April 18, 2024, 11:45:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299038 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:55 AM »

I've been wondering if Ron and Misty are going on a honeymoon?

oh, now you've done it Rosie....that is something that I had not thought of...
Where do you think that they will go? Paris?
Oh Paris in the Spring, how lovely. How about Hawaii?

God forgive me for saying this but, then going anywhere like those places,  it will be like the Clampetts arriving in Beverly Hills...bad monkey bad monkey..! I am not usually like this, but this has got me pissy...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: March 10, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »

Good morning all!   

Here are some of my thoughts on the upcoming blessed event:

Ron and Misty are in loooooooooooove.
Hey, it's possible!   
Hard to believe tho, given the way Ron has referred to Misty etc.  And the fact that Misty is the last person to see Haleigh.  One might even think, by his words, that he was angry at Misty.  Weren't we just asking ourselves last week if they had broken up? 

Did anyone bring a shotgun to Chili's?
Ron looks angry, Misty looks deliriously happy.  Could it be that this is a 'forced' blessed event, one that Ron is being made to go along with?  Perhaps so that charges of stat. rape won't be pressed against him at some point? 

But your honor, we are married!
The bio mom Crystal is engaged to Chad.  But they have a lil prob in getting married right away, because Chad is reportedly a bit married to someone else.  So they have to wait awhile for their own blessed event.  Dang those pesky probs!  Crystal reportedly filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr, before Haleigh went missing.  Perhaps thinking that by the time it went to court she and Chad would be married, and the judge might rule in their favor over Ron/Misty cuz they were *just* shacking up.  Maybe Ron and Misty are getting married, and rather quickly, to ensure that Ron keeps custody of Jr.  and Haleigh should she be found and returned. 

Hey, she's my wife!
Two scenarios here: 
One - that Ron/Misty do know everything that happened to Haleigh, perhaps realizing that she will be found one day and either one or both of them will be arrested and face trial.  They may be thinking that neither can testify against the other if they were married.  So Ron pops the question but is still pissed that he had to do it.  It's a possibility. 
Two - that they both know Misty might be the one facing possible arrest and trial in the future, perhaps thinking that a jury might go easier on her if she were married and possibly pregnant. 

Okay, borrowing Searcher's helmet.  Ready for nanners to be thrown.  hehe 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: March 10, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »

Maybe Paris?  There is a Paris, Texas...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: March 10, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »

Disneyland? 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #804 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »

Anna Fl, at WS posted, Ron and Misty are only doing this because Ronnie is facing felony sex crime charges and want it to look better for when he is charged. Okay 

I was wondering when she would come out of the woodwork...and she knows this cause she is such a distant relative...?   this is the kind of stuff that should not be allowed on forums if you ask me without some sort of proof..does anyone else agree about this sort of thing? this is not an opinion of hers, she is saying that it is so and that is how a lot of these rumors have gotten started in my opinion...

AnnaFl has an agenda.. I have received an e-mail from her claiming she has been in phone contact with some SM members..  anyone wanna raise hands? also, well, I will leave it at that as I do not want to put anything out yet.. I am working on something....

Hi Searching,

My only contact with AnnaFL has been in this open forum, no emails, pm's, or phone.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: March 10, 2009, 11:25:30 AM »

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #806 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Hi Klaas

Hi Muffy

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: March 10, 2009, 11:31:37 AM »

Good morning all!   

Hey, it's possible!   
Hard to believe tho, given the way Ron has referred to Misty etc.  And the fact that Misty is the last person to see Haleigh.  One might even think, by his words, that he was angry at Misty.  Weren't we just asking ourselves last week if they had broken up? 

Ron looks angry, Misty looks deliriously happy.  Could it be that this is a 'forced' blessed event, one that Ron is being made to go along with?  Perhaps so that charges of stat. rape won't be pressed against him at some point? 

The bio mom Crystal is engaged to Chad.  But they have a lil prob in getting married right away, because Chad is reportedly a bit married to someone else.  So they have to wait awhile for their own blessed event.  Dang those pesky probs!  Crystal reportedly filed for custody of Haleigh and Jr, before Haleigh went missing.  Perhaps thinking that by the time it went to court she and Chad would be married, and the judge might rule in their favor over Ron/Misty cuz they were *just* shacking up.  Maybe Ron and Misty are getting married, and rather quickly, to ensure that Ron keeps custody of Jr.  and Haleigh should she be found and returned. 

Hey, she's my wife!
Two scenarios here: 
One - that Ron/Misty do know everything that happened to Haleigh, perhaps realizing that she will be found one day and either one or both of them will be arrested and face trial.  They may be thinking that neither can testify against the other if they were married.  So Ron pops the question but is still pissed that he had to do it.  It's a possibility. 
Two - that they both know Misty might be the one facing possible arrest and trial in the future, perhaps thinking that a jury might go easier on her if she were married and possibly pregnant. 

wow you have you thinking cap on!  You gave me an idea.  Seeing how angry RC is and how happy MC is maybe she has something over him like she knows something....so she told him to marry her or else she would tell. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: March 10, 2009, 11:33:08 AM »

I didn't see the links that you all are talking about...anyone have them handy? sorry...but think that I need to see them if their faces are that telling...

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: March 10, 2009, 11:39:06 AM »

I didn't see the links that you all are talking about...anyone have them handy? sorry...but think that I need to see them if their faces are that telling...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #810 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »

Good morning all!   

Hey, it's possible!   

Hey, she's my wife!
Two scenarios here: 

wow you have you thinking cap on!  You gave me an idea.  Seeing how angry RC is and how happy MC is maybe she has something over him like she knows something....so she told him to marry her or else she would tell. 

I said that twice yesterday, she and her mamma look all giddy, and he looks Pizzed like he won't even give her the time of day.............a marriage made in heaven NOT

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:42 AM »

Wow jules!  Hadn't thought about that angle!  It sure is a possibility!  What Misty supposedly wrote to Amber in her myspace, sure does imply that she may have the oooomph to do something like that! 

And with Ron's past, errrrrm, there just might be something he wouldn't want told.  Even if he has been trying to get his life together. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:49 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #795 on: Today at 10:09:03 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought we cleared this up yesterday. 
George & Cindy are paying for the honeymoon suite at The Ritz in Orlando & Casey is getting them free tickets to Universal Studios. Then, as per Wyks, on to Disneyworld!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: March 10, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »

Thanks GramaMonkey  None of this makes sense to me. My problem that I have in my life, is I expect people to use common sense. Now my common sense isn't necessarily going to be like the next person, but come on a wedding at this time?

I am finding that sometimes copying the link, doesn't work, unless you go back to the original.  That is what I had to do.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: March 10, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

thanks for the link....
hmmmm....Misty sure does look happy doesn't she? Ron, not so much...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:24 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Scared Monkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George & Cindy are paying for the honeymoon suite at The Ritz in Orlando & Casey is getting them free tickets to Universal Studios. Then, as per Wyks, on to Disneyworld!!!

Oh that is right, I forgot they were gonna go to Disneyworld and SEARCH FOR HALEIGH.  Hmmm...wonder if Ron Jr. will be getting to go as well.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 10, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Scared Monkey

oh yeah...forgot about that....and Reverend Wright will do the honors for the wedding...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: March 10, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Scared Monkey

And if they get married on Friday the 13th, well.... isn't that special?  It will be perfect for this happy happy couple. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: March 10, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »

Wow jules!  Hadn't thought about that angle!  It sure is a possibility!  What Misty supposedly wrote to Amber in her myspace, sure does imply that she may have the oooomph to do something like that! 

And with Ron's past, errrrrm, there just might be something he wouldn't want told.  Even if he has been trying to get his life together. 

That is just what I said.  She is a spiteful beetch, and can see how childish she is toooo...writing crap like that on Amber's page.  This is just her little scheme coming into place.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #819 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

I didn't know that, so maybe Paris. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.