April 30, 2024, 01:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206123 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 11, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »

I apologize Kermit.

I did not notice that you had already posted the above quote.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »

Kermit,

There was no mention of Beth in the description of this new documentary on the search, so I'm assuming she did not participate or agree to be interviewed for it?

Along those lines, I've wondered if Kyle wasn't told by a network exec. last February...come back when you've got a family member we can interview for the piece.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 11, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »

Kurtis Productions contacted us to do their special. That was Nov. 2007.

Up UNTIL they went to Aruba, they were going to set up travel for the Freebirds to meet and film for the documentary on Natalee.

UNTIL they went to Aruba, and they changed their story to the eye witness via CAPS and JOHN SILVETTI.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Bill Kurtis and xxx were in Birmingham all day interviewing Beth.

That was the special that already aired.
Then Kyle told us that Louis Schaefer sold the rights for a documentary & he would make a lot of money.
Now, it turns out the documentary was sold to Kurtis Productions. (A&E).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »

IF all that I could see in that trap/cage was what may me a skull,
then I might be a bit more skeptical.
I can see a femur, a pelvic bone. a skull. a couple of vertabre
and blue denim fabric.
All of that is too much to be just a coincidence.  Somebody's
remains are in that trap/cage.  IMO.

Kyle Kingman's frustrations mirrorS your own frustrations Magnolia.  However ... Kyle's anaysis of the ROV images convinced him that the trap held the remains of Natalee Hollowa.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:39 PM »

and blue denim fabric.

I think so, too.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 11, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »

Up UNTIL they went to Aruba, they were going to set up travel for the Freebirds to meet and film for the documentary on Natalee.

UNTIL they went to Aruba, and they changed their story to the eye witness via CAPS and JOHN SILVETTI.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Bill Kurtis and xxx were in Birmingham all day interviewing Beth.

Then Kyle told us that Louis Schaefer sold the rights for a documentary & he would make a lot of money.

I'm confused..you're gonna have to help me...

Caps is in this documentary?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 11, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »

_____

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: March 11, 2009, 08:29:50 PM »

and blue denim fabric.
remains are in that trap/cage.
  IMO.

I agree.

And I resectfully disagree, but that's just my opinion as it is yours.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 11, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »

and blue denim fabric.

I think so, too.

I absolutely agree.  It was shocking when Kermit posted those pictures precisely because it was so obvious.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 11, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »

Kermit - is this the first show you are referring to?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/18/ae-big-spender-what-happened-to-natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba/

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: March 11, 2009, 08:32:15 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 11, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »

I forget the date it finally aired.  One of the other freebirds probably knows the exact date.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 11, 2009, 08:38:06 PM »

and blue denim fabric.
remains are in that trap/cage.
  IMO.

I agree.

And I agree too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 11, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »

I'm confused..you're gonna have to help me...

Caps is in this documentary?

Not that I am aware of. They went to Aruba and something changed in how they were going to present the production piece. The Freebirds were going to be involved in I think those cameo's or in a group with Bill Kurtis asking questions. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: March 11, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »

Kyle's Words:

Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday.
 do not know how far along this documentary is. I have not had any part in it. In fact, I heard this documentary has distanced most everyone from Louis. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Edit:  Noted Kyle's words.

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission.  On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling.  Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities.  The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body.  In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

Kurtis production did a Natalee Holloway special that aired in November, 2008.

Janet

++++++

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: March 11, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »

I'm not sure if we [freebirds] should reveal what we know about Kurtis Productions

Personally, I think we should because it may reveal some interesting facts regarding the information that has been shall I say intentionally posted/talked/emailed/etc. etc.

Hang tight my dear.  Let me catch up for a sec.....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 11, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »

I'm not sure if we [freebirds] should reveal what we know about Kurtis Productions

Personally, I think we should because it may reveal some interesting facts regarding the information that has been shall I say intentionally posted/talked/emailed/etc. etc.

Don't kill me. I already told em

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 11, 2009, 08:46:56 PM »

KFT,

I hope you and you're daughter are feeling better.
Hot tea with lemon and some honey and a shot of whiskey!
(but not for your daughter)
She gets lemonade. It's a natural oxidant.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 11, 2009, 08:51:03 PM »

Don't kill me. I already told em

I see that.  No worries.

Let's see................................give me a sec guys, and I'll post all I can remember.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: March 11, 2009, 08:51:10 PM »

Just got caught up!Still a little under the weather...What else will people NEED to UNDESRTAND the Persitence search was LESS THEN HONORABLE????Does one honestly believe that Mos,Richardson,Comemencia as well as others went out there on the 30th for TEA... Then,because there were only Hermit crabs and Rocks,they dove on the trap/cage!SERIOUSLY..Last part..WHY WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN THAT DIVE AND WHO ALLOWED THAT......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.