April 27, 2024, 11:20:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107046 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: March 12, 2009, 01:34:09 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

GD is sick, haven't been able to go to beauty supply.  Taking her to dr. tomorrow & it's just down the road so I'm going in & stock up on all MD told me about. 

What you been doing?

Hi MM, MT, CBB, Green Eyes, MD !

Hi BG and GE!  I am sane again!!  Geez, don't ever let me take another percocet in my life!! Glad I didn't get myself banned!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: March 12, 2009, 01:34:09 AM »

Thank you GE, one good thing is I quit smoking...I pray I don't re start.  I can't wait to see my grands..............

Buds,  good to see you, sorry about your granddaughter being sick.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: March 12, 2009, 01:34:51 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

GD is sick, haven't been able to go to beauty supply.  Taking her to dr. tomorrow & it's just down the road so I'm going in & stock up on all MD told me about. 

What you been doing?

Cleaning the fish aquariums with Tim.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:21 AM »

marymary? I see you up there!

Were you just waiting for me to actually go???        

I love you CBB....I was waiting for you all to reunite so I could get some sleep.  Can't sleep when I'm worried about the crew.

Hear that? Marymary loves me and I love her, too, so  to anybody waiting for me to go!!! 

No, no, no --- we all wub you !   We just like to see how late we can make you stay up.  See? Fun !

Well, on that score, you all have been winning hands down!! I'm really tired..............

I'm going to get ready for bed, and I'll check back in......................... 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: March 12, 2009, 01:36:09 AM »

I love you CBB....I was waiting for you all to reunite so I could get some sleep.  Can't sleep when I'm worried about the crew.

Hear that? Marymary loves me and I love her, too, so  to anybody waiting for me to go!!! 

No, no, no --- we all wub you !   We just like to see how late we can make you stay up.  See? Fun !

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #525 on: March 12, 2009, 01:36:54 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

Hi BG and GE!  I am sane again!!  Geez, don't ever let me take another percocet in my life!! Glad I didn't get myself banned!!   
I am glad to see you back. Let me Tell you I was really worried about you. Truly I was. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:31 AM »

Well, on that score, you all have been winning hands down!! I'm really tired..............

Play hooky tomorrow!!  We are!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:44 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

We WUB you, MT!!

I'm pretty quick with the remove button when the need arises!!  A little WARNING would be appreciated though!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: March 12, 2009, 01:38:11 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

Hi Bud's!!   

Have you been following the discussion threads today?

Tried to read up on Natalee but got lost as usual ...

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: March 12, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »

Jammy time!!!   How do you get ready for bed??   Just wonderin.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: March 12, 2009, 01:39:18 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

I am glad to see you back. Let me Tell you I was really worried about you. Truly I was. 

Awwwww, I am sorry!!  Just had me a little melt down..............because I woman, hear me roar!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #531 on: March 12, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »

i got lost on natalees too.

hi ladies!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: March 12, 2009, 01:40:20 AM »

Handcuffs................check!!!
Lights OFF!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: March 12, 2009, 01:41:17 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

We WUB you, MT!!

I'm pretty quick with the remove button when the need arises!!  A little WARNING would be appreciated though!   

Had I known, I would have warned you!!   

I am still remembering!!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: March 12, 2009, 01:41:44 AM »

Aw, I was only kiddin. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #535 on: March 12, 2009, 01:41:47 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

Sorry to hear about about your GD. Hope it's nothing serious.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: March 12, 2009, 01:42:22 AM »

Handcuffs................check!!!
Lights OFF!!

Thanks for the response Jackie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: March 12, 2009, 01:42:37 AM »

i got lost on natalees too.

hi ladies!

It is about time!!   

Hi Peanut!!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: March 12, 2009, 01:42:46 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

But, but it wasn't you typing!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: March 12, 2009, 01:44:04 AM »

BG - how's your hair?

MM - how's the babies?

What you been doing?

But, but it wasn't you typing!!!

Who was it??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.