April 27, 2024, 01:54:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299420 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: March 10, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #5
« Reply #917 on: Today at 12:41:17 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: fatcatlurker on Today at 12:34:12 PM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 12:23:46 PM
Fatcatlurker..thanks for posting that, very interesting. 

No prob.  I can see the reason for speculation on this subject either way.  I'm just tryin to stay out of the nitpickin.  I like facts and only the facts and with this case they are few and far between.  I just want Haleigh found and where ever that leads us is fine with me. 

I can see the speculation for wondering whether this is a C'mings/Crsln issue or a SO case. I just can't see how someone can look at a few snippets of a video of a man and decide he is an abuser because he reminds someone of their ex-husband. I am keeping an open mind about all of the possibilities. And I prefer to stay out of the frenzy that IN MY OPINION has gotten so personal that its impossible to imagine Haleigh coming home and someday getting on a computer and finding all of these posts about her family. I just can't be a part of that.
It is not just looking at a few snippets of a video, it is also how he talks to Misty and to the press.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #921 on: March 10, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »

That is very lovely Brandi, many nice pics of Haleigh.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: March 10, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Press Conference
A 2 p.m. news conference will update the search for Haleigh Cummings, who
disappeared a month ago.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5FaVaIFKS.html>

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #923 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »

That's the whole problem with relatives and locals talking, who has an agenda, who doesn't. But frankly one of the things AnnaFl is now saying, which I believe shouldn't be said, because of this investigation, is the missing item of Haleigh could be a necklace. Again, I just read this stuff, don't really pay to much mind to it, so who knows? And about that SO with the boat, I'm sure LE is all over that, why would she have to be checking into that. I really think that even if you mean well, somethings should be left for LE to investigate, they are trained for this.IMO

Agreed Rose.... but if AnnaFL is on the case, why should the LE bother???  But didn't the grand ma say that an item is missing that should always be with Haleigh? then it wouldn't make sense that it is a necklace unless the prev picked it up as an afterthought while trying to sneak Haleigh quietly out of the house with the lights on...

Minnie...you could be right about them all being related in some way, sure seems that way...go to the thread with all the cast of characters involved in this ....it is an eye opener...

I agree with you both. AnneinFl has an agenda. She claims to be on the boards to help in the search for Haleigh and all she seems to be involved in is a game of internet telephone tag. Putting nasty things out about Ron and Misty and feeding the flames of misinformation.

I have visited that thread over in the members area and it's a witch hunt and she's carrying the largest torch.

All is doing NOTHING to find Haleigh.

jmo
I agree completely with you. it is also MHO...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »

Thanks, No rose.

Here is my latest one:

She is one cute little girl who deserves to be with those who love her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:38 PM »

No prob.  I can see the reason for speculation on this subject either way.  I'm just tryin to stay out of the nitpickin.  I like facts and only the facts and with this case they are few and far between.  I just want Haleigh found and where ever that leads us is fine with me. 

I can see the speculation for wondering whether this is a C'mings/Crsln issue or a SO case. I just can't see how someone can look at a few snippets of a video of a man and decide he is an abuser because he reminds someone of their ex-husband. I am keeping an open mind about all of the possibilities. And I prefer to stay out of the frenzy that IN MY OPINION has gotten so personal that its impossible to imagine Haleigh coming home and someday getting on a computer and finding all of these posts about her family. I just can't be a part of that.

Lily...agree with you that someone can't be judged in connection with another person...I also agree with you about Haleigh possibly reading this at a later date...
but, Ron/Misty have brought some of this lately upon themselves in my opinion, what with the engagement, the wedding....when all that they should be thinking about at this point is finding this child...I can understand their anguish...I just don't understand their wanting to bring another aspect into this fray for people to question them and speculate...common sense has to come in here somewhere...have you ever heard of another couple getting engaged and planning a wedding when their child has been missing for only a month? I have pretty much stuck up for them and tried to keep a balance and not be judgmental of them and their lifestyle etc...but I can only go so far before I have an WTF moment...
I still don't think that they are guilty of harming Haleigh directly, but I question their judgment, that is all...it is not in good decency to plan a wedding, supposed to be one of the happiest days of your lives while your child is missing...JMO....xxxxx

P.S...you are are a very sweet person..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

disappeared a month ago.

Thanks for that 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

I don't recall reading any of this comment by AnnaFl here.

Originally Posted by Anna Fl  - WS
Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Do we remember the day helicopters were flying over head there and something was happening.. something big going down??   yet when asked what was going on she replied.."oh, I am an hour away"   

I am not believing anything she says...

Today she posted that Ron would only give tours of the trailer for money.  I am so sick of all of the rumors these "local" folks are spewing that I called the funeral home.  Long story short it's not true.  It's not true that people down there are disgusted at Ron maybe some however most people are understanding.  They just don't understand where all of this hate for Ron is coming from.

Thank you for doing that. As I have said, IMO by continuing to put these rumors out there and further muddy the waters,is NOT going to help find Haleigh but will have the opposite results. That is MHO....

If anybody is curious as to where all of the hate for Ron is coming from - please send them a link to the last 20 pages on this forum. I have realized that I'm never going to be the popular one on this particular forum so I will take my medicine and continue to check in to see if anything has changed and the focus is back on finding Haleigh. Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to keep all of your skeletons locked tightly in the big secret closet just in case a tragedy happens to you and you need your community's help. We all have skeletons...and seeing them stare back at you during an unimaginable tragedy after they've been exaggerated and embellished would have to be a nightmare.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: March 10, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

Lily...agree with you that someone can't be judged in connection with another person...I also agree with you about Haleigh possibly reading this at a later date...
but, Ron/Misty have brought some of this lately upon themselves in my opinion, what with the engagement, the wedding....when all that they should be thinking about at this point is finding this child...I can understand their anguish...I just don't understand their wanting to bring another aspect into this fray for people to question them and speculate...common sense has to come in here somewhere...have you ever heard of another couple getting engaged and planning a wedding when their child has been missing for only a month? I have pretty much stuck up for them and tried to keep a balance and not be judgmental of them and their lifestyle etc...but I can only go so far before I have an WTF moment...
I still don't think that they are guilty of harming Haleigh directly, but I question their judgment, that is all...it is not in good decency to plan a wedding, supposed to be one of the happiest days of your lives while your child is missing...JMO....xxxxx

P.S...you are are a very sweet person..

There is no doubt that this wedding thing is a very poor judgement call and brings questions about where their priorities are. I am too very disappointed that they are doing this right now. I also have a feeling it has something to do with possible repercussions do to their age difference. I don't like the age difference between them any more than anybody else. It does not however, make them guilty of anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Thanks for the p.s. - I just try to put myself in their shoes - and eventually when Haleigh comes home (hope, pray, hope, pray) she is going to have a tough enough challenge ahead to recover.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 10, 2009, 01:54:52 PM »

Hi all. I believe strongly that law enforcement DOES have "a clue" but are waiting for the right time/events before moving forward publicly.

Also, things are tense and there is virtually no communication between the families. Ron is keeping everyone as far away as possible except for the media and others he *chooses* to speak to; he has refused to speak to several people including certain media and three psychics who asked for access to the house. Crystal has also asked to see inside the house in the hope she might notice something that was overlooked but Ronnie won't let her near the house. He has offered access to the house but only to certain people and only for a fee.
As far as the marriage and people around the area talking about it...I think the general feeling is disgust.

Do we remember the day helicopters were flying over head there and something was happening.. something big going down??   yet when asked what was going on she replied.."oh, I am an hour away"   

Today she posted that Ron would only give tours of the trailer for money.  I am so sick of all of the rumors these "local" folks are spewing that I called the funeral home.  Long story short it's not true.  It's not true that people down there are disgusted at Ron maybe some however most people are understanding.  They just don't understand where all of this hate for Ron is coming from.

Thank you for doing that. As I have said, IMO by continuing to put these rumors out there and further muddy the waters,is NOT going to help find Haleigh but will have the opposite results. That is MHO....

If anybody is curious as to where all of the hate for Ron is coming from - please send them a link to the last 20 pages on this forum. I have realized that I'm never going to be the popular one on this particular forum so I will take my medicine and continue to check in to see if anything has changed and the focus is back on finding Haleigh. Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to keep all of your skeletons locked tightly in the big secret closet just in case a tragedy happens to you and you need your community's help. We all have skeletons...and seeing them stare back at you during an unimaginable tragedy after they've been exaggerated and embellished would have to be a nightmare.

Lily, you certainly have a right to feel the way that you do...it doesn't matter if you are popular or not. I am sure not here to be popular...just voicing my opinion...your opinion counts as much as anyone else's does...
I agree with you that none of us would want our dirty laundry aired like this during a tragedy....

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #930 on: March 10, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »

Well LE, FBI, or anyother law enforcement has given out anything regarding this
investigation. WHAT HAPPEN TO FLORIDA'S SUNSHINE LAWS.
I would like to see LE pick up the love birds and give them both another go before
the big event on friday.
  Another thing that has bothered me is the search they did on the dumpster.
I have never seen LE search anything in full view of people standing around, nor
have I seen them throw bags out all over, not knowing what was inside them, like
maybe a body? It was like they were putting on a display. Am I the only one that did
not like this display.
  Also it bothered me that Tim left so soon????   Got to go to work. JMOP
[/b]

I have wondered about that myself.  Was there ever a reason given for him pulling out?  That was very atypical of his group.  At least of what I know of him.

FL's Sunshine Laws mostly deal with discovery. Records become public once they are turned over to the defense by the states attorney. That's why we got the information/documents in the Anthony case. Casey was charged with a crime.

Since no one has been charged with a crime in Haleigh's case, Sunshine Laws haven't kicked in yet.

Tim was called in by LE. He searched all the places that LE wanted them to search. He left because he was done and LE had no place further for him to search. There is plenty of family's out there that need his help. He made it clear that if LE needs him back to follow up on new leads on that they need him further, they will be back.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: March 10, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »

Thanks, No rose.

Here is my latest one:

This is so sweet it makes me want to cry

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #932 on: March 10, 2009, 01:57:29 PM »

Amen.  Preach it sista.  We all live in glass houses.  You have said what I have thought many times when reading posts.  And heaven forbid any of us are ever in this position.

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 10, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »

Thanks, No rose.

Here is my latest one:

love that Brandi...
I have to go out to get my hair cut and colored now....hope I don't miss anything..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: March 10, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=111540&catid=17

LIVE WEBCAST: 2 p.m. News Conference About Haleigh Cummings Case
Posted By: Michelle Jacobs     16 mins ago

SATSUMA, FL -- A news conference is scheduled for 2 p.m. about the Haleigh Cummings case.

The Justice Coalition served lunch to Haleigh's family at a community center and will host the news conference in Satsuma.

The organization plans to announce a sizable addition to the reward for information that leads to finding Haleigh.

A balloon release will take place along with a musical performance of a song written for Haleigh.

The FDLE, FBI, and Putnam County Sheriff's Office will also attend the news conference.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 10, 2009, 01:59:59 PM »

I don't believe your opinion needs to be a popular one here and nobody expects you to change it.  Don't expect the whole board to change theirs for you.  The focus is on Haleigh.  The people closest to her need to be looked at under a microscope.  Besides, at this time, they're bringing the attention onto themselves. 

You have a wonderful day too.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #936 on: March 10, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »

Thanks, No rose.

Here is my latest one:

What a beautiful graphic Brandi. You are so talented. Thank you for honoring all of the missing children with the work that you do.

Haleigh is so cute. She reminds me of a little pixie. So petite.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #937 on: March 10, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »

Justice Coilition. Posting almost 9,000 dollars to reward, which now tops 35,000. Asking if anyone knows anything, DO THE RIGHT THING.

FBI is on right now. His name is James CASEY.

CNN Headline News.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #938 on: March 10, 2009, 02:06:17 PM »

disappeared a month ago.

I can not get it to work. can someone let me know what is said please?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #939 on: March 10, 2009, 02:07:54 PM »

LE isn't really saying anything. Just thanking people and asking people to be patient and ask people to keep searching.

Some missing people's families are there to support Ron and Crystal. None of them Anthony's . Thank God.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.