April 30, 2024, 03:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205950 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #400 on: March 10, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »

Hotping, I always have a doggie photo for every occasion, lol.

I don't have a dog right now since last September when My Baby Girl.. Meme... who was 14 passed away...I guess maybe its time to get another...this is the first time in My life that I have not had a dog.....Except for My Granddogs who come to visit on occasion... I Love Your pics Anna.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 10, 2009, 11:50:57 PM »

Keepthefaith

Time for you to go to bed.

Night Night

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: March 10, 2009, 11:51:52 PM »

Good evening all!Thanx for the well wishes.We are both currently at a 100 temp.Been in bed all day.. Figured i'd stop in for a minute to see how evryone was doing!
Hope your daughter is on the mend KTF....
I must say though...You look HOT!!
But I do hope you both get well soon....

Ditto...I think....(billb said you look HOT....that's the catch)     

Trust me.I can tell you all about HOTTTTT....

Take care of yourself...get better soon....that goes for your baby, too.

Thanx 2nj..We're all getting better!At least i will be able to stay home and get better tomorrow!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: March 10, 2009, 11:53:58 PM »

I am inviting you all to join hubby and I in devouring a bowl of sliced fresh strawberries with fresh whipping cream.  They are probably from Mexico.

Youngest son and DIL dropped in for a few minutes but ... had to rush off ... no time to partake.  Neighbours were planning on joining us in a game of something tonight but ... one of them has the flu.

I think she caught it from Keepthefaith.

Anyways ... two pound fo these red berries are sliced with a little icing sugar ... ready to be eaten and ... only two of us.

Janet

YuMMM...My Hubby's favorite.....He wants to know if He can have My share...since I'm dieting.... 

Hotping ... on the second Tuesday of every month calories don't count.  Indulge.

Janet
OK You talked Me into It......Thanks Janet!  I'll just Dance off those extra calories......I might give My Hubby a bite or two....lol

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: March 10, 2009, 11:54:21 PM »

Keepthefaith

Time for you to go to bed.

Night Night

Janet

Goodnight Janet..Thanx!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: March 10, 2009, 11:55:50 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #406 on: March 11, 2009, 12:00:44 AM »

Paranoia can be a terrible thing.

Yes it can!  Too cute!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 11, 2009, 12:01:18 AM »

Hotping,
I'm still working on it, typing the Spanish part out so I can translate it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 11, 2009, 12:03:10 AM »

I am inviting you all to join hubby and I in devouring a bowl of sliced fresh strawberries with fresh whipping cream.  They are probably from Mexico.

Youngest son and DIL dropped in for a few minutes but ... had to rush off ... no time to partake.  Neighbours were planning on joining us in a game of something tonight but ... one of them has the flu.

Anyways ... two pound fo these red berries are sliced with a little icing sugar ... ready to be eaten and ... only two of us.

Janet

YuMMM...My Hubby's favorite.....He wants to know if He can have My share...since I'm dieting.... 

Hotping ... on the second Tuesday of every month calories don't count.  Indulge.

Janet
OK You talked Me into It......Thanks Janet!  I'll just Dance off those extra calories......I might give My Hubby a bite or two....lol

hotping!!!

Strawberries and cream will do it every time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: March 11, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »

Hotping,
I'm still working on it, typing the Spanish part out so I can translate it!   
Thank You TM....You're the Best! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: March 11, 2009, 12:05:53 AM »

Janet

Janet

hotping!!!

Strawberries and cream will do it every time.

Janet

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2009, 12:17:36 AM »

Interesting .....Aruba Chamber News from Sept/Oct 2000

Interesting points....

Agreements with the U.S.A. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/newsletters/sepoct00.pdf

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #412 on: March 11, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »

Good Night All: billb, Anna, Lifesong, Tamikosmom, hotping, Helen Back, texasmom, wreck and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Prayers go out to Blonde and her family....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 11, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »

Good Night All: billb, Anna, Lifesong, Tamikosmom, hotping, Helen Back, texasmom, wreck and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Prayers go out to Blonde and her family....

Good night billb

MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: March 11, 2009, 12:38:22 AM »

TM...I need Your help Please....Could You please take a look at this and bring it over unless its already been posted.. which I'm not sure of....Pretty Please.....

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/39Letter%20to%20Prime%20Minister%20Feb%2002,%202009.pdf

This is the letter at the beginning:

Original text:

Oranjestad, 2  februari, 2009
S. E. Ministro Presidente
Sr. Nelson O. Oduber
L.G. Smith Blvd. 76
Oranjestad, Aruba

Excelencia,
Pa medio di e carta aki ATIA kier a trece lo siguiente pa kilanti.

For di 28 di november, 2008 ATIA conhuntamente cu AHATA, Kamer van Koophandel y MAMBO ta purbando di haya un reunion cu e Minister encarga cu Turismo y Transporte, Senjor Edison Briesen, pa asina nos papia tocante nos perocupacionan pa cu e projecto di waf. Dia 11 di December, 2008 nos a manda un carta di nobo pa asina recorda e Minister encarga di nos peticion pa un reunion.

For di dia 9 di december, 2008 y cu un recordatorio manda dia 18 di december, 2008 ATIA conhuntamente cu AHATA, Kamer van Koophandel, MAMBO, FTA y UPA a manda pidi un reunion cu Parlamento di Aruba pa asina nos papia tocante nos preocupacionan pa cu e projecto di waf.

Dia 13 di januari, 2009 nos a tene un reunion informal cu 8 di e 11 parlamentarionan di partido Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo unda cu nos a trece pa dilanti no preocupacionan pa cu e projecto di waf.  Despues di reunion aki un parlamentario di partido Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo a avisa ATIA cu nos lo haya un carta di Minister di Turismo y Transporte unda cu e lo invita nos pa un reunion tocante e asunto aki.  Dia 22 di januari, 2009, Presidente di ATIA, a llama e lider di fraccion di partido Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo pa bise cu ta ainda nos no a tende nada di e Minister encarga y cu pa e motibo aki nos lo haya nos mes forza di bay publico un biaha mas cu nos preocupacionan cu e projecto aki.

Mientrastanto cu nos no a haya un reunion cu Gobierno of su prpresentatenan, ATIA a studia e rapport di MTBS a haya varios documento y a reuni cu differente persona cu tin informacion tocante e projecto aki.  Tur e informacionan ricibi a y te ainda ta duna nos motibonan valido di preocupacion.

Lamentablemente nos no a haya ningun oportunidad pa trece e preocupacionan aki padilanti manera nos lo a desea, esta den un reunion cu Gobierno y su representantenan.

Un di nos preocupacionan ta cu lo tin compromisonan haci cu cierto grupo, entre otro Grupo Trusam, Fresnos, Grupo TCB (Terminal de Contenedores de Barcelona) y Cruceros de Barcelona y cu pa si un of otro motibo e compromisonan aki no wordo compli cune nos pais lo haya su mes confronta cu casonan di danjo di per huicio lanta pa e gruponan aki.  Pa evita esaki nos a manda un carta pa e gruponan ariba menciona na unda nos ta mustra nan riba e limitacion di e autoridad di e Minister encarga cu Turismo y Transporte.

Su Excelencia y e Minister encarga cu Turismo y Transporte e cuestiona e hecho cu nos a manda carta pa e gruponan aki y te hasta a cataloga e carta aki como un “acto di terrorista”.  E realidad ta todo lo contrario; ATIA a manda e carta aki pa evita cualkier danjo na nos pais.  Y si ta asina cu no tin nigun compromiso cu e gruponan aki, no tin ningun problema tampoco.  Adhunto nos ta pone algun documento a base di cual nos a deduci cu lo por tin compromisonan haci.

Pagina 1 di e documento ta un carta cu MTBS a manda pa Su Excelencia Prome Minister unda cu ta menciona e projectonan y e grupo cu lo inicia e projecto (Container Terminal:  TCB, Cruise Terminal: Cruceros de Barcelona y Real Estate:  Trusam).
Pagina 2 ta un pagina den e contract cu e Minister di Turismo y Transporte a firma cu MTBS unda cu ta menciona cu lo sigui cu e gruponan cu Minister di Turismo y Transporte a selecciona y cu MTBS ta asumi cu no lo tin un destaho publico.  Pagina 3 ta e pagina unda cu Minister encarga cu Turismo y Transporte a firma e contract cu MTBS.  Pagina 4 y 5 ta un carta cu Juan Manuel Trujillo, firmando como Director di Fresnos, a manda pa APA y Su Excelencia unda cu e ta menciona e projectonan di Bushiri y Barcadera.  Den e carta aki tambe e ta menciona e “tourims residential opportunity” in the area.  Te unda nos sa esaki no tin nada di haber cu Bushiri Beach Hotel.

ATIA ta spera cu Su Excelencia compronde cu nos tin motibonan valido di cuestiona e porjecto aki.  Nos ta spera tambe cu Su Excelencia ta compronde cu nos a haci varios intento di comunica e preocupacionan aki na un forma directo pero pa motibo cu nos a no a haya oido nos a haya nos mes forza di bay den un discussion publico unda cu te hasta nos mester a manda cartanan pa gruponan di exterior.

Nos ta referi tambe na e carta di 9 di December, 2008 cu nos a manda pa Parlamento y copia pa Conseho di Minister unda nos ta elabora mas riba differente di nos precoupacionan pa cu e projecto aki, cual ta hopi mas cu solamente locual nos ta menciona den e carta di awe.

ATIA ta keda na disposicion di Su Excelencia pa cualkier encuentro pa asina discuti nos preocupacionan riba e projecto aki.  Di otro banda nos los igui haci tur locual ta den nos poder pa evita cu cosnan sosode cu den nos opinion no ta bon pa nos miembronan ni nos comunidad en general.

Sinceramente,

Juan D. E. Yrausquin
ATIA President

cc   Conseho di Minister
   Parlamento di Aruba
   Gobernador di Aruba
Attachments:  5 pagina

Papiamento translation:
oranjestad, 2 feburary, 2009
s. the. ministro chairman sr. nelson or. oduber
l.g. smith blvd. 76 oranjestad, aruba

excelencia,

by the carta here atia wanted owing to trece will next for kilanti.

for of 28 of november, 2008 atia conhuntamente cu ahata, kamer van koophandel y mambo is purbando of achieve one meeting cu the minister encarga cu turism y transporte, senjor edison briesen, for so we talk tocante we preocupacionan for cu the projecto of platform. day 11 of december, 2008 we owing to send one carta of new for so recorda the minister encarga of we peticion for one meeting.

for of day 9 of december, 2008 y cu one recordatorio send day 18 of december, 2008 atia conhuntamente cu ahata, kamer van koophandel, mambo, fta y upa owing to send ask one meeting cu parliament of aruba for so we talk tocante we preocupacionan for cu the projecto of platform.

day 13 of january, 2009 we owing to as one meeting informal cu 8 of the 11 parlamentarionan of faction movimiento electoral of people where cu we owing to trece for fast not preocupacionan for cu the projecto of platform. after of meeting here one member of parliament of faction movimiento electoral of people owing to avisa atia cu we will achieve one carta of minister of turism y transporte where cu the will invita we for one meeting tocante the asunto here. day 22 of january, 2009, chairman of atia, owing to llama the leader of fraccion of faction movimiento electoral of people for bise cu is still we not owing to hear nothing of the minister encarga y cu for her motibo here we will achieve we self forza of bay publico once more cu we preocupacionan cu the projecto here.

all the time cu we not owing to achieve one meeting cu gobierno or his representatenan, atia owing to study the rapport of mtbs owing to achieve several documento y owing to reuni cu differente person cu have informacion tocante the projecto here. all the informacionan ricibi owing to y till still is give we motibonan valido of preocupacion.

alas we not owing to achieve none oportunidad for trece the preocupacionan here front as we will owing to desea, esta in one meeting cu gobierno y his representantenan.

one of we preocupacionan is cu will have compromisonan haci cu cierto are, among another are trusam, fresnos, are tcb (terminal de contenedores de barcelona) y cruceros de barcelona y cu for if one or another motibo the compromisonan here not wordo compli cune we country will achieve his self confronta cu casonan of danjo of pear huicio arise for her gruponan here. for evita this we owing to send one carta for her gruponan upstairs menciona at where we is show they on the limitacion of the autoridad of the minister encarga cu turism y transporte.

his excelencia y the minister encarga cu turism y transporte the cuestiona the mature cu we owing to send carta for her gruponan here y till even owing to cataloga the carta here because; one “acto of terrorista”. the realidad is todo will contrario; atia owing to send the carta here for evita cualkier danjo at we country. y if is so cu not have nigun compromiso cu the gruponan here, not have none problem niether. adhunto we is place some documento owing to base of cual we owing to deduci cu will can have compromisonan haci.

pagina 1 of the documento is one carta cu mtbs owing to send for his excelencia first minister where cu is menciona the projectonan y the are cu will inicia the projecto (container terminal: tcb, cruise terminal: cruceros de barcelona y regal estate: trusam). pagina 2 is one pagina in the contract cu the minister of turism y transporte owing to company cu mtbs where cu is menciona cu will follow cu the gruponan cu minister of turism y transporte owing to selecciona y cu mtbs is asumi cu not will have one destaho publico. pagina 3 is the pagina where cu minister encarga cu turism y transporte owing to company the contract cu mtbs. pagina 4 y 5 is one carta cu juan manuel trujillo, firmando because; director of fresnos, owing to send for apa y his excelencia where cu the is menciona the projectonan of bushiri y barcadera. in the carta here also the is menciona the “tourims residential opportunity” in the area. till where we know this not have nothing of haber cu bushiri beach hotel. atia is wait for cu his excelencia compronde cu we have motibonan valido of cuestiona the porjecto here. we is wait for also cu his excelencia is compronde cu we owing to haci several attempt of comunica the preocupacionan here at one form directo but for motibo cu we owing to not owing to achieve oido we owing to achieve we self forza of bay in one discussion publico where cu till even we have to owing to send cartanan for gruponan of exterior. we is referi also at the carta of 9 of december, 2008 cu we owing to send for parliament y copia for conseho of minister where we is elabora more on differente of we precoupacionan for cu the projecto here, cual is much more cu only locual we is menciona in the carta of today. atia is stay at disposicion of his excelencia for cualkier encuentro for so discuti we preocupacionan on the projecto here. of another near we los igui haci all locual is in we power for evita cu cosnan sosode cu in we opinion do not good for we miembronan neither we comunidad provided that general. sinceramente, juan d. the. yrausquin atia president cc conseho of minister parliament of aruba governor of aruba attachments: 5 pagina come across

(Not sure this one is any better but here it is too!)

Google Spanish translation:
Oranjestad, 2 februari, 2009
S. E. Minister President
Nelson O. Oduber
L.G. Smith Blvd 76
Oranjestad, Aruba

Excellency,
Pa half letter aki di e ATIA Kier following thirteen pa kilanti.

For di di november 28, 2008 ATIA conhuntamente cu AHATA, Kamer van Koophandel Purba di ta MAMBO and has a reunion and Minister responsible cu cu Tourism and Transportation, Edison Senjor Briese, dad pa asin we respect our concern pa cu e projecto di WAF. Dia 11 di December, 2008 we sent a letter to Nobo pa di asino remember and Minister responsible di pa we request a reunion.

For di dia di december 9, 2008 and send a reminder cu dia 18 di december, conhuntamente cu AHATA ATIA 2008, Kamer van Koophandel, MAMBO, FTA UPA and requested to send a reunion cu Parliament asino di Aruba pa us pa daddy comes concern us cu e projecto di WAF.

Dia 13 di januari, 2009 to tene us an informal reunion cu 8 di 11 e di parlamentarionan party Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo Unda cu us thirteen dilanti not worry pa pa cu e projecto di WAF. After reunion aki di di a parliamentary party Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo to notify us cu ATIA has a letter di di Tourism and Transport Minister Unda cu pa and invites us respect and a reunion aki case. Dia di januari 22, 2009, gave President Atia, a leading e di fraction called party Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo di pa ta cu ainda BISE we tend not to say anything and Minister responsible and cu aki pa e motibo months we have what we di forza bay biaha a public concern us most cu cu e projecto aki.

Meanwhile cu us not to have a reunion of his Government cu reoresentatenan, ATIA to studia di MLHW rapport and there is more to document and meet cu tin cu differente person and information about project aki. Tur and information ricibi ay te ainda ta duna di us motibonan valid concern.

Unfortunately we do not have any opportunity to thirteen pa aki padilanti a concern and we want to, give this a reunion and government cu representantenan.

One concern we say ta cu cu speaking rioja tin compromisonan certain group, among other Trusam Group, Fresno, TCB Group (Container Terminal of Barcelona) and Barcelona Cruises cu pa and if another one of motibo e aki no word compromisonan complicated Cune us country has its casona months confronts cu di di danjo per Huici Lanta aki pa e Grupont. Pa esaki prevents us to send a letter pa and top group, we mention navarre Unda mustra nan ta riba e di limitations and authority and Minister responsible ea di Tourism and Transport.

His Excellency Minister responsible ye cu Tourism and Transport and questions and made us to send letter cu pa aki e Grupont and catalogs up to you and aki letter as a "terrorist act di. E ta actually quite the opposite, ATIA sent a letter e aki pa prevents us cualkier danjo navarre country. And if not tin cu ta asin Nigun commitment Grupont aki cu e no tin no problem either. Ta Adhunto us to put any document on which we base di cu rioja followed by tin compromisonan to.

Pagina 1 di e ta a paper letter sent to MLHW cu pa Prome Minister HE Unda cu e ta mention projectonan group e ea e projecto starts rioja (Container Terminal: TCB, Cruise Terminal: Cruise from Barcelona and Real Estate: Trusam).
Page 2 ta page a contract cu den e di and Minister for Tourism and Transport signature MLHW Unda cu cu cu ta mentioned group, and followed him cu ea di Tourism and Transport Minister to select and MLHW ta cu cu no tin taken over a destaho public. Page 3 and page Unda ta cu cu Tourism and Minister responsible for Transport and contract signing MLHW cu. Pages 4 and 5 a letter ta cu Juan Manuel Trujillo, director signing as di Fresnos, to send Your Excellency and pa APA Unda cu e ta e projectonan mentioned di Bushiri and Barcadera. Den e tambo aki e ta letter mentions and "tourims residential opportunity" in the area. Unda we sa te tin esaki not have anything di cu Bushiri Beach Hotel.

ATIA HE ta spera cu cu compronde gave us tin motibonan valid questions and porjecto aki. We ta spera cu tambo HE ta cu compronde us toward various attempts to communicate and concern aki di navarre a direct way but motibo cu pa us not to have heard us months to have us give a forza di bay cu te Unda public discussion until mester to send us cartanan di pa Grupont outside.

We spoke ta tambo navarre e di carte di 9 December, 2008 cu pa Parliament sends us a copy and pa Conseho Minister Unda di ta us further develop our precoupacionan riba differente di pa cu e projecto aki, which Hopi ta mas cu locual only we ta mentioned letter and den di awe.

ATIA ta keda na di disposal HE pa pa asin cualkier meeting we discussed concern aki riba e projecto. Di Banda us another speaking igui ta den tur locual we can avoid cu pa cu sosode Cosne give us no ta bon pa reviews miembronan we nor our community.

Sincerely,

John D. E. Yrausquin
ATIA President

cc di Conseho Minister
Parliament di Aruba
Governor di Aruba
Attachments: 5 pages

Snapshots of the attachments coming up!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 11, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/39Letter%20to%20Prime%20Minister%20Feb%2002,%202009.pdf

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: March 11, 2009, 12:51:37 AM »

Thank You TM for bringing the letter over and for translating it.....I sure wish I could understand it better......lol...

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: March 11, 2009, 12:52:03 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys! .... Temperature has dropped 20 degrees in the last 1 1/2 hours! (the last winter blast!) 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 11, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys! .... Temperature has dropped 20 degrees in the last 1 1/2 hours! (the last winter blast!) 
Good Night Wreck....I hope You are right about the last winter blast....It is 73 degrees here right now but the cold will be here tomorrow....brrrr...

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: March 11, 2009, 12:58:16 AM »

Love that Texas weather....80's today...40's tomorrow!   

Goodnight wreck, and to all the other monkeys that I missed saying goodnight to!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.