March 29, 2024, 08:11:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #26 3/9/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 105959 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #960 on: March 14, 2009, 02:45:29 AM »

Anyone have big plans for the weekend?  I don't.

I'm taking care of a very sick GD whose dad is working out of town and whose #*&!! mother says she has too much to do to take care of a sick kid, even though she only sees her two weekends a month and this was her weekend.         But that's ok, she loves me best.  Do I sound like Cindy Anthony.   

aw bg,you dont...you sound like a sweetheart! i hope she feels better real soon!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: March 14, 2009, 02:45:39 AM »

Nada~just going to hang out on the beach, swim a bit.......it's been 80 and gorgeous here all week, and now it's supposed to rain tomorrow

The ornamental pear trees have just begun to bloom, the forsythia is out, the daffodils are popping out, the Willows have greened and the redbud has a little color, but it's cold and rainy today...........

If there's a hard freeze, all of that will be gone.

Yep~your in TN IIRC??? My parents are in Newport tonight and they had sleet yesterday.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: March 14, 2009, 02:45:53 AM »

Nada~just going to hang out on the beach, swim a bit.......it's been 80 and gorgeous here all week, and now it's supposed to rain tomorrow

The ornamental pear trees have just begun to bloom, the forsythia is out, the daffodils are popping out, the Willows have greened and the redbud has a little color, but it's cold and rainy today...........

but but but what about the oregano you planted!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: March 14, 2009, 02:46:02 AM »

Isn't that a good feeling to see the trees bud?  It seems like it's been months, years since the trees have had leaves around here.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: March 14, 2009, 02:47:02 AM »

I'm taking care of a very sick GD whose dad is working out of town and whose #*&!! mother says she has too much to do to take care of a sick kid, even though she only sees her two weekends a month and this was her weekend.         But that's ok, she loves me best.  Do I sound like Cindy Anthony.   

Oh sure, the others  will say no!! But look Cindy.........maybe her MoM is busy harvesting oregano!!  I remember when she won "Employee of the Year." 

I can always depend on you.   sniff, sniff.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: March 14, 2009, 02:47:52 AM »

That sounds like my luck - maybe Sunday will be better.

I hope so, or I might be getting sick *cough* by Monday!

You can always have Nurse MyTime write you a note....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: March 14, 2009, 02:49:30 AM »

sure ill pass it back...

There is my long lost sister!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: March 14, 2009, 02:49:31 AM »

True, or I might need a nurse to come help me out as long as she brings the oregano.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: March 14, 2009, 02:50:01 AM »

aw bg,you dont...you sound like a sweetheart! i hope she feels better real soon!

Thank you, Peanut ! !   Are you better ??     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: March 14, 2009, 02:50:43 AM »

Oh sure, the others  will say no!! But look Cindy.........maybe her MoM is busy harvesting oregano!!  I remember when she won "Employee of the Year." 

I can always depend on you.   sniff, sniff.

I didn't write that!  I didn't!!  I think jackie is using my computer now!! 

You are such a sweet grandmother!!  I just hope GD doesn't have Bud's lil habits!! 

Please keep an eye on the walls!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: March 14, 2009, 02:50:50 AM »

sure ill pass it back...

There is my long lost sister!!!

oh god, i love that one haha!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #971 on: March 14, 2009, 02:50:53 AM »

Yep~your in TN IIRC??? My parents are in Newport tonight and they had sleet yesterday.

That itty bitty town of Newport has a dynamite Thai Restaurant!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: March 14, 2009, 02:52:53 AM »

ya, im hanging in there bg, thank you... cept i just found out im related to some a$$hats!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: March 14, 2009, 02:53:41 AM »

Seriously???? The last time I was there I ordered a deep dish pizza, and they kept telling me they had squire pizza's........took me 5 minutes to figure out they meant square

[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:08 AM »

True, or I might need a nurse to come help me out as long as she brings the oregano.

Oh of course, wouldn't leave home without it!!     Nurse Mytime is on the way!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #975 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:21 AM »

ya, im hanging in there bg, thank you... cept i just found out im related to some a$$hats!!

I named it that, but I think it's supposed to be"head up your azz"

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:34 AM »

up up uppppppp

crazybabyborg
« Reply #977 on: March 14, 2009, 02:55:36 AM »

Seriously???? The last time I was there I ordered a deep dish pizza, and they kept telling me they had squire pizza's........took me 5 minutes to figure out they meant square

Oh................ Newport used to be a pretty dangerous place. Really!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 14, 2009, 02:55:49 AM »

I named it that, but I think it's supposed to be"head up your azz"

no no no...i like your name much better...cousins to the f**kwits!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: March 14, 2009, 02:55:54 AM »

Are they rich though?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.