April 27, 2024, 11:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299400 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: March 09, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #539 on: Today at 06:54:52 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: minnie on Today at 06:52:38 PM
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 06:50:18 PM
This was on CSO but no thread or link to back it up. If this were true, it would have been all over the media.

I read that a family member said that Crystal paid for Ron's tattoo of both Jr. and Haleigh. The money was paid for the tattoo, not offered by Crystal to house Ron and family or pay for food for them. She wanted him to have her 2 children (not including his other son from Amber) tatted on his legs. If there is anything to be said about the money and how it was spent you need to consider where the money came from and who designated where it was to be spent. Crystal---- Hmmm --- inappropriate behavior and nonemotional.... Owed back childsupport and now paid it off from her money received from Geraldo. Crystal was a finger pointer at everyone but herself...
-------------------------------------------------

I just want to be clear that I saw this comment on CSO and pasted it here. I did not write this nor do I agree with it. 

Sorry, butg what is CSO?

Sorry but what is butg, no just kidding.  I meant but, not butg.
CSO = Crime Searchers Online

www.crimesearchersonline.com

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #541 on: March 09, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #539 on: Today at 06:54:52 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: minnie on Today at 06:52:38 PM
Quote from: luckyday on Today at 06:50:18 PM
This was on CSO but no thread or link to back it up. If this were true, it would have been all over the media.

I read that a family member said that Crystal paid for Ron's tattoo of both Jr. and Haleigh. The money was paid for the tattoo, not offered by Crystal to house Ron and family or pay for food for them. She wanted him to have her 2 children (not including his other son from Amber) tatted on his legs. If there is anything to be said about the money and how it was spent you need to consider where the money came from and who designated where it was to be spent. Crystal---- Hmmm --- inappropriate behavior and nonemotional.... Owed back childsupport and now paid it off from her money received from Geraldo. Crystal was a finger pointer at everyone but herself...
-------------------------------------------------

I just want to be clear that I saw this comment on CSO and pasted it here. I did not write this nor do I agree with it. 

Sorry, butg what is CSO?

Sorry but what is butg, no just kidding.  I meant but, not butg.
CSO = Crime Searchers Online

www.crimesearchersonline.com

Thanks!!

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #542 on: March 09, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »

Well now ain't that something.  I guess that squashes that "rumour".  I'd say the timing is a little off...wtf...

On Jave Velez-Mitchell, it was reported that Ron got down on one knee in Chili's and proposed.

Was that for show or what?  Wonder if anyone took a picture of the scene?
Many pictures of the event, I'm sure.

How novel.  I wonder if there was applause?  Or if it's like TGIFridays, where the waitstaff all gather and clap and sing??  If the proposal in Chili's is true, I wonder if they are getting a free lifetime supply of skillet queso?  Is Ron just spontaneous and popped the question right there in Chili's?  Or maybe it's the new thing to do.  I just don't know 

In the video ( http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid= ) I believe Misty said everybody applauded. She also said Ronald got down on his knees to propose.

Whoa~I had not seen the video yet.......Ron looks pizzed off for such a "joyous" occasion

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 09, 2009, 08:04:07 PM »

Nawwww Rana, wasn't urging you to shutty.     I think you prolly got it the first time.  heh 

Can you imagine?   

You cheeky monkey you.... 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: March 09, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

n the video ( http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid= ) I believe Misty said everybody applauded. She also said Ronald got down on his knees to propose.
I tried to watch it but it was not about Ron or Misty.

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: March 09, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »

n the video ( http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid= ) I believe Misty said everybody applauded. She also said Ronald got down on his knees to propose.
Me too 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #546 on: March 09, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »

Me too 

You have to go to the playlist and find the video that is about them.  It is a news broadcast.

MM
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: March 09, 2009, 08:09:31 PM »

Me too 
In the list, on the right.  It's further down and called "Teen to marry Haleigh's father".  I think there were two.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 09, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

Me too 

You have to go to the playlist and find the video that is about them.  It is a news broadcast.
Thank-you, I've now seen it, and Ron sure doesn't look to happy about the upcoming wedding. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #549 on: March 09, 2009, 08:18:40 PM »

Me too 

Thank-you, I've now seen it, and Ron sure doesn't look to happy about the upcoming wedding. 

EXACTLY~Wow, who would want to marry someone who acts that way towards them........unless you have something to hold over their head

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 09, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »

Me too 

In the list, on the right.  It's further down and called "Teen to marry Haleigh's father".  I think there were two.

Yes, Sieko, and the other one is titled, "Haleigh's Father Engaged"

At the 1:05 minute mark.... yikes...

Oh nevermind.... I can't go there right now - don't feel like getting pelted at the moment.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: March 09, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I wonder if Ron's sister had her hair done for the big announcement.

Mark Twain:
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: March 09, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »

Oy Vey, just watched both "engagement videos". Ron looked completely pissed off - def didn't look like a man who is about to tie the knot. And Misty's mom?? Denial is not a river in Egypt. "Now that everyone is trashing them, I will allow it." Great reasoning powers, there.

I have to admit I giggled!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #553 on: March 09, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »

This is for anyone in the forum who thinks, Ron, Misty, Ron's mother, sister, anybody else had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.  What is your theory?  What do you think happened?  I can't for the life of me think of any scenario that would involve the father.  Especially nothing intentional.

But, call me stupid, I don't think Casey intentionally killed Caylee.  Accidentally yes, but not with malice.

I just don't want to believe people are that evil.  What is the theory?  And where is Ron's sister.  Haven't heard anything about her lately.  What is her name?

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 09, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »

I have to admit I giggled!

what do you mean "had her hair done"? that hair does not move so I am sure it looks the same today as it did a month ago....she is a walking fashion don't....sorry, but she is..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 09, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »

Wow, that's a great reason to allow a wedding. And Ron just storming by the both of them in a huff. He reminds me of a friend's boyfriend when he doesn't get his way, he pouts and storms off. And you just had to mention Ron's sister's hair, I kind of like it the way it is in her mug shot. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 09, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »

not sure i saw Ron's sister's mugshot...

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #557 on: March 09, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »

Wow, that's a great reason to allow a wedding. And Ron just storming by the both of them in a huff. He reminds me of a friend's boyfriend when he doesn't get his way, he pouts and storms off. And you just had to mention Ron's sister's hair, I kind of like it the way it is in her mug shot. 

Okay here we go.  What mug shot and what was she charged with?  Yikes!!  I am behind.

MM
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 09, 2009, 08:31:06 PM »

LINK "Haleigh's Father Engaged" (see playlist on right)

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerid=

They've been "dating" for 7 months. Wow.. I thought dating was...

.....nevermind. (Emily Litella SNL)

OMG at 0:44 - 0:39 seconds... OMG..... he didn't break stride; He didn't even look up. Does he even WANT to get married?  DAY-UM. Is someone....

oh nevermind.....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: March 09, 2009, 08:32:23 PM »

Ron's future MIL must be so proud.

As far as Crystal C's hair goes, I'm almost willing to bet she shows up with a new do soon.  Her hair was pretty normal in her first interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.