April 30, 2024, 12:52:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 206117 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 11, 2009, 10:43:35 PM »

KYle said: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information
---------------------

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 11, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee! 

Goodnight everyone!   

Goodnight TM!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »
Last year I missd Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Her B-Day, and our anniversary.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.580

VALENTINES DAY is FEB 14th.
Kyle posted: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.760
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:40 PM »

I will repeat this and Gawd let it not be true:

I HOPE & PRAY THAT THE CAGE WAS NOT A STAGED EVENT to spice up the production.  Remember Caps dove down to the cage afterwards and the cage was still there.  I hope nothing was planted in there to stage all this for MONEY.

So do I, Blue Moon!!!

I had to make a telephone call last March that I never imagined I would make, and that I hope to never experience anything like again.

I had to tell a member of Natalee's family that there were images of what Kyle Kingman stated were the remains of their loved one that they were about to see.

That was the most heart wrenching experience I have ever gone through, and I can't say that whole thing was exactly peanuts for that family member either.

And we know it was difficult for Beth to see too.

Yes.  It certainly was.

This is just making me sick to my stomach.  I cannot imagine what you all have gone through with all this much less what Beth and Dave.

Hats off to each of you Freebirds for staying on this and bringing it all out in the open.

What now?

Good question.....................we wait and see just what Kurtis airs tomorrow I think.

Then re-group from there.

There are potentiallhy serious repercussions any way this goes down, IMO.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: March 11, 2009, 10:48:10 PM »

So...........Either........................
(a) Kyle spoke the truth, then backtracked. Oil mapping performed. Blind eye to possible contents of trap, NH. Tim Miller removed from boat and deemed a liabilty. Police boat dive team recovery of contents. Incorrect fabric tested by FBI. No word ever again by anyone about trap.
(b) Kurtis Productions, Silvetti, Schaeffer, CAPS, AHATA, ALE, etc... all did a documentary and sought to make it more interesting by creating a set of phony, unexplainable circumstances around a deep water ocean search for the body of NH. All the while, employing internet bloggers to lend credibility to the "made for TV" filming?

I kinda still go with (a). The HINKY meter is still going off for me...

I agree with #1 EXCEPT Caps came here during that time for a reason.  The rest of the island got wind Kurtis was there doing a documentary so all of that occupied everyone while mapping went right along.  Contents of that cage----something was in there, bones were in there.  ALE tells them give us the remains of the trap and you can continue on with your mapping.  Everyone wins. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 11, 2009, 10:50:32 PM »

Screenshot credit Blonde from: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.840
Yes it was taken from Dateline Video
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302471

HANS MOS aboard the RV PERSISTENCE. Did he go out to the RV Persistence to look at hermit crabs, or human remains?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 11, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »

I wonder how the stockholders of Louis Schaefer's company feel about this?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 11, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

I was wondering what took lil 'ol BastyBro so long?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 11, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

KYle said: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information
---------------------

Kermit ... could you please repost the quote of Kyle Kingman pertaining to Tim Trahan attempting to convince Dateline not to air the special.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 11, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

Screenshot credit Blonde from: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.840

HANS MOS aboard the RV PERSISTENCE. Did he go out to the RV Persistence to look at hermit crabs, or human remains?

Who else is seeing the screen RED.PURSE.BOY is seeing?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 11, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

Snip from Jen:

Good question.....................we wait and see just what Kurtis airs tomorrow I think.

Then re-group from there.

There are potentiallhy serious repercussions any way this goes down, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Is there any doubt in your minds (Freebirds) that this documentary will be based on all the information you all gave to them?

I can see that happening.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: March 11, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »

And remember how they tried to get Dateline to not air the trap/cage footage.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: March 11, 2009, 10:56:01 PM »

Can we get the window cleaner's mytime?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 11, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »

---------------------

Feb 12 - things just getting interresting?  So the cage is no longer of interest to him?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »

And remember how they tried to get Dateline to not air the trap/cage footage.

Kermit ... Kyle Kingman's own words were posted the other day regarding this.  Could you please repost it.  I saved it somewhere but ... I am having trouble locating it.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 11, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »

Better there than here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 11, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »

This could be a "quote of the day" contest?

(a) "so that's where those little bastards put her..."
(b) "it is definitely time to put in for a transfer back to Holland..."
(c) "those hermit crabs should be bagged up for my collection..."
(d) "we need the a diver and a police boat ASAP?
(e) "that will look good for Kurtis Productions...We're doing a good job for this documentary"

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: March 11, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »

Better there than here.

Distractions,Distactions.It's beyond me why they still choose to post here!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 11, 2009, 11:01:42 PM »

---------------------

Kermit ... could you please repost the quote of Kyle Kingman pertaining to Tim Trahan attempting to convince Dateline not to air the special.

Thanks

Janet

I'm looking for it, but found this:

I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already.

VALENTINES DAY is FEB 14th.
Kyle posted: FEB 12 We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.760

Kyle said: Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

Kyle said: Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 11, 2009, 11:01:44 PM »

This could be a "quote of the day" contest?

(a) "so that's where those little bastards put her..."
(b) "it is definitely time to put in for a transfer back to Holland..."
(c) "those hermit crabs should be bagged up for my collection..."
(d) "we need the a diver and a police boat ASAP?
(e) "that will look good for Kurtis Productions...We're doing a good job for this documentary"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.