April 27, 2024, 05:20:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107071 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »

SEE?   

You never picked it up!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »

JuJu ~ I am a freelance designer.  Lately it has mostly been wedding gowns, but I do womens fashion.  My first show where I was headlining was to be the weekend of June 13th, but that was cutting it close given I am due the end of June.  I still was aiming to get it done, but after yesterday I have had to throw in that towel. There will be other years, so I am going to take it easy for now and continue with some sketches, and come back fresh maybe in the Fall or for next Spring.  I am cutting back being down at the store too, maybe only venture a few times a week, if even that.  I do have one wedding gown currently in production that I can not quit on, so that will be my focus for those times when I need to be productive.

Hope that splains it for ya!

I know you've heard this but please take care of yourself and the babies.  I spent a week in the hospital with meningitis, listeria and encephalitis.  They weren't sure they could keep me from falling into a coma but they did and I'm very lucky to be alive.  I was home for a week, went for a follow-up and was put right back in to the hospital for bronchitis.  I'm considered high-risk anyway and my perinatologist was my attending but she had the the heads of Infectious Diseases and Neurology consulting the first time and worked with Pulmonology the second.  After 4 weeks I was finally released from bed rest but given another week off to continue regaining strength.  Imminent death is scary but wondering how the baby is after the antibiotics, antivirals and other stuff is scarier.  16 weeks to go and I just want to see the little girl to make sure she's ok, you know?

I'll be thinking of you on modified bed rest.  Be well.  Smile

I'm so sorry, MQ.  I will be praying for you and your baby girl.

Dolce, I am thinking of you and the twins and praying for all of you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:41 PM »

hi gypsy, lurkers and guests! *waves*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:57 PM »

You all don't think I can keep talking to and by myself, but you'd be amazed how long I can keep this up.

Just sayin...................

haha, ohhhm here! how are you tonight cbb?

Really tired, but I wanted to touch base with everyone...............

We gotta make sure we're all well and kickin' right?   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2009, 11:06:47 PM »

You all don't think I can keep talking to and by myself, but you'd be amazed how long I can keep this up.

Just sayin...................

haha, ohhhm here! how are you tonight cbb?

Really tired, but I wanted to touch base with everyone...............

We gotta make sure we're all well and kickin' right?   

absolutely! you still have time to wind relax a bit and hit the sheets at a reasonable hour, so ill be watching you missy.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 09, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

Yooo-hoooo!  Anybody still in the room?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »

hey there muffy!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2009, 11:10:25 PM »

JuJu ~ I am a freelance designer.  Lately it has mostly been wedding gowns, but I do womens fashion.  My first show where I was headlining was to be the weekend of June 13th, but that was cutting it close given I am due the end of June.  I still was aiming to get it done, but after yesterday I have had to throw in that towel. There will be other years, so I am going to take it easy for now and continue with some sketches, and come back fresh maybe in the Fall or for next Spring.  I am cutting back being down at the store too, maybe only venture a few times a week, if even that.  I do have one wedding gown currently in production that I can not quit on, so that will be my focus for those times when I need to be productive.

Hope that splains it for ya!

I know you've heard this but please take care of yourself and the babies.  I spent a week in the hospital with meningitis, listeria and encephalitis.  They weren't sure they could keep me from falling into a coma but they did and I'm very lucky to be alive.  I was home for a week, went for a follow-up and was put right back in to the hospital for bronchitis.  I'm considered high-risk anyway and my perinatologist was my attending but she had the the heads of Infectious Diseases and Neurology consulting the first time and worked with Pulmonology the second.  After 4 weeks I was finally released from bed rest but given another week off to continue regaining strength.  Imminent death is scary but wondering how the baby is after the antibiotics, antivirals and other stuff is scarier.  16 weeks to go and I just want to see the little girl to make sure she's ok, you know?

I'll be thinking of you on modified bed rest.  Be well.  Smile

I'm so sorry, MQ.  I will be praying for you and your baby girl.

Dolce, I am thinking of you and the twins and praying for all of you.

Thank you, Bearly! I had missed MQ's post. I, too, join Bearly in prayer for you and your girl, MQ. I'm so sorry you have those worries on you, but you are carrying a miracle and I'm beleveig that God's eye is on you both.  HUGS!

Dolce! It's good to see you are feeling better!   
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »

I'm here!!!!! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

Thanks Cbb..just lurking..catching up with what is going on with the other Monkeys.

A1 ..I agree with Muffy...the store should be easily able to figure out who the employee was going through your bags.  I think they even know who it is, but just didn't want to tell you.  I would go to meet with them tomorrow and I think they will apologize..and I would hope besides the gift certificate to you ..tehy get their employees a refresher course in how to treat customers.   

Thank you Gypsy!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2009, 11:11:58 PM »

MUFFY!!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2009, 11:12:28 PM »

ROLLCALL:  MyTime......................Absent               Jackie...........................Absent                   CBB...............................Absent       GE..................Absent    Peanut..............................Absent      Buds Girl..................................Absent        Hmmmmmmmm......

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2009, 11:12:40 PM »

I'm here!!!!! 

DOODLE!!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2009, 11:13:34 PM »

MUFFY!!!   

Hey peanut !
Hey Monkeydoodle!

Thanks CBB!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »

I got ice cream!!!  Is it against the law to eat all  the chocolate off the outside, put it back, and get another one???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2009, 11:14:22 PM »

ROLLCALL:  MyTime......................Absent               Jackie...........................Absent                   CBB...............................Absent       GE..................Absent    Peanut..............................Absent      Buds Girl..................................Absent    Bearly.................................. HERE!!!         Hmmmmmmmm......

I didn't post it, but I can edit it!!!      
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2009, 11:14:30 PM »

ROLLCALL:  MyTime......................Absent               Jackie...........................Absent                   CBB...............................Absent       GE..................Absent    Peanut..............................Absent      Buds Girl..................................Absent        Hmmmmmmmm......

And hello to Bearly, who I missed 'cause you were checkin' roll call   

MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15:10 PM »

whats everyone doin?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

I got ice cream!!!  Is it against the law to eat all  the chocolate off the outside, put it back, and get another one???

Isn't that the way your Supposed to do it?

here isn't a Vanilla Person in here is there??   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »

MMMM!  IIIIIIICE CREAM 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.