April 19, 2024, 12:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 299066 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:46 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  This person does appear to be posting from Florida, other than that who knows?

SemperFi wrote:

I live near where this happened and the father of Haleigh acts like anything but a grieving parent. When people in the town talk to him he gives comments like “were probably not gonna see her again”, and he even asked for a discount off his dinners because of his missing child…how disgusting.

I am praying for Haleigh, but I am repulsed by the actions of the father and his girlfriend.

Mar 11, 7:17 PM

Sounds like what the tat shop workers were saying........

Did you see Carpe's post? It wa a classic!
A little more from tat dude.
http://www.youtube.com/user/hippelisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1961 on: March 11, 2009, 10:03:17 PM »

With LE removing that screen, am wondering if they are going to go over it with a fine toothcomb.  With it being barely propped open, am thinking whoever went thru it, say carrying a child (and the missing item), may have had to brush the screen open with their shoulder/arm/elbow/foot.  Perhaps LE will be looking for fibers etc that may be on the screen part itself. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/today-show-inside-haleigh-cummings-home/3392115749/?icid=VIDLRVNWS06

Link to the Today show video where that picture of the door came from.

Says "back door propped open, like this."

Maybe the reporter was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »

The door story doesn't make any sense for alot of reasons.

1.  The lock on the door was NOT too high for Haleigh to reach.  It may stick, but it was not too high.

2.  The screen door closes and slams automatically, that is why it was propped open

3.  The inside wood door also closes automatically slowly but must have been stuck open by clothing on the floor.

IF Misty is lying and the door wasn't locked then Haleigh could have just walked out on her own.  If the door was locked then it's likely that someone they know, or someone that knows the trailer came in and took Haleigh.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: March 11, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »

OK  I asked a friend of mine  ( he's not in Satsuma but he is law inforcment) about why LE might take the door and he said it could be for a number of reasons, uhh   say Le finds something that belonged to Haleigh and it has a rip or something in it, they could possible figure out if the door handle made that rip, or they find her body and there is contusions on it somewhere, then they can find out if the door did it or rule that out,  and so forth and so on, he said most likely just for future evaluation.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:03 PM »

minnie:

The screen door was "propped open just like this" according to the reporter on the Today show.

I thought it odd, because I had imagined it being propped WIDE open, not just a bit like this:

IIRC, it was said over and again in the interviews, that the screen door was bricked (propped) wide open.  And because of that, I sure was surprised to see this pic!  Cuz that's IMO, anything but propped *wide open*. 

That's what I thought I remembered. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:17 PM »

With LE removing that screen, am wondering if they are going to go over it with a fine toothcomb.  With it being barely propped open, am thinking whoever went thru it, say carrying a child (and the missing item), may have had to brush the screen open with their shoulder/arm/elbow/foot.  Perhaps LE will be looking for fibers etc that may be on the screen part itself. 

good thinking there Wyks...you could be on to something...fibers? most certainly cause screens are rough in texture...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1967 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:17 PM »

Even NG continues to report in her *bombshell* opening.. that the door was propped "wide open".     Maybe she needs this pic?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1968 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:38 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  This person does appear to be posting from Florida, other than that who knows?

SemperFi wrote:

I live near where this happened and the father of Haleigh acts like anything but a grieving parent. When people in the town talk to him he gives comments like “were probably not gonna see her again”, and he even asked for a discount off his dinners because of his missing child…how disgusting.

I am praying for Haleigh, but I am repulsed by the actions of the father and his girlfriend.

Mar 11, 7:17 PM

Sounds like what the tat shop workers were saying........

Did you see Carpe's post? It wa a classic!
A little more from tat dude.
http://www.youtube.com/user/hippelisa

Why thank you.........hmmmmm, loved to have been a fly on the wall, but I'd need the puking sock monkey just in case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: March 11, 2009, 10:06:05 PM »

The door story doesn't make any sense for alot of reasons.

1.  The lock on the door was NOT too high for Haleigh to reach.  It may stick, but it was not too high.

2.  The screen door closes and slams automatically, that is why it was propped open

3.  The inside wood door also closes automatically slowly but must have been stuck open by clothing on the floor.

IF Misty is lying and the door wasn't locked then Haleigh could have just walked out on her own.  If the door was locked then it's likely that someone they know, or someone that knows the trailer came in and took Haleigh.

EXACTLY!

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1970 on: March 11, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »

wyks...here is a copy of the post. You may have already seen it. Mod's please delete for me if it isn't ok. I've got to run out for a bit.

Justwhatithought wrote:
Heres what i think happened....A **** friend helped certain parties in the bio (mother-so-called)clan to nab Haleigh)oh yeah Marie,Chad, am I gettin warm,(grandpa),hows JACKSONVILLE? I know ,ya wanted to teach RC a lesson,never dreamed it would blow up so big ,so fast..yada yada... Well it did..an none of you are gonna get away with it..Marcus ya know yalls bud is gonna nut on ya..and there won't be no -"gettin custody of lil butterbean"- move..live child support free everafter Crystal.. If ya got any brains at all ..take her back .. JACKSONVILLE EGH??? I BLAME YOU MARIE !Gramps,chad....do the right thing..TAKE HER BACK!! MHO and whatnot..(sign on the fencepost...."Granpa was a step"

sounds like your theory a bit, doesn't it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: March 11, 2009, 10:09:15 PM »

wyks...here is a copy of the post. You may have already seen it. Mod's please delete for me if it isn't ok. I've got to run out for a bit.

Justwhatithought wrote:
Heres what i think happened....A **** friend helped certain parties in the bio (mother-so-called)clan to nab Haleigh)oh yeah Marie,Chad, am I gettin warm,(grandpa),hows JACKSONVILLE? I know ,ya wanted to teach RC a lesson,never dreamed it would blow up so big ,so fast..yada yada... Well it did..an none of you are gonna get away with it..Marcus ya know yalls bud is gonna nut on ya..and there won't be no -"gettin custody of lil butterbean"- move..live child support free everafter Crystal.. If ya got any brains at all ..take her back .. JACKSONVILLE EGH??? I BLAME YOU MARIE !Gramps,chad....do the right thing..TAKE HER BACK!! MHO and whatnot..(sign on the fencepost...."Granpa was a step"

Tabby - do you have the link to where this post came from?  I always like to read the posts around it or other posts by the same person.  TIA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: March 11, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »

Justwhatithought wrote:

what??? this is wild...can someone translate into something that this mere monkey can understand?? this if I am reading right could put a whole new slant on things...

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: March 11, 2009, 10:09:38 PM »

forgot the link...sorry

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p282
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: March 11, 2009, 10:12:02 PM »

wow! good find there Tabby...this is interesting that this comes out the same day that the bio mom gets an attorney....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: March 11, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »

I'm not seeing that post there.  Do you know what page it's on?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1976 on: March 11, 2009, 10:12:10 PM »

If this monkey moo could make a suggestion here...I am going to donate to the reward fund..check will be in the mail tomorrow....if someone has an address great, otherwise I will get it on my own...rather than donating to either Rons or Crystals camps...they can manage on their own if the locals are providing for their needs right now...my focus is on Haleigh, not them...

Really, are you kidding me that the wedding is tomorrow? why?
tsk..tsk..Cookie walks away shaking her head .... who could celebrate what should be the happiest day of your life, or one of them, while you are going through the worst hell of your life...Cookie is confused.... ::MonkeyConfused::just my opinion...each to their own...but I could not be picking out dresses, I heard that Misty will have 2...I would be lucky to get dressed every day...let alone trying to look "radiant" for my wedding day....but hey,,,that is just me and my thoughts...sad...
I know the last thing on my mind would be a wedding, and picking out dresses, I don't think so. Well at least there won't be a honeymoon.
No need for a honeymoon,  Im sure Ron has already seen Mistie's uhhhh moon and the other way around,,,,,
I'm sure of that 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1977 on: March 11, 2009, 10:12:18 PM »

Justwhatithought wrote:

I swear this sounds like Misty to me 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1978 on: March 11, 2009, 10:13:36 PM »

OK  I asked a friend of mine  ( he's not in Satsuma but he is law inforcment) about why LE might take the door and he said it could be for a number of reasons, uhh   say Le finds something that belonged to Haleigh and it has a rip or something in it, they could possible figure out if the door handle made that rip, or they find her body and there is contusions on it somewhere, then they can find out if the door did it or rule that out,  and so forth and so on, he said most likely just for future evaluation.....

That makes a lot of sense.  Thanks.

MM
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: March 11, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »

I'm not seeing that post there.  Do you know what page it's on?

#5798 is where I copied it from. I'm still looking for the original poster. That was a reply to him/her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.