April 25, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299212 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: March 10, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #795 on: Today at 10:09:03 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been wondering if Ron and Misty are going on a honeymoon?
I thought we cleared this up yesterday. 
George & Cindy are paying for the honeymoon suite at The Ritz in Orlando & Casey is getting them free tickets to Universal Studios. Then, as per Wyks, on to Disneyworld!!!

Oh that is right, I forgot they were gonna go to Disneyworld and SEARCH FOR HALEIGH.  Hmmm...wonder if Ron Jr. will be getting to go as well.

I could see it

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: March 10, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »

AMW Ron & Misty passed poly’s per LE.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 

I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

Just to be fair here, Casey was first arrested on financial charges and released on bond.

Then the Grand Jury indicted her for murder. And there was a LOT of evidence (just not a body found yet) when she was indicted. Remember decomp in her trunk, to name just one.

I have yet to see any evidence showing that Haleigh has died yet. Or where she might be!

I'm just trying to say that if LE had something like failed Poly's I do not honestly believe they would follow them around and wait.  I tend to agree with Rob these two do not have the brains between them to carry that off.   But hey that's just my opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: March 10, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »

The thing that I don't understand is if you passed the poly then would you be cleared as a suspect, or doesn't it work like that. 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: March 10, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

snipped from Brandi's post above: "They're going to have a small wedding for the time being, and when Haleigh comes home, they're going to have a big wedding at the church," said Annette Sykes, who is Cummings' paternal grandmother.

and my reply to this is ...how do they know that Haleigh won't be found before the small wedding? she could be found at any moment....the kid is not away at college or on vacation...the child is missing....hello???? any thought processing going on by anyone in this family???
WTF! just wait and have one wedding for pete's sake..!!

so so true

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: March 10, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »

Police confirmed that both Ronald and Misty have taken polygraph tests and they are "satisfied" with the results.

IIRC on polys, they give you the general questions they will ask before hand than there is an intial test than a second.  Also IIRC Misty's first one was redone because she became to hysterical to continue.  Just what I remember.  Now if we can only get someone who cares to call AMW to confirm there source as LE and passed.  I personally think they both passed, Ron right away and Misty after 2nd one but this is jmo from the beginning questioning to what is going on to date. 

I mean if we can arrest Casey with no body and at the time no evidence I don't see what would be holding these guys up if we have failed poly's.  JMO

Just to be fair here, Casey was first arrested on financial charges and released on bond.

Then the Grand Jury indicted her for murder. And there was a LOT of evidence (just not a body found yet) when she was indicted. Remember decomp in her trunk, to name just one.

I have yet to see any evidence showing that Haleigh has died yet. Or where she might be!

Sorry, I am wrong. She was arrested on financial charges second. Not first. She was arrested for those charges while out on bond. But murder charges came on October 14, while her original arrest was on July 16.

Bad monkey here. Sorry.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 10, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »

fatcat...I tend to agree with you about the poly s....I don't think that they harmed Haleigh directly..
but can they be guilty of ignorance and bad taste?

Such as their supposed bad associations that they let in their house who may have been interested in little girls??  If that's the case we should be rounding up a whole lot of people on planet earth for the same.  Guilty yes locked up unfortunatly no.  JMO

no..no...still back on the engagement/wedding announcement stuff...bad taste....bad timing..ignorance as to how it all looks to others...that sortof thing...JMO

*****Also, count me in as one who was also taken in by one of the bad boys...they are exciting and addicting but finally good sense comes to most of us...thank God!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 10, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »

I'm just trying to say that if LE had something like failed Poly's I do not honestly believe they would follow them around and wait.  I tend to agree with Rob these two do not have the brains between them to carry that off.   But hey that's just my opinion.

ahhh .. I hear ya now.

I agree also.

and hey, that's my opinion too!

LOL

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 10, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

She heard yelling, not screaming...sorry.

That could have also been when she was on the phone after she discoverd Haleigh gone.  On the phone call both Ron and Misty were screaming.

good point Minnie..could very well be...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 10, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18895696/detail.html

Haleigh's Father Gets Engaged To 17-Year-Old Girlfriend

Posted: 7:36 am EDT March 10, 2009
Updated: 11:28 am EDT March 10, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, proposed to his girlfriend Monday night. His girlfriend was the last person to see his daughter.

Cummings asked his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, to marry him just four weeks since his daughter disappeared from the bedroom of her Putnam County home in Satsuma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Haleigh's Father Engaged

"Everybody is going to take this marriage thing the wrong way, but its not. Everything is still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted," said Croslin.

Croslin showed off her engagement ring (see ring) on Monday after she and Haleigh's father picked up their marriage license.

Croslin told investigators she put 5-year-old Haleigh to sleep and the child was gone when she woke up. Investigators said she passed a lie detector test.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #869 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:28 PM »

The thing that I don't understand is if you passed the poly then would you be cleared as a suspect, or doesn't it work like that. 

All I saw was they were satisfied, and IMO that could mean anything (and not all of them are good  ) To me, there is a huge jump from satisfied and passed............JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »

I have no idea if AnnaFl has an agenda or not, but she is saying Ron no longer works at the company that he was employed at. I'm sure if that is true or not, some smart monkey will track that down.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 10, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »

snipped from fat cat and Brandi quotes:

ahhh .. I hear ya now.

I agree also.

and hey, that's my opinion too!

LOL

my opinion as well...agreeing with Rob and you both on this...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: March 10, 2009, 01:02:17 PM »

That could have also been when she was on the phone after she discoverd Haleigh gone.  On the phone call both Ron and Misty were screaming.

The neighbor reported hearing the noises at 2:20 AM though.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: March 10, 2009, 01:03:38 PM »

But wouldnt that have been after 3 am she said she woke up and it was 3 am

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 10, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

All I saw was they were satisfied, and IMO that could mean anything (and not all of them are good  ) To me, there is a huge jump from satisfied and passed............JMO
That's my question is satisfied and passed two different things, it seems it is. But I'm really not familiar with polys and what LE says about them. But I would think, maybe I'm wrong, that LE would come out and say Ron and Misty have passed the polys, if they have.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #875 on: March 10, 2009, 01:04:18 PM »

I have no idea if AnnaFl has an agenda or not, but she is saying Ron no longer works at the company that he was employed at. I'm sure if that is true or not, some smart monkey will track that down.

Who is AnnaFL and what does WS stand for?  Thanks to anyone who responds.

MM
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: March 10, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »

thats what I saw too, something like satisfied for the time being. 

well I have to get some work done!!  But I'll be back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »

AnnaFl is a relative that posts here and WS, Websleuths, a forum that is similar to this one. I don't know if she posts on anyother forums.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2009, 01:06:51 PM »

But wouldnt that have been after 3 am she said she woke up and it was 3 am

Yes, if everyone had their times right.  It just makes more sense to me.  I don't think she would hear screaming and then an 1/2 hour later not hear the screaming on the phone call.  I just threw that out there for consideration.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #879 on: March 10, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

AnnaFl is a relative that posts here and WS, Websleuths, a forum that is similar to this one. I don't know if she posts on anyother forums.

Who is she a relative of Ron's?

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.