April 30, 2024, 05:26:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205980 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »

Now that it's quieted down!Edward..Anything else in regards to The history of beatrix and the Nazis?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2009, 01:29:39 AM »

Quote from: always 1 on July 14, 2008, 11:30:08 PM
Destiny, why did you say that?

Because she showed me....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.760

And if you read that Kermit.The poster that is calling B.S. on Destiny,i do believe chat's  with her currently...WOW

The Whackadoodle club.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2009, 01:31:36 AM »

I've said it before,and i'll say it again!Why are you asking for donations When Schaefer has just takin around 100 million dollars from stockholders??How much is Silvetti worth?Do they not do business with MULTI_BILLION  DOLLAR COMPANIES??????????How hard would it have been for those two guys to come up with a FEW MILLION DOLLARS from people they do business with???????

You're right KFT.
Remember when the benefits were put together to raise money. Common sense goes a long way.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2009, 01:32:01 AM »

Quote from: always 1 on July 14, 2008, 11:41:01 PM
Destiny, are you by yourself??

Not quite...Say hello to Natalee....this is very draining for me.....

That was the sickest, out-of-your-freaking-mind craziest, and most offensive thing I had ever seen on the internet.  And I've seen some crazy ass shit.

That ... is  .... one .... who ....  should .....   Never  .....  post   .....  again!

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2009, 01:34:14 AM »

I've said it before,and i'll say it again!Why are you asking for donations When Schaefer has just takin around 100 million dollars from stockholders??How much is Silvetti worth?Do they not do business with MULTI_BILLION  DOLLAR COMPANIES??????????How hard would it have been for those two guys to come up with a FEW MILLION DOLLARS from people they do business with???????

You're right KFT.
Remember when the benefits were put together to raise money. Common sense goes a long way.

Wouldn't it have been great for advertising especially with gas prices off the charts.Investing money into searching for an American citizen..Would be Fabulous advertising...Ohh.I forgot that is OIL COUNTRY...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2009, 01:34:43 AM »

Stop reminding me...I was worried about the lunatic!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »

TM..Do you need some Sparkle Cake?? 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2009, 01:37:19 AM »

Now that it's quieted down!Edward..Anything else in regards to The history of beatrix and the Nazis?

Edward..Any recommendations on books to read to better understand that aspect?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2009, 01:38:28 AM »

Not right before bed...I may do some channeling of my own!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2009, 01:40:32 AM »

I honestly do have some sitting on the counter!Trying to stay away myself but the darkside will probably get me ..A slice of cake and a glass of milk... Channeling..Your not gonna channel the cake off my counter i would be pissed..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »

Back again for a minute....when did Silvetti and his sister start posting at BFN or BNH or wherever?   Just thinking about Janet's disagreeing post. 

Thanks.   (I may not be reading a response until I get up, but wanted to ask while the question was in my head).

Kyle registered Dec 6, 2007
LegallyLex posted Dec 4, 2007
jdsurveyor1 [john Silvetti] posted April 3, 2008
at BFN

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »

Quote from: always 1 on July 14, 2008, 11:41:01 PM
Destiny, are you by yourself??

Not quite...Say hello to Natalee....this is very draining for me.....

That was the sickest, out-of-your-freaking-mind craziest, and most offensive thing I had ever seen on the internet.  And I've seen some crazy ass shit.

That ... is  .... one .... who ....  should .....   Never  .....  post   .....  again!

JMO and only MO

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #605 on: Today at 02:34:25 AM »
anyone here...that I may send a small vial of her ashes...for you to sprinkle in your country...state....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.600
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2009, 01:47:11 AM »

You're right KFT.

Wouldn't it have been great for advertising especially with gas prices off the charts.Investing money into searching for an American citizen..Would be Fabulous advertising...Ohh.I forgot that is OIL COUNTRY...

It seems to be a competitive market.
But a very lucrative market, especially in the global conditions these past couple of years.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:04 AM »

I honestly do have some sitting on the counter!Trying to stay away myself but the darkside will probably get me ..A slice of cake and a glass of milk... Channeling..Your not gonna channel the cake off my counter i would be pissed..

You're safe, sparkles is not my favorite...now if chocolate had been mentioned...you might need to worry! 

I had some other thoughts but they're not nice..so I'll keep them to myself.  It just really makes me mad for people to pick on Janet.  It's not right.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2009, 01:50:42 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2009, 01:52:27 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2009, 01:54:27 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Goodnight TM...Did i say Chocolate......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2009, 01:55:13 AM »

I did the research at BFN on the history of the Dutch culture from early history up through world war 2

Hitler invaded Poland and then decided to go after other nations like France and the Netherlands.. The Dutch did get into a battle with the Germans and after 2 weeks of hard fighting they gave up and let the Germans in.. The Nazi then occupied the Netherlands until the allies liberated them. In all actuality they got along just fine with the Nazi who allowed them to carry on business as usual.. Hitler referred to the Dutch people as his Arin brothers.  He treated France far different as mentioned in history.
 The Dutch claimed to put up a resistance..They called it passive resistance. A couple of the Dutch passive resistance group turned Ann Frank and family over to the Germans for brownie points.. As there was a group that really liked the Nazi.
Vandersloot is a very old name "Jewish" and paulus has a middle name of Petrus who is well documented in the town Paulus was born in..
The vandersloot family never left the Netherlands during world war 2 from what I could see. They were not touched.

I am just writing this from memory and I would have to read my notes to be complete and acurate.. One thing I do remember ..The photo of Petrus..I can't get it out of my mind.. Damn ugly woman. They are very old and respected family and well documented.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2009, 01:58:48 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: klaasend on July 14, 2008, 11:48:28 PM
Natalee - we're still trying, we haven't given up.

She is in a deep dank...hole....red dirt....only part of her there....2 others below her...not tourists...young girls....aliens......very young

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.780

Sounds like she is in a mine shaft..

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2009, 02:01:02 AM »

I did the research at BFN on the history of the Dutch culture from early history up through world war 2

Hitler invaded Poland and then decided to go after other nations like France and the Netherlands.. The Dutch did get into a battle with the Germans and after 2 weeks of hard fighting they gave up and let the Germans in.. The Nazi then occupied the Netherlands until the allies liberated them. In all actuality they got along just fine with the Nazi who allowed them to carry on business as usual.. Hitler referred to the Dutch people as his Arin brothers.  He treated France far different as mentioned in history.
 The Dutch claimed to put up a resistance..They called it passive resistance. A couple of the Dutch passive resistance group turned Ann Frank and family over to the Germans for brownie points.. As there was a group that really liked the Nazi.
Vandersloot is a very old name "Jewish" and paulus has a middle name of Petrus who is well documented in the town Paulus was born in..
The vandersloot family never left the Netherlands during world war 2 from what I could see. They were not touched.

I am just writing this from memory and I would have to read my notes to be complete and acurate.. One thing I do remember ..The photo of Petrus..I can't get it out of my mind.. Damn ugly woman. They are very old and respected family and well documented.

Thanx Edward..Will have to go to Barnes & Noble.Love history..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.