April 28, 2024, 07:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107105 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2009, 01:32:08 AM »

yep, yep. brownies in the toaster oven! good plan...er...story!

That would call for a knife and a lick.

Safety Tip For The Day:  UNPLUG
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2009, 01:32:23 AM »

CBB, yes this is Gracie and she does like to wear the sunglasses and clothing and stuff.  Some dogs really seem to get into all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2009, 01:33:56 AM »

i drive my kids crazy...i unplug just about everything when not in use.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 13, 2009, 01:34:33 AM »

I got Blueberry Pie flavored ice cream and Key Lime cheesecake filling at the grocery store so I am set for the weekend.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 13, 2009, 01:36:10 AM »

yep, yep. brownies in the toaster oven! good plan...er...story!

That would call for a knife and a lick.

Safety Tip For The Day:  UNPLUG

I've done that with a toaster.

ONCE!

PERSONA NON GRATA

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #645 on: March 13, 2009, 01:36:21 AM »

I got Blueberry Pie flavored ice cream and Key Lime cheesecake filling at the grocery store so I am set for the weekend.

oh yum, i love key lime anything...better get it off the floor tho!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #646 on: March 13, 2009, 01:37:34 AM »

I went grocery shopping this evening and still don't have them put away!   

Bags all over the kitchen, big mess, too tired but guess I have to do it!  I did stop for a riveting episode of NCIS but guess I will at least attempt to get the floor cleared.

Don't you just hate it? I hate doing anything that you have to do more than once. I've been to the grocery store, Thank You. I understand the concept of aisles and cashiers and I did it already. I loaded the car, unloaded it, carried in the bags and put the stuff away.

I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT. The pantry should just do it's part now and stay full after all my effort.   Rolling Eyes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: March 13, 2009, 01:40:28 AM »

I forgot what I was going to say!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: March 13, 2009, 01:41:25 AM »

Bags all over the kitchen, big mess, too tired but guess I have to do it!  I did stop for a riveting episode of NCIS but guess I will at least attempt to get the floor cleared.

Don't you just hate it? I hate doing anything that you have to do more than once. I've been to the grocery store, Thank You. I understand the concept of aisles and cashiers and I did it already. I loaded the car, unloaded it, carried in the bags and put the stuff away.

I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT. The pantry should just do it's part now and stay full after all my effort.   Rolling Eyes

I find it helps if I whistle while I work!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #649 on: March 13, 2009, 01:41:41 AM »

The question is: Are you laughing hysterically about it?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 13, 2009, 01:42:04 AM »

CBB,

Yeah, it's boring to have to do the same things over and over.  And while I was gone, UPS delivered a buncha dog food on top of all the groceries.  Bummer.  Like to eat but not sure it's worth it all. 

Also not sure what the alternative is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: March 13, 2009, 01:42:58 AM »

The question is: Are you laughing hysterically about it?

What????   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #652 on: March 13, 2009, 01:43:19 AM »

I would only do that if someone was supplying me seven dwarves to help.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 13, 2009, 01:43:45 AM »

You mean like those dwarfs?

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: March 13, 2009, 01:45:44 AM »

CBB,

Yeah, it's boring to have to do the same things over and over.  And while I was gone, UPS delivered a buncha dog food on top of all the groceries.  Bummer.  Like to eat but not sure it's worth it all. 

When I was a kid, bag boys would bring your groceries out and all Mom did was flip the trunk button, and they were loaded. What ever happened to service, anyway?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: March 13, 2009, 01:46:39 AM »

You both thought the same thing!!  I am lucky!!  I have "Vickirella" - my pet name for her when she is in trouble!! 

She just loves that name!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 13, 2009, 01:47:36 AM »

CBB,

When I was a kid, bag boys would bring your groceries out and all Mom did was flip the trunk button, and they were loaded. What ever happened to service, anyway?

Oh, yeah, they do that but they always scream like hell when I try to shove them in the trunk and bring them home to make them put it all away!

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #657 on: March 13, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

CBB,

Mowing is another thing like that. It looks SO good, ad I'll be d@#!ed if a week later it doesn't have to be done AGAIN!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: March 13, 2009, 01:48:45 AM »

CBB,

They still do it here, if you ask - sometimes they just do it anyway!!  I always tip them but they are not suppose to be!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #659 on: March 13, 2009, 01:50:09 AM »

You both thought the same thing!!  I am lucky!!  I have "Vickirella" - my pet name for her when she is in trouble!! 

She just loves that name!!   

Enjoy it. I had Mikerella too once upon a time. They grow up and MOVE OUT!!   Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.