April 28, 2024, 06:00:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107103 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »

thanks magic I love you
cookie, I am a survivor, and thats all that counts.
I need to follow my dream for justice and uncovering conspiricies.  Victims of crime, thats my dream.

You go Girl!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #341 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:08 AM »

Cookie and Pooky, thank you for understanding how a cut hair incident can be so troubling.  She went from golden curls, to a lil boy's haircut.  Some places were down to a quarter inch long.  The stylist at the salon says she has even seen worse, seems this happens all the time.  My poor daughter felt so guilty, it was past Rosie's time for nap and she wished she would of just put them down. The kids were in their bedroom for only minutes and Rosie came out and my daughter saw that her hair looked different, she thought it was wet.  So, she went to touch it and long strands of curls came off in her hands.  Their was a whole pile on Rylan's bedroom floor.  Who knew that little kids scissors would be sharp enough for a haircut.  Oh well, what is done is done and she really is still beautiful.  Instead of it making her look older it makes her look younger.  She was a preemie and is still under 10 percent of her height on the charts, she is gonna be a tiny lil thing.  I have a sister that is 4' 11" inches, so we are hoping that Rosie at least makes it to 5". 

I told my daughter, instead of being sad, we should count our blessings that it was just hair.  I wish Caylee's was still growing.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 10, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »

Lucinda...that is awful...I am sorry that happened to you, truly...

Lucinda, I can't even believe what you wrote, that is terrible.  Were the men found and punished?  Did you have counseling?  I don't really think you come off hard at all, you do have a different way of saying things but after reading all of your posts, most people understand that.  You are a very honest, hard working woman who doesn't seem the least bit shy about expressing her opinions.  I value that in people.  I still rarely post because I second guess my every other word.

To think you have this in your past and you are still the amazing Lucinda is a miracle to me.  I hope your heart and mind has had time to heal in some way.  I am so very sorry that you had to go through something so traumatic.  My heart just breaks for you.

Hugs, Magic 

Lucinda -- you have a way with words but you are not hard.  My sweet friend, I too am just speechless -- I cannot find the words now because I am still processing this -- I love you.  Please email me.

Im fine.  Im better than fine.  You must all know the love I have for my son. He is all that matters,  and I am so proud of him, he is so happy and out going, and making a lot of money.  One thing guys, I never let my head frucks take over my mother role to my son.  And, yes I am so proud I brought up such a sweet and succseful young man, with lots of love.  He is fine, and I am proud of him.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 10, 2009, 10:13:43 AM »

Magic Eyes...my little grand daughter thinks that her hair was donated to Locks of Love so she was happy....actually it was not quite long enough to be sent there from what the hair dresser said, but GD thinks it went to a little girl who needed hair...It still made me a bit sad when she cut that much off of her hair, down to her waist beautiful blonde hair, now at just above the shoulders..all part of growing up I guess..

It seems that child cutting another child's hair off is pretty common...or even cutting their own hair..can always spot it...one side of head has no hair or bangs that are cut off at the hair line tee hee! thank goodness it grows back!

I wish Caylee could still grow her hair as well...sigh....

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #344 on: March 10, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »

I shouldnt have said so much, but one of the rapist was the mayors son.  I couldnt say jack shit to my paRENTS, COSA MY DAD WOULD HAve given me a hiding from here to hell.  Italian father, 

Lucinda, you can talk just about anything in musings.  We are here to listen.  I understand about not telling, my whole family had an issue with an abusing uncle.  Not one of us said a word, we all later found out that he abused us all.  All of my sisters, all of my cousins and no one spoke out.  It just wasn't done then, we all felt like we had done something wrong.  Boy, I sure made sure my daughter know that she can tell me anything.  I think if we all do this, we can slowly break the cycle of generational abuse.  People that have never been sexually abused or raped or beaten can't believe that we don't tell but we just didn't.  I just turned 54 and even though I knew my parents would believe me, I still thought I had done something wrong.  After talking with all of my other abused family members, they all said the same thing.  This went on for years, he was finally caught abusing his own granddaughter.

My mom always said, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  I only wish I was half as strong as you Lucinda.  You make us all proud.

Hugs, Magic 

PS:  Want to know a secret?  I think I am so cool to have an Aussie friend.  Love ya mate.....(love using that word).

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 10, 2009, 10:21:18 AM »

I went to one counselling session, and the man "counselling me"  tried to draw this circle of abuse, then he started telling me about his wife rooting around, and I swear to god, I consoled him"   
I dont need counselling, actually, after being raped by 11 men, possibly I have some insight.  Shouldnt have said so much in here, one day my ex hubby bashed me so badly, he thought he killed me, tried to dump my body in SA waters, but i was so good AT SNORKELING WITH THE ROCKS, i sorry for caps.  Anyway Im alive

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 10, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »

I also have an Aussie friend on another forum....she is a good mate as well...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2009, 10:26:05 AM »

thanks cookie
wasnt being mean or nasty to you before

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »

Blonde's mother Sadie has passed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4668.new#new

Thread for Blonde.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »

Blonde's mother Sadie has passed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4668.new#new

Thread for Blonde.

Thanks for letting us know, Dolce.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »

Klaas or one of the mods could you please move my above post for Blonde to the thread Dolce set up. I thought that was were I was. Guess not. I feel like such a goof. Thank You so much
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

Cookie and Pooky, thank you for understanding how a cut hair incident can be so troubling.  She went from golden curls, to a lil boy's haircut.  Some places were down to a quarter inch long.  The stylist at the salon says she has even seen worse, seems this happens all the time.  My poor daughter felt so guilty, it was past Rosie's time for nap and she wished she would of just put them down. The kids were in their bedroom for only minutes and Rosie came out and my daughter saw that her hair looked different, she thought it was wet.  So, she went to touch it and long strands of curls came off in her hands.  Their was a whole pile on Rylan's bedroom floor.  Who knew that little kids scissors would be sharp enough for a haircut.  Oh well, what is done is done and she really is still beautiful.  Instead of it making her look older it makes her look younger.  She was a preemie and is still under 10 percent of her height on the charts, she is gonna be a tiny lil thing.  I have a sister that is 4' 11" inches, so we are hoping that Rosie at least makes it to 5". 

I told my daughter, instead of being sad, we should count our blessings that it was just hair.  I wish Caylee's was still growing.

Hugs, Magic 

Awww magic.... my now 19 year old son sneaked the clippers,yes,the buzz clippers out when I was taking care of my now 16 year old (changing lead wires on his monitor,he was a SIDS baby) and hooking him back up and he buzzed the top of his sisters hair.. I heared the bzzz and went running and he was just a smiling. Smile gave sissy a lovely haircut Smile
I and they remember it quite fondly.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2009, 09:17:46 PM »

Hi monkey family, I am trying really hard to put a web page together for a missing person and could really use some help as I am not very web page savvy.. If one of you wonderful monkeys can help,please e-mail me at d_nicks@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

MyTime I see you up there. How you doing?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

HI GE - I was just reading back - I am good and you!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:43 PM »

HI GE - I was just reading back - I am good and you!!   
Doing okay,
Got some good news today. My nephews wife just had their 3rd baby a girl. It is so neat to have a new baby in the family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:13 PM »

MISSSED YOU LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:52 PM »

Hi GE - Congrats on the newest family member!!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:20 PM »

Thanks Jackie, That means I get to go shopping for baby things. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:16 PM »

Thanks Jackie, That means I get to go shopping for baby things. 

It's so hard to limit yourself when it comes to baby stuff - it's just so cute and tiny!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.