April 28, 2024, 02:05:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107087 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Being lazy!!!  You???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »

Hi Monkey Doodle, Im just layin in bed, eating ice cream, RM is in LR asleep in his chair.

I can't believe it was you with the broom......................  always, you should fill everyone in......   
Ok, I had the AC on and suddenly big bubbles appeared in the paint in the ceiling.  I couldnt figure out what they were, so I poked them with a broom!!!!  The bubbles were full of water and the water started coming down the walls!!!!  Then more bubbles.  The carpet was getting wet, I didnt know what to do.  Then the fire alarm went off!  I couldnt reach it on the ceiling so I hit it with the broom til it and the battery thing came apart.  I didnt know what to do, so I was going to go up in the attic to find out.  (the whole time I am telling the monkeys what is going on)  then the fire alarm starts wailing outside because it is wired to the alarm system.  At the same time, the fire department shows up because they are automatically called when there is a fire at our house.  (one of them was cute)  It was a wild day, and you know I still run into some of them as they buy their groceries at the same store!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2009, 11:27:22 PM »

OK, PEANUT GALLERY!!!! DOWN HERE........................... NOW!!!!

word. the usual suspects.

I LOVE IT!!!   

Bearly? You'd honestly go to Baskin Robbins and order Vanilla???   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »

Hi Monkey Doodle, Im just layin in bed, eating ice cream, RM is in LR asleep in his chair.

I can't believe it was you with the broom......................  always, you should fill everyone in......   

Sorry A-1, I don't know how to fix it so your highlights are right...
Oh Muffy, I love that little gir!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2009, 11:29:41 PM »

Ok, I had the AC on and suddenly big bubbles appeared in the paint in the ceiling.  I couldnt figure out what they were, so I poked them with a broom!!!!  The bubbles were full of water and the water started coming down the walls!!!!  Then more bubbles.  The carpet was getting wet, I didnt know what to do.  Then the fire alarm went off!  I couldnt reach it on the ceiling so I hit it with the broom til it and the battery thing came apart.  I didnt know what to do, so I was going to go up in the attic to find out.  (the whole time I am telling the monkeys what is going on)  then the fire alarm starts wailing outside because it is wired to the alarm system.  At the same time, the fire department shows up because they are automatically called when there is a fire at our house.  (one of them was cute)  It was a wild day, and you know I still run into some of them as they buy their groceries at the same store!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

At one point when she spotted yet another bubble, abou six of us posted as fast as we could..................  Bearly, step back from the broom............... 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »

Ohhh my!  The things you will do to meet firemen, A-l! 

But it's a good thing you did to relieve the water building up behind the sheet rocked ceiling.  It could have collapsed on you 

It must have been one heck of a mess to clean up afterward...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2009, 11:30:45 PM »

whats everyone doin?

watching forensic files and trying to convince myself that orange and green peanut m&ms have less calories than the others. how about you?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »

ROFLMAO!!!

At one point when she spotted yet another bubble, abou six of us posted as fast as we could..................  Bearly, step back from the broom............... 
That was what was so funny, I would tell you all what was happening and while I was poking the bubbles, everyone was typing about it!!!!  Hahahahahahahahahaha

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

But it's a good thing you did to relieve the water building up behind the sheet rocked ceiling.  It could have collapsed on you 

Oh it was, and the bad thing is, RM still has not fixed the line in the attic!!!!  It will do it again!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »

whats everyone doin?

watching forensic files and trying to convince myself that orange and green peanut m&ms have less calories than the others. how about you?

Honey, M&Ms have ALL the food groups!

Green is veggies, and orange is cantaloupe!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »

Oh it was, and the bad thing is, RM still has not fixed the line in the attic!!!!  It will do it again!!!

Well, if it does, be sure and Ohm me!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2009, 11:36:47 PM »

Well, if it does, be sure and Ohm me!!   
Ok!

MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2009, 11:37:38 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Bored, watching the storm outside
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Honey, M&Ms have ALL the food groups!

Green is veggies, and orange is cantaloupe!!!   

awesome...im officially one very healthy girl!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Where are you???  We are under tornado watch!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »

whats everyone doin?

aw...come it by me and share my m&ms! what kind of storm, not snow or sleet, i hope?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2009, 11:40:27 PM »

I've got t grab a shower, but I'll be back!!
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Kansas City area MO
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Kansas City area MO
Cool, I wanna come shopping with you!!!!

MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

whats everyone doin?

Kansas City area MO
Cool, I wanna come shopping with you!!!!

I'm in!! I love shopping!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.