April 30, 2024, 12:29:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206111 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:15 PM »

Good evening all!Thanx for the well wishes.We are both currently at a 100 temp.Been in bed all day.. Figured i'd stop in for a minute to see how evryone was doing!
Hope your daughter is on the mend KTF....
I must say though...You look HOT!!
But I do hope you both get well soon....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2009, 11:13:24 PM »

Good evening all!Thanx for the well wishes.We are both currently at a 100 temp.Been in bed all day.. Figured i'd stop in for a minute to see how evryone was doing!

Good to see you KTF!  

Hope you're all better soon!  We miss ya!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:41 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

I see ya lurking.  Are ya feeling better.

Janet

Not so bad Janet!Thanx..At least i'm down to about 100..Hit me like a Mac Truck..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: March 10, 2009, 11:14:58 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 10, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »

Posted by SunFreak at GM:

SAN'S ANSWER:  DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

Edited it to change color to a nice shade of Kermit green 

When there is so much vitriol directed at one individual, it means the huge campaign against that person is probably born out of an individual's fear or as seems to be in this case, a collective group fear. Sometimes, jealousy suffices as the motive.

I haven't posted much here but I've been a lurker and I am familiar with Kermit's posts and thanks to Kermit and others, am familiar with Kyle Kingman's posts. Between the two of them, I see Kyle as being on a campaign of negativity (against his own compadres on the Persistence) and Kermit not so much on the negativity trail as simply shining some sunshine into some dark corners.

I see SM as a site where people gather to share information and some camaraderie. If there is another site devoted mainly to putting this site or any other site down or any individual and that is the substance of what they offer, they're not offering much to make this world a better place. Know what I mean?

And having said all of the above, I feel no mad compulsion to devote hours of my life to creating websites for the purpose of trashing people I don't agree with nor do I feel the need to join any cult of let's-hate-this-particular-individual. Let the negative people wallow in their negativity. Karma's a b*tch.

All illegal activity they've indulged in, stalking and pursuing peoples' children and such, ought to be referred to the proper investigative authorites.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2009, 11:16:17 PM »

Just wiped me out but i still got a sense of humor.YEs she is down to 100 as well after taking her perscriptions!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

Hey KTF....Glad to hear the fever is down.....it sure has been quiet without You....You are truly missed.....Prayers are coming Your way for You and Your Daughter..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »

Good to see you KTF!  

Thanx TM.Still under the weather but couldn't let you all get away with stackin tonight without me!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »

Hey KTF....Glad to hear the fever is down.....it sure has been quiet without You....You are truly missed.....Prayers are coming Your way for You and Your Daughter..... 

Thanx Hotping..After being in bed for like 11hrs i figured i could muster enough energy to bother you monkey's for a minute!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 10, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »

When there is so much vitriol directed at one individual, it means the huge campaign against that person is probably born out of an individual's fear or as seems to be in this case, a collective group fear. Sometimes, jealousy suffices as the motive.

I haven't posted much here but I've been a lurker and I am familiar with Kermit's posts and thanks to Kermit and others, am familiar with Kyle Kingman's posts. Between the two of them, I see Kyle as being on a campaign of negativity (against his own compadres on the Persistence) and Kermit not so much on the negativity trail as simply shining some sunshine into some dark corners.

I see SM as a site where people gather to share information and some camaraderie. If there is another site devoted mainly to putting this site or any other site down or any individual and that is the substance of what they offer, they're not offering much to make this world a better place. Know what I mean?

And having said all of the above, I feel no mad compulsion to devote hours of my life to creating websites for the purpose of trashing people I don't agree with nor do I feel the need to join any cult of let's-hate-this-particular-individual. Let the negative people wallow in their negativity. Karma's a b*tch.

All illegal activity they've indulged in, stalking and pursuing peoples' children and such, ought to be referred to the proper investigative authorites.

AMEN

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: March 10, 2009, 11:19:28 PM »

Very well stated oldiebutgoodie!  Thank you!  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #371 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »

Just wiped me out but i still got a sense of humor.YEs she is down to 100 as well after taking her perscriptions!
I am glad you are getting better. And that you still have a sense of humor...
right after I made my post, I looked up, and, lucky for me, I ducked the banana....
I laughed so hard, I slipped on the peel....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: March 10, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

Thanx Oldie!God Bless..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 10, 2009, 11:22:36 PM »

TM...I need Your help Please....Could You please take a look at this and bring it over unless its already been posted.. which I'm not sure of....Pretty Please.....

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/39Letter%20to%20Prime%20Minister%20Feb%2002,%202009.pdf

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 10, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »

I am glad you are getting better. And that you still have a sense of humor...
right after I made my post, I looked up, and, lucky for me, I ducked the banana....
I laughed so hard, I slipped on the peel....

Now that's Funny BillB!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »

Totally agree with you, Thank You
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:50 PM »

Good to see you KTF!  

Thanx TM.Still under the weather but couldn't let you all get away with stackin tonight without me!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »

TM...I need Your help Please....Could You please take a look at this and bring it over unless its already been posted.. which I'm not sure of....Pretty Please.....

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/39Letter%20to%20Prime%20Minister%20Feb%2002,%202009.pdf

Sure Hotping!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 10, 2009, 11:25:14 PM »

Post of the day!

Thank you oldiebutgoodie.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:59 PM »

You need to come in here more often with us.  The Frog is gonna like your picture of her.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.