April 27, 2024, 07:05:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107039 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2009, 02:35:05 AM »

OMG!        

I'll just crawl under the table now...........................

JACKIE!! GIVE YOURSELF THAT BOO BOO FINGER FROM ME, OK???

I was set up..........................

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2009, 02:35:23 AM »

Hi CBB and Peanut!

Peanut, your pneumonia sounds horrible.  Take care1

aw thank you...im sure ill be fine. cant miss the late nights here, that just wouldnt do since i get my best laughs here!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:53 AM »

Has anyone else ever thought about kidnapping a couple of hitchhikers at gunpoint and bringing them home and forcing them to do all the chores then taking them right back to where you got them and putting them back on the road?  No one would ever believe their story.

No?  Nevermind. . . . . .

taking notes...............

What Grocery Aisle are the guns on?

Aisle 11, Feminine Hygiene--PMS Aids

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:59 AM »

OMG!        

I'll just crawl under the table now...........................

JACKIE!! GIVE YOURSELF THAT BOO BOO FINGER FROM ME, OK???

I was set up..........................

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: March 13, 2009, 02:37:00 AM »

Peanut? I'm sorry you are so sick. Please take care of yourself!

thanks cbb, i am...now if i could just get caught up on caylee, haleigh and natalee, id be all set!

Haleigh thread in a nutshell:

That good?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #725 on: March 13, 2009, 02:37:53 AM »

I didn't have any idea that the pictures had ANYTHING to do with a kind gesture.

It was just a question about a picture!     
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2009, 02:38:14 AM »

Peanut? I'm sorry you are so sick. Please take care of yourself!

thanks cbb, i am...now if i could just get caught up on caylee, haleigh and natalee, id be all set!

Haleigh thread in a nutshell:

ugh. i thought it might be and have avoided alot of it...i just want them to find her and bring whoever[/] it is to justice.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #727 on: March 13, 2009, 02:38:46 AM »

Has anyone else ever thought about kidnapping a couple of hitchhikers at gunpoint and bringing them home and forcing them to do all the chores then taking them right back to where you got them and putting them back on the road?  No one would ever believe their story.

No?  Nevermind. . . . . .

taking notes...............

What Grocery Aisle are the guns on?

Aisle 11, Feminine Hygiene--PMS Aids

You'r killing me, Bearly!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »

I know this is a jump, but I did run across a recipe today on my work computer that I've made for years and it' SO good! I even have pictures if anyone needs a really great Lasagne recipe. It wasburied in the archives, so I e-mailed it to myself. I've made it enough that I don't need to look up the directions anymore.

Are you going to just email is to yourself or are you going to share it with us?

My computer is acting funky.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:27 AM »

Hi Anna,

I read in a previous thread that you have to move and give up your breeding operation.  I am sorry to hear that as I recall how much you enjoy the pups and that you had wanted to be a breeder for a long time.

Your little doggies are the cutest!

Thanks, A's!  Yes, my kids think they are the boss of me now.  But we shall see.  I will make them pay, lol.

Just kidding.  It's just too hard to keep up with it all any more.  I will be better off in apartment without all the maintenance and stuff to do around here.  Once I adjust, if I do, of course.

Can you bring any of the dogs with you?  You'll probably adjust better if you do.  Sometimes I think it would be so nice to move to a smaller townhouse or apartment with no yard work.  But I'm sure I'd be less inclined if it was my kids' idea, lol.  Hope all goes well for you!

I'm on a waiting list for two apartments and one only allows one pet under 20 pounds and I think the other just charges lots of things if you have more than one.

So I am taking the youngest Yorkie.  My Scotties are already gone but they went to a really nice couple where the lady is home almost all the time and she is just thrilled to have the company of them.

Yes, it will work out.  I can't do mowing any more for one thing.  Never could actually.  But dog food is heavy, etc. and grooming them never ends, etc.  Not profitable and too much work.  I will paint and read and stay busy, however, always do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 13, 2009, 02:40:10 AM »

I see Bearly and Green Eyes!   

HI!!! 

I have blue eyes!   

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: March 13, 2009, 02:40:18 AM »

I didn't have any idea that the pictures had ANYTHING to do with a kind gesture.

It was just a question about a picture!     
That's what I told MT - it looks like something I could go pick out of the backyard and stick it in a ugly ass vase.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: March 13, 2009, 02:41:48 AM »

I know this is a jump, but I did run across a recipe today on my work computer that I've made for years and it' SO good! I even have pictures if anyone needs a really great Lasagne recipe. It wasburied in the archives, so I e-mailed it to myself. I've made it enough that I don't need to look up the directions anymore.

I am still waitng for my recipe for pork chops!!   

I would like both now!! 

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: March 13, 2009, 02:42:42 AM »

CBB,

Yeah, it's boring to have to do the same things over and over.  And while I was gone, UPS delivered a buncha dog food on top of all the groceries.  Bummer.  Like to eat but not sure it's worth it all. 

Also not sure what the alternative is.

Mowing is another thing like that. It looks SO good, ad I'll be d@#!ed if a week later it doesn't have to be done AGAIN!!!   

I love the smell of fresh cut grass!!  Always thinking of the positives can be such a motivator!!   

I'm not sure I can handle you being so happy.................

Just sayin.

Did you get laid???

and it was make up sex too!!   

I did not edit this, just hit the wrong damn button again, sorry MT

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 08:07:49 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #734 on: March 13, 2009, 02:43:12 AM »

Are you going to just email is to yourself or are you going to share it with us?

It's got full page pictures and is pretty big..................  I just e-mailed MT with it. If you want it, I'll send it to you. It's SO good, and not hard to make.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2009, 02:43:34 AM »

I see Bearly and Green Eyes!   

HI!!! 

Me too!!   

All the food talk has made me hungry now!!   
Hi CBB, MyTime, Peanut, Anna, Bearley

Hi Green Eyes!!!

I believe in miracles!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2009, 02:44:35 AM »

Hi Anna,

I read in a previous thread that you have to move and give up your breeding operation.  I am sorry to hear that as I recall how much you enjoy the pups and that you had wanted to be a breeder for a long time.

Your little doggies are the cutest!

Thanks, A's!  Yes, my kids think they are the boss of me now.  But we shall see.  I will make them pay, lol.

Just kidding.  It's just too hard to keep up with it all any more.  I will be better off in apartment without all the maintenance and stuff to do around here.  Once I adjust, if I do, of course.

Can you bring any of the dogs with you?  You'll probably adjust better if you do.  Sometimes I think it would be so nice to move to a smaller townhouse or apartment with no yard work.  But I'm sure I'd be less inclined if it was my kids' idea, lol.  Hope all goes well for you!

I'm on a waiting list for two apartments and one only allows one pet under 20 pounds and I think the other just charges lots of things if you have more than one.

So I am taking the youngest Yorkie.  My Scotties are already gone but they went to a really nice couple where the lady is home almost all the time and she is just thrilled to have the company of them.

Yes, it will work out.  I can't do mowing any more for one thing.  Never could actually.  But dog food is heavy, etc. and grooming them never ends, etc.  Not profitable and too much work.  I will paint and read and stay busy, however, always do.

It will be a new adventure, Anna!

Looks like a fun bunch here at night.  But for now I'm off to the monkey bunkey.

Night, all!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2009, 02:45:36 AM »

CBB,

Yeah, it's boring to have to do the same things over and over.  And while I was gone, UPS delivered a buncha dog food on top of all the groceries.  Bummer.  Like to eat but not sure it's worth it all. 

Also not sure what the alternative is.

Mowing is another thing like that. It looks SO good, ad I'll be d@#!ed if a week later it doesn't have to be done AGAIN!!!   

I love the smell of fresh cut grass!!  Always thinking of the positives can be such a motivator!!   

I'm not sure I can handle you being so happy.................

Just sayin.

Did you get laid???

and it was make up sex too!!   

For me, that just means I haven't washed my face for bed yet.................

It's SPECIAL!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: March 13, 2009, 02:45:57 AM »

It's got full page pictures and is pretty big..................  I just e-mailed MT with it. If you want it, I'll send it to you. It's SO good, and not hard to make.
I want it too!!!  Pretty Please
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: March 13, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »

CBB

You could post the recipe without the picture perhaps

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.