April 25, 2024, 06:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299223 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #840 on: March 10, 2009, 12:25:01 PM »

snipped from Brandi's post above: "They're going to have a small wedding for the time being, and when Haleigh comes home, they're going to have a big wedding at the church," said Annette Sykes, who is Cummings' paternal grandmother.

and my reply to this is ...how do they know that Haleigh won't be found before the small wedding? she could be found at any moment....the kid is not away at college or on vacation...the child is missing....hello???? any thought processing going on by anyone in this family???
WTF! just wait and have one wedding for pete's sake..!!

Well, if they met 5 months ago and have wanted to get married for 5 months..nope,not rushing things, not a bit... FTLOG.   

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: March 10, 2009, 12:25:12 PM »

I didn't see the links that you all are talking about...anyone have them handy? sorry...but think that I need to see them if their faces are that telling...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

thanks for the link....
hmmmm....Misty sure does look happy doesn't she? Ron, not so much...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1057299769&provider=topVideo

Ron does not look unhappy to me.  He just like he does not want to deal with the media hence the cutting accross the grass to avoid them.  JMO

YW!  I know but IMO it seems like if he loves her so much he would be beside her and if he didnt want the media he would tell her come on.  It is almost as if he is just embarrassed and angry

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: March 10, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-09/story/haleighs_father_to_marry_17-year-old_girlfriend

article about where the ring came from...

She said the ring Cummings gave to her daughter was handed down in his family.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: March 10, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »

I didn't see the links that you all are talking about...anyone have them handy? sorry...but think that I need to see them if their faces are that telling...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

thanks for the link....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1057299769&provider=topVideo

Ron does not look unhappy to me.  He just like he does not want to deal with the media hence the cutting accross the grass to avoid them.  JMO

YW!  I know but IMO it seems like if he loves her so much he would be beside her and if he didnt want the media he would tell her come on.  It is almost as if he is just embarrassed and angry

IMO in this situation with the public and the media he is damned if he does and damned if he don't. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #844 on: March 10, 2009, 12:27:24 PM »

I don't recall reading any of this comment by AnnaFl here.

Originally Posted by Anna Fl  - WS
Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Do we remember the day helicopters were flying over head there and something was happening.. something big going down??   yet when asked what was going on she replied.."oh, I am an hour away"   

I am not believing anything she says...

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: March 10, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »

I think btw Wyks and Jules there couldn't possibly be anyother reason for these two to get married. Summed up nicely. 

Maybe LE think the same thing and that is why they are having a conference about the reward money being increased.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: March 10, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »

Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Do we remember the day helicopters were flying over head there and something was happening.. something big going down??   yet when asked what was going on she replied.."oh, I am an hour away"   

Yep...I remember and I am with you in the not believing ...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #847 on: March 10, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »

I think btw Wyks and Jules there couldn't possibly be anyother reason for these two to get married. Summed up nicely. 

Maybe LE think the same thing and that is why they are having a conference about the reward money being increased.
Could very well be. 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: March 10, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they love her...Haleigh, and they love each other."   

Ok, they have been together 5 months right? and been trying to get mommy to let them get married for 5 months?? so he walked up to a strange girl and said hey lets get married 5 months ago?   

yeah and he REALLY looks like he wants to get married!!!

would have loved to have seen another one of his academy award scenes with in down on one knee.  Baby will you marry me...... while the crowd applauded.  It is disgusting!
I'm glad I wasn't in the crowd at Chili's because I would not have been applauding, what a joke. And if that is true about people that may want to go into the mobile home, but can't without paying a fee, what's next? Happy proposal pictures going to the highest bidder? 

OMG!! Yuck!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: March 10, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

thanks for the link....

I got that same feeling too, jules. As if he were angry with Misty. And the world for that matter.

But we only saw him for a very short time in that video. Hard to be objective with so little to see.

JMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: March 10, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »

Make that three. Skeptic that I am.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 10, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »

AMW Ron & Misty passed poly’s per LE.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 

I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 10, 2009, 12:40:08 PM »

Do we remember the day helicopters were flying over head there and something was happening.. something big going down??   yet when asked what was going on she replied.."oh, I am an hour away"   

Make that three. Skeptic that I am.

Four here never believed.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 10, 2009, 12:40:48 PM »

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 

I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

fatcat...I tend to agree with you about the poly s....I don't think that they harmed Haleigh directly..
but can they be guilty of ignorance and bad taste?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: March 10, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

OK, a confession. I was married to a man very very similar to Ron. This is many moons ago when I was young, dumb, etc.

He abused me and he abused drugs, but when he was good - he was very, very good. He could switch from being nice and genuinely kind to a complete ass cussing, yelling, throwing things, choking, hitting, etc.. It all depended on how many drugs or how much alcohol he had in his system. If he was on hard liquor, forget about it. Thank God, we had no children together!! But my point in all this is that for some reason, he had a strange hold over me. I was addicted to him. It took me a very long time to get out and move on and I did take him back many times in between.

I can almost see inside Misty's mind when it comes to Ron. And I have to sayt hat I feel for her because it is obvious to me that she has absolutely no self esteem. I wish I could pull her aside and shake some sense into her. That is all.

I'm sorry you went thru that, luckyday.  You are exactly right in how we can become addicted to these men.  I believe that it is in part, the charm they can turn on and off at a whim, when it suits their own purposes.  That charm gives us hope, and from giving them 'one more chance', we become mired again and again.  Thank God you got out!!  Am sure that it has made you a stronger person for having gone thru it all. 

I also was married to a man like that.  Two men, in fact.  Went from one bad marriage/divorce to another sev. years later.  Finally I learned!  But not before we had three sons.  My oldest is the spitting image of his father in all ways, having learned at his knee.  Sad  Cannot divorce a son.  Sigh.  But their IS tough love, and right now even my youngest son (Mr. Loyal Brother and Peacemaker in the family) has finally seen the need to cut him out of our lives.  We just went thru all of this, having moved ourselves out of the house, changing phone numbers and leaving oldest son no forwarding address.  We've been settled into our new apts for a month now, with no word from the oldest.  Tough love also meaning I cannot see my 2 yr old grandson.  Who, with God's grace, hopefully will not grow up the spitting image in all ways of his father and g.father.  Sad 

We who have been there.. done that.. (and there are sev. right here in this forum), *DO* know what an angry/controlling man looks like, acts like, sounds like.  Even in his moments of calm, charming actions/words.  We know it because we LIVED it.  We HAD to know it, we had to be watchful at all times.  We had to learn to read the man, and for many of us, that being ever watchful is what saved our lives, and the lives of our children. 

Sooooo... when we say of a man such as Ron, 'there goes an angry/controlling man', please believe us, cuz we've been there, seen that, and for many of us, our lives depending on recognizing that. 

May God watch over Misty and open her eyes. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: March 10, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »

thanks for the link....

I got that same feeling too, jules. As if he were angry with Misty. And the world for that matter.

But we only saw him for a very short time in that video. Hard to be objective with so little to see.

JMO.

Chelsea Croslin said Cummings and her sister-in-law also are responding to a wish of Haleigh’s.
“Haleigh was asking him for a long time when was he going to marry Misty,” she said. She said she expects them to have a small ceremony in the near future and a larger celebration later.

I think that children that see adults acting as a married couple by living together want them to be married cause out of the mouths of babes, they know that is how it should be.  For example, I   Angelina and brad their kids want them to be married also but you dont see them rushing into anything.  I feel like there truely is another reason for all of this NOW.  Great timing for a circus

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 10, 2009, 12:44:13 PM »

Just to be fair here, Casey was first arrested on financial charges and released on bond.

Then the Grand Jury indicted her for murder. And there was a LOT of evidence (just not a body found yet) when she was indicted. Remember decomp in her trunk, to name just one.

I have yet to see any evidence showing that Haleigh has died yet. Or where she might be!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: March 10, 2009, 12:46:12 PM »

OK, a confession. I was married to a man very very similar to Ron. This is many moons ago when I was young, dumb, etc.

He abused me and he abused drugs, but when he was good - he was very, very good. He could switch from being nice and genuinely kind to a complete ass cussing, yelling, throwing things, choking, hitting, etc.. It all depended on how many drugs or how much alcohol he had in his system. If he was on hard liquor, forget about it. Thank God, we had no children together!! But my point in all this is that for some reason, he had a strange hold over me. I was addicted to him. It took me a very long time to get out and move on and I did take him back many times in between.

I can almost see inside Misty's mind when it comes to Ron. And I have to sayt hat I feel for her because it is obvious to me that she has absolutely no self esteem. I wish I could pull her aside and shake some sense into her. That is all.

I'm sorry you went thru that, luckyday.  You are exactly right in how we can become addicted to these men.  I believe that it is in part, the charm they can turn on and off at a whim, when it suits their own purposes.  That charm gives us hope, and from giving them 'one more chance', we become mired again and again.  Thank God you got out!!  Am sure that it has made you a stronger person for having gone thru it all. 

I also was married to a man like that.  Two men, in fact.  Went from one bad marriage/divorce to another sev. years later.  Finally I learned!  But not before we had three sons.  My oldest is the spitting image of his father in all ways, having learned at his knee.  Sad  Cannot divorce a son.  Sigh.  But their IS tough love, and right now even my youngest son (Mr. Loyal Brother and Peacemaker in the family) has finally seen the need to cut him out of our lives.  We just went thru all of this, having moved ourselves out of the house, changing phone numbers and leaving oldest son no forwarding address.  We've been settled into our new apts for a month now, with no word from the oldest.  Tough love also meaning I cannot see my 2 yr old grandson.  Who, with God's grace, hopefully will not grow up the spitting image in all ways of his father and g.father.  Sad 

We who have been there.. done that.. (and there are sev. right here in this forum), *DO* know what an angry/controlling man looks like, acts like, sounds like.  Even in his moments of calm, charming actions/words.  We know it because we LIVED it.  We HAD to know it, we had to be watchful at all times.  We had to learn to read the man, and for many of us, that being ever watchful is what saved our lives, and the lives of our children. 

Sooooo... when we say of a man such as Ron, 'there goes an angry/controlling man', please believe us, cuz we've been there, seen that, and for many of us, our lives depending on recognizing that. 

May God watch over Misty and open her eyes. 

I had two also....there must be a lot of them out there.  And that is why I wont even date now until by children are all grown and out of the house.  I can put them thru anymore or myself.  I think my men were like jeckyl and hyde or a wolf in sheeps clothing.  And these guys were real momas boys also. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: March 10, 2009, 12:46:25 PM »

fatcat...I tend to agree with you about the poly s....I don't think that they harmed Haleigh directly..
but can they be guilty of ignorance and bad taste?

Such as their supposed bad associations that they let in their house who may have been interested in little girls??  If that's the case we should be rounding up a whole lot of people on planet earth for the same.  Guilty yes locked up unfortunatly no.  JMO
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #859 on: March 10, 2009, 12:51:07 PM »

She heard yelling, not screaming...sorry.

That could have also been when she was on the phone after she discoverd Haleigh gone.  On the phone call both Ron and Misty were screaming.

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.