April 27, 2024, 11:00:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299399 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: March 10, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

Well I watched the clip of Misty and her mother at the court house.  That little girl is very very immature.  She is still just a child and her mother has forced this on Mr. Ron.  He has been had.  All  money made from this point on will be shared and shared alike.  Their life's will never be the same.  It is one thing to have a missing little girl but another to be getting married.  He has been had by one of the best.  JUST MY OPINION.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: March 10, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »

K..... Head gear in place in case this post did get read. Commence the pelting. MOO

No pelting from me, Rana.  Your post says exactly what I've been thinking, and I betcha what a lot of others have been thinking, but are perhaps too timid to post.  Thanks! 

Just catching up AGAIN~I agree, and it has nothing to do with what type of home they live in or anything of that nature, it has to do with actions being incongruent with their statements.............and the numerous inconsistencies from Misty, Ron, mama Neves etc., the past records and all the other red flags pretty much created a tragic storm that culminated in little Haleigh's life being changed forever. Great post Rana (I'd have posted the same, cept I'm such a timid, shy,lil monkey  )

BBL~baseball games

Thanks, Wyks. Smile Fuzzies right back at cha!! You bet cha (/ "At cha - You bet cha" >> Sarah Palin) Now excuse me, I gotta go do some fancy pageant walkin' and droppin' my G's. Smile

Tee hee, Island Monkey, you shy little delicate flower you!!!

BWAH!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: March 10, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »

Sorry ,I should have said that different . Late 90s can still run around $10,000 for a good one

Yes, I do believe you should have since I just got a 2003 ford ranger and live in a trailer.... I think I will lurk a bit as it seems some look at where people live and judge by that.. I had no clue that someone living in a mobile home could be judged by that.......

BTW, It is called a payment plan, you know,financing,which is available to most all people,even those living in a trailer.

I need to find the article about the mobile homes in a community down in Florida last year that went for a million $! There are many very fancy mobile home communities across the country. They have very strict rules. These communities are not just for the poor.

Is this the ocean front community?  If it is they finally sold out to a developer last year.  I cried when I saw it, it was like one of the last ocean front mobile home communities in Florida.  I hate developers sometimes.
I believe you are referring to Briny Breezes south of me in southern Palm Beach County.. no all of their deals fell thru so far... YEAHHHHHHHHH

Good now maybe I can buy one when I plan to retire.  I can dream right? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: March 10, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »

Cell phone camera photo of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, courtesy Misty Croslin.

Heart
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: March 10, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »

Wow, I was in tears watching Crystal. 

Something doesn't sit right. I have not seen her shed a tear. she acts like she is crying tears but I did not see any.

I think she tries to be strong on tv, but I've seen plenty of photos of her crying, and he comes across as a cross between a whine and TRYING to cry~I see quite a difference in them, and she seems more sincere than he does.

IMO I am talking tears, not the wiping of so called tears or the noises of crying that are made. I have not seen an actual tear on her face!

I have seen tears by CS, but I don't have a link so it is my opinion.

Also, Susan Smith cried her eyes out plenty, so tears mean true love....

except not. She killed her children.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1085 on: March 10, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »

Amen.  Preach it sista.  We all live in glass houses.  You have said what I have thought many times when reading posts.  And heaven forbid any of us are ever in this position.

Glass houses indeed... but very different situations IMO.

No one is perfect... but how many of us here:  No

1.) Have ANY drug charges -  dropped or not,  No

2.) Have multiple drug charges -  dropped or not, No

3.) Have other charges - dropped or not, No

4.) Have had leaving the scene of an accident charges - dropped or not No

5.) Have had restraining orders against us No

6.) Call our significant other a stupid effing b.... or the male equivalent for ANY reason.  Before,during and after I beat the snot out of him for shoving me across the room,no longer a significant anything to me either,though he is afraid of me Smile

7.) Have had Child Protective Services come to our homes for ANY reason, Yes, to place a friends children with me and another time because a girl I met and spoke witth 10 minutes showed up an hour later,left her infant twins with me for 4 months,said she would return in an hour when she left them

8.) Have kids out of wedlock with two (that we know of)  underage/minor individuals..... Eeerrmmm, I was the underage individual,my oldest whom has finished college,married and has children/owns her home was a product of a rape,thank you, and my oldest sons father was hit by a bus and killed when he was 2.. Then I met and married a sailor and had 3 more beautiful children.

9.)......oh heck nevermind -- I'll stop there.  Good idea,Some of these things you should not use as a tool to judge people..

Sheesh.

Give me a break.

Again, I will say, I form my judgments by facts,which there are not many substantiated facts out there, Other then Haleigh is missing.  From what I have seen , Neither side is perfect so BOTH should be suspect. Ron is not perfect and neither is Crystal,neither are any of the other family members... So, we have that both sides have issues,both are not perfect and have made mistakes, I would more be asking WHY one side is on tv and on the net pointing the finger every where they can and it has been shown the person online is telling mis truths.. That is a question I have.....Thought this was about Haleigh,not them making RC and others look like monsters and themselves like innocent victims, far as I see it Haleigh is the ONLY victim here and I hope she is found soon , alive and well.  So can we please move on with out the slanted views?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: March 10, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

Something doesn't sit right. I have not seen her shed a tear. she acts like she is crying tears but I did not see any.

I thought the same thing about the tears...but she sounds so very distraught and sincere...I don't think that it was fake or put on at all...which brings me to a question that I have wondered before, do you think that being under the hot lights for the cameras and equipment dries out/up the eyes so that water from tears does not fall, but rather dries right away?? may sound dumb but I have thought that possible...

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: March 10, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »

I think she tries to be strong on tv, but I've seen plenty of photos of her crying, and he comes across as a cross between a whine and TRYING to cry~I see quite a difference in them, and she seems more sincere than he does.

IMO I am talking tears, not the wiping of so called tears or the noises of crying that are made. I have not seen an actual tear on her face!

If you can find the link I will gladly eat my words and never question her sincerity again.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: March 10, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133403&catid=3

Haleigh's Mother Obtains a Spokesperson and Seeks an Attorney
Posted By: Jessica Clark     19 mins ago

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh's mother's side of the family has asked a spokesperson to help them.

Wayanne Kruger from Arizona has come to Satsuma, Florida to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, while the search for the missing five year old continues.

Kruger told First Coast News Sheffield's mother, Marie Griffis, sought her out.

Kruger said she will help the family find a home in Putnam County. All of them live in Baker County. Kruger will also speak on their behalf and help them find an attorney.

Griffis said she wanted a spokesperson because she did not know how to handle the media.

Kruger said her young daughter was molested by her godfather in the early 1990's.

Since then, she has helped many families in the middle of child abuse cases and thought she could help Sheffield, even though it's a child abduction case.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Satsuma home February 9th.

Kruger said when she saw Sheffield on television, she remembered when she was on television for the first time. "I was shaking, and I was upset. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know what to do."

Kruger said she is helping Sheffield for free.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: March 10, 2009, 07:18:25 PM »

I thought the same thing about the tears...but she sounds so very distraught and sincere...I don't think that it was fake or put on at all...which brings me to a question that I have wondered before, do you think that being under the hot lights for the cameras and equipment dries out/up the eyes so that water from tears does not fall, but rather dries right away?? may sound dumb but I have thought that possible...

My first thoughts on the tears are she does not have a mother child bond with Haleigh. I felt this even more after her myspace comment of the "baby chloe and the other brats". JMO.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: March 10, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133403&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh's mother's side of the family has asked a spokesperson to help them.

Wayanne Kruger from Arizona has come to Satsuma, Florida to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, while the search for the missing five year old continues.

Kruger said she will help the family find a home in Putnam County. All of them live in Baker County. Kruger will also speak on their behalf and help them find an attorney.

Griffis said she wanted a spokesperson because she did not know how to handle the media.

Kruger said her young daughter was molested by her godfather in the early 1990's.

Since then, she has helped many families in the middle of child abuse cases and thought she could help Sheffield, even though it's a child abduction case.

Kruger said when she saw Sheffield on television, she remembered when she was on television for the first time. "I was shaking, and I was upset. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know what to do."

Lawyer! Why?
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: March 10, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »

If anybody is curious as to where all of the hate for Ron is coming from - please send them a link to the last 20 pages on this forum. I have realized that I'm never going to be the popular one on this particular forum so I will take my medicine and continue to check in to see if anything has changed and the focus is back on finding Haleigh. Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to keep all of your skeletons locked tightly in the big secret closet just in case a tragedy happens to you and you need your community's help. We all have skeletons...and seeing them stare back at you during an unimaginable tragedy after they've been exaggerated and embellished would have to be a nightmare.

In the future I will be trying to exercise my right as a member of this forum to scroll on by posts such as these.  It's taking all my patience and then some, to sit back and

IMO <---

OH LO.... my oh my... AGREED Wyks. Do me a favor and post your cute zippy when you come across one and I'll know to keep scrolling.

YIKES on a cracker.  MOO ----> (My Opinion Only)

That is all. Smile

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: March 10, 2009, 07:24:53 PM »

Patrick Sessions who is visiting the families of Haleigh said on Jane Velez-Mitcchell that the ring that Misty is wearing is a ring that belong to I believe (Misty's mother).

Heart
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: March 10, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

If I am ever on television crying, I will let the tears and snot pour down my face.  I can't believe everyone doesn't know to do this by now.  I also fear Ron and Misty are the guilty ones here.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1094 on: March 10, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »

Lawyer! Why?
Just a guess, but maybe to try to get custody of Ron Jr.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: March 10, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »

If you can find the link I will gladly eat my words and never question her sincerity again.

I don't have a link handy. Maybe someone does. And no need to eat your words; Smile You're free to question anything you like. Smile I'm not one of the ones trying to tell people what to think or say.

But even if I did have a crying link for Crystal... tears mean what?

....Back to Susan Smith.

Tears, or lack of tears, on TV do not tell me if someone is sincere, IMO. It's the way the crying is done that is telling....in my opinion.

MOO <---

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: March 10, 2009, 07:30:59 PM »

If I am ever on television crying, I will let the tears and snot pour down my face.  I can't believe everyone doesn't know to do this by now.  I also fear Ron and Misty are the guilty ones here.

If my child is missing you will definitely see tears.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: March 10, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »

post by Lola:  Thank you for finding the articles. I'm in Illinois and it was n the news here. I could not believe how much each sold for!

I live in Illinois as well!
Mobile homes are lovely...my mother lives in a lovely double wide in a retirement community...she has more room in hers than a lot of people do...Also, I think that the one that Haleigh lived in looked to be very nice to me..especially for a young family....when I was their age, I would have loved to have lived in that nice of a home!  just my 2 cents if anybody cares...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1098 on: March 10, 2009, 07:35:14 PM »

I would too, but the medicine I'm on for depression, sometimes I can't cry even if I want to, it's almost like I become numb, and it may appear like I have no emotions. And then other times I cry at a drop of a hat. Maybe Crystal is on some meds, or maybe she is numb and there are no more tears.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: March 10, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »

I don't LIKE any of these people.
Most of them have criminal records involving drugs.
Some of them have records that suggest violence.
No one would expect them to not comb their hair or wear dirty clothes and carry on with water streaming out of their eyes. Or snot coming out of their noses. On tv, 24/7.
But to become engaged, get tats, buy new clothes, make plans for the future, get a lawyer, get a spokesperson, make plans to get different housing, get donations.
These ppl were not ppl that I would like in my life before this happened and they aren't going to get any character , values or moral now are they. They are what they are, before, today and tomorrow.
I care that a little girl is missing. It doesn't look very good does it ? Thirty days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.