April 30, 2024, 08:58:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206058 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: March 10, 2009, 11:30:42 PM »

Posted by SunFreak at GM:

SAN'S ANSWER:  DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

Edited it to change color to a nice shade of Kermit green 
I just can't imagine how anyone can read Kyle's own posts and think that Kermit is the bad guy. I have never read over at these new sites where some monkeys have felt it necessary to move too, but from the posts captured over there and brought here, I can tell I would have no reason to go there.
Do these people discuss anything other than bashing? Do they have a serious thread going where they investigate scenarios in the name of Justice for Natalee?
Or is it all just bashing?
I don't get it!

I do...full moon.

Oh My, I thought you said Blue and not full.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: March 10, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »

Hey KTF....Glad to hear the fever is down.....it sure has been quiet without You....You are truly missed.....Prayers are coming Your way for You and Your Daughter..... 

Thanx Hotping..After being in bed for like 11hrs i figured i could muster enough energy to bother you monkey's for a minute!

I'm calling it a night.  Hope you and daughter are better tomorrow.  Sounds like some bad stuff you two picked up.  Get well to both of you.

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: March 10, 2009, 11:33:31 PM »

Good evening all!Thanx for the well wishes.We are both currently at a 100 temp.Been in bed all day.. Figured i'd stop in for a minute to see how evryone was doing!
Hope your daughter is on the mend KTF....
I must say though...You look HOT!!
But I do hope you both get well soon....

Ditto...I think....(billb said you look HOT....that's the catch)     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #383 on: March 10, 2009, 11:34:04 PM »

Hey KTF....Glad to hear the fever is down.....it sure has been quiet without You....You are truly missed.....Prayers are coming Your way for You and Your Daughter..... 

Thanx Hotping..After being in bed for like 11hrs i figured i could muster enough energy to bother you monkey's for a minute!
You are definitely NOT a Bother.......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 10, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

I am inviting you all to join hubby and I in devouring a bowl of sliced fresh strawberries with fresh whipping cream.  They are probably from Mexico.

Youngest son and DIL dropped in for a few minutes but ... had to rush off ... no time to partake.  Neighbours were planning on joining us in a game of something tonight but ... one of them has the flu.

I think she caught it from Keepthefaith.

Anyways ... two pound fo these red berries are sliced with a little icing sugar ... ready to be eaten and ... only two of us.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: March 10, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »

Posted by SunFreak at GM:

SAN'S ANSWER:  DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

Edited it to change color to a nice shade of Kermit green 

When there is so much vitriol directed at one individual, it means the huge campaign against that person is probably born out of an individual's fear or as seems to be in this case, a collective group fear. Sometimes, jealousy suffices as the motive.

I haven't posted much here but I've been a lurker and I am familiar with Kermit's posts and thanks to Kermit and others, am familiar with Kyle Kingman's posts. Between the two of them, I see Kyle as being on a campaign of negativity (against his own compadres on the Persistence) and Kermit not so much on the negativity trail as simply shining some sunshine into some dark corners.

I see SM as a site where people gather to share information and some camaraderie. If there is another site devoted mainly to putting this site or any other site down or any individual and that is the substance of what they offer, they're not offering much to make this world a better place. Know what I mean?

And having said all of the above, I feel no mad compulsion to devote hours of my life to creating websites for the purpose of trashing people I don't agree with nor do I feel the need to join any cult of let's-hate-this-particular-individual. Let the negative people wallow in their negativity. Karma's a b*tch.

All illegal activity they've indulged in, stalking and pursuing peoples' children and such, ought to be referred to the proper investigative authorites.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: March 10, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

I'm calling it a night.  Hope you and daughter are better tomorrow.  Sounds like some bad stuff you two picked up.  Get well to both of you.

Blue Moon

Thanx Blue Moon!Have a great day tomorrow!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 10, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »

Good evening all!Thanx for the well wishes.We are both currently at a 100 temp.Been in bed all day.. Figured i'd stop in for a minute to see how evryone was doing!

Trust me.I can tell you all about HOTTTTT....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #388 on: March 10, 2009, 11:39:43 PM »

Blue Moon

Goodnight Blue Moon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 10, 2009, 11:40:35 PM »

Paranoia can be a terrible thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: March 10, 2009, 11:41:28 PM »

You are definitely NOT a Bother.......

We gotta just be patient..The TRUTH will reveal itself in time..Silvetti,Schaefer,Light tank Trahan,as well as Kyle will reveal the TRUTH through their greed..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: March 10, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

I am inviting you all to join hubby and I in devouring a bowl of sliced fresh strawberries with fresh whipping cream.  They are probably from Mexico.

Youngest son and DIL dropped in for a few minutes but ... had to rush off ... no time to partake.  Neighbours were planning on joining us in a game of something tonight but ... one of them has the flu.

Anyways ... two pound fo these red berries are sliced with a little icing sugar ... ready to be eaten and ... only two of us.

Janet

Thank you, Janet.  Have a half lb. for me....with or without....WITH fresh whipped cream for me.  Yum. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 10, 2009, 11:42:39 PM »

Paranoia can be a terrible thing.

Anna that is the cutest puppy I've ever seen....just Precious!

In God We Trust!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:30 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunkey

Hope you and your daughter are feeling better KTF

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »

Good Night Blue Moon.

GOOD NIGHT TO ALL!!

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: March 10, 2009, 11:43:44 PM »

Trust me.I can tell you all about HOTTTTT....

Take care of yourself...get better soon....that goes for your baby, too.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:04 PM »

Janet

YuMMM...My Hubby's favorite.....He wants to know if He can have My share...since I'm dieting.... 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 10, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

Hotping, I always have a doggie photo for every occasion, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:44 PM »

Janet

YuMMM...My Hubby's favorite.....He wants to know if He can have My share...since I'm dieting.... 

Hotping ... on the second Tuesday of every month calories don't count.  Indulge.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:50 PM »

Hotping, I always have a doggie photo for every occasion, lol.

I wish I lived closer...because my hubby & I would probably want one of your pups...so precious.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.