April 27, 2024, 12:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107049 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #460 on: March 12, 2009, 12:20:02 AM »

babscat ~  I know what you mean about critters.     My front yard is being dug up by armadillos.  We have a lot of white tailed deer, squirrels, possoms, coons etc. My front yard is wide open.  I put a 6 foot wood fence that runs on either side of the house and down the sides, with a 6 ft. wire horse fence across the back.  We live on a bit of a slope, with a creek below, lots of oak trees.  I have 3 hounds and a couple of yorkies, so needed the fenced yard.  What I did was fence in one corner of the wood fence with black chain link fencing and I put my garden in there.  My dogs would LOVE to roll in the fresh soil, I'm sure, if given the chance. 

You were left with rows of holes eh?  Durned critters...
MuffBee next time you talk with BabsKats ask her about all the critters they feed. They even fed a vulture at one time even gave him a name and everything

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: March 12, 2009, 12:20:11 AM »

hi!!!!!!!!!!!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 12, 2009, 12:21:39 AM »

babscat ~  I know what you mean about critters.     My front yard is being dug up by armadillos.  We have a lot of white tailed deer, squirrels, possoms, coons etc. My front yard is wide open.  I put a 6 foot wood fence that runs on either side of the house and down the sides, with a 6 ft. wire horse fence across the back.  We live on a bit of a slope, with a creek below, lots of oak trees.  I have 3 hounds and a couple of yorkies, so needed the fenced yard.  What I did was fence in one corner of the wood fence with black chain link fencing and I put my garden in there.  My dogs would LOVE to roll in the fresh soil, I'm sure, if given the chance. 

You were left with rows of holes eh?  Durned critters...
I was in awe with the armadillos my first stay here about 8 years ago, thought they were the cutest little buggers, my friends here live north of town in wooded hills and they were all over the place, as they had no lawn as such they weren't considered pests.  When we moved to our house, the first thing the neighbor behind us said was "I hate armadillos, so if you hear guns popping in the middle of the night, its just me ridding the neighborhood of ugly pests".  Nasty man, am surprised I still have my cats, as he also stated he disliked them too.
We aren't fenced yet, house sits quite a ways back on the property, and are surrounded by a creek on three sides.  Its a very quiet street, maybe 6 cars a day, so haven't worried much about Huggy, takes him 5 minutes to make it up the drive on his short legs.  We are going to have to do something about a fence in the near future though, School Dist. just bought the pasture at end of street and putting in an Elementary, and bus yard ........there goes my peace and tranquility!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #463 on: March 12, 2009, 12:22:05 AM »

Shocking discoveries in Natalee's Thread? 

Can somebody fill me in real quickly?

Real Life is kicking my behind right now................

Always! I wanted to give you a peek at Easter..........   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: March 12, 2009, 12:23:32 AM »

I'm ducking out to check out Natalee's thread for a minute, but want to say HI to everybody first!!!   

I'll be back....................   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #465 on: March 12, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »

OK, what's up?  When I made my last post there was 4 of us members here.  Now it's me and 4 guests!!!!  Where'd you monkeys go?  Come back!!!
Hi, don't know what happened am here never left. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #466 on: March 12, 2009, 12:27:18 AM »

HI CBB
Have a question for you. I noticed today ready Caylee that there is a new poster that is using oldbutgoodies Avi. New posters name is missiontoconvict. Didn't know if I should have said anything to her or not. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #467 on: March 12, 2009, 12:29:21 AM »

hi!!!!!!!!!!!
HI !!!!!!!! Hows the new putter?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: March 12, 2009, 12:30:14 AM »

Shocking discoveries in Natalee's Thread? 

Can somebody fill me in real quickly?

Real Life is kicking my behind right now................

Always! I wanted to give you a peek at Easter..........   

I love the avi!!!  Hi CBB 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: March 12, 2009, 12:31:46 AM »

OK, what's up?  When I made my last post there was 4 of us members here.  Now it's me and 4 guests!!!!  Where'd you monkeys go?  Come back!!!

Monkey confused 
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: March 12, 2009, 12:32:26 AM »

hi!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good I love it, still trying to get used to it and learn everything lol
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #471 on: March 12, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »

Monkey confused 
That's my middle name any more  ( confused)

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #472 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:13 AM »

hi!!!!!!!!!!!

When you learn all the new things can you teach me?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »

hi!!!!!!!!!!!

When you learn all the new things can you teach me?

Lol I'm trying I keep asking friends how to do things 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #474 on: March 12, 2009, 12:47:54 AM »

HI CBB
Have a question for you. I noticed today ready Caylee that there is a new poster that is using oldbutgoodies Avi. New posters name is missiontoconvict. Didn't know if I should have said anything to her or not.  

I noticed it too, GE. I usually wait to hear from the poster with the original. Often, once the newbie hits a time when their "counterpart" is also posting on the same thread, it resolves itself pretty quickly.   

If both want to keep it, it's a first had, first keep, first's choice rule in my way of thinking.  Thanks GE for bringing it to my attention.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #475 on: March 12, 2009, 12:51:46 AM »

HI CBB

I noticed it too, GE. I usually wait to hear from the poster with the original. Often, once the newbie hits a time when their "counterpart" is also posting on the same thread, it resolves itself pretty quickly.   

If both want to keep it, it's a first had, first keep, first's choice rule in my way of thinking.  Thanks GE for bringing it to my attention.   
Okay. I just noticed it my self. Just thought I would mention it. How you tonight?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #476 on: March 12, 2009, 12:54:07 AM »

HI CBB

Okay. I just noticed it my self. Just thought I would mention it. How you tonight?

BEHIND!!!   

This place needs a cheat sheet!   

I'll never catch up.............   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: March 12, 2009, 12:54:56 AM »

Anything new or interesting going on with Caylee or Haleigh?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: March 12, 2009, 12:55:38 AM »

HI CBB

BEHIND!!!   

This place needs a cheat sheet!   

I'll never catch up.............   

Nanners 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #479 on: March 12, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »

Anything new or interesting going on with Caylee or Haleigh?

JACKIE!!!   

You're supposed to be filling ME in!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.