April 19, 2024, 11:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299059 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 10, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

That gold necklace from the pictures?  I thought that but why would TN say she must always have it available to her?  Weird.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #901 on: March 10, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

Well LE, FBI, or anyother law enforcement has given out anything regarding this
investigation. WHAT HAPPEN TO FLORIDA'S SUNSHINE LAWS.
I would like to see LE pick up the love birds and give them both another go before
the big event on friday.
  Another thing that has bothered me is the search they did on the dumpster.
I have never seen LE search anything in full view of people standing around, nor
have I seen them throw bags out all over, not knowing what was inside them, like
maybe a body? It was like they were putting on a display. Am I the only one that did
not like this display.
  Also it bothered me that Tim left so soon????   Got to go to work. JMOP
[/b]

I have wondered about that myself.  Was there ever a reason given for him pulling out?  That was very atypical of his group.  At least of what I know of him.

MM
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: March 10, 2009, 01:30:12 PM »

I have no idea if AnnaFl has an agenda or not, but she is saying Ron no longer works at the company that he was employed at. I'm sure if that is true or not, some smart monkey will track that down.

Who is AnnaFL and what does WS stand for?  Thanks to anyone who responds.

AnnaFL claims to be a distant relative of Ron's family.  WS stands for Websleuths which is another forum on missing persons.
OK, now I'm a bit confused.  I thought AnnaFl claimed to be a distant relative of the Sheffields.  Pirate claimed to be a distant relative of the Cummings.  A couple others are locals?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »

Cummings/Croslin assure they have passed the poly's. However, LE has not stated that they have. Unless and until I hear LE say, "Yes, both Croslin/Cummings are clear and they are not suspects" my hinky meter is running at full steam. And IMO, no amount of reward money w/bring HL back. She is long gone at the hands of her father. Just my humble opinion.
I agree... my fav Judge Judy says if it doesnt make sense, it isnt true.. this wedding doesnt make sense, thier story doesnt make sense. I just would like to know what happened and where they disposed of her body. They BOTH know what happened...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #904 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

Where are you reading this?  I just went to WS and could not find a recent thread on Haleigh.  They were all in February.  Help!
I'm a member there, though I don't post, there is a basement where only members can read. At least I think that is how it works. But on the main forum page there is a Haleigh Cummings forum, and it is up to date.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:42 PM »

Agreed Rose.... but if AnnaFL is on the case, why should the LE bother???  But didn't the grand ma say that an item is missing that should always be with Haleigh? then it wouldn't make sense that it is a necklace unless the prev picked it up as an afterthought while trying to sneak Haleigh quietly out of the house with the lights on...

Minnie...you could be right about them all being related in some way, sure seems that way...go to the thread with all the cast of characters involved in this ....it is an eye opener...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 10, 2009, 01:32:40 PM »

I screwed up the quote boxes but that is my reply to luckyday

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #907 on: March 10, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »

I have no idea if AnnaFl has an agenda or not, but she is saying Ron no longer works at the company that he was employed at. I'm sure if that is true or not, some smart monkey will track that down.
Just in case anyone cares...
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Pdm.Bridge.LLC.386-328-4683
Thank-you 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 10, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »

Fatcatlurker..thanks for posting that, very interesting. 

No prob.  I can see the reason for speculation on this subject either way.  I'm just tryin to stay out of the nitpickin.  I like facts and only the facts and with this case they are few and far between.  I just want Haleigh found and where ever that leads us is fine with me. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #909 on: March 10, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »

I don't recall reading any of this comment by AnnaFl here.

Originally Posted by Anna Fl  - WS
Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Do we remember the day helicopters were flying over head there and something was happening.. something big going down??   yet when asked what was going on she replied.."oh, I am an hour away"   

I am not believing anything she says...

Today she posted that Ron would only give tours of the trailer for money.  I am so sick of all of the rumors these "local" folks are spewing that I called the funeral home.  Long story short it's not true.  It's not true that people down there are disgusted at Ron maybe some however most people are understanding.  They just don't understand where all of this hate for Ron is coming from.

Thank you for doing that. As I have said, IMO by continuing to put these rumors out there and further muddy the waters,is NOT going to help find Haleigh but will have the opposite results. That is MHO....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #910 on: March 10, 2009, 01:37:32 PM »

Who is AnnaFL and what does WS stand for?  Thanks to anyone who responds.

AnnaFL claims to be a distant relative of Ron's family.  WS stands for Websleuths which is another forum on missing persons.
OK, now I'm a bit confused.  I thought AnnaFl claimed to be a distant relative of the Sheffields.  Pirate claimed to be a distant relative of the Cummings.  A couple others are locals?

Yes, that's what they say anyway, I don't know Pirate or the others, but have asked Marie about Anna FL, and she told me she is related and how.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 10, 2009, 01:37:39 PM »

No prob.  I can see the reason for speculation on this subject either way.  I'm just tryin to stay out of the nitpickin.  I like facts and only the facts and with this case they are few and far between.  I just want Haleigh found and where ever that leads us is fine with me. 

I just want Haleigh found as well and I don't care who is responsible for this fiasco except to see that they are punished severely for putting this little child through whatever hell she has been through for the last month...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: March 10, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »

I have looked at a lot of pictures of Haleigh in order to make these pictures I have made.

The only one I personally have seen with Haleigh wearing a necklace is the one on the lower right. And that is the oldest picture of her. She is much younger there than the others, I believe.

Just sayin.

And I also thought it a good time to post Haleigh.

It is all about Haleigh.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: March 10, 2009, 01:39:12 PM »

The thing that I don't understand is if you passed the poly then would you be cleared as a suspect, or doesn't it work like that. 

All I saw was they were satisfied, and IMO that could mean anything (and not all of them are good  ) To me, there is a huge jump from satisfied and passed............JMO

If RC is so sick of the media then why propose in chilis of all places.  Being so in love wouldn't they want it more private and special.  Humm...unless they met in chilis.  Just seems odd.  seems like they wanted the media to catch wind of it

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 10, 2009, 01:39:32 PM »

thanks for that Brandi...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: March 10, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »

The thing that I don't understand is if you passed the poly then would you be cleared as a suspect, or doesn't it work like that. 

All I saw was they were satisfied, and IMO that could mean anything (and not all of them are good  ) To me, there is a huge jump from satisfied and passed............JMO

If RC is so sick of the media then why propose in chilis of all places.  Being so in love wouldn't they want it more private and special.  Humm...unless they met in chilis.  Just seems odd.  seems like they wanted the media to catch wind of it

that is true...good point..

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 10, 2009, 01:40:13 PM »

I have looked at a lot of pictures of Haleigh in order to make these pictures I have made.

The only one I personally have seen with Haleigh wearing a necklace is the one on the lower right. And that is the oldest picture of her. She is much younger there than the others, I believe.

Just sayin.

And I also thought it a good time to post Haleigh.

It is all about Haleigh.

Love it.  Nice job!
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: March 10, 2009, 01:41:17 PM »

I can see the speculation for wondering whether this is a C'mings/Crsln issue or a SO case. I just can't see how someone can look at a few snippets of a video of a man and decide he is an abuser because he reminds someone of their ex-husband. I am keeping an open mind about all of the possibilities. And I prefer to stay out of the frenzy that IN MY OPINION has gotten so personal that its impossible to imagine Haleigh coming home and someday getting on a computer and finding all of these posts about her family. I just can't be a part of that.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #918 on: March 10, 2009, 01:42:43 PM »

Agreed Rose.... but if AnnaFL is on the case, why should the LE bother???  But didn't the grand ma say that an item is missing that should always be with Haleigh? then it wouldn't make sense that it is a necklace unless the prev picked it up as an afterthought while trying to sneak Haleigh quietly out of the house with the lights on...

Minnie...you could be right about them all being related in some way, sure seems that way...go to the thread with all the cast of characters involved in this ....it is an eye opener...

I agree with you both. AnneinFl has an agenda. She claims to be on the boards to help in the search for Haleigh and all she seems to be involved in is a game of internet telephone tag. Putting nasty things out about Ron and Misty and feeding the flames of misinformation.

I have visited that thread over in the members area and it's a witch hunt and she's carrying the largest torch.

All is doing NOTHING to find Haleigh.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: March 10, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »

Thanks, Sieko.

Haleigh is a cute little girl, and apparently loves to flash that smile!

She is what makes it a nice picture Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.