April 28, 2024, 08:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 107109 times)
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: March 13, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

HEY! Any American Idol fans in here? Please come play in the American Idol thread here in the Movies and Television forum. It's more fun when more people play.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: March 13, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

Oops. I didn't mean to say it's actually a game-game. Only that gossipping is more fun when more people are gossipping.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: March 13, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »

Hi you all, my computer is broken (I know) so if I disappear, it's not cause I dont love ya, you know I do, you know I do, it's just that it finallly went POOF!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 13, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »

Oops. I didn't mean to say it's actually a game-game. Only that gossipping is more fun when more people are gossipping.
Oh - well tell literal me that next time! LMAO ------> see what you caused, I went to the game thread and played a bunch of games! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »

So you all, I am in the market for a new laptop.  Any suggestions??  I want DVD CD Blu ray, Web Cam, large screen, battery back up............I would appreciate any input.  Tia.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 13, 2009, 11:34:10 PM »

Where is everyone???  It's after 10:00.   Dont make me do roll call again.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: March 13, 2009, 11:49:24 PM »

Hi Janet!!   

I have missed you and Duckie!! 

How are you?   Hope your granddaughter's arm is healing ok.  I broke my wrist at 10 years old - swinging from a tree!!    Go figure!!   

Psst.....Duckie has been sneaking over to see me!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: March 13, 2009, 11:59:49 PM »

Hi Mytime.

Give me a minute to close all my sessions.

BRB

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: March 14, 2009, 12:00:47 AM »

Janet - Boy, are you slow!!  I thought I was going to have give you ride in my new scooter!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 14, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »

Hi Janet!!   

How are you?   Hope your granddaughter's arm is healing ok.  I broke my wrist at 10 years old - swinging from a tree!!    Go figure!!   

Hi Mytime

The novelty of the cast is wearing off but ... it has to stay on at least another three week.

You really are a Monkey.  Swinging from a tree.

How long did you have to wear your cast.

I think Ducky is very lonely when I get caught up with various aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.  He is allowed to visit you during the day but ... when I am ready to leave the cage at night ... he better be there waiting for me.  He is my only transportion back the God's country ... Canada.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: March 14, 2009, 12:08:28 AM »

Janet - Boy, are you slow!!  I thought I was going to have give you ride in my new scooter!! 

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: March 14, 2009, 12:11:23 AM »

Hi Janet!!   

Hi Mytime

The novelty of the cast is wearing off but ... it has to stay on at least another three week.

I think Ducky is very lonely when I get caught up with various aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.  He is allowed to visit you during the day but ... when I am ready to leave the cage at night ... he better be there waiting for me.  He is my only transportion back the God's country ... Canada.

Janet

I was a monkey and I loved monkeys too!!

I had to wear my cast for about 5 weeks!  It was right in the beginning of the summer and right before I started horseback riding camp!!     It didn't bother me too much!!

My dad made me a new cast when we went to Martha Vineyard for a vacation!     My mom was mad but it healed fine!!  Mothers!!  LOL

Please give Duckie some more attention or I will have to take him home!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: March 14, 2009, 12:12:27 AM »

Hey ... have you been staying out of trouble.

Mytime ... is the Caylee Anthony case forum still where it is at?

I only watch the updates on Nancy Grace and JVM.  By time each show is ended I am so angry.  Casey Anthony is void of a conscience.  She had it all when she was blessed with Caylee.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 14, 2009, 12:15:15 AM »

Hi Janet!!   

Hi Mytime

Janet

I had to wear my cast for about 5 weeks!  It was right in the beginning of the summer and right before I started horseback riding camp!!     It didn't bother me too much!!

My dad made me a new cast when we went to Martha Vineyard for a vacation!     My mom was mad but it healed fine!!  Mothers!!  LOL

That is about the length of time my granddaughter has to wear her case.

How did you Dad make you cast?

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: March 14, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

I only watch the updates on Nancy Grace and JVM.  By time each show is ended I am so angry.  Casey Anthony is void of a conscience.  She had it all when she was blessed with Caylee.

Janet

Yes, Janet!!  I have been staying out of trouble!!  I have not been posting in any of the other forums/threads!!  It all makes me too angry!!  I just needed a break but I still follow Caylee's thread, NG and the news!!  Just not posting!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 14, 2009, 12:19:50 AM »

Quote from: mytime link=topic=4655.msg719083#msg719083

[color=red
I had to wear my cast for about 5 weeks![/color]  It was right in the beginning of the summer and right before I started horseback riding camp!!     It didn't bother me too much!!

That is about the length of time my granddaughter has to wear her cast.

How did you Dad make your cast?

Janet

BUMPED

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: March 14, 2009, 12:20:21 AM »

Hi Janet!!   

Hi Mytime

Janet

That is about the length of time my granddaughter has to wear her case.

How did you Dad make you cast?

Janet

He used a hanger, plaster and ace bandage - so I could get it wet in the ocean and pool!  Later, we put on the real one with an ace bandage!!  IIFC!!  It worked!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:26 AM »

Janet

Yes, Janet!!  I have been staying out of trouble!!  I have not been posting in any of the other forums/threads!!  It all makes me too angry!!  I just needed a break but I still follow Caylee's thread, NG and the news!!  Just not posting!!   

I do not know anybody any more over at the Caylee thread.

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: March 14, 2009, 12:22:28 AM »

Janet

I do not know anybody any more over at the Caylee thread.

Janet

Me either!!   
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 14, 2009, 12:24:39 AM »

So you all, I am in the market for a new laptop.  Any suggestions??  I want DVD CD Blu ray, Web Cam, large screen, battery back up............I would appreciate any input.  Tia.

You need to give a good glance to some of these links -- read reviews by experts. Some of these places even let you narrow your search by brand name, or cost, or hard drive size, etc.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/

http://www.pcworld.com/products/computers/laptops.html

http://review.zdnet.com/filter/laptops?categoryId=3121

http://www.pcmag.com/category2/0,2806,9,00.asp

http://tech.yahoo.com/rc/laptops/106

Those are some of the major tech sites/magazines. It might also be helpful to find forums where customers vent on what went wrong.

Whatever you do, don't buy from Dell. I could not tell you anything about the quality of their products because I never got any product from them. I can tell you quite a lot about their "customer service." It sucks. It sucks so bad that their customer support forum was filled with complaints, not just about product but mainly about the crappy customer service.

I was once in a vocational rehab program for disabled workers (funded by Worker's Comp and the State of California) and in lieu of "home office furniture" I was allowed to spend some of my rehab fund on a laptop computer. I persuaded my business advisor that the laptop qualified as office furniture if I was using it to bring my office to potential clients for my website and graphics design business.

Anyway, I ordered from Dell. I waited weeks and weeks and no computer ever arrived. My rehab program had a finite time limit and I told Dell that I had to cancel the order and quick-like get another laptop before my program ended. I was assuming that Dell was honest when they told me they would not take money out of my bank account until my computer actually shipped.

When I cancelled the order, that same day Dell took the money out of my account thus preventing me from buying a computer elsewhere. They refused to refund the money. I was going to lose everything because of them. In one phone call I will never forget, a Dell rep told me they were not sending me a laptop and they were not refunding my money... ever. They were just going to keep my money without sending me any product. It was not a misunderstanding on my part. That is actually what they said.

I told my rehab counselors that Dell essentially stole my money. They said, "Nope, that was not your money. That was the State of California's money. They took State money and now they WILL give it back." And they sure did when the State of California and the Internet Fraud Task Force (FBI) and the D.A. for their county in Texas where they have their headquarters TOLD them they had to give the money back.

But, I had to survive the hell of Dell "customer service." Can't advise you on their product but STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.