March 29, 2024, 01:21:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 298261 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2009, 12:26:55 AM »

One thing I have noted about this family is they like gold, many hispanics like gold, I first noticed the necklace on Haleigh and I thought ok, my SIL is from CHILE and they want to adorn there babies in this stuff piculiar to americans, Rons gold braclet, etc.  But her necklace stood out to me big time.  Also the tat of Haleigh on Ron's back is old probably 3 yrs to me.  Iam going back in again for the chest tat. teresa, who is that?  mom tat? weird, sorry female former veteran navy here only reason I have a tat. ok, I think I understand....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2009, 12:31:09 AM »

ok the tat has plastic on it first!  that's why it looks fugly and supposedly that's just one tat he got, he also got a tat of jr, I'm guessing the other leg if that is true.

Haleigh is not fugly and I am sure once it's healed it will look really nice w/the plastic removed.

I hope you're right, because in the video I posted, he shows the Jr tat, and well it aint so hot either.........that's when I noticed the band on his left ring finger.

I'll check it out.  And that kinda would go w/my conclusion that Misty ain't Crystal if you know what I mean.

Huh? I don't , maybe too mcuh sun today, but I'm clueless......

IMO, Misty looks like a puppy who has been beaten down and is terrified.  Crystal looks to me like an older puppy who has been beaten down and kicked, who has had enough, who is now biting back. 

Just my opinions on it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4

OMG~Watch this video and tell me that's not a wedding ring on his finger...........I wonder if they got married in Tampa, you know how my mind thinks (spousal privilege)         

That's a wedding ring. If he married Misty, I will just keep my own thoughts to myself and you all can read my mind. Too bad I don't have webcam. The look on my face is worthy of a transmission !   

I'd love to see it !

What freaks me out is IF they did get married, they have spousal privilege and aren't compelled to testify against each other if called to do so

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2009, 12:32:50 AM »

OK, a couple observations.  From the video above.

1.  Ron is definately wearing a gold ring on his left had but is also wearing one on his right.  Could be he's just always worn them?

2.  The tattoos are ugly, both of them.  I just don't think the tattoo artist is very good. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2009, 12:34:50 AM »

ok the tat has plastic on it first!  that's why it looks fugly and supposedly that's just one tat he got, he also got a tat of jr, I'm guessing the other leg if that is true.

Haleigh is not fugly and I am sure once it's healed it will look really nice w/the plastic removed.

I hope you're right, because in the video I posted, he shows the Jr tat, and well it aint so hot either.........that's when I noticed the band on his left ring finger.

I'll check it out.  And that kinda would go w/my conclusion that Misty ain't Crystal if you know what I mean.

IMO, Misty looks like a puppy who has been beaten down and is terrified.  Crystal looks to me like an older puppy who has been beaten down and kicked, who has had enough, who is now biting back. 

Just my opinions on it. 

Ok~I get that and totally agree........I'd have bit back and worse about day 2 when all the stories starting changing around, but that's just me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:04 AM »

OMG~Watch this video and tell me that's not a wedding ring on his finger...........I wonder if they got married in Tampa, you know how my mind thinks (spousal privilege)         

That's a wedding ring. If he married Misty, I will just keep my own thoughts to myself and you all can read my mind. Too bad I don't have webcam. The look on my face is worthy of a transmission !   

I'd love to see it !

What freaks me out is IF they did get married, they have spousal privilege and aren't compelled to testify against each other if called to do so

That would be a very sneaky thing to do!  Surely they wouldn't!!   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:51 AM »

I'd love to see it !

i dont know about being married...i know plenty of guys that age that wear rings and arent married. all kinds of rings...men seem to generally be more into jewelry now than years back.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »

Just my opinions on it. 

Ok~I get that and totally agree........I'd have bit back and worse about day 2 when all the stories starting changing around, but that's just me

Yeppers, me too!   

I dunno what FatCatLurker meant by the above post tho, that was just my opinion on Misty and Crystal.  Still curious what FCLs opinions are on them.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2009, 12:40:19 AM »

1.  Ron is definately wearing a gold ring on his left had but is also wearing one on his right.  Could be he's just always worn them?

2.  The tattoos are ugly, both of them.  I just don't think the tattoo artist is very good. 

I looked back thru two older vid's and NO ring.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »

Iam back..

Does anyone have the video where Rons hands were cut to see if he has a ring on...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:05 AM »

Very interesting.

I looked up waiting period for marriage license in FL ...Putnam County to be exact. It is 3 days. Waived if you take a 4-hour marriage course within the prior 12 months.

For those under 18 ...you have to contact the county for any other restrictions.

Just a FYI.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:15 AM »

I did and he didnt, unless LE took it and has now returned it,   he didnt!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »

2.  The tattoos are ugly, both of them.  I just don't think the tattoo artist is very good
Amen!!! Especially the nose. It looks like Mike Tyson got ahold of it. 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »

No ring on left or right ring finger here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2009, 12:47:54 AM »

One thing I have noted about this family is they like gold, many hispanics like gold, I first noticed the necklace on Haleigh and I thought ok, my SIL is from CHILE and they want to adorn there babies in this stuff piculiar to americans, Rons gold braclet, etc.  But her necklace stood out to me big time.  Also the tat of Haleigh on Ron's back is old probably 3 yrs to me.  Iam going back in again for the chest tat. teresa, who is that?  mom tat? weird, sorry female former veteran navy here only reason I have a tat. ok, I think I understand....

yes, teresa neves is ron's mom. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:04 AM »

Id like to say something about the tatoos, when getting one of a portraite like this, you have to go back after it heals and have the color done and have it touched up to finish the job on it.......I think this is just the first stage of the tatoo, its not finished yet.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »

I did and he didnt, unless LE took it and has now returned it,   he didnt!
OMG, I am lost!!! Damn that Wild Turkey!!! Splain, please!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2009, 12:48:47 AM »

OH.MY.GOODNESS.

OK, who has checked the Putnam County records for marriage licenses? N..no... that is too obvious.

What is the county that the tattoo place is in? or any county in between?

Looks like dude got married. Odd timing. But I'm not one to talk.
(TM "In Living Color") (pauses for inevitable lightning strike)

I just dated myself with that Living Color reference, didn't I?
 Ah-well....Smile

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:23 AM »

Very interesting.

I looked up waiting period for marriage license in FL ...Putnam County to be exact. It is 3 days. Waived if you take a 4-hour marriage course within the prior 12 months.

For those under 18 ...you have to contact the county for any other restrictions.

Just a FYI.

But, what about Pinellas County........it would be easier to go there and do it due to all the media presence .....just a thought!

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2009, 12:50:34 AM »

What does being hispanic have to do with liking gold?      Sorry, struck my funny bone. The elementary schools are full of little girls wearing gold, silver and rubber necklaces and bracelets, they dress up like Hannah Montana & such.  I'm missing either a connection or a brain cell on this comment.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.