April 30, 2024, 06:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 205998 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2009, 01:00:27 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys! .... Temperature has dropped 20 degrees in the last 1 1/2 hours! (the last winter blast!) 
Good Night Wreck....I hope You are right about the last winter blast....It is 73 degrees here right now but the cold will be here tomorrow....brrrr...
Growing up in Oklahoma and living in Texas for many years................................. it seems like the coldest day/biggest ice or snow storm is the first day of Spring every year!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #421 on: March 11, 2009, 01:00:54 AM »

Thank You TM for bringing the letter over and for translating it.....I sure wish I could understand it better......lol...

You're welcome Hotping!  I wish I had a better understanding of it too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 11, 2009, 01:03:22 AM »

Thank You TM for bringing the letter over and for translating it.....I sure wish I could understand it better......lol...

I even tried the Portugese translation, but ended up not better and with a lot of azz words in it too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #423 on: March 11, 2009, 01:07:15 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys! .... Temperature has dropped 20 degrees in the last 1 1/2 hours! (the last winter blast!) 
Good Night Wreck....I hope You are right about the last winter blast....It is 73 degrees here right now but the cold will be here tomorrow....brrrr...
Growing up in Oklahoma and living in Texas for many years................................. it seems like the coldest day/biggest ice or snow storm is the first day of Spring every year!!! 
So True.....First day of Spring is March 20th I believe....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 11, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

I even tried the Portugese translation, but ended up not better and with a lot of azz words in it too!   
lol.....My eyes are tired from trying to figure it out.....

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: March 11, 2009, 01:09:08 AM »

Love that Texas weather....80's today...40's tomorrow!   

Goodnight wreck, and to all the other monkeys that I missed saying goodnight to!   

Goodnight, TM!  Thank you for the translations and screen shots -- I so hope they take Briesen down.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2009, 01:10:12 AM »

And Wreck!  I meant to say goodnight to Wreck!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: March 11, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »

Oh Crap....Here's another one...I have got to learn how to do a screenshot....

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/41Bijlagen%20Brief%20Fractievoorzitter%20December%209,%202008.pdf

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: March 11, 2009, 01:19:36 AM »

Love that Texas weather....80's today...40's tomorrow!   

Goodnight wreck, and to all the other monkeys that I missed saying goodnight to!   

Goodnight, TM!  Thank you for the translations and screen shots -- I so hope they take Briesen down.

You're welcome Lifesong!  Just wish I could form a good translation!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:12 AM »

I almost said, I'm not ready to go to bed yet!   

But I probably won't be too far behind!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 11, 2009, 01:21:54 AM »

http://www.atiaruba.org/pdf/41Bijlagen%20Brief%20Fractievoorzitter%20December%209,%202008.pdf

Hotping - this is one of the free screen capture programs I use and it's pretty good. 

http://kingkongcapture.com/
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 11, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

Hotping - this is one of the free screen capture programs I use and it's pretty good. 

http://kingkongcapture.com/
Thank You Klaas...I'll give it a try....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: March 11, 2009, 01:25:25 AM »

I almost said, I'm not ready to go to bed yet!   

But I probably won't be too far behind!
I'll Be Right Behind You TM.....I'm Pretty tired so it won't be long!

In God We Trust!
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 11, 2009, 01:36:18 AM »

Paranoia can be a terrible thing.

I love this one.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 11, 2009, 01:47:44 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 11, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   

Goodnight Hotping!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 11, 2009, 02:10:53 AM »

Posted by SunFreak at GM:

SAN'S ANSWER:  DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH

Edited it to change color to a nice shade of Kermit green 

When there is so much vitriol directed at one individual, it means the huge campaign against that person is probably born out of an individual's fear or as seems to be in this case, a collective group fear. Sometimes, jealousy suffices as the motive.

I haven't posted much here but I've been a lurker and I am familiar with Kermit's posts and thanks to Kermit and others, am familiar with Kyle Kingman's posts. Between the two of them, I see Kyle as being on a campaign of negativity (against his own compadres on the Persistence) and Kermit not so much on the negativity trail as simply shining some sunshine into some dark corners.

I see SM as a site where people gather to share information and some camaraderie. If there is another site devoted mainly to putting this site or any other site down or any individual and that is the substance of what they offer, they're not offering much to make this world a better place. Know what I mean?

And having said all of the above, I feel no mad compulsion to devote hours of my life to creating websites for the purpose of trashing people I don't agree with nor do I feel the need to join any cult of let's-hate-this-particular-individual. Let the negative people wallow in their negativity. Karma's a b*tch.

All illegal activity they've indulged in, stalking and pursuing peoples' children and such, ought to be referred to the proper investigative authorites.

I agree with Janet,

POST OF THE DAY!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 11, 2009, 02:53:04 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee! 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: March 11, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »

I am slow on the uptake, but it just occured to me why Silvetti brought Caps into
the equation.

They were scanning that pond area to see if it would hold the pilings for the
new 5 Star hotel and needed a reason to scan.  It makes a difference what
kind of soil is beneanth the muck.  Anything that is more than two stories
has to be set on pilings.

Well count me as slow on the uptake too.

Very probable, Magnolia!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 11, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »

I am slow on the uptake, but it just occured to me why Silvetti brought Caps into
the equation.

They were scanning that pond area to see if it would hold the pilings for the
new 5 Star hotel and needed a reason to scan.  It makes a difference what
kind of soil is beneanth the muck.  Anything that is more than two stories
has to be set on pilings.

Well count me as slow on the uptake too.

Very probable, Magnolia!!!
I know that Caps "changed" the pond a few times -- Is Monserat Pond near where the new hotel would be?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.