April 30, 2024, 02:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206142 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2009, 11:47:02 AM »

Kyle on the side sonar results of the pond:

Kyle wrote April 7 2008:

There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows. It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely). I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done. Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »

Definitely wreck!!!!

I'm wondering with the award to

"The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’."

just exactly what is happening with it now?

On the MTBS site, it states that this project is a "public tender" project - but I've not been able to find anything current.  And that was..................I want to say 4th quarter 2008?

Certainly, some progress has been made since then?

I wonder......................do either Silvetti and/or Schaefer have connections to these Spanish companies?

Or did the Netherlands step in and do something?  And did MTBS actually put it out for public tender?

Silvetti and/or Schaefer will probably BID and become the Sub Contractor to a Spanish engineering firm.
jmho
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »

June 10, 2008

Dear Mrs. XXXXXXXX,

As confirmed in my previous email, there is indeed a missing person search going on in Aruba. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case and it's entirely a private search. The Prosecutor's Office and the Police are not involved.

We are currently in the dry season and have not had rain for well over two months. The pond you are referring to has dried up. The information that that pond or any other pond was drained lately, is not based on the truth.

Best regards,

Ann Angela
----------

I have posted this one previously. 

Hmmmm...............so I'm wondering if *this* is the "search" of the pond that Silvetti did?  He was there at that time......ish.

And we know it was he who did the "search" that we all heard about.

And done under the ruse of looking for Tromp?

No, Jen, I think Silvetti only did the sonar scan.  I believe this search may have been what Caps was calling CSI from the Netherlands but believe the family of Jose Tromp hired this searcch done.  I have never read of their being involved with any Americans other than Tim Miller whose search also found nothing of their son.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »

Yep!  Already had it on the timeline...I need to sit down and read that thing through again.

Got a big update coming end of the week - linking in Caesu's information too, that oughta be interesting. 

Have a conference call soon and am busier this week than I'd hoped.  I'm here though and reading to catch up inbetween.

04/24/2008
RED Reports Against Premier Nelson Oduber & Minister of Tourism and Transport Edison Briesen … Accountability, Forgery & Bribery? – “Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.”

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »

Anna this would likely fit some of the smaller brained pinheads, so you'll have several sizes on hand 

Thank you, None.  Yes, all Asshats are not created equally as some are bigger Asshats than others!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2009, 11:55:49 AM »

Silvetti posted that they had hoped to return Natalee to her family by Christmas and all return home, etc.

Next thing we know, he wants to open an office in Aruba all according to Kyle.

I find that interesting, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

June 10, 2008

Dear Mrs. XXXXXXXX,

As confirmed in my previous email, there is indeed a missing person search going on in Aruba. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case and it's entirely a private search. The Prosecutor's Office and the Police are not involved.

We are currently in the dry season and have not had rain for well over two months. The pond you are referring to has dried up. The information that that pond or any other pond was drained lately, is not based on the truth.

Best regards,

Ann Angela
----------

I have posted this one previously. 

Hmmmm...............so I'm wondering if *this* is the "search" of the pond that Silvetti did?  He was there at that time......ish.

And we know it was he who did the "search" that we all heard about.

And done under the ruse of looking for Tromp?

No, Jen, I think Silvetti only did the sonar scan.  I believe this search may have been what Caps was calling CSI from the Netherlands but believe the family of Jose Tromp hired this searcch done.  I have never read of their being involved with any Americans other than Tim Miller whose search also found nothing of their son.

In looking back thru my notes, it appears Silvetti may have been in Aruba mid-May.  That is when Destiny posted pics of the pond here, Kyle confirmed it was "the" pond, and Silvetti ripped Kyle a new one for doing that.

Kyle got differing information on the draining/not draining search/non search of this pond.

From his posts, and the email from Silvetti to him that he shared, it appears Silvetti was in fact on Aruba at that time.

And Silvetti confirmed to Kyle that ALE did NOT drain nor search the pond - it was being done "as we speak" by others.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »

Anna this would likely fit some of the smaller brained pinheads, so you'll have several sizes on hand 

Thank you, None.  Yes, all Asshats are not created equally as some are bigger Asshats than others!

Ain't that the truth, Anna.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »

Definitely wreck!!!!

"The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’."

On the MTBS site, it states that this project is a "public tender" project - but I've not been able to find anything current.  And that was..................I want to say 4th quarter 2008?

I wonder......................do either Silvetti and/or Schaefer have connections to these Spanish companies?

Or did the Netherlands step in and do something?  And did MTBS actually put it out for public tender?

Silvetti and/or Schaefer will probably BID and become the Sub Contractor to a Spanish engineering firm.
jmho

I think you're right Edward!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2009, 11:58:08 AM »

This is a link to a letter that Tx Mom posted on 2/16/09 In NH Thread # 800 Reply 468

TM Says...I guess I'm tired, I can't seem to get the size right on this or grab the text; but this is interesting also.

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/42Letter%20to%20Fresnos-Trusam-TCB%20Jan%202009.pdf

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2009, 11:58:38 AM »

No one drained that "pond" as it is not really even a pond but a storm sewer!

It just dries up like that when there is no rainfall.  All locals would know this, too.  Not a good place to hide anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2009, 11:59:23 AM »

Kyle said June 6, 2007
Here's some interesting news:

John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

For the record... June 6, 2008, right?     Someone has a list, checking it twice.           

Yes - that should be 2008. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

Definitely wreck!!!!

Very good qustions!! Again, all the dates in the article really jump out at me!

For me as well.

Again wondering WHEN the meeting between Silvetti and ATA/AHATA (ie Breisen) took place........
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2009, 12:01:32 PM »

Kyle said June 6, 2007
Here's some interesting news:

John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

For the record... June 6, 2008, right?     Someone has a list, checking it twice.           

HO HO HO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2009, 12:04:12 PM »

This is a link to a letter that Tx Mom posted on 2/16/09 In NH Thread # 800 Reply 468

TM Says...I guess I'm tired, I can't seem to get the size right on this or grab the text; but this is interesting also.

Yes, that was a good one.  At least there's one person who is not corrupt on that rock!!

To note - it HAS moved forward with MTSB however - as noted on their website as of Q4 2008.  So something happened to continue it forward.  Just don't know what it was. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2009, 12:04:17 PM »

Hotping is AWESOME!!

I've been looking and looking for that link!!  In all the wrong places, obviously...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

No one drained that "pond" as it is not really even a pond but a storm sewer!

It just dries up like that when there is no rainfall.  All locals would know this, too.  Not a good place to hide anything.

Right!

I do believe it was CAPS who was telling SM that the pond was drained/was being drained.

Kyle was hearing that from someone as well - with contradictory (and correct) information from Silvetti.

Although - it appears Kyle was only hearing portions of the correct information from Silvetti.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »

Thanks Lifesong......I happen to think that TM is Awesome Also since She found it and posted it and We got to find it Again....  Lifesong You are also Awesome because You are the Timeline Creator and I just don't think I could have put the timeline together and I for one Thank You Very Much!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2009, 12:10:05 PM »

Good Morning to all Monkey's...You Monkey's are unbelievable!

TIME WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2009, 12:11:36 PM »

GOD BLESS CAGEMAN AND FAMILY

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND FAMILY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.