April 30, 2024, 02:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206143 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 11, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »

the above post should be edited to read those were Kyle's words.

Done.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:56:13 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2009, 07:56:32 PM »

I'm not sure if we [freebirds] should reveal what we know about Kurtis Productions

Personally, I think we should because it may reveal some interesting facts regarding the information that has been shall I say intentionally posted/talked/emailed/etc. etc.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: March 11, 2009, 07:56:39 PM »

Kyle's Words:

Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Edit:  Noted Kyle's words.

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »

the above post should be edited to read those were Kyle's words.

Done.

Oh thank you whoever did that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 11, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

I still want to know...if the cage was nothing...and the area has been mapped "for Natalee"...and there are 100+ targets....why are there not scuba divers diving to check the targets??  You don't need a bunch of equipment to dive...when you have figured out where to dive.  If the cage was nothing...where are the divers?  People go to scuba in Aruba all the time.   

Didn't Kyle say that only he was privy to those targets....even though Silvetti also mentioned them.  Seems the map designating them hasn't been handed out to the divers that be?

Exactly.  The goal was to find Natalee...yet there are 100+ targets...that could solve the stated intent of the mission....yet no one is diving?  If the cage was nothing...why are there not divers....or are the targets something else??
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 11, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »

I'm not sure if we [freebirds] should reveal what we know about Kurtis Productions

Personally, I think we should because it may reveal some interesting facts regarding the information that has been shall I say intentionally posted/talked/emailed/etc. etc.

Hinky Alert!      Hinky Alert!      Hinky Alert!      Hinky Alert!

Post It!       Post It!      Post It!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 11, 2009, 08:02:30 PM »

I don't always post when I have a difference of opinion with another poster or don't agree with their theoriess or suggested scenarios.

It is not necessary to post to counter each and everything with which we may not agree.

However, posting that Beth lied and stating this as a fact as was done goes just a little beyond not agreeing with opinion or theory.

Those of us who did not support this particular poster were constantly told how he only wanted to help and yet he was never required to state what was opinion and what was fact as the rest of us are required to do. 

But I think posting that Beth lied and who ran with that lie goes beyond a difference of opinion.

That's just mine.  Opinion, that is.

We all have them.

I agree Anna 100%

And I thought it was very telling when finngirl (who has been around from the beginning as far as I recall and knows Shango/Simian probably as well as anyone) posted that when someone disagreed with Caps they were attacked and then Finbar left because of them or one of them trying to find his personal information.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: March 11, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »

It might make you cry.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 11, 2009, 08:04:00 PM »

Think about the following words of Kyle Kingman.  Does anybody get the impression that nothing Natalee Holloway related was in the trap.

Tim Trahan was the only American that dove on the December 30, 2007 visual dive and ... he was the only diver who claimed he could not conclusively see the contents of the cage.  The Aruban divers had no problems concluding there was nothing Natalee Holloway related.

However ... Tim Trahan was thisclose to Kyle Kingman and Louis Schaefer in their attempt to sell the ROV images.

Janet

++++++

IN KYLE KINGMAN'S OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: March 11, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »

I still want to know...if the cage was nothing...and the area has been mapped "for Natalee"...and there are 100+ targets....why are there not scuba divers diving to check the targets??  You don't need a bunch of equipment to dive...when you have figured out where to dive.  If the cage was nothing...where are the divers?  People go to scuba in Aruba all the time.   

Didn't Kyle say that only he was privy to those targets....even though Silvetti also mentioned them.  Seems the map designating them hasn't been handed out to the divers that be?

Exactly.  The goal was to find Natalee...yet there are 100+ targets...that could solve the stated intent of the mission....yet no one is diving?  If the cage was nothing...why are there not divers....or are the targets something else??

Wonder if they are in Silvetti's possession, since all things Natalee were stripped from the Persistence per Kyle.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 11, 2009, 08:06:46 PM »

It might make you cry.

I say POST IT!  No need in holding back now!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 11, 2009, 08:07:42 PM »

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: March 11, 2009, 08:11:50 PM »

Nimrod,

Kyle may not have seen other bodies or skeletons in his line of work, but may have in his course of study at Rutgers or elsewhere.  None of us know.  His training is in a science, so that could include exposure to these things.

It could be. I've seen a few bodies underwater at much greater depths and in photos only.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: March 11, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 11, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »

I don't always post when I have a difference of opinion with another poster or don't agree with their theories or suggested scenarios.

It is not necessary to post to counter each and everything with which we may not agree.

However, posting that Beth lied and stating this as a fact as was done goes just a little beyond not agreeing with opinion or theory.

Those of us who did not support this particular poster were constantly told how he only wanted to help and yet he was never required to state what was opinion and what was fact as the rest of us are required to do. 

But I think posting that Beth lied and who ran with that lie goes beyond a difference of opinion.

That's just mine.  Opinion, that is.

We all have them.

I agree Anna 100%

And I thought it was very telling when finngirl (who has been around from the beginning as far as I recall and knows Shango/Simian probably as well as anyone) posted that when someone disagreed with Caps they were attacked and then Finbar left because of them or one of them trying to find his personal information.

Yes, they do specialize in personal information for some very strange reason.  Not only about posters but their children as you very well know first hand.

It seems totally lost on some that the point is what we post, not who we are which is none of anybody's business.  This business of discrediting the messenger has gotten far and away out of hand and is the act of desperate people who do not seek the truth but rather to have their own version of it vindicated by discrediting personally anybody who threatens their version of events.

They STILL have yet to offer any kind of proof or shred of evidence that anything happened other than as described by Kyle Kingman in regard to the proceeds of the search being handed over to ALE and ALE only.

That's because that is exactly what happened and there is no justification for it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 11, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »

It might make you cry.

CROAK IT UP FROG.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 11, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

Is this program with Bill Kurtis the one that was previously aired or is it a new one?

As I recall, the original was quite well done.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 11, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

IF all that I could see in that trap/cage was what may me a skull,
then I might be a bit more skeptical.
I can see a femur, a pelvic bone. a skull. a couple of vertabre
and blue denim fabric.
All of that is too much to be just a coincidence.  Somebody's
remains are in that trap/cage.  IMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 11, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

Kyle's Words:

Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Edit:  Noted Kyle's words.

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

Kyle Kingman failed to mention that Tim Miller was involved in this documentary endeavor.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 11, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »

IF all that I could see in that trap/cage was what may me a skull,
then I might be a bit more skeptical.
I can see a femur, a pelvic bone. a skull. a couple of vertabre
and blue denim fabric.
All of that is too much to be just a coincidence.  Somebody's
remains are in that trap/cage.
  IMO.

I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.