April 28, 2024, 10:13:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107115 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: March 10, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »

last pic, my son in the pool. me with my lilly white legs sunbathing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

Re:
« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2009, 08:35:16 AM »

Lucinda, do you not have a top on? is that you to the right of the picture?
your legs sure don't look white to me! they look really well shaped and tan to me! I am jealous...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

Re:
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2009, 08:45:42 AM »

your legs sure don't look white to me! they look really well shaped and tan to me! I am jealous...

thats me, I had a top on, but undid the back and held it under my chest.  Hubby took this pc, I did a fake tan spray tho.  Shhhh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

Re:
« Reply #323 on: March 10, 2009, 08:49:31 AM »

thats me, I had a top on, but undid the back and held it under my chest.  Hubby took this pc, I did a fake tan spray tho.  Shhhh

lookin good!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #324 on: March 10, 2009, 09:16:02 AM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome home!!!!!!!  Tell me more about your trip........

Hugs Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 10, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »

anyway, it does not matter about beauty or hottness, by the way, I turn 44 this month.  I have scleroderma, (google it if you havent heard of it)  But, yes, I have no confidence, I think I look fat and ugly.  I shy away from compliments.  I get hit up all the time cos of my beauty (I hate to even say that)  my brain, however is worth a lot more than people give me credit for.

eh?

whats eh mean cookie? 

Directed to musings.  Say what you mean straight to my face.  We can do discussions in here.  Cookie, not being mean or nasty, but what do you mean to ask me?  Love Lucinda

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: March 10, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »

Lucinda -- you are on a roll today.  You are cracking me up.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 10, 2009, 09:25:55 AM »

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome home!!!!!!!  Tell me more about your trip........

Hugs Magic 
hey magic, had the best time. I will fill you in.  I had one emergency dialysis treatment, but was expecting it. Then rock on from there on.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 10, 2009, 09:27:37 AM »

anyway, it does not matter about beauty or hottness, by the way, I turn 44 this month.  I have scleroderma, (google it if you havent heard of it)  But, yes, I have no confidence, I think I look fat and ugly.  I shy away from compliments.  I get hit up all the time cos of my beauty (I hate to even say that)  my brain, however is worth a lot more than people give me credit for.

eh?

whats eh mean cookie? 

Directed to musings.  Say what you mean straight to my face.  We can do discussions in here.  Cookie, not being mean or nasty, but what do you mean to ask me?  Love Lucinda

just that I was giving you a huge compliment and I sure was not implying that you or your brain was not worth just as much....sorry if you took it that way...why are you being confrontational? I am really perplexed....usually when someone compliments you, a thank you would be in order..but hey, that is just me...sorry if you were offended...I  love it if someone told me that I looked good , call me crazy I guess...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 10, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »

fruck me pooky, I cant stand dickheads 
real mates know the real me. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 10, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »

fruck me pooky, I cant stand dickheads 
real mates know the real me. 

You scared off SS -- Eh means I don't understand. 
BTW, is your form of scleroderma mild with flare ups.  Been reading about it. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »

eh?

whats eh mean cookie? 

just that I was giving you a huge compliment and I sure was not implying that you or your brain was not worth just as much....sorry if you took it that way...why are you being confrontational? I am really perplexed....usually when someone compliments you, a thank you would be in order..but hey, that is just me...sorry if you were offended...I  love it if someone told me that I looked good , call me crazy I guess...

thanks cookie, and sorry, you done nothing wrong.  Its all my fault. 
Im really getting better, been raped by 9 men one after the other, while tied to a tree at cemetery.  Thats my mental headfuck i was just 15.  Now, i am a hard woman.  Actually it was eleven men that raped me.  One after the other. 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »

Hi Lucinda,

I'm not Cookie but I can tell you I would die for those legs. 

I keep getting on the treadmill, the bad part is I only do it once a month, lol.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts. 

Hope you had a wonderful time with your son,  I have my only daughter right in the same town with me.  She is 28 has a 4yr old and a 2 yr old and is gonna have my 3rd grand baby in August.  We are either on the phone or together or on IM all day.  We have kind of made a pack not to move too far away from each other.  So far the furthest has been 4 miles.

Had quite a crazy Sunday afternoon, my daughter called my crying hysterically and I couldn't get her to talk.  Finally she said Rylan CUT.....then more crying.  Well, of course, I thought the worse, Rylan caught of his finger, his toe, his hand........she finally got out the word curls and I knew what she meant.  Rylan my 4 year old grandson cut off all of my 2yr old Rosie's curls.  She went from golden curls to a horrid mullet.  Worse than JVM......my daughter immediately took her to a salon and they did the best they could but she now has a short lil boys haircut, sort of a short bob.  At least he didn't touch the front, she still has her lil bangs.  Her husband and my husband don't understand why we are so upset, we know it could be a much worse thing.  It is just something about those first lil girl curls that you grow so attached to and she was just now getting piggy tails.

Oh well, she thinks she looks beautiful and Rylan may never use scissors again......lol.  My husband says her face is her money maker and he is right.  She has blue eyes that just dazzle, and a smile that melts hearts.  I still think the worst part of the whole thing was hearing my daughter cry so heartbroken, no matter how old our kids get, we still get that same lurch in the stomach when they cry.  She is getting over it now too and we are now just hoping it grows in longer and thicker.

Love ya mate..........

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 10, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »

Lucinda...that is awful...I am sorry that happened to you, truly...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 10, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »

Magic Eyes....my 5 yr old grand daughter just had her hair cut to shoulder length bob...almost 10 inches cut off of her hair! she wanted it cut for a while now...I was really upset, tried talking her out of it, but she wanted it...She does look absolutely darling with it cut...it made me sad at first cause she looked so grown up but now I love it....She does too!
they grow up so fast don't they?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 10, 2009, 09:46:46 AM »

Oh Magic -- I understand about the hair.  I am so sorry.  My daughter is 4 and the love of my life.  I am the only one allowed to cut her hair.  We will pray that with spring the hair will grow. 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 10, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »

Lucinda, I can't even believe what you wrote, that is terrible.  Were the men found and punished?  Did you have counseling?  I don't really think you come off hard at all, you do have a different way of saying things but after reading all of your posts, most people understand that.  You are a very honest, hard working woman who doesn't seem the least bit shy about expressing her opinions.  I value that in people.  I still rarely post because I second guess my every other word.

To think you have this in your past and you are still the amazing Lucinda is a miracle to me.  I hope your heart and mind has had time to heal in some way.  I am so very sorry that you had to go through something so traumatic.  My heart just breaks for you.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 10, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »

Lucinda, I can't even believe what you wrote, that is terrible.  Were the men found and punished?  Did you have counseling?  I don't really think you come off hard at all, you do have a different way of saying things but after reading all of your posts, most people understand that.  You are a very honest, hard working woman who doesn't seem the least bit shy about expressing her opinions.  I value that in people.  I still rarely post because I second guess my every other word.

To think you have this in your past and you are still the amazing Lucinda is a miracle to me.  I hope your heart and mind has had time to heal in some way.  I am so very sorry that you had to go through something so traumatic.  My heart just breaks for you.

Hugs, Magic 

Lucinda -- you have a way with words but you are not hard.  My sweet friend, I too am just speechless -- I cannot find the words now because I am still processing this -- I love you.  Please email me.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: March 10, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »

thanks magic I love you
cookie, I am a survivor, and thats all that counts.
I need to follow my dream for justice and uncovering conspiricies.  Victims of crime, thats my dream.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:22 AM »

I shouldnt have said so much, but one of the rapist was the mayors son.  I couldnt say jack shit to my paRENTS, COSA MY DAD WOULD HAve given me a hiding from here to hell.  Italian father, 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.