April 27, 2024, 11:52:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107048 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 02:45:55 AM »

Can you please delete it now!!  Thank you!!

Sorry CBB for all the edits again!!

I knew I should not have said anything!!  I thought it was just us and wouldn't be requoted!!  I thought it would remain private at least for now!! 

I am off to bed now!!  Night Everyone!!!  Please don't discuss it here!!  Thanks!!

Mt, I have a really bad upper respiratory cold and I am going to bed too.  I am thinking of you though and will talk tomorrow.  xoxoxo
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2009, 02:47:08 AM »

I knew I should not have said anything!!  I thought it was just us and wouldn't be requoted!!  I thought it would remain private at least for now!! 

I am off to bed now!!  Night Everyone!!!  Please don't discuss it here!!  Thanks!!

Mt, I have a really bad upper respiratory cold and I am going to bed too.  I am thinking of you though and will talk tomorrow.  xoxoxo
Good Night MT and MM!!!
Sweet Dreams
xoxoxoxoxoxo
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2009, 02:47:34 AM »

BG - nanners!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2009, 02:48:06 AM »

I'm sorry, Sweet Pea.  I'll help however I can.

Oh, God, I knew she killed him, why did anyone give her that damn hammer in the first place?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2009, 02:48:12 AM »

I can' wait for the responses from this crew, but here goes............

I've been filling out an application to refinance the lakehouse because the rates are down. I have a 30 yr. fixed, and was applying for another for the balance due.

I got to thinking.....................

All mortgages have all the interest up front, right?

So, if I just applied for a simple home equity loan and used it to pay off the existing mortgage, then I'd have simple interest to pay and every time I made a pmt. a bunch more would come off the principle, and I'd have the house paid for in about 6 years according to my calaculations, making the exact payment I'm makng now.

What am I missng?
I am not sure about just paying interest on the equity loan. Without going into how much you owe and what you asking to borrow, would make a difference. But would you get the same low rate on an equity loan as a refinance loan?

Home Equity Loans run about 3/4 -1 percent higher. But that's still 1.5 percent lower than my existing mortgage. I owe 129K, and the original mortgage was 160k. The house appraised for 273k. I'm paying $666.13 every 2 weeks. I'm thinking if I continue the payments on 129k exactly as I am, the principle would come down a LOT quicker because the interest would be simple rather than "amoritized".  Does that make sense?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2009, 02:48:23 AM »

BG - nanners!!!

back atcha

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2009, 02:48:23 AM »

Good Night MM
Sweet Dreams
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2009, 02:50:52 AM »

Sorry, forgot to say goodnight to everyone.  Wow, sure can come up and down in here.  I am feeling like doo doo right now with a horrible racking cough.  Thanks for the laughs though.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2009, 02:52:36 AM »

Sorry, forgot to say goodnight to everyone.  Wow, sure can come up and down in here.  I am feeling like doo doo right now with a horrible racking cough.  Thanks for the laughs though.   

Night, mm.  Please take care of yourself.  Vicks on feet w/socks !   XOXO

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2009, 02:52:43 AM »

Disinfecting the cage!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:09 AM »

I've been filling out an application to refinance the lakehouse because the rates are down. I have a 30 yr. fixed, and was applying for another for the balance due.

So, if I just applied for a simple home equity loan and used it to pay off the existing mortgage, then I'd have simple interest to pay and every time I made a pmt. a bunch more would come off the principle, and I'd have the house paid for in about 6 years according to my calaculations, making the exact payment I'm makng now.

What am I missng?
I am not sure about just paying interest on the equity loan. Without going into how much you owe and what you asking to borrow, would make a difference. But would you get the same low rate on an equity loan as a refinance loan?

Home Equity Loans run about 3/4 -1 percent higher. But that's still 1.5 percent lower than my existing mortgage. I owe 129K, and the original mortgage was 160k. The house appraised for 273k. I'm paying $666.13 every 2 weeks. I'm thinking if I continue the payments on 129k exactly as I am, the principle would come down a LOT quicker because the interest would be simple rather than "amoritized".  Does that make sense?

The interest would still be compound.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 02:54:49 AM »

What am I missng?

I guess it's been so long since I have had to think about these things. But can you us the Equity loan payments as tax deductable interest for you income. That doesn't sound right. Hope you get what I am trying to say.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2009, 02:55:07 AM »

MT CALL ME!!!!!  I just took my Ambien!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2009, 02:55:15 AM »

Night, mm.  Please take care of yourself.  Vicks on feet w/socks !   XOXO

Thanks Buds - I knew I forgot something.  Pick up Vicks tomorrow.  Nite nite XoXoXo
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2009, 02:57:19 AM »

CBB did you get my email yesterday?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2009, 02:58:28 AM »

Nite Sleepy Monkeys!

MT may you sleep in the arms of your angels.

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2009, 02:59:21 AM »

Nite Sleepy Monkeys!

MT may you sleep in the arms of your angels.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2009, 03:00:17 AM »

Oh Jackie I hope all is okay.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:53 AM »

Oh Jackie I hope all is okay.
GE

Everything is fine.  MT likes to talk to me right after I take my sleeping pill - she thinks she gets more info out of me.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2009, 03:02:51 AM »

cbb, not to be a pain but could you please edit my text out of my original post i just quoted? i edited it out here and replaced it with a pic, but the original needs a good wiping clean. *puppy eyes*

thank you!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 03:24:06 AM by CBB » Logged

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.