wedding is what Haleigh wanted so badly, wouldn't you think that they could at least wait until she is found so that she can at least be at the wedding that she wanted so much,  if not the maid of honor for all that she has gone through??
even if Misty is preggers, which we don't know, it isn't like Ron rushes to make sure that his children are not illegitimate for God's sake!

But rallying the troupes here....Haleigh is still alive out there somewhere and she is waiting to be found...we can not give up hope on this...think of the children who have been found...we can't give up....positive vibes towards Haleigh and all the other missing children....

Good morning monkeys !

INHO Ron is rushing the marriage in order to keep his a$$ out of the slammer for keeping house with an underage female.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.